two girls

Thursday, July 20, 2006 at 12:19 AM

And so the Million Hits celebrations begin... lots of group sex coming up over the next couple of weeks, starting right here... and yes, I know this teases a little - I promise the payoff will be very intense, I have something rather special planned for this one ;) hope you enjoy...

She's a close friend of yours. You've often discussed girl/girl sex with her, sometimes just playfully to tease her, sometimes really meaning it... your mind wandering, wondering how she'd feel laying naked next to you, wondering how she'd taste. And when you've both been a little drunk, you've slipped up close to her, exchanged looks with her, touched her teasingly... maybe even stolen a secret kiss or two, just to see what would happen...

But you've never taken her to bed with you... you've never fucked her. Until tonight. You can tell she likes me, and you know what you want this to lead to. You know how much I want to watch you with another girl - and since you both want it too - have played around with the idea for so long - you know that tonight's the night.

Tonight you get to fuck her...

And you know what I want. I want to watch you... want to watch your hands all over her... her hands all over you. I want to watch you make each other come... over and over again. And I want us to be watched too. I want her to be right next to us as we fuck each other... want her to watch our naked bodies pushing and moving and writhing together. I want her to be touching you as we come... I want her to watch me cum deep inside you. I want her to go down on you as you fuck me... her tongue to be lapping at you, as you come all over my cock... your wetness streaming down my erection...

And here we all are in our hotel room, and she's right next to us, here on the bed with us... where you've wanted her to be for so long. We've drunk a little alcohol... flirted outrageously... each of us becoming more and more aroused, our desires still unspoken. But we all know what we want, what we need... and you know I'm not going to make the first move. This has to be all about you. It's your night tonight...

You smile at her... she smiles at you... and as I relax next to you both on the bed, watching you both, you slip your hand through her hair, draw her face softly towards yours, and you kiss her.
Softly.
Slowly.
Sensually...
Your lips lingering on hers, enjoying that first real taste, loving the wetness of her lips against your own, the delicate softness of her cheek as your fingers brush along the side of her face, her quiet gasp as you draw her closer, pursuing the kiss, needing more...
never wanting to stop...

Something about my presence in the bed excites you even more... the idea that I'm watching you, that you're performing for me, knowing how this excites me, wondering what I'll do when the excitement becomes all too much, looking forward to the touch of both of us, all over you...

Already the two of you are undressing each other... it's such a warm night. Only bra and panties left, the last of your secrets to uncover. Your kisses have become more urgent, more breathless. You want her so much, you're so wet... you need to taste her... god, you need that. As your lips slide together, her fingers reach around you, deftly unclipping the hooks on your bra, your own hands slipping her straps down past her shoulders, your hands sliding down her arms teasingly, across to her waist... her hips.

You need to see her naked, but she has the advantage already, your own bra sliding down, leaving you naked from the waist up. She presses her advantage, pushing you gently onto your back, laying across you, kissing you more greedily... her hands drifting over your breasts, brushing across your hardening nipples, sliding down over your belly, working their way down between your thighs...

and you already know you'll surrender...

and as you lay back, her lips kissing you hungrily, her hands sliding over your bare breasts, rubbing herself lasciviously against your thigh, you glance over to me, seeing me watching you, my hand between my thighs, rubbing myself through the crotch of my jeans, wanting you badly...

you feel a rush of wetness between your thighs...

and her fingers slip down inside your panties...

to be continued, of course...

17 Comments:

It seems i am to become another of your admirers, i discovered this quite accidentally, but am glad i did. I love your Paris works, they are very well written. As for this post, you're a tease and you know it, but dont stop it as they obviously all love you for it.For now i must bid you farewell, i'm off to bring myself as much pleasure as i can while reading your blog. ~x~ miss minx ~x~

mmmmmm.

miss minx - welcome to my blog, and the next group of Paris stories will definitely be arriving in August - probably within the next couple of weeks - I'm very much looking forward to writing them.
And yes, I do love to tease, though I have plans for this short series that I think everyone will love, despite the quiet start - your patience will be rewarded ;)

mariah - mmmm yourself ;) x

You are tantalizing me, getting me all hot and bothered imagining what is to come (and come and come and come!)

*i just can't help it* xxx

I let out a soft whimper, as if moaning softly to you, her fingers carressing the wet softnees underneath my panties.

My mouth hungrily kisses her,my hands gently squeezing her breasts. Soon, my kisses move down to her neck as my eyes look steadily at you: at the burning desire in your eyes and at the readiness of your cock.

You are such a tease Roger...

Now why don't you unzip those jeans and slip your hand inside. Go on, you know you want to. That's right. Feel your hard cock, throbbing beneath your fingers. Wrap them around it and set it free. Show me. x

vahri - you know how much I love getting you hot - lots to follow, of course... ;)

paige - you're reading my mind again... ;)

miss understood - precisely what's going to happen in part two, you'll be pleased to hear ;) x

An absolutely perfect beginning as I know how much you love to watch. Though I have a feeling that the minutes our lips touched, you'd be out of those jeans ;) xx

oh my...
you're making me blush again...but I can't seem to look away!

DLG - I do indeed love to watch - and you're right of course (as you'll see next episode ;) ) xx

wet & shy - ahh but I like making you blush...

mmmm... Roger. I've not been on in a while but I feel like being bad today;) and really glad I did.
Amenti
xXx

mmmm nice post, but I'm anxiously waiting for you, Mr. Roger, to cut in and take me away...

And with this I will be watching everyone on the train in the am so much more closely

WOOOOW

GREAT POST

SO HOT !!!!!!!!!

Glad you like it Amenti - and a pleasure to see you here x

Lina - more to come either today or tomorrow... x

sabine - ahh the intoxicating rhythm of a rain journey...

hairybears - glad you like it!!

wow. I just stumbled upon your writings last night and i have been hooked to my laptop and my bed ever since. I am a late bloomer and have been looking for something to spark my fire. Mmm mmm are you (and me!) that good. I have learned more about myself in the past 24 hrs than the past 28 years! A renewed sense of sexual prowess has appeared. THANK YOU for sharing such delightful and tastefully erotic goodness. Yum yum...

bella love - very much my pleasure - now that you've found me, I'll hope you'll stay for more ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home