cumming, all over you

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 at 7:29 PM

You're watching me, looking up at me...
I'm knelt astride you, naked, sweating...
I'm masturbating...
masturbating astride your breasts...
you're so, so wet, stroking yourself as you watch me...
my hand is sliding up and down my throbbing erection, stroking my cock as you watch...
I'm incredibly turned on, so close to orgasm...
my arousal is intensifying yours...
you're rubbing your clit harder, keeping time with me...
you can hear the rhythmic wet sounds as I stroke my cock, only inches from your face...
my cock is wet from you, wet from your cunt...
wet from fucking you...
fucking you hard...
I'm getting so close now, rubbing my cock harder...
I'm gasping, sweat dripping down my face...
masturbating over you...
my cock wet in my hand...
I gasp again, breathing dirty words at you...
you're my dirty little slut...
I say that to you, and mean it, my cock throbbing with the words...
rubbing harder...
wetness pours from your dripping cunt...
stroking yourself more urgently...
your gaze fixed on my swollen, wet erection...
my hand strokes harder, up and down my cock, frantically now...
I groan intensely...
precum slicks round the head of my erect penis...
I breathe harder, trembling...
you gasp, your fingers rubbing, skidding round your clit...
my cock is so wet now, my fingers slipping easily and quickly up and down.
up and down...
masturbating over you...
rubbing my hard wet cock...
so close to orgasm...
so wet now...
pulsing visibly...
the head of my erection throbbing, swelling...
dripping wet...
I'm groaning hard now...
dirty, filthy little slut...
unnn god...
so close...
my body trembling...
ohhh fuck...
ohhh fuck yes...
I'm gonna...
uunnhhhhh...
gonna spurt my cum...
on your face...
your breasts...

ohhh fuckk...


your fingers slide rapidly over your clit...
rubbing, stroking...
so good...

ohh fuck so good...

and your back arches...

your nipples erect...


and I can't hold back...



and I groan intensely...

and I'm cumming...


unhhh fuck I'm cumminngggg....



and a stream of wet cum spurts from the head of my cock...
splashing down onto your face...

ohh fuckk yes...

and that's it...


and you come hard...



and you scream...


another long spurt of cum splashing over your breasts...

your juices gushing from your cunt...

convulsing frantically...

more warm spunk spurting up onto your cheek, your lips...
covering you with my cum...


pulsing, pulsing, pulsing, so hard...



my cum spurting...
your cunt streaming...
locked in orgasm together...

throbbing...

spurting...

so hard...

so good...

so wet...

cumming...


and cumming...


and cumming...



god...

14 Comments:

previous comments:

Ohhh Myyy Godd.... that was intense, I want you to fuck me so hard right now... I want you to make me cum again I can still see every stroke of your hand how long will it take you to get here ???
Saphire, January 16th, 2005

yes
cookiebush, January 16th, 2005

thank you for giving me the visual i need tonight as i masturbate, exactly as you have described, waiting breathlessly for the spurts of hot sweet cum to splash upon my face and breasts ...
The Private Whore, January 16th, 2005

this one was so incredibly erotic..I love when you pin me down with your body, sweating all over me..I'm your pretty filthy slut and your making sure i can';t get away..watching you stroke your cock right in front of my face like that is beautiful, the sight, the sounds, the taste..the anticipation of receiving your cum makes me so wet..you fucked me good and hard and now its time for me to watch..I love it...god I want you...M
birdmadgirl, January 16th, 2005

OOh that was great. Me rubbing my firm beautiful tits as my vibrator tickles my pussy like crazy, your cock in my mind,
oooh god
mmhmjkmmm
what i would give for your dick on my tongue right now...Goodnight! xxx!
Ashleigh!xo!, January 17th, 2005

this is a place i'm cumming to again and again. you're such a good, dirty, boy! and you have such a harem! lol...if we all ..umm...came for you in your flat...you might never be able to walk again..nor would we! oh, yessssss. manysurprises
manysurprises, January 17th, 2005

oh my dear...oh my oh my oh my, the way that is making me feel as I sit here, ready for work...I'm about to pull my clothes off, call in sick for the day and read that post over and over again while I cum, picturing that load spurting out of your cock and onto my body...sigh...it's going to be a loooong day.
Christina, January 17th, 2005

oh my god.. that was so intense.. so hot.. reading it has left me so horny and wet.. gonna have to read it again so i can cum..
rach, January 17th, 2005

Saphire - pleased you like it - this is a very arousing scenario for me, very greedy, very selfish - glad it aroused you too - and I'd very much love to fuck you xx
dirtyboy, January 17th, 2005

cookiebush - short, succinct, lustful - thankyou x
dirtyboy, January 17th, 2005

Private Whore - my pleasure, I want my words to inspire you to masturbate, thinking about me, as I spurt my hot cum, all over you... xx
dirtyboy, January 17th, 2005

