you're my slut

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 at 12:28 AM

Hi you x

At the end of the week we return to the world of 'Paris', and you'll be taking a trip by airship from Paris to London, in the company of Sophie and the artist / narrator. Expect the usual highbrow lushness and intense sex, accompanied by ridiculous amounts of (some would say pointless) research into 1935 London, because I'm a glutton for punishment lol.

I'm aware that there are some of my readers who don't bother with the Paris posts (though you should, they're probably the filthiest, most intense posts on my site!), so just for you, here's some (frequently requested) rough sex before we re-join Sophie - as usual, this is very much just for those of you who enjoy this kind of thing - if you're looking for something a little more soft and sensual, go have fun in the archives - this one is for my dirty little sluts... and if you do as I ask, if you're a good girl, then there'll be a second part in a couple of days... ;)

roger x

Tonight you're mine. You're my slut. My whore. I'm going to be greedy with you. I'm going to satisfy myself, satisfy my lusts on you. I'm going to take you. Take you the way I want to take you. Tonight is for me, and you'll do what I say, you'll be a slut for me, you'll please me whatever way I wish.

Kneel down in front of me. Take me in your mouth. Take my cock into your mouth. I'm already erect. I'm masturbating right in front of you. I want to feel your lips around my cock. I want you to suck me.

Do it. Show me what a slut you are.

Take my cock into your mouth. Lick me. Suck me. I want your lips all over my cock. I want to feel your tongue sliding over and around me. I want to fuck your mouth. That's it... come closer... take me in your mouth... unnhhh... unnhh fuck... god... god that's it... take me in all the way... nice and deep... lick me... fuckk... ohhh fuck that's it... can you feel my hand in your hair? I'm holding you there. Holding you right there as I fuck your mouth. I'm looking down at you. Watching as you greedily suck my hard cock. Dirty little slut. Look at you. So greedy. Such a greedy, dirty girl...

Did I tell you that you could touch yourself? Such a fucking slut. Look at you, masturbating as you suck my cock. Fuck... I can hear how wet you are... dirty girl... you love it, don't you... love it when I tell you what to do...

Get up. Get up on your feet. I'm going to fuck you. Bend over the table. Show me your ass. That's it. Right over... spread your thighs... wider... that's it... look how wet you are... I can see it... practically dripping... you're such a slut. Masturbate for me, bent over the desk like that. Put your fingers in your cunt. Fuck yourself. Fuck yourself as I watch. Fuck yourself with your fingers. That's it... ahhh god yes... don't stop... keep doing that... I love to watch you masturbate...

I think I should fuck your ass... you're such a little slut, it's all you deserve... push your fingers deeper... I'm moving behind you... my cock is so fucking hard, so erect from watching you... I've got a bottle of warm oil in my hand... don't look... keep stroking yourself... keep fucking yourself... I'm pouring the oil over my hard cock... making it wet... I told you not to look... push your fingers deeper into your cunt... don't stop masturbating... did you feel that oil dribbling over your ass...? Maybe a little more... there... that's it... pouring it down the crack of your ass... dripping down between your thighs... still stroking my cock... it's so wet now... very erect and dripping with oil... look at me... look at my hard cock... do you want this...? Do you want my cock in your ass? Do you want me to shoot my hot spunk deep in your ass? You're such a dirty fucking slut. I'm right behind you now. My erect cock is sliding between your open thighs. You can feel it, hard and wet, sliding against your fingers as you fuck yourself. Stroke me. Reach between your thihgs and stroke my cock... unnnn fuck... god yes... like that... can you feel how erect I am...? My fingers are sliding over your asshole... stroking... rubbing in that oil... making you wet... I'm going to fuck your ass... going to fuck it hard... is that what you want...? Do you want my cock in your ass...?

Then you know what you have to do. You have to beg me. You have to admit to me what a dirty fucking slut you are... and you have to beg me to fuck you in the ass... so tell me... tell me how much you need it... tell me what you want me to do... I'm stroking your cunt now... my fingers sliding between your pussy lips... pushing inside you roughly... you're so fucking wet... such a little slut... I'm fucking you with my fingers... masturbating you... but I'm not gonna let you cum... not until I'm ready... if you want my cock... if you want to feel my spunk spurting deep in your ass... if you want me to make you cum hard... then you're going to have to beg me...

to be continued...

33 Comments:

Good GOD, man! That's just mean...

More? Please? *pant*

mmm, roger, i'm such a dirty little slut for you, you know i need you to fuck my ass, that i need your wonderful hard cock filling me. please, oh please...

xx
elizabeth

Oh god... how it that you always know what I need.. oh yes.. I am your dirty fucking slut! I want you. I want it. Fuck me in my ass. I want you to. I need you to. I know you need it to. Yes lat me be your dirty fucking slut and do what you please and fuck my ass...

