watch me masturbate

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 at 10:02 PM

I'm erect right now. Right now, as I type these words, my cock is throbbing, and hard, and warm in my hand. You want to know if I masturbate when I write my posts? Well I'm masturbating right now... and I very much want you to watch me cum for you... and I want you to cum with me...

I'm thinking about you... thinking about you reading these words, and masturbating with me... that's what I want... I'm thinking about you watching me... I wonder if it excites you to watch me like this... naked here on my bed... still damp from a long, warm bath, a little warm water dripping from my hair, trickling down my back... I'm typing on my laptop, one hand returning back and forth from my warm, hard cock between sentences... I'd already been touching myself in the bath... enjoying the feel of my hands sliding up and down my dripping wet erection... stroking myself just as I am right now... I could easily have cum right there... on my back, water dripping down my body... my cum spurting again and again onto my belly... but I wanted you to watch me... I wanted to share my orgasm with you... I wanted to make you cum...

so I'm thinking about watching you... thinking about how you might be reading this... perhaps you're in bed... I'd love that... watching you undress for me... you know how much I like that... being the voyeur as you strip for me... sliding into my bed next to me... touching yourself for me as you watch me stroke my hard cock... I'd find it impossible to resist if you decided to go down on me... god... I'd love you to suck my cock right now...

or perhaps you're at your desk... thinking about me... knowing that I'm touching myself right now... my hand sliding up and down my erection... god... feels so good already... I'm so fucking erect... perhaps that's making you a little wet... and you know that excites me too... thinking about you slipping your hand down inside your panties... masturbating with me... touch yourself for me now... don't resist it... I want you to masturbate with me... I want you to come with me... I need that... I so need to make you cum...

god I need you here... need you in my bed here with me... I'm so turned on now... god... my cock is throbbing now each time I stroke it... god I so need your lips around me... your tongue lapping at me... fuck...

it's not easy to write when I'm this aroused... when I need to fuck you this much... usually I try to calm myself down a little when I'm writing like this... and take it a little slower so that I don't cum too soon... but not tonight... tonight I'm gonna go with it... I want you to watch me like this... and I'm not going to stop... going to keep writing until I can't type any longer...

god...

it'd be so easy just to succumb to my arousal... to let my hand stay on my hard cock... to not type any more... to just cum deliciously... ohhhh.... ohh that feels good... my hand is stroking a little faster now... watch me... watch me touch myself for you... thinking about you right here in front of me... your gaze wandering all over me...I love that... love it when you watch me masturbate like this...look how hard I am...
god... so fucking erect here...

getting harder to write now... touch yourself for me... sit right here on the bed with me and stroke yourself... masturbate for me... let your fingers move in the same rhythm as mine...

god yes...

god I can see you right there... naked in front of me... your soft breasts rising and falling as your own arousal takes over... I'm stroking my cock a little faster... god this feels so fucking good... I need to fuck you... I'm getting closer to cumming... my hand sliding up and down the length of my erect penis... stroking... rubbing... god I can feel it throbbing...

and I'm thinking about you again... thinking about you touching yourself as you read this... watching your fingers stroking a little faster around your clit... god... look how wet you are... slip your fingers inside for me... slide them into your cunt... I need you to cum with me... need that so much... ohhhhh... fuckkk... look at you... god I can see you so clearly... don't stop... I'm getting closer now... trying to keep typing... wanting you to share this... wanting you to share my orgasm with you... god I want you to cum with me...

unnhh god...

god... god I can't take this any more... suck me... take me in your mouth and suck me... suck my cock... unnhhh fuckk like that... god I'm stroking harder thinking about this... thinking about your lips sliding down my cock... ohh god take me deeper... god it's gonna make me cum thinking about this... do you want that...? do you want to watch me cum...? I'm so very close now...

my hand stroking faster... harder...thinking about your lips, your tongue... sucking and swirling around my swollen erection... god... are you wet...? I want you to be wet... I want you to stroke yourself a little faster...

god...

can't write much more... I need to cum... I want to cum over your breasts... I want to imagine that... your lips taking me deep into your mouth... feeling me throbbing... throbbing just like it is right now... god I'm sliding my hand faster now... harder... so fucking erect... god the head of my cock is wet... so fucking close...

god I think I'm gonna cum... can't hold it back much longer... so fucking turned on... need to cum on your lips... your tongue...

fuck I want you to cum with me... I'm so close...

want to spurt my hot cum over your breasts... again and again... god.... god i cant take it...cant hold it back any longer..... watch me cum... ohhh fuck watch me cum...

watch me spurt all my cum all over you....

unnhhh fuckk...



cum with me...



ohhhh god cum with me....




ohhhh god now..




im cumminng now..




fffuuckkkk...

