a hard fuck from behind...

Friday, April 14, 2006 at 7:37 PM

You know how much I want you.
I can't get enough of you.
You make me cum so hard, so good...
every time I fuck you I want more...
I need to fuck you right now...
don't make me wait...

be a slut for me...
show me what a dirty girl you are...

can you see how hard I am?
kneel down in front of me...
take my cock into your mouth...
don't tease me...
just suck me...
take my cock in your mouth...

god that's it...
god yes...

stroke me...
stroke my cock just like that...
I'm so fucking erect...

god...

don't stop...
lick me...
lick all the way up my hard cock...

unnhhh fuck...

god yes like that...

god I love it when you lick me...
take me in your mouth...
open your lips...
take my cock in your mouth...

unnnhhh

fuckk...

fuck that's so good...

don't stop...
all the way into your mouth...

ohhhh god...

keep stroking me...
god...
god this is so fucking good...

put your other hand between your thighs...
touch yourself for me...
I want to see you masturbate as you suck me...
that's it...
stroke yourself...

god...

ohhh god look at you...
god you sound so fucking wet...
god I want you...
lick me again...

unnhhh...

fuckkk...
god I need to fuck you...
I could cum in your mouth so easily...
but I need to be inside you...
stand up...

mmmm god...
look at you...

turn around...
that's it... face away from me...
bend over the desk...

right over it...

I'm sliding up behind you...
my cock so hard...
wet from your lips...
wet from your tongue...

god look at you bent over...
so fucking hot...
spread your thighs...
so that I can see your cunt...
unnhhh fuck...

so fucking wet...
such a little slut...

do you want me to fuck you...?
do you want my cock inside you...?
that's what I want too...

my hands on your hips...
pulling you back towards me...
my cock slipping between your open thighs...
sliding against the lips of your cunt...

god you're so wet...

and I push....
slowly...
into you...

unnhhhh god...

god I can hear you gasp...
my cock starting to fill you...
sliding deep into you...
all the way...

fuckkk...

ohhh god...

my hard cock deep in your cunt...
can you feel me throbbing...?
pulsing inside you...?

and I start to fuck you...

ohhh god...
you're so wet...
dripping down my cock...

my hand sliding up to your hair...
taking a handful...
tugging you back...
quite hard...
god you love that don't you?
dirty little slut...

leaning over you...
kissing you greedily...
lustfully...
my tongue sliding into your mouth...
as my cock thrusts deeper...
deeper into your cunt...

ohhhh god...

and I fuck you...
harder now...

thrusting my cock deeper inside you...
my hand still in your hair...
thrusting deeper into you from behind...
my other hand sliding under you...
cupping your breast...
pinching your nipple...
biting on your neck as you gasp...

god...

throbbing now...
throbbing in your cunt as I fuck you...
god you're so fucking close already...
your cunt splashing with each thrust...

ohhhh fuck...

god I'm getting close...
need to cum inside you...
need to spurt all my cum deep in your wet cunt...
but I want you to cum first..

push back harder onto me...
ohhhh fuck...
pushing your head down onto the desk...
taking you now...
ramming harder into you...
my cock so fucking hard...
groaning with each thrust...
swelling...
throbbing...
so fucking close to cumming...

cum for me...
cum all over my hard cock...
don't hold it back...
you know I want that...
I want to feel you come...
want to feel your juices pouring over my cock...
want to feel your wet cunt engulfing me...
milking me...

fuckkk don't stop...
ramming my cock into you...
harder...
faster....

cum for me....
ohhh god cum for me...

biting you again...
hard on your neck...
my hand sliding down to your clit...
stroking you...
rubbing you...

fuckkk you're gonna cum...
don't stop...
please dont stop...
if you cum I'll cum too...

so fucking close to spurting inside you...
my cock pulsing...

fuckkkk I can't hold it back....

now...


ohhh god cum for me now...


unnnhhhhh fuckkkkk


YES....


ohhh that's it....



cum all over my cock...




unnnhhhhhhhh fuckkk yes...



ohhhhh I'm cumming...





I'M CUMMINNNNGGGG...





UUUNNHNHHHHHH!!....

