photographing katie - part eleven

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 11:55 PM

I wasn't sure how far we'd be able to get like this - making love in a shower is delicious as a fantasy - writhing wet naked bodies slipping and sliding together under a cascade of warm water - but the reality can be pretty tricky. Katie and I were indeed writhing, wet and naked, and as I continued to fuck her deliciously from behind, it was wonderful to watch her, leaning against the tiles, the water streaming down her naked body, my hard cock sliding in and out of her dripping wet cunt, my belly splashing against her bum with each long, deep thrust of my erection. It felt so good, looked so good, but she was having trouble standing up, with nothing to grip onto, and our feet were slipping on the floor of the shower as we pushed and moved together.

A couple of slips and skids, and we were giggling, still enjoying the sensations, but finding it hard not to laugh as we attempted to find a good way to continue.

"Do you think we should go back to bed?" giggled Katie, leaning back against me, wriggling down on my cock temptingly as I slipped my hands around her wet breasts.

"I think that sounds a wonderful idea," I smiled, slipping slowly out of her, my penis still very erect, turning her round to kiss her sensually, our wet bodies sliding against each other, my erection pressing against her belly as our lips met, sliding together, my tongue tasting her.

Breaking the kiss, Katie stepped carefully out of the shower, grinning at me, grabbing a large towel from the rail, passing one to me too. "Don't take too long getting dry," she smiled, teasingly, "I'm not sure I can wait...".

(more to come...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home