M - yes, pinning you down, not letting you move, masturbating over you, showing you what a filthy slut you are... cumming deliciously all over you... knowing how much you want it... xx
dirtyboy, January 17th, 2005
Ashleigh - thankyou xxx

So delicious that you came for me - so intense seeing that, and I love making you come... thankyou xxxx
dirtyboy, January 17th, 2005

manysurprises - welcome to my blog - hope you're having fun xx
And I would LOVE you all to come round my house - there'd be no rush, we could all play together for days, each of you playing with each other too - that would be delightful - I should organise a few days to do just that... invite as many of you round as possible... all of us fucking each other for days... mmm yum, what a fabulous time that would be...
dirtyboy, January 17th, 2005

Christina - so pleased that I turned you on so much - and no need to call in sick, I'm always waiting for you here when you get home, always ready to fuck you, any way you please... xx
dirtyboy, January 17th, 2005

rach - I want you to read my words, over and over again - very much want you to cum, deliciously hard, for me, as I watch you...
dirtyboy, January 17th, 2005

Wow wow wow!
I had to change my underwear twice while reading this!! I just love the way that you use the space between words and lines to create such tempo - soo hot. I am very impressed, and very aroused.
Hmmmmmm ;-)
madamexxx, January 18th, 2005

madamexxx - glad you liked it - and yes, that tempo, that rhythm, is very much deliberate, trying to replicate the rhythm of sex - I use the technique from time to time, as it really seems to work.
So pleased you enjoyed it so much ;) xx
dirtyboy, January 18th, 2005

random question - why always jeans and white panties?
..., January 18th, 2005

I tend to describe my own trousers as 'jeans', as although I don't always wear jeans, being English I call them trousers - 'pants' are male underwear here. So it's to avoid confusing my mainly US audience lol
and white panties - I don't know - I love seeing girls in expensive lingeries, but a short skirt with white panties really does it for me - no idea why!
dirtyboy, January 18th, 2005

lol..that's so cute..
..., January 18th, 2005

Damn...that is all I am saying ...damn
wickedwife, January 18th, 2005

I missed this one when it went up....so, so, so hot!!!! The best one you have ever written, darling.
Kathy, January 18th, 2005

Some day, some night, you are going to have to have a mass invite, dirtyboy....so we can all cyber together. A virtual orgy. You're just going to have set a date and time and just do it!
Kathy, January 18th, 2005

I tasted that one, yum baby.
Katrinha, January 19th, 2005

wicked wife - thankyou xxx
dirtyboy, January 19th, 2005

Kathy - I'm thinking of doing just that this weekend... stay posted... xxx
dirtyboy, January 19th, 2005

Katrinha - and I loved watching you lap it all up ;) xx
dirtyboy, January 19th, 2005

Oh god... That is so hot. I actually made myself cum this time, I allmost never have the will to do it on my own!
I bet you have an english accent. :O That is so hot.
P!nk, February 27th, 2005

thanks! It definitely worked for me...

I love having cum splashing over my breasts and even more I'd love to have you rub it in and get me all sticky with it. mmmm...fabulous! I never thought about your accent before either but now I can't stop thinking about it. English accents are very sexy.

wonderwoman - it was definitely a pleasure - I can only apologise for getting you so wet and sticky ;)

Wow, all I can say is Wow! The way you write turns me on so much! You made me cum lol! I think it was the best one ever! I want you to fuck me hard, make me cum all over your throbbing cock, and I want you to cum inside me, and then rub it round my pussy with your fingers!

Natalie - thankyou x
It was a pleasure to make you cum so deliciously - I hope you keep coming back for more ;)

You think you could make me cum again by writing me my own little story?

Roger,

This is just what I needed this morning...

Thank you....

xxx

very much my pleasure, p oflust - you know I love it when you submit to me ;)

You can cum over me any time you want to, baby.Watch me lick it up, too,I'm always ready and waiting.Are you hard enough for me?
And would you like to spank me really hard, push me down and fuck me from behind?Then spank me some more?Please, I'm begging you now...slap me as hard as you can...

Before reading your blog, I wouldn't have thought I would enjoy something like this, but now, it's definitely a fantasy of mine. Well done!

It's about need and desire and intimacy - I adore cumming over a girl's face, it's the most direct expression of lust and desire that I know, and can be exquisite for both partners. I'm delighted to help extend your fantasies ;) xx

Sprinkle a little sugar on me I want more!!!!

mmm greedy little girl - though I do like that ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home