Paris 4:2

Saturday, January 07, 2006 at 8:12 PM

Sophie's thighs were still trembling, her body convulsing deliciously as her orgasm pulsated through her body, my fingers still deep inside her, drenched with her juices, my tongue greedily lapping at her clit, licking and swirling and sucking as she shook gorgeously on the bed. My other hand was still around my erection, stroking myself urgently as she came, needing her, wanting her badly now - so much lust for this woman, and I had yet to fuck her. As she bucked and writhed on the bed, still convulsing from her orgasm, I couldn't wait a moment longer - I needed to be inside her, I had to take her.

I slid up her naked body, between her wide open thighs, my fingers still deep in her cunt, my thumb stroking around her clit, kissing my way up her body, licking, sucking, until I reached her lips - and I kissed her, greedily, lustfully, Sophie responding in kind, her tongue slipping into my mouth, her thighs wrapping around me, pulling my body against hers.

Already the swollen head of my erect cock was sliding against her clit, my penis slipping and sliding against the dripping wet lips of her cunt, rubbing against her, my cock getting wet from her as we kissed more urgently. If Sophie had initiated this rendezvous - if she had truly been in control as we began - that control was slipping from her rapidly - she was still getting aftershocks from her orgasm, and as I moved between her thighs, she splayed them wide open, rubbing herself against me, offering herself to me, surrendering to my lust eagerly.

The head of my cock slipped down, her labia parting easily around my pulsing cock, and I slid easily down her slit, pulling back for a brief moment, kissing her again and thrusting my cock, hard, deep into her cunt. She groaned with pleasure, another splash of her wetness pouring down my erection, flooding my balls, and I gasped, thrusting my cock deeper inside her, fucking her more urgently, my lips greedy on hers as I pounded harder, deeper, taking her, fucking her.

She was cumming almost from that first penetration - her orgasm had barely abated from earlier, still throbbing through her, and the sudden invasion of my cock into her cunt pushed her over the edge again, screaming with pleasure as I rammed my cock again and again inside her.

I knew I couldn't last long with this first fuck - I'd needed this for so long - but I knew I'd need her again, and again, and again - so damn it, I was going to be selfish with her this first time. I grabbed her wrists, lifting them roughly over her head, pinning them down on the bed, and she gasped, momentarily shocked by my roughness, but melting again as my lips found her neck, biting it greedily, still pinning her down as my cock slammed harder and faster into her moist cunt.

She groaned again, wrapping her thighs around my back, pulling me deeper inside her - I couldn't take much more - it felt so good, my mind dizzy with the sensations, my cock throbbing harder inside her as her cunt milked my cock, squeezing around me as I fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her - she began to convulse again, arching up to me, my lips greedily sucking her breasts, biting on a nipple - her cunt engulfed my cock, taking it deep, and she bucked frantically up to me, her orgasm suddenly surging through her body, gasping, groaning, convulsing around me, and as her juices poured over my swollen cock, streaming over my balls, I couldn't take any more - I groaned her name, and began to cum, hard, my cock pulsing intensely as I felt the first spurt of cum splash into her cunt, followed by another spurt, and another, filling her with my spunk as we came deliciously together, hard, urgent, frantic...

to be continued...

16 Comments:

god, gasping for breath, I'm so aroused and aching for more...

so much more still to come DLG, and your turn to be greedy next ;)

What an afterglow that'll be!

oh god roger fuck me hard and rough just like that...it won't be long 'til I cum squeezing your spunk out of your hot rod inside my cunt...uhnnnnnhhh

jen - absolutely! Not that they're going to pause for breath for long...

cyber erotic - my pleasure, I very much want you to feel it, as if you were right there...

lucia - such a deliciously intense comment - hold on to that thought, as you're about to get astride me...

Every time I read this I end up wet.

I don't know how much more I can take. However, don't stop. I have an insatiable appetite. ;)

suze - mmm yum... just the reaction I intended ;)
And this is going to be an increasingly intense chapter - I'll be doing my best to quench your insatiable appetite ;)

You always amaze… and arouse me beyond belief.

I'm with suze... i'm incredibly wet too...

danielle - arousing you is most definitely my intention x

psy - I love making you so wet - and I especially love to make you come...

YOUR STORY GAVE ME URGES TO STICK THE CLOSEST STREAMLINED OBJECT INTO MY RECTUM AS I SPLOODGED ALL OVER THE COMPUTER SCREEN. LUBRICANT UNNECESSARY AS I SOON BEGAN TO BLEED. THANKYOU FOR YOUR EROTIC AROUSNENESS OF MY GENETALIA. IT IS NOT OFTEN THAT ANYTHING HUMAN OUCHES MY SPECIAL PLACES.THANKS MY FRIEND. EUNEO ARMAGER

erm... thankyou (I think lol)

Yes, that comment from the guy who left his name was a kind of... scary... (Or am I the only one who thinks so?) I mean; he began to bleed? Well, maybe that's what he prefers

I thought about deleting it, but left it because... I dunno... it's weird but primal lol - and guys hardly ever comment in here, so I suppose it makes a change!

Where the hell have YOU been all my life?
Oh the sweet, sweet dreams I'll have tonight.

I'm glad you've finally found me, Wanda - hope you enjoy looking through the archives ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home