two men fucking you (you choose 1) - part one

Saturday, January 19, 2008 at 12:41 PM

Okay, I think you've waited long enough... here we go with the first of the three 'You choose' stories, based on your votes for the most popular subjects - and I think I might stretch this one to a few parts, as there's a lot of fun to be had with this one: two guys and you... here we go with part one, lots more to come - hope you enjoy ;)

roger xx

--------

You slide closer to me in bed, facing me, both of us warm and naked, already needing each other, aching to be touched. My fingers tease through your hair, smiling at you softly, tipping your face gently up to mine, and I kiss you softly.

Already, your body responds.

Your heart beats a little quicker, and you return the kiss, our lips sliding sensually together, your hand drifting across my belly, down between my thighs, your fingertips brushing along my warm erection, taking hold of it, stroking it.

As I gasp softly, you feel another body move closer behind you.

You can already feel his warm breath on your neck as he kisses you there softly, his hands sliding up your waist, slipping around you, drifting up to cup your breasts, squeezing softly, delicately pinching your nipples. His body is warm and firm behind you, his erection already nestled between your buttocks, rubbing teasingly against you as his hands begin to explore you.

Already your senses are in overdrive, our lover behind you, me facing you, with you between the two of us, our hands, our lips, our fingers moving around you, deliberately arousing you. You kiss me again, a little more greedily, your hand taking hold of my pulsing erection, stroking me a little more firmly as my tongue slips into your mouth. You feel a hand sliding over your belly, moving down... is it my hand? Is it his? You can no longer tell, already becoming lost in the sensations, surrendering to your desires.

There's a soft grunt from behind you, and you feel him moving a little more firmly against you, his body rubbing rhythmically against yours, his erection warm, firmly between your buttocks, and you squeeze a little around him to acknowledge his presence, moving back against him as he rubs himself against you.

I kiss you a little more greedily, and you return the kiss, your breath quickening, our tongues sliding against each other as our lips caress. Your hand is still around my hard penis, stroking rhythmically, and you can feel it throbbing in your hand, my body moving against you, my fingers sliding down between your thighs, tracing over your clit, stroking in rhythm, around and around and around.

You can feel yourself becoming wetter, needing this, wanting this, kissing me lustfully, passionately, feeling his kisses tracing down your neck, biting teasingly, making you gasp, wanting him, wanting me, needing us both to fuck you.

My penis throbs harder in your hand, and I gasp. "Go down on me..." I whisper, "take me in your mouth...". You smile lustfully, kissing me again softly, watching as I move up the bed a little, and you kiss your way teasingly down my body, biting my neck, kissing over my chest, my belly, working your way down, your hand still stroking me deliciously.

As you move down, you push back against our lover, rubbing your ass against his erection, back and forth - you can hear him breathing harder, his hands sliding over your breasts, pinching your nipples teasingly, and you groan softly, wanting him, needing him. As you reach my erection, watching it hard and erect in your hand, throbbing so close to your lips, you feel his hand slip between your thighs from behind, gasping as his fingers drift across your sex, stroking you. You're so wet, you know he can feel it - still stroking my cock, you part your thighs a little to give him more access, gasping with pleasure as you feel two of his fingers part the lips of your sex, dipping into your wetness, stroking, teasing, pushing a little way inside you, his other hand still at your breast, stroking, teasing.

My cock is so erect in front of your face now, visibly throbbing - you need to taste me - you lick teasingly all the way up the hard shaft, and I groan in response, sliding my fingers through your hair. You smile lustfully up at me for a moment, and then open your lips, sliding them over the swollen head of my erection, taking me into your mouth greedily. I gasp with pleasure, my hips moving up towards your mouth, and you take me in deeper, your lips and tongue caressing my throbbing penis, sucking on me gorgeously.

His fingers slip out of you for a moment - you hear a wet, rhythmic sound, knowing he's masturbating, spreading your wetness along his erection - you suck me a little more greedily, taking me deeper into your mouth, and you feel him behind you again, his warm, hard cock slipping between your open thighs, the head of his erection skidding against the lips of your cunt, moving against you.

You can't take the teasing any more... still lapping eagerly at my cock, you slip a hand behind you, taking hold of his erection, guiding the head to your cunt, and you push, ever so slowly, back onto him, taking him inside...

so much more to follow... ;)

18 Comments:

I can't wait to read more.Discovering your blog has made my day.Such a lovely, decadent way to spend an afternoon.
It's making me feel positively wanton..and wet!

What a wonderful way to start my Saturday morning, Roger. I eagerly await the next installment!

A lovely way to start my day! Looking forward to more from you ;)

-Lady R

anonymous - around these parts, decadence is very definitely a good thing - hope you're having fun exploring the archives ;) x

southernbelle - I'm glad you liked it - lots more to come, of course ;) xx

Lady R - I'm rather looking forward to the next part myself too ;) xx

Nice, nice nice nice nice!!

mmmmm waitings gonna be frustrating ;)

Definatly developing an itch that needs scratched.

Thank you roger its just lovely

you won't have to wait long, I promise ;) I think this one's going to be rather intense, so don't go too far away, there'll be more along shortly... xx

Considering i've had quite a stressful weekend, this is such a lovely way to unwind. Am waiting eagerly for the next part x x x

you leave me wanting more....

b

eponine - it's always a pleasure to help you unwind ;) x

b - much more to come in a couple of days.. x

Hi there. I'm new, and all I can say is, "oh my!"

hehehe :)

Jane - it's lovely to meet you xx Hope while you're waiting for part two, you've been having a little fun in the archives ;) x

Mmmmm, lovely! My body flushed as I read it and I'll be back soon for the next part. Such a talented man you are...

Oh Roger - well worth the wait...thank you thank you thank you - you dear sweet man.
xo

yay!

JRM - mmm thankyou - such a pleasure to excite you that way xx

nadine - my pleasure, hope you'll enjoy the way it goes... ;) x

mariah - I take it you're pleased to see this one? ;) x

I often lurk here, but this post demands that I comment. Rawr...I can't wait for more.

well Roger, Happy New Year... and a delightfully dirty new storyline heading in to 08! That was magnificent as always.... its morning here for me, can I tempt you to come back to bed with me for a little while? yummy Roger!

xoxo schatzie

rori - I'm glad you like it - and especially glad you've decided to stop lurking - lovely to see you here x

schatzie - I'll be right there, warm my side of the bed for me ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home