35 Comments:

That's it, god, you know how much I love that... you masturbating with me, having your hand slide up and down your cock as I touch myself, cumming with me, making me cum for you...

mmm... watching each other cum, such a delightful thought... x

...and another lurker reveals herself.
i've been reading the archives for a while now. you always make me wet.
i'm touching myself as i type...i can feel myself getting closer and closer to coming, right here at my desk. mmm. it's so hard to type at the same time...unhhh..i'm so wet.
breathing harder now
rubbing faster
ohhhhhh.... roger! (MMM i hope my roommate doesn't come home yet.)
my hands are shaking...SO cloSE!! unnnhhhhhh
cant breatheee OH. MY. GOSH.

wow. well done, DB. add another fan to your list.
--just another lurker ;)

mmmmmm, I love it when you come for me, roger, . . .

My waiting time is officially over...I can cum and cum to my hearts content. And that's just what I'm going to do now...read that entry all over again and bring myself to a beautiful orgasm. Thank you Roger, for making me so very wet. x

Damn, I love when you don't try to prolong it. So damn hot....

cathectic - I'd love you to swallow all my cum... just such a delightful thought - and since it excites you so much... I want more, cathectic... suck my cock... do it right now...

just another lurker - lovely to see you in the comments at last - and if you've been reading for a while, you'll know the tradition - every time a lurker reveals herself, she gets a lovely big welcoming hug - here's yours!
**hugs**
and what an amazing comment with which to introduce yourself... just so delicious to watch you cum... I'm sure you know how much I love that, how much you've excited me...

mariah - sometimes I prefer to give you pleasure - today, the pleasure was all mine ;)

miss understood - at last you can have fun again! Wonder if you actually got out of bed today... ;)
I hope you came delightfully x

vixxxen - you can watch me whenever you please...

green eyes - and it was fun for me to write too - so glad you loved it so much x

I'm here kneeling before you. Mouth open closing my lips around your throbbing cock.

I can taste your pre cum as it forms on the very tip of your erection.

Fuck my throat, go deep, push it to the very back. Your making me gag but don't stop...

ahhh my god suze... such an intense comment... instantly erect here...

hello again, roger. i was so wet when i read this, i had to stop and touch myself a bit first before i was even able to comment. i pictured you sitting on the bed stroking yourseld and i was simply watching until i couldn't take it any longer and i had to take you deep into my warm mouth. sucking greedily until you came all over my breasts, go i want that so much, for you to cum, covering me with squirt ofert squirt of your hot cum. mmmm, i think i need to go come again.

come for me danielle... think about my hot cum spurting over your naked breasts... again and again... as I groan your name... making you wet with my cum... come for me, don't hold it back, come hard... I want that...

Lindymoon - very much my pleasure, it's lovely to think about you watching me, and a delight for me to know that I made you come - welcome to my blog by the way, haven't seen you comment before - hope you're having fun in the archives ;)

my panties are on the floor is i post this comment. my fingers are swirling around my clit.

and i want you.

it's so difficult just to watch you...because i want you as badly as you want me. as badly as you want me to suck you. as badly as you want my tongue to swirl around your hot and hard erection...as badly as you want too see me kneel in front of you, sucking your cock, feeling every throb in my mouth.

you want that...

you want to cum like that...

btw dirtboy...i'm emailing you my fantasy...i had to stop writing it for a while, it's gotten long (because i'm talkative even in print), and in the process, i had to give myself three orgasms one after the other...expect it in your mailbox in a few days...

xxxx

paige - such an intense (and intensely arousing) comment - I would very much love to cum in your mouth, as you kneel between my thighs stroking your clit over and around... sucking and licking my cock greedily... such a gorgeous image...
and I'm very much looking forward to your fantasy - I wanted it to make you come as you wrote for me, and I'm very eager to see what excited you so deliciously... can't wait ;) xx

very very sexy.... will have to read you after hours from now on though...

I think it's fair to say I'm definitely not work safe, caronfire ;)

Mmmm...you know how I love the thought of your cum all over me Roger...on my lips, my breasts...everywhere. So incredibly wet just thinking about it.

