Dirtyboy on Twitter and Facebook

Saturday, September 05, 2009 at 2:03 PM

For those of you who like to keep up with what I'm up to (especially given that I only tend to post once a week or so) you can keep up with me on a more daily basis on Twitter here: http://twitter.com/dirtyboy1uk

I don't say much of any importance, just random scribblings while I'm writing, though sometimes it can get a little filthy as you'd expect ;) Please feel free to follow me if you're on Twitter, it'd be lovely to have your company.

I also have a Facebook page, though to be honest I barely use it and there's very little in there - but again please feel free to add me, and if you prefer to send messages in Facebook rather than by email, I do always reply. You'll find me here: Roger's Facebook profile

Speaking of which - I've been working like crazy the past couple of weeks and I'm way behind on email replies - if you're awaiting a reply, please bear with me, I haven't forgotten you. I still love to hear from you, even when I'm too busy to reply properly x

More than anything else, I really love to receive your replies to the questionnaire on my site. It's long, asks all kinds of intimate, filthy questions, and I think you'll have a lot of fun filling it in - it's very much designed to make you come, so go take a look, I think you'll enjoy it ;) Again I do always reply - I'm a little behind at the moment, but I'm getting there! You'll find the questionnaire here: Roger's disgracefully sexy questionnaire

Okay, time for some lunch :)

roger xx

5 Comments:

I wanted to drop a comment to say hello. I came across your blog while doing my daily reading rounds.

I couldn't help but get wet, as you probably expected. I look forward to reading more.

hi Cande, it's very lovely to meet you, and always a pleasure to welcome a new reader - clearly I need a browse around yours too ;)
It's a delight to make you wet, I hope you'll be back in here often xx

Oh don't worry, I'll be back for more.

Hello again! I haven't been around since the indecent blogging days, I'm thrilled to have found your blog again! I look forward to catching up!

aww it's lovely to see you again after so long! *hugs* Hope you enjoy the catching up ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home