two men fucking you (you choose 1) - part two

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Here we go with part two of the first of three 'You Choose' stories - this (I forgot to mention last time) was the subject that you voted in at third place with 23 points: me, you and another guy, maybe a little gay sex involved - you'll find part one here.

Hope you have fun (and I'm definitely loving writing it) ;)

roger xx

-------------------------------------

You gasp with pleasure as you ease yourself back onto his eager erection, feeling him slide so easily into your cunt, inch by delicious inch, your wetness already streaming over the length of his cock as it slides deeper and deeper inside you from behind. You slip your mouth from my erection for a moment, needing to concentrate, needing to feel every inch of him as he slips so deep inside you, pushing further back onto him, groaning softly, your cunt squeezing teasingly around his throbbing penis, grinding a little back against him, feeling his belly brushing against your ass, his hand on your hip, holding you there as he eases deeper into you, breathing hard behind you, getting accustomed to the warm wetness of your cunt, not wanting to come inside you too soon.

I look down at you, smiling as I see you wriggle back onto him, seeing the pleasure written on your face, loving how you look. You look up at me lustfully, moving back onto him again, your cunt engulfing his pulsing erection, trembling a little, my cock warm and erect in your hand, pulsing deliciously. You begin to stroke me again, sliding your tongue up my length, slipping me back into your mouth, sucking greedily on my throbbing penis, lapping at me sensually. I groan with pleasure, sliding my fingers through your hair again, my hips moving back and forth as I slowly fuck your mouth - at the same time, our lover begins to move in a slow, sensual rhythm behind you, breathing a little harder as he thrusts slowly back and forth, intimate wet sounds accompanying each long, slow thrust of his erection inside you.

This is all so intense - you're being fucked from both ends now, my cock in your mouth, his cock in your cunt, both of us matching each other's rhythm, gasping deliciously, both of us needing you, both of us wanting you. You feel him thrust a little harder into your cunt, and you groan around my cock, lapping at me more greedily, feeling me pulse in your mouth so deliciously... you're not sure how much of this you're going to be able to take, his rhythm increasing, your cunt so wet now as he fucks you, pushing harder back against him, needing to feel him cum inside you, needing to feel his warm spunk spurting deep inside your cunt, lovely and again and again.

You feel his hands on your hips, lifting you up onto all fours, his cock slipping out of you briefly as he moves behind you, his hand back around his own erection, masturbating deliciously, wet splashes accompanying each stroke of his fingers. Getting up onto your knees, you slip my cock out of your mouth for a moment, stroking me rhythmically, looking back at him, wanting to see him. He looks so delicious kneeling right behind you, masturbating gorgeously, knelt right behind you, a bead or two of sweat dripping slowly down his chest as he looks down at you, his body lean and taut. Unable to wait any longer, he steers the head of his cock back down to your cunt, sliding all the way back inside you, his hips thrusting up towards you again, driving the full length of his hard penis deep into your cunt. You groan with pleasure, still looking back it him, pushing harder back onto him as he begins to fuck you more urgently.

"god... fuck me harder..." you gasp, "don't... uunnhhhh... don't stop...".

Gasping in response, he begins to thrust his cock deeper and harder into your cunt, and you turn back to me, your cunt dripping wet now as his rhythm increases, sliding your lips back over my pulsing erection, licking and sucking me gorgeously.

It's already getting too much for me, my cock throbbing in your mouth, so intensely aroused, watching him fucking you gorgeously, your cunt so wet around his cock as he thrusts deeper, your tongue swirling around the swollen head of my erection. You groan at each thrust of his penis, sucking me in the same rhythm, all three of us moving closer and closer to orgasm on the bed.

"You're going to make me cum too soon..." I gasp, "unnhhh fuckk... god... it's getting hard to hold back...".

You can feel me pulsing harder in your mouth, so erect as you suck me, greedily, lustfully.

"I want you to cum..." you gasp, looking up at me, stroking me harder, my cock slick and wet in your hand, "I want you to cum all over my face...".

I groan again, feeling myself pulse harder, desperately trying to hold it back, so close to my orgasm. You're right on the edge yourself - our lover is grunting now with each hard thrust into your cunt, his belly slapping against your ass as he pounds deeper inside you, gripping onto your hips, fucking you harder, faster, ramming his cock into your warm, wet cunt. It's getting harder to concentrate on sucking me, my cock slipping out of your lips as you cry out with pleasure, his urgent thrusts taking you closer and closer to orgasm. I'm watching both of you now, so intensely turned on, seeing his erection slip out of you for a moment, dripping wet and so fucking erect, his cock skidding against your ass, feeling myself pulse again in your mouth as I see it, watching as he pushes his erection back down to your wet slit, ramming himself deep and hard inside you again. You groan intensely around my penis, sucking me more greedily, your lips sliding urgently back and forth along my cock, feeling me throbbing harder, tasting my precum as it pours onto your tongue, needing me to cum, needing us both to cum.

