more punishment

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 at 2:46 PM

You've been a bad girl again.
You know what you've done wrong.
I've given you every chance, and still you've been a bad girl.
You've been masturbating when I wasn't there.

Dirty little slut.

Look at you.

I know you've just been touching yourself.
Your fingers are still wet.
I can see you're still aroused.
Sexually aroused.
Dirty girl.

I'm going to have to punish you.

I don't want any struggling this time.
Put your hands behind your back.
That's it.
Now turn around. Face away from me.

No, don't resist. The punishment will be worse if you resist.

I'm tying your wrists.
Is that too tight?
It is?

Good.

Now you can't touch yourself any more.
Only I can touch you.
That's what you want, isn't it?

You want me to touch you.
You want to feel my hands brushing over your breasts.
Caressing them.

Like this...

Yes, I thought so.
Look at you, trembling.
Turned on already.
Filthy little slut.

Bend over.
Further.

That's it.

Now spread your legs.

Wider.

That's better.
I want to see how wet you are.
I'm going to slide my fingers between your legs.

Like this...

Stop wriggling.
Keep still.

Ahhh god...

Look how wet you are.
Wet on my fingers...
Dirty little girl.

Don't move.

It's time to show you what happens to dirty litle girls like you.
I'm going to fuck you.
I'm going to take you for my own pleasure.
But I'm not going to let you come.
If you try to come, I'll spank you.
Hard.

Don't move.

Don't you dare struggle.

Can you feel how hard I am?
This is what you want, isn't it...
You want me to fuck you.

Ohhhh...

Ohh god I'm sliding in...

Spread your legs further.

That's it.

Aaahh fuck...

All the way inside...
god...
god you're so wet...

Don't move.
I told you not to move.

ahhh god...

filthy little slut.

ahh god I'm fucking you...

I'm going to fill you with my cum...

god yes...

And then leave you here, bent over, like this.

ohhhh...

Tied up.

god...

My cum dripping down the inside of your thighs.
Until you've learnt your lesson.

ahhh fuck that feels good...

dirty little girl...
filthy slut...

ahhh god...

ahh god that's it...

don't you dare cum...

don't... you... come...

ohhh fuck...


ohh fuck yes....



I'm coming....



now...

4 Comments:

previous comments:

I love it when you tie me, bend me over, make me stay still and fuck me like that Roger. I don't deserve you...
Vicx
VicxGirl, June 26th, 2004

I'm pleased that you're learning to be a good girl, Vicx x
dirtyboy, June 26th, 2004

I'm delighted that your inner rough boy is coming out to play more and more.....but you know, rog, what excites me almost as much is how your writing is taking off---it rocks so hard now.
Sigh. You're just getting better in every way, darling. As if that were possible.... ;)
DTG xxoo, June 27th, 2004

Thankyou dtg - such compliments! xxx
dirtyboy, June 27th, 2004

That has got to be the sexiest prose poetry I've ever read.
Yum!
pomegranate, June 30th, 2004

thankyou pomegranate xxx
dirtyboy, July 01st, 2004

Phew.... turn the air-con on.
rg, July 02nd, 2004

glad you like it rg xx
dirtyboy, July 02nd, 2004

I love it when you catch me fingering myself, when you tie me up, make me bend over. It feels so good, so good when I have to let you do what you want. Tie me up, free my breasts from their constraining cups. Carressing them until my nipples are so erect they ache to be rubbed. Carressing my breasts until my pussy starts to drip. Feeling you spread my legs further apart as you bend me over and tie my hands down so I can't straigten up. My panties around my ankles and my skirt raised up over my ass. Your fingers driving up into my cunt, twisting and spreading me open. Your cock sliding up into my juicy pussy, thrusting hard rocking me forward at the same time you pull my hips into you. Fucking me so hard I can barely keep my balancing. Leaving me there with door open so everyone can see your cum dripping out of my throbbing pussy.
virginpussy, December 15th, 2004

mmm... virginpussy... you've been very busy today ;)
each comment I read from you is more intense than the last - do you have any idea how much you're arousing me...?
thankyou x - you're making me need to cum, very much indeed... xxx
dirtyboy, December 15th, 2004

Just the thought of my pussy shining and pink from your pounding, dripping your cum from its lips, staring out between my legs. . . me bent over and tied down. . . people being able to see me like that. . .the way you left me there. . . it makes me so hot. I want you to punish me. I'm fingering my wet pussy, my fingers sliding in and out, so hot and wet
vestal, December 23rd, 2004

This sounds to delicious to be true. HOw can you keep me from cumming?
nickersaroundmyankles, December 23rd, 2004

vestal, so explicit and arousing... thankyou x
and nickers - I don't want to keep you from cumming... x
dirtyboy, December 30th, 2004

I'll let you off, dancingbackwards, since I was greedy and came first ;)

Ah, this is everything I want....tied up, held down, spread wide open and given a good hard spanking.Please, don't even think about stopping.I will dream of being your dirty little slut to-night, begging you for more.

and you are indeed a very dirty little slut, caroline... x

Post a Comment

<< Home