fucking you against the wall, part two

Sunday, February 26, 2006 at 8:49 PM

We're still against the wall... my body pressed against yours... kissing you sensually... our lips sliding together, our tongues caressing... your thighs wrapped tightly around me, clinging onto me, keeping my cock deep inside you... I haven't cum yet, still holding back my orgasm, wanting more... and god I'm so hard inside you, so erect... and you're trembling, kissing me greedily, your cunt so wet around my cock, your juices dripping down my penis, dribbling over my balls, running down the inside of your thighs... your own orgasm still lingering, small aftershocks pulsing through your body... your cunt squeezing around my cock, sucking on it...

"I want you to cum..." you gasp, "I want you to cum for me..."

"Not yet..." I whisper, feeling my erection throbbing inside you at your request, knowing how easily I could succumb, "I want to fuck you from behind... I want you to... ohhh... want you to bend over the back of the couch for me..."

I slip slowly out from inside you, your wetness dripping from your cunt as I slide out, kissing you again softly... you look down my body, seeing my penis so erect, so hard... dripping wet from your juices... as I move back from you, you smile at me, sliding down my body, your hands running down my chest, my belly... kneeling down in front of me... and I look down at you, smiling, my fingers running through your hair...

You take my erect cock in your hand, stroking me, caressing me... I gasp as I feel your fingers slipping easily up and down my length, still wet from you... I can feel my cock throbbing... I could so easily cum... holding it back... and you smile up at me, opening your lips... and take my cock into your mouth...

I groan... god that feels so fucking good... looking down at you... my hands sliding through your hair... your lips are wrapped around my erect penis, sucking, lapping at my erection with your tongue... your hands sliding around my ass... pulling me deeper into your mouth... god... god I can feel myself throbbing again... my cock so full of cum... I think for a moment about just letting go... fucking your mouth until I cum... spurting my cum all over your lips... your face... but somehow I hold back... pulling you up to face me again... kissing you greedily... tasting myself on your lips, your tongue... and I turn you around... and push you over the back of the couch...

I need to fuck you so much... I tug your skirt up around your waist, pulling the crotch of your panties to one side... and I cant wait any longer... I need to be inside you... you feel the wet, swollen head of my cock skidding against the lips of your cunt... and I grip your hips... and thrust my cock... hard... deep into your cunt... god... all the way inside you... god and I hear you gasp as my cock fills you... thrusting deep into your cunt... ohhhh god... and that first wet thrust almost pushes me over the edge... feeling your cunt so wet around my erect penis, sucking and squeezing around me as I start to fuck you... god it feels so good... you're dripping down my cock... pushing back against me... wanting me deep in your cunt... needing to be fucked... ohhh god...

can't hold it back much longer... I grab your wrists... pulling them behind your back.... holding you there... ramming into you hard now... pounding my erect cock again and again into your dripping wet cunt... fucking you... ohhh god fucking you... and my other hand slides up to your hair... taking a handful in my fist... pulling you back hard... leaning over you... thrusting my cock deeper into your cunt as you feel my breath on your neck... biting you... biting your neck as my cock rams into your cunt from behind... again and again and again... and I pull your head back further... kissing you greedily... your lips sliding over mine as my tongue slides into your open mouth... fuck I'm so close... god and you're gasping with each thrust... trembling now... you can't take this... you know you're gonna cum... and my cock is pounding into you hard... fucking you... and fucking you... god.... god that's it... you cry out my name... "unnhhh god roger... god I'm cumminngg.. I'm fucking cummingggg... UUUNNHHHHHH!...." and your body convulses... your juices splashing down my thrusting cock as you start to come... so fucking hard... ohhh god all over my cock.... ohhh god.... and I can't hold it back... fuck I need to cum... fuckk.... ohhhh fuck that's it... ohhhh fuck I'm cumming... and I pull my cock from your cunt... stroking it hard... and I spurt hard.... fuckkkkk... over your ass... unnnhhhh god... a long wet string of my cum... and another spurt.... and another.... my spunk spurting from my cock... over your ass... pouring down over your cunt... then ramming my cock back inside you... still pulsing... still spurting... fuckk... fuckk inside you... all my cum...

god...

56 Comments:

holy fuck..why the hell can't I live closer? My god..so fucking good...

god.. reading that has left me wet needing it so badly. needing to be fucked, needing to cum.
gonna take the image of that story to bed with me and bring myself to a very good orgasm..