"Harder..." you gasp, looking back at him again... "fuck me harder..."

He groans intensely, his cock thrusting deeper - you're so wet now, your juices dribbling down the inside of your thighs as he pounds harder, deeper.

"I don't think I can hold it back..." he groans... "fuckk... fuckk you're gonna make me cum..."

"cum for me..." you gasp, "ohhh god please cum... cum in my cunt..."

"uunnhhhh fuckkk..." he groans, "fuckk that's it..." - he throbs harder inside you, grabbing onto you, thrusting his cock hard, once... twice... three times... and he groans intensely, crying out your name, ramming his cock deep and hard into your cunt as he starts to come, your cunt engulfing his pulsing erection, his first hot wet spurt of spunk splashing deep inside you, then another spurt, and another - it's all you can take - you cry out with intense pleasure, your cunt squeezing around him as you feel your own orgasm start to pulsate through you - my cock slips from your mouth as you scream with pleasure, your hand masturbating me urgently - your strokes take me over the edge - I can't take any more, it feels so fucking good - I cry out: "unnnhhhhh fuckkk... I'm comminnggg... I'M COMMINNGGGG.... UUUNNNHHHHH!" and a hot wet spurt of my cum splashes onto your face - followed by another spurt, and another... my cum pouring hot and wet onto your lips, onto your cheek... and you scream with pleasure again, ramming your cunt back onto his spurting cock, feeling him cum so fucking hard inside you... your body convulsing, cumming intensely... your hand still pumping my cock as more spurts pour over your fingers... you take my cock back into your mouth, swallowing my spurting cum greedily... your orgasm rippling again and again through your body... and it feels so good... ohhh god so good...

and you know you still need more...

so much more still to follow...

24 Comments:

Wow!So good, I love being fucked on all fours.
Although,from a personal point of view, I don't really like a man to cum in my face or in my hair.Too sticky in all the wrong places.I much prefer a man to cum over my stomach and my tits, so I can then rub it all over my body with both hands whilst he watches.Thinking about giving me a good spanking for being such a slut.Licking his lips in anticipaton of what might happen next.

mmm...so good...

definitely worth the wait...thank you!

b

caroline - I have to admit, cumming on a girl's face is one of my 'things' - though it's just as much fun to cum over a girl's tummy or breasts, you were just in the wrong position this time for that to happen ;) There's lots more to follow with this threesome, by the way, so you'll almost certainly be getting what you want somewhere along the line in this story ;) x

b - my pleasure - there's lots more still to follow, we've barely started with him ;) x

OK.You'll just have to put me in the right position next time.I'll look forward to it.I'm already getting what I want in your archives...more than you can imagine.xx

mmm... hope you'll keep enjoying them - ahh to be the voyeur... xx

Oh how I love your stories. So glad to see them again.

And I should know better by now not to read them if I don't have enough time. Class with be interesting...

hope you weren't too distracted in class, naughty girl ;) x

Dear Sir,

You can cum on my face anytime...oh, but you already know that, don't you? I am such a slut for you.

I love this story...

Yours,
~A~

this is so incredibly delicious....im aching just sitting here...mmmm...more please!

DAMN you are soooooo good!!

Such a lustful and greedy story, lover. You made me cum so intensely for you... ;) xxx

of course, delicious as always Roger. DLG... those intense orgasms are so par for the course... a very naughty fantasy of us two having Roger orgasming deliciously all over us... yum yum!

mmm... so intense... so delicious... loving it x x x

~A~ - you clearly are a very dirty girl - glad you're enjoying it so far x

lady in waiting - oh, there's plenty more to come - at least a couple more parts, I think... I'm enjoying it too much to stop ;) x

JRM - mmmm... why thankyou xx

DLG - and you know how very much I love it when you cum for me xxx

sandra - I'm all about encouraging such naughty fantasies ;) x

eponine - and very intense to write too - more on it's way imminently... ;) xxx

This comment has been removed by the author.

Mmmm... how fantastic.

One of my favourite secret fantasies. I am eagerly anticipating more of this story, and the orgasms that it is sure to bring. If only you knew what you do to me, Roger...

xoxo

Roger - thank you this was beyond marvelous...I will be heading to the shower shortly to take care of my own business
xo

ooooh! is it hot in here, or is it just me?

dukky - I'm sure you know it's always a pleasure to excite you so intensely xx

nadine - mmmm, just the response I was wanting ;) x

jane - it's definitely hot in here ;) x

the ultimate fantasy .... how could a girl not want to be had by to guys the way you describe....took my breath away...if only i was not at work !

such a naughty girl, reading at work ;) Don't get caught! x
There's much more of this to come... x

mmm, i've fantasised about two guys, I like the idea of a hard dick up against my ass as I kiss you face to face

i'm sooo wet i can feel it sliding down my thighs

all i have to do is cross my legs and im over the edge

mmm... I hope you found the orgasm you were craving, Cathy xx

Post a Comment

<< Home