God Damn, Roger... My pussy has been in a constant, delicious *clench* ever since I first read one of your stories. I would lap up every delicious drop of -- aaaahg... another surge of heat to wet my panties, a convulsion of my stomach and cunt muscles... so SWEET, this constant brass ache -- you... I cannot take my eyes off of the sight of you, you with your hard, hot cock wrapped in your manly hand.

As Romeo says, were I a glove upon that hand ... But Romeo I am not. Neither am I Juliet. Sucking cock is one of the things I miss about having a man. The smell, the strength of that muscle, standing on its own with no skeletal assistance, a column of stone wrapped in the warm, living peach-skin silk, a maypole waiting to be festooned, enwrapped in the caressing golden and rose-colored ribbons -- my hair, my fingers, my tongue. And when the frantic, pagan dance is over, your own streamers, the sustenance of this fertility feast, spurt from the very tip, and all at once the column, the maypole, is a volcano, which, knowing that the tongue sacrificed to it is so naughty (not a virgin, tsk, tsk!), erupts mightily, leaving the land and the sacrifice fluttering and twitching, leaving the sacrifice to caper happily in the luscious lava, never letting it cool, always greedily lapping it up before it can deform the perfect landscape...

Yes.
The other night I played. Then wrote. Then played more...

The excitement was partly because I knew that I wanted to write. And have people read.

Enjoyed the reading. Breathing harder...

mmm panties pulled down, touching myself for you. finger fucking myself, rubbing my clit as you watch, your eyes glued between my legs. ohhh feel so hot, watching you stroke your big hard cock... needing it in my mouth. i kneel between your legs, still touching myself. taking your large cock into my mouth, licking, sucking, swirling my tongue around. mmmm yummy... so delicious... getting close now. pussy so wet and dripping. come for me roger... come in my mouth. let me taste you. mmmmm sooo good...

wonderwoman - it would be an intense pleasure to cum all over you... urgently, my cum spurting over and over again... splashing warm and wet onto your soft skin...

leatherargento - a very warm welcome to my blog, and I hope you continue to comment regularly - the comments you've left for me whilst I was away are just delightful, creative and intensely arousing - I love the combination here of succulent imagery and lustful self pleasure - such a delight for me to read xx

devilbluedress - it's exciting to write whilst masturbating, isn't it? I'm glad you've disovered that too, and especially glad that you enjoyed my latest attempt xx

sexy girl - and this is just gorgeous - there's nothing quite like getting a comment that I know has been written whilst you masturbate for me... that's incredibly arousing for me, and I can almost picture you here... I would so love to come in your mouth, my cum spurting onto your lips, your tongue... such a delicious thought... and such a pleasure to make you come x

It certainly is a turn-on to watch a man stroke himself. But it's almost as good to read your description of it.

No wonder you have so many adoring lady fans!

cherrie - thankyou, and I'm glad you enjoyed it x

I have a particular fondness for watching a man work himself up to an explosive release.

Yum, again and again.

Thank you!

very much my pleasure - I love to be watched... x

Holy shit dirtyboy..newcomer here again. I just love the idea of watching a guy masturbate and cum. And I dont usualy like to suck dick, but damn I actualy wouldnt mind suckin yours. God I masturbated and came twice while reading that blog, and right now im feeling the need to cum again. Fuck I just love your blogs, at least the ones I have read so far, and the thought of you stroking that big hard cock...mmmmmm yummy.

Pen - so exciting for me to see you exploring the archives, knowing you're masturbating, wondering how wet you are... I'm stroking my cock right now, thinking about what you're doing, thinking about you cumming for me...

GOD DAMN dirtyboy, I just came three more times. Your writting is just so fuckin intense. This has got to be the most I have masturbated and came in one day, total record for me. Damn I love your cock and the way you make me cum.

Pen - such a delightfully dirty girl... I love making you cum so much... so very arousing for me to know how intensely you're enjoyed me tonight - hope you keep enjoying the archives, and please feel free to email me, I always reply x

glad you liked it, anne elizabeth, and thankyou x

Is there anything more delicious than mutual masturbation?
The image of you stroking yourself while I watch has made me come.Twice.And I don't think I'm finished yet.

mmmm... such a pleasure to make you come so gorgeously, and I'd agree, mutual masturbation is delicious, and I can be such a terrible voyeur really... x

im offically jealous. none of my lvers EVER let me watch them stroke themselves! grrrr.
but on the bright side, that was intensely..... intense. (;
xx

let people watch u jerking off online

http://chaturbate.likesyou.org/

Post a Comment

<< Home