Ohhhhh god! Yes Roger! Dam baby. You have a way of giving me what I want. mmmmmmm

My research is cumming along just fine, thanx! Loving this!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm going to do some more . . .

oh GOD yes :P

Holy fuck... so intense my god

... now there's an understatement for you... mmmmmmmmmmm rog... honey yessssssssssssssss!!!

at the office, lunch hour, closed my door, read part two, and satisfied my hunger

thanks xx

raindog - surely I'd be worth the journey? ;) Glad you enjoyed it though ;)

sarah - it's always a pleasure making you so wet - I hope you came deliciously x

lildirtyann - mmmm... just letting myself imagine you screaming that out loud... ;)

pandora - you know I'll always give you whatever you want ;)

mariah - the more the better, I think, especially when it makes you come deliciously for me...

nez - and again, I can't help hearing this groaned deliciously ;)

anonymous - glad you liked it, it was definitely a pleasure to write... ;)

kim - mmm another ex-lurker - come and get a lovely big hug *hugging you mmmmmmm* - it's my new policy - ex-lurkers get lovely snuggly hugs - and I'm glad you loved it - hope you keep commenting!

cathy - ohh my goodness, masturbating in your office... I do rather love the idea of that... such a naughty girl - and welcome to my blog, haven't seen you comment before - hope you're enjoying the archives x

kim - I've just realised - you've already had your hug on the last post! D'OH!! still, two for the price of one, can't say fairer than that ;)

You always know just how I like it. hard and dirty...

I know you love it like that, yes - you're such a dirty girl x

I like the idea of something like this happening coming home after a long flight..say to the UK... ;)

Big fantasy of mine would be not to wait until getting home, but having some fun in the airport lounge...

Imagine me coming to the airport to pick you up..wearing a nice short skirt, tall boots and no panties..totally excited to see you and so wet with anticipation..mmmmm...something to think about...more.

ohhhhh my god yes... what a way to come back. Sorry I haven't been posting for a little bit, I sprained a muscle in my back and haven't been able to go on the computer much for the past week or so. But it seems I 'came' just in time ;)

it's probably just me, but i think commas are definitely better than ellipsises. i've always loved the flow of your writings, and the ... just seem jolting and disturbing.


but of course, it didn't in any way prevent a lovely, intense, messy orgasm. xxx

Mmmmmmmm... lucky me, gotta love two at the same time ;-)

so incredibly erotic, you tell it so well, I'm wet with my cum because of you ;) x

lildirtynini - glad you enjoyed x

raindog - that sounds delicious - something lustful and urgent in case we're seen ;)

psy - poor thing - do you need a good naked back massage...? ;) Hope you're feeling better x

wetnwild - I don't disagree, though I must admit that sometimes punctuation just goes straight out of the window when I'm intensely excited (as I was writing this - I was masturbating rather breathlessly throughout) - I'm very pleased I still helped you cum though ;) xx

kim - now there's an idea ;)

DLG - you know how much I love making you cum - want me to lick that up for you...? ;) x

Very nice :)

mmm.. I would like that very much thankyou, and also whatever may happen afterwards...

gasping and unbelievably in awe. xx and the heat between my legs is unbelievable...and i haven't been doing anything yet at that...

will there be more? ;)

x

That was HOT. I'm all horny at work now; this could become a regular problem now that I've found your blog.

crimson - I'm very glad you enjoyed it ;)

psy - in that case, strip off, I'll be right with you ;)

paige - there's always more, though not on this particular story - though 'Paris' recommences after the weekend ;)

alessandra - welcome to my blog (and don't get caught reading at work!) - hope you at least have a little privacy in the rest room if things get a little too much for you ;)

*strips* ready and wet when you are ;)

MMM...I don't think touching myself is going to be enough now. I think you should come and help me with a little something. It's pink, exteremly wet and very swollen for you.

*raises eyebrows...Are you up for the challenge Roger?

You love knowing you have all of us sitting at your feet just waiting for the next post..don't you?

