you've been a bad girl (3 of 3)

Monday, August 15, 2005 at 7:27 PM

I love the way you beg me like that, love knowing how much you want me, how greedy you are for me to fuck you, long and hard and deep. Even though I've instructed you not to move, I can still feel your cunt tightening deliciously around my erect cock, squeezing around me, trying to suck all the cum from my throbbing erection. You clearly still need to be punished, you're being so bad and wilfull, such a dirty girl, but it's getting so hard to keep from fucking you, I want you so much right now, and you know it, you can sense it, you can feel my hard cock throbbing deep inside you...

You squeeze around my cock again, your dripping wet cunt pulsating around my erection, pushing yourself back onto me, driving my cock deep inside you, begging me to fill you, begging me to cum hard in your cunt, to spurt all my cum deep inside you. It's an offer I can barely resist, but you need to learn your lesson - I pull my erection out of your cunt with a wet splash, and you groan, begging me to fuck you hard, and I spank you - a sharp slap on your ass, reminding you that you've been bad, that you have to behave. You gasp again, and I order you to roll over, getting astride your naked body, sliding up until I'm astride your breasts, my cock erect, inches from your mouth, dripping from your wetness, dribbling onto your breasts.

You lift up your hands to touch me, stroke me, but I grab your wrists, not letting you, pinning your wrists down hard on the bed, and sliding closer to your face, my cock erect, glistening with your juices, a small trail of precum dripping from the tip of my hard cock, down onto your lips. My cock is so wet, so hard - you beg me to fuck you again, to ram my cock deep inside you, but I just smile at you, a dirty, lecherous smile.

"You've been such a dirty, dirty girl," I smile, "If you like masturbating so much that you can't wait for me, let's see how you like this. Lick my cock. Take me in your mouth and suck me. I want you know what you taste like. I want you to taste your own cum on me"

My cock is in your face now, your wrists still pinned on the bed. Tentatively, your mouth reaches for my cock. I watch as your tongue cups the head of my swollen erection and licks, slowly, tasting yourself, licking your own wetness off my cock. Already you're getting greedier, taking a huge mouthful of my cock, sucking on it, loving the taste, loving the feel of my hard cock deep in your mouth. I can feel myself throbbing, pulsing in your mouth, somehow holding back my orgasm, wanting to keep punishing you, but I'm too aroused now, I need to cum, I need to fuck you, hard.

I pull my cock from your mouth, still holding your wrists down on the bed as I slide down your body, slipping between your open thighs, my hard cock easily finding the entrance to your dripping wet cunt, sliding the head in, just a little way.

"Do you want more, dirty girl?" I growl, "Do you want to be fucked?" You beg me, again, deliciously, begging me not to make you wait any longer, pleading with me to fuck you, to make you cum.

It's all I can take - I ram my cock deep into you in one swift, hard thrust. You gasp, screaming with pleasure as I start to fuck you, harder, deeper, telling you what a bad girl you are, as my cock pounds hard into your cunt, throbbing, swelling, your juices splashing so wet around my thrusting erection - I groan frantically - you know I'm gonna cum, my cock pulsing so hard inside you as I fuck you and fuck you and fuck you - it's all you can take - you've needed this orgasm so long - you grind down hard onto my cock, screaming with intense pleasure, your body shaking and convulsing hard as your cunt gushes wetly around my cock, and you start to cum, ohhh god, coming so hard on my cock, your orgasm so fucking intense, spurting and splashing and shuddering on my cock, and I can't take any more - I cry out urgently, ramming my cock so deep, crying out your name as my cum spurts hard from my throbbing erection, my hot spunk spurting deep inside you, splashing deep into your dripping wet cunt, another spurt, and another, filling your cunt with my cum, ohh god, again and again and again....

23 Comments:

previous comments:

god that was hot...
tamar, April 15th, 2005

oh gods, roger! you're SOOO mean! I promise to be a good girl, I promise! It's sooo good...mmmmmm yesss, fuck me, fuck your dirty girl! ...*we interrupt this comment to run to the bedroom and talk to vlad* mmmmmmmmm oh, yesssssss
manysurprises, April 15th, 2005

This dirty girl is now quivering after reading and re-reading all three parts of your cumilicious (not a word, but it should be) story. You've satisfied me completely, yet made me greedy and eager for more, and more and more.
Lauren in Chicago
sweetkittythree, April 16th, 2005

Oh baby you took 5 days to write the next part but it was so worth it. Cummming for you.
Canadian Chick
butterfliesandrainbows, April 16th, 2005

Ohmygod. Excellent. As always. I love being a dirty girl. Especially when I get punished like this.
Queen of Pink, April 16th, 2005