I would like to offer my ass up for trial after reading that. Hell, after reading that posting I'd like to invite Elizabeth and Pandora along just to watch...

Please Roger, you know this is my first time. I'm not sure I can do it, I'm not sure I know how. Please don't make me beg, you can feel how much I want it, you can see it, you can hear it. I want it Roger, I want it bad... but please, don't make me beg you. I just don't think I can....


Sage xox

Sitting back and thoroughly enjoying watching you make your little sluts beg... ;) xx

i want it just as bad as you want to.

please.

give to me please.

Oh my... DLG! You are such a naughty girl! Making us beg for DB while you sit and observe! Oh how I love it!

Gentle~ I think you may have something there!

why don't you just repost older entries? it's always the same.

anonymous - I post whatever appeals to me at the time - sorry if that disappoints you but it's not like I'm charging you any money or anything! If you read the first paragraph of this post you'll see that I'm starting new episodes of 'Paris' at the weekend - heavily researched romantic historical erotica - hopefully that'll be more to your taste.

ki two - I'll finish this tomorrow, if you're a good girl ;)

elizabeth - mmm... absolutely perfect x

pandora - and you clearly know what I need too ;) just perfect xx

gentle persuasion - now there's a lovely idea ;)

sage - hmm... you clearly need more training... x

DLG - we're both so bad ;) xxx

paige - good girl - tomorrow...

I'm a filthy, dirty, fucking slut Roger. In fact, I'm such a dirty girl that I think I deserve a slap. Go on...slap me. tell me how bad I am...

If you ever come by the Lush shop in Commercial Street buy a Mange Too Massage Bar.

please roger, fuck my ass, my fingers are soaked in my cuny, fuck me...i'm your fucking slut, fuck meee.

miss understood - you've a very bad girl, and trust me, you're going to get exactly what you deserve ;) x

ally x - such delightful begging - I'll give you what you want later tonight...

anonymous - but how will I recognise you? lol

moonlitnymph - such a little slut - tonight, I'll give you what you asked for, dirty girl... x

dont make me beg........plzzzzzz....i want u deep in my ass....throbbbin hard.. makin me sore......wont my master do that for his slut....this bitch has found her owner...her master...his hard cock.....feed my ass.....its just waitin4u...pleaze...mmmmm...
i'm beggin my sire....fuck this bitch hard...your whore...ur slut...ur dirty li'l bitch...all yours

can i cum...plzzzz........ummmmm...
can my master make me his whore..
sire...
plz master

AWW YEASS ROGEY YOUVE GOT MY PUSSAY HUMMING AGAIN!! AMAZING

In the meantime, how about a serving of syrup over at my place?

Hey baby.

erotica - such delightful begging - go check out part two ;)

anonymous - very much my pleasure x

tight - very tasty syrup indeed ;)

Oh Roger, you know I'm your dirty little slut...fuck me Roger...hard...please...I have to have it

>but how will I recognise you? lol

Who says that’d be the intention of the experiment?

Thanks, dirtyboy. I just got off, playing with my pussy, imagining myself begging to feel your throbbing cock explode inside of my ass and fill me up.

very much my pleasure, I love exciting you so much...

you have nailed it.....literally and figuratively....i want that scene.....i want to be that filthy dirty slut.....i want to be used....to be enjoyed.....to be wanted so badly that i am told what to do and how to do it.....yes Sir, I am your slut. wow.

you are my slut, dark pixie, and you clearly need to be taken hard... such a dirty girl... x

Please...tell me what else you want! I want to please you. I want you to see my cunt wet, my legs spread, my raspberry nipples aching for your touch, to pinch, to tug, lick or suck.
I'll beg, I'll be the best slut you could dream of and despite my wanting to please you, I know I'll end up cumming for you!

what I want is for you to submit, bunniegrl, to admit what a slut you are, and to beg me to fuck you... ;)

Mmm, you know exactly what your dirty girls want, don't you?
I'm panting now, fingers stroking my clit, thighs spread wide open, imagining you pinning me to the desk and fucking me from behind.
I'm not ashamed to beg....please, I'm whimpering and begging you to bury your cock in my ass.Please can I cum now?I'll be your dirty little slut whenever you'll let me.

such a dirty girl, begging for me so shamelessly - cum for me, caroline, that's what I want... cum for me so hard...

Mmm Fuckkkkk!
My Pussys Dripping Wet Now.
Fucking Myself With My Fingers.
I Need To Be Fucked Hard!
Take Me Anyway You Want!
I'm Such A Dirty Fucking Slut!
Your Dirty Little Whore. ;)
I Promise To Be Good, I Just Need You To Cum Hard Deep Inside My Tight Wet Pussy. ;) DirtyLittleSchoolGirl xxx

Jesus! I'm bent over already! ...

high maintenance femme - mmm... just delicious... then I really do think I'm going to have to fuck you... you really are such a disgracefully dirty little slut ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home