Why are we so far apart?

i've just caught up on the last few postings... as deliciously arousing as ever

xxxxxxxxxxx

gosh i got so wet from reading this.. i love your stuff.. really feel like i need to be fucked now.. mmm thank you.

mmm yes. sitting and typing with wet panties and an insatiable hunger for more. I love how you fuck me over and over again...

admhail - I'm always up for that kind of challenge, naturally ;)

sweet dreams - I may be a long way away in miles, but my words are right here whenever you need them ;)

lildirtyann - I would most definitely love to hear you scream my name ;)

welshsupergirl - very much my pleasure, as always ;)

charlotte - it's a pleasure to arouse you so much - and thankyou for linking to me on your profile! For that you get a huge ***hug*** x

christina - I am very greedy, and always do want more, it's true... ;)

sheila - glad you liked it, much more to come this week ;)

you feed a woman's fantasies so well....mmmm so very well.....makes me want to feed on you. As do we all ;)

mmm....quite enticing. I could not help myself and had to read it again and enjoy myself (again) -thanks (: I definitely took that one to bed; it tops my "wettest" -mmmmm

[try reading it while listening to NIN "With Teeth"]

sunny delight - I rather like the idea of you feeding on me - I do hope you'd take your time ;)

mahema - if something's worth doing, it's worth doing over and over again, until you can't take it any more - glad you liked it ;)

fuck. i want this. now.

Roger... you are simply one of the best writers of erotica for women I have ever seen, and whats even more apparant than that is how painfully obvious to us all is you are one of the rare ones who have taken the time to understand the body mind and soul of Gods gift to man...Woman. You have done a superb job in this 2 part story. I loved how in the beginning you shared your minds eye before she came home. I felt your desire vividly. You had me unable to breathe as I read much of it and still am left with a knot in my tummy. Raindogs comment on part 2 was exactly word for word my immediate thoughts upon coming to the story end. Thank you for all that you do. (not to mention how funking well you do it) Wowwwww!

Holy Fuck. And I do mean holy...That was everything I ever wanted in a fuck. So...fucking...hot...Oh Roger, I need to be fucked so bad...

If you don't do it, I'll keep having delicious orgasms myself without you. And I won't share them with you when you're here!

Then I'll just have to fuck you, Hinoka - warm up the bed and I'll be right over. Don't expect to get much sleep ;) x

I have been lurking here for several months now and recently have become so addicted to your stories that I feel its time to come out of the shadows. You have given me so many intense orgasms. I just wanted to say Thank You! What more could a girl need? - a dildo and Dirtyboy!

Submissive One - ahh, I always love it when long time lurkers pop up to say hello - here's a nice hug for you *hugs*. I hope there'll be plenty more of those intense orgasms still to come... x

mmm... that gave me such a long orgasm... still dripping

mmmm... ahh to have been there to watch you ;)

FUCK YES..gosh you are good babe

thankyou, I try my best ;) x

Wow. So glad I stumbled on your blog tonight! I definitely needed that both part of the story...I'll be sleeping very well in a few minutes. My god, you combined sensuous with the "fuck me!" oh so well. Against the wall...and from behind...amazing, yeah, I'm hooked. Thank you!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Alicia - hope you'll come back for more ;) x

Oh My God.

I just found your blog about 2 days ago and I have to say it's become something of an addiction. This entry is so hot. What I wouldn't give to be fucked like this right now!!

I'm glad you like it - hope you're having fun exploring the archives ;) xx

Part one was hot, but part two...omigod.Who would imagine that mere words on a computer screen could arouse a girl so intensely?
Thank you from the bottom of my very wet pussy, dirtyboy!

i am going through your archives, holding off my orgasm...this entry very nearly did it though, lol! great writing! xx

don't hold that orgasm off too long, cassie... I want you to come... I want you to come so very hard for me... xx

i fingered myself so very hard when i read this, i came and it just dripped over my cunt.i want to pull you out and have u cum in my mouth and get it all over my face then let me suck hard and long on you penis

mmm such a very bad little girl - I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, and I very much wanted you to come ;)
I'd be delighed to cum all over you ;) xx

Just discovered your blog 2 days ago...it's amazing what your words do to me.... think I know what i'm going to do when my boyfriend comes home this evening...push him against the wall and he has no chance to get away.... ;)

thanks a lot.

Xarida

It sounds as though your boyfriend has rather a good time in store ;) I'd delighted you're having such fun in here, and I hope you'll keep coming back for more ;) xx

God, I LOVE this! Oh to do this someday...

Dirtyboy, are you still writing? I only just found your blog...and I need more! Absolutely mind blowing ;) I'm picturing somebody special when I read it...and getting spooooo freaking wet thinking about him!!! Please write more :)

Post a Comment

<< Home