Any particular reason you've been on a "bad girl" kick lately? ; )
JeN, April 16th, 2005

lol Jen - it was only ever meant to be one post, but it ended up longer than I intended - I wasn't goint to do a third part, but it only seemed fair to finish the fantasy. Something a little different next time, honest x
dirtyboy, April 16th, 2005

I have been bad. Punish me like that.... please.
pretty_woman, April 16th, 2005

Maybe it's time to turn the tables....
**pins you down**
"I think someone's been a Dirty Boy...."
xxx
MidniteSiren, April 17th, 2005

hmmm. cathartic.
thank you db!
paige, April 17th, 2005

tie me up, hold me down, tease me until...mmmmmmmmmmm, you make me ache for you, thank you dirty boy
love your work
ps. have only just found you, will look forward to more of your brilliant work xxx
blackrose, April 18th, 2005


god, i WANT you SO MUCH!!!
lucy, April 24th, 2005

dear lord roger! I feel like a schoolgirl again. you haven't failed me in the week or two I've been coming (yes, pun intended) here. What a faithful, diligent lover you are. I can never get enough of you, you dirty, lovely boy.
dancingbackwards, June 13th, 2005

I must group these three parts together - wonder if they'd be more powerful as one complete post...? hmmm...
dirtyboy, July 12th, 2005

i was waiting for the end of this story. i loved it. you made me so wet. i'm gonna read it again while i play with my hot pussy. ty

April - good girl - I love making you so wet x

I agree with April, thank you for posting the end of this, it's made me quite happy, and quite wet ;)... and I'm deffinately going to read more to cum... got so close with that one, god

i keep reading more and more. i can't seem to stop. it's difficult to not let on what i am reading with other people around- can only shift and sigh. bloody frustrating... where are you roger when i need you? lol
-
tease me

just make sure you don't get caught, tease me - and I'm glad you're having such fun - hope you've been able to relieve the tension a little ;)

Up until now, I ahve always been a good girl. but if thats punishment, I promise to be naughty for you Roger. Even now, as my fingers work my clit so slowly...i know I;m going to cum soon...and it is all your fault

dukky - I hope you came delightfully - and if you insist on being a naughty girl, I will indeed have to punish you ;)

ooooooooooh my god. amazing ... I would love love LOVE this... so fucking hot...mmmmmmmmmm

I'm so glad you liked this, secret - I love arousing you this much - I want you to come for me, don't hold it back x

Nnhh...Yes. Yes, I want to be fucked. I need to be fucked. I'll be good, I'll be so good, I swear. I...I...Annngghh! Roger! Nnnhh...God, my pussy is still throbbing. So wet...I came so hard...Roger...

Hinoka - such a good girl x
I love it when you come for me...

How bloody delicious you are dirtyboy. I sit here grinning after just having the most heavenly orgasm. Yes indeed, a lovely gift from an insightful, gifted writer. Thank you.

absolutely my pleasure, patmykitten - hope you'll be back for lots more ;)

God i wish i had someone to do that to me right now...

You've sent goosebumps over my whole body, i need to cum after reading that, should i hold off, read more or satisfy my desires.

My clit feels swollen and ready to go, my panies are wet with the thought...

I think its going to have to be the latter

It's such a pleasure to arouse you so intensely, Laura - hope you'll keep coming back for more...

I'm so aroused by the thought of being your willing slave, submitting to every punishment you choose to inflict.It makes me deliciously wet, greedy to feel your fingers exploring my cunt while you make me watch you masturbate.I love watching you stroke your cock....does that make me a bad girl?

I think you know that it does, caroline ;) x

Holy shit.

I NEED that... I NEED to get fucked like that. I NEED to be told to beg. I love to beg. Now, off to fix myself, for your posts have put me in a frenzy ;)



~Rose

mmm... such a delightfully dirty little girl... I hope you came for me gorgeously... xx

oh if this is your kind of punishment i think i'll be getting into trouble alot more often

so fucking wet and absolutely shaking with a complete desire to be spanked and fucked

mmmmm

bite me,
sweet

You really are such a very dirtyy girl, sweet - I think you'd need an especially hard spanking ;) xx

I returned home very late tonight (this morning) very very horny. I tried to work more but my cunt was twitching and begging for attention so I came to your blog knowing that you would make me cum.

And boy did I cum... twice.

I barely got to the half-way through the post before I came the first time but my body was trembling and my cunt was begging for more. My pussy was so wet, so inviting, that had to read the second half and cum again. I continued tickling my clit and furiously shoving my fingers in and out of my pussy letting my orgasm rise and rise until..."ramming my cock so deep, crying out your name as my cum spurts hard from my throbbing erection"... that was my final undoing. I came long, loud, and hot until the last word.

Now, I'm completely flushed, out of breath, and so relaxed that work is the last thing on my mind. I do believe that I owe you a thanks.

Post a Comment

<< Home