FUCKKK!.....


uunnnhhhhhh!

unnnnhhhhh!

uuunnnhhhhhh!




fuckkkk...



all my cum...



spurting....


god.....




god....



god... so fucking good....

filling you...



god....

32 Comments:

Stuck in my office.. raining like crazy over here... Im just as wet here as it is out there... and yes..I did cum for you ;)

I'm sorry to hear you're stuck in your office Pandora - but I'm glad I could help cheer you up a little - I love making you wet, and it's always a pleasure when you cum for me... ;) x

mmm...like you wrote it just for me..love a good nibble..mmmm...fuck..I want you.

exactly what I'm needing today lover, you fucking me hard, you know how I like it, me cuming on you, letting you cum deep inside me, feeling your hot cum pouring inside me... exactly what I wanted xx

raindog - I love making you feel thnat way... slip astride me, I need more... ;)

DLG - I love it when you come all over my cock... as I fill you with all my cum, deep inside you... so urgent, so frantic... xx

I swear you wrote that just for me. Bend me over, pull my hair and fuck me like your slut...how do you know exactly what I want??
I almost broke a sweat just reading it....

mmmm, dirtyboy, i love it when you come in me . . . .;)

bad bad girl - I always know what you want... it's exactly what I want too... glad it worked for you ;)

mariah - mmm good, as I need to come again...

lildirtyann - very much my pleasure - you're pretty damn good at knowing just the right words yourself ;) x

laid here in bed, laptop beside me, naked, hand between my thighs, rubbing, stroking, pussy throbbing hard... so wet from your words... reading them over and over... getting harder to type, rubbing harder, faster... god im gona cum... ohh fuck yes!!

ohh my god psy... you know how much I love it when you cum for me... such a delicious comment... xx

god, this intensity is exactly what i wanted tonight

the biting...that did for me. to think of you so overcome that you resort to sinking your teeth into me---

--once again, i love laptops. ;)



-wetnwild

So very nice, DB. Thank you.

O God Roger - I really shoudn't be in here right now - this is doing me no good whatsoever!

wetnwild - laptops are indeed rather fab - I like you taking me to bed with you ;)

green eyes - very much my pleasure ;)

miss understood - I thought you were supposed to wait six weeks after your operation! - such a greedy girl ;)

sensualkitten - and I very much love making you come that way...

I wasn't able to be here for a while, so I just read this one now... I'm a mess an dripping wet... it felt good to cum on your cock... more please :)

lots more to come, wendolin, I promise - and I love getting you that wet, hope you came deliciously ;)

Oh god...you know that's just what I wanted. I can't stop trembling... I love it when you tug my hair and bite me. Jesus, Roger, you're amazing. Again. Take me again. My hips buck and I can't wait for your answer...fuck me again!

jasmine - glad you enjoyed, and more stories to follow this week x

hinoka - such a dirty girl - and you know I'd want to fuck you again... hard and deep...

mmmmmmmmm, i'm aching and wildly wet... god, you make me WANT you.
lucy

the feeling is very mutual, lucy - it would be an absolute delight to be able to fuck you ;) xx

I'm sitting on my Masters lap with my legs spread wide as he plays with my pucy as i read this....

OOoo what a nice reward

lucky girl - hope you came delightfully ;)

Oh God...That's just what I need. Tests all day, loud dormmates, I needed a good, long, hard fuck.

You know I love it when you tug my hair and call me your slut. ;) Hope you have alot of energy.

Lovely to see you back in the comments Hinoka, it's been a while - and I always have plenty of energy for you - maybe we could make a little noise ourselves to keep your dormmates up ;) xx

Careful. ;) The walls are paper thin. You know I can't be quiet. Everyone in the dorm will know just who I was with and what we were doing.

That's fine by me, Hinoka - I don't mind who listens and enjoys us ;)

I want you so bad... come play?

just lead the way to bed, naughtlilgrrl, I'll be right behind you ;)

*pant, pant, pant

WOW!! That's all I can say.

X's & O's
~April

lovely to see you back, April - glad to see you're having fun in the archives ;) x

Wow,Dirtyboy...wow. I swear I just woke the neighbours.

Bohemia

Bohemia - I think I might have heard you all the way over here too ;) It's an absolute pleasure for me to be able to make you come so intensely - hope you'll be back for more x

Post a Comment

<< Home