watching...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at 7:18 PM

Watching you, that's the thing.
watching and yearning: seeing you move...
dancing for me...
the way your body stretches, curves, teases, surprises...
that promise of you...
knowing I'm watching...
the willing voyeur...
as you move in just that certain way...
intending to arouse me...
a gentle arch of your body...
a lingering, subtle sway...
bending over towards me...
just a little further than you need to...
knowing I'm looking at you...
knowing the sight of you arouses me...
teasing...
wanting my gaze to be fixed totally on you...
wanting to excite me...
knowing what's to come...
until I'm consumed by the sight of you...
consumed with lust for you...
my gaze more urgent...
more intense...
my breath quickening...
needing to touch you...
to caress you...
to stroke you...
skin against skin...
lips against lips...
my desire aflame...
my body alive with sensation...
waiting for your touch...
wanting it...
needing it...
writhing...

ohh god...

writhing on the bed as I watch you...
performing for me...
making me wait...
drawing out the pleasure...
until I'm groaning...
groaning with the thought of you..
the thought of you touching me...

ohh god...
and I'm hard...
so intensely hard and erect...

and you look at me...
and you see I can't take any more...
and you lean over me...
smiling...
knowing I'm yours...
yours for the taking...
and your hands...

slide...

up...

fuckkkk...
unnnnnnhhh...


yes..

please...

and oh god you're there...

ohhhhhh god...

oh god oh god oh god....

and your fingers grasp me...
warm around my erection...
stroking...

unnhhh fuckkk...

and I moan...
intensely...
my back arching...
and your lips...

ohh god your lips...

engulf me...
and your tongue...

ohhh fuck...

lapping...
your mouth...
sucking...
tasting...
tasting me...

unnnnnnnnnnhh.....

and ohhh god...

ohh god I can't hold back.....

godgodgod...

and I groan...

a sweet shout of surrender....

crying out...

my body erupting...


into intense pleasure...


my orgasm...


pulsing...


hard...



UNNHHHHHHHH...





FUCKKKKK





and I cum.....

unnhhhhhhh god....

ohhh god I cum....

writhing...
thrashing...
arching from the bed...
cumming into your mouth..

my cock spurting hard...

ohhh god...

again...
and again...
and again...

so much cum....

ohhh fuckkk...



ohhh god...


splashing...

spurting...

into your mouth...
over your face...

so warm...
so wet...

all my spunk...

pouring hard from my cock...

all over you...

and you smile...
my cum dripping from your lips...
your cheek...
trailing down onto your breasts...

and you slide up over me...

and kiss me...

and already I can feel you move...
sliding your sweet wetness against my throbbing cock...
wanting me inside you...
and we start again....

3 Comments:

previous comments:

Oh God!!!!! Great!!!!!! I loved this....I just had a fantasy like this where I was posing and lap dancing and taking pictures...arousing you, you fucking me with your eyes, and then giving you release, intense pleasure....This was HOT!!!!!! I would love to do that for you darlin...Dance for you and make you cum...MMMMMMM...and then you would fuck me and tell me how beautiful I am,.......M
birdmadgirl, March 03rd, 2005

Now I know why I have missed you and your words. That had me toying with my soaking pussy all the way through, now I'll just have to read it again, real slow, just cos I have this incredible urge to cum.. thankyou x
saphire, March 03rd, 2005

Ohh that sounds so so good. I would love to do that. Make you want me more and more. Mmm :)
*kelly*, March 03rd, 2005

There's a thousand things I could say right now but you'll know what I'm thinking. I was reading our archives and they made me smile, a year already, how time has flown. We'll have to chat soon xxx Big sloppy kisses xx
beautifullychaotic, March 04th, 2005

Well look who's finally back...
JeN, March 04th, 2005

I enjoyed that Dirtyboy...it was a nice change from your usual stuff ;-)
comeflirtwithmex, March 04th, 2005

that's the stuff! made me very wet...
welcome back, dirty boy! missed you, but am looking forward to the Paris piece you mentioned. don't make us wait too very long...we are a greedy, insatiable lot!
neglected_wife, March 04th, 2005

soooo glad to have you back!!!
heather, March 04th, 2005

So gald to find your site, this was exactly what I wanted tonight. Thanks!
I will return, you have a way with words...
Queen of Pink, March 05th, 2005

You never fail to make me slide out of my chair...certainly the words move through me to places we will not speak of....even though I am sure you can guess.
wickedwife, March 05th, 2005

Hot hot hot!!And I can finally identify!! LOL Wink Wink!! That is soo me! I loved to be watched and tease! And oddly, I am taking a class on how to strip/lapdance - can't wait to dance for my harem!!!
Madame X, March 05th, 2005

Oh my roger, wouldn't that be absolutely lovely. I would love to dance for you.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm XOXO-N.

Hmmm, you are getting your own way again, aren't you?Or so you think.
I'll dance for you only if you beg me to, with your hands tied behind your back, cock erect and mouth eager to lick my pussy out.
Beg a little louder please.I can't hear you....

Post a Comment

<< Home