touching yourself - part two

Monday, June 26, 2006 at 5:55 PM

continued from part one...

As before, this is for those who like it rough and dominant - if that's not your thing, go dip into the archives until next time... ;)

mmm...
I love it when you beg me...
beg me to fuck you...
I love making you so wet...
so aroused...
so desperate to be fucked...

you're such a slut...
such a greedy girl...

look at you...
masturbating right in front of me...
so fucking wet...
I can hear how wet you are...
I can see it on your fingers...

lick it off...
lick that wetness off your fingers...
taste yourself for me...
lick it all off...

mmm god...
that's it...
suck it off your fingers...

greedy little slut...

I think it's time I fucked you...
I know that's what you want...
can you see how hard I am...?
how much I want you...?
I'm going to give you what you want...
I'm going to fuck you...
but I'll take you however I please...
and you'll do what I say...

you're not to cum...
not until I tell you...
not until I give you permission...
don't you dare fucking cum until I say...

get up...
stand up and bend over your desk...

just do as I tell you...

that's it...
I want you bent right over...

ahhh that's it...
that's better...
such a gorgeous bare ass...
look at you...
such a dirty girl...
showing me your bare ass like that...
open your thighs...

wider...

I want to see how wet you are...
show me...

ahh that's it...
I can see you now...
open them a little wider...
open your thighs wider...
so I can slip my hand between...

that's it...

I'm touching you now...
my hand between your thighs...
pushing them apart...
sliding my fingers slowly...
towards your cunt...

and stroking you...

ahhh god...
so wet...

and I'm moving up behind you...
sliding my body behind yours...
up against you...
my hands on your hips...
my cock warm and erect...
nestled between your buttocks...
rubbing myself against you...

don't push back...
if you push back, I'll stop...

such a greedy little slut...

you'll wait until I'm ready...

my fingers sliding over your pussy lips...
caressing...
touching...
stroking...
dragging my fingers slowly up...
towards your clit...
and stroking...
rhythmically...

ahhh god you love that...
you're so fucking wet now...

can you feel my cock against you...?
do you want me to fuck you...?
do you want my hard cock deep inside you...?

then beg me again...
beg me to fuck you...
I'm rubbing the head of my cock against your cunt...
sliding...
stroking...
beg me...
beg me you little slut...
beg me to fuck you...

ahhh god...

that's it...
that's what I wanted to hear...

and I push...
slowly...
into your wet cunt...
and you can feel me...
you can feel my cock...
starting to fill you...
inch by inch...
pushing into you...
until...
ohhh god...
until I'm all the way inside you...

unnhh god...
you're so fucking wet...
don't push back...
did I say you could push back...?

SPANK!!

you're such a little slut...

my hands on your hips...
as I start to fuck you...
sliding back and forth...
my cock deep in your cunt...

god...

you're squeezing around me...
pushing back again...
pushing back onto my cock...
dirty fucking slut
SPANK!!!

since you can't behave...
since you won't do what you're told...
you're going to have to be punished...

and I pull my cock from your cunt...
dripping wet...
very erect...

and I take a handful of your hair...
and tug you back...
hard...
holding you there...
leaning over you...

and I whisper in your ear...
I'm going to fuck you in the ass...
I'm going to slide my cock in your ass...


and you groan with pleasure...
my hands at your cunt again...
pushing my fingers inside you...
roughly...
and I hear you gasp...
as the head of my cock slides against your ass...
getting it wet...
getting your asshole wet...
and you groan again...
pleasure flooding through you...
as you feel me start to push...

ohh god...

and as my cock presses agaisnt your asshole...
my fingers slide deeper into your cunt...

don't you dare cum...
don't you dare fucking cum...
wait until I tell you...

and my thumb circles your clit...
pushing my fingers deeper...
god you're so fucking wet...
don't you cum...
and you feel my cock sliding...
slowly...
unnhhhh...
into your asshole...

not stopping...
my cock so wet...
sliding in...
starting to fill you...

throbbing inside you...
and ohh god you can feel it...
my fingers fucking your cunt...
my cock fucking your ass...
and I'm so fucking close...

don't you dare fucking cum...

and I start to fuck you...
hard now...
taking you...
ramming my cock deep into your ass...

god and you're so wet...
streaming down my fingers...

and I'm throbbing now...
pulsing in your ass...
fucking you harder...
fucking your tight ass...
my cock so full of cum...

and ohhh god...
I dont think I can hold it back...
and you're so close...

god beg me...
unnhhh fuckk...
beg me to cum...
beg me to make you cum hard...

ahh god yesss
that's it...

and I'm starting to cum...
gonna spurt my cum in your ass...

ohhh god I can feel it coming...
I'm gonna fucking cum...

unnhhh fuckkk

ohh god...
I want you to cum...
cum for me now...
fuckk...
cum hard...
don't hold it back...

god I want you to cum...

ohhh god...

god that's it...

god I'm cumminngg....

NOW...

24 Comments:

Damn, I love it when you take me like that. Filling my ass with your cock and cumming... mmmmm...so fucking good, Roger, thank you.

I was coming from the moment you forced me to spread my legs wider bent over my desk until you came deep in my ass...and i dont care how you think you can punish me ...I can punish you right back.... you just don't know it yet... mmmmmm. I am stilll having aftershocks ...God the way you pulled my hair and whispered in my hair ...yesssssssssssssssss

So well written, very arousing, It's almost as those words came right out of my mouth. I can see you there, bent over the desk for me to use, to take, my fingers wrapped tightly in your hair... xx

green eyes - very much my pleasure x - I love taking you like that... and love exciting you so much... x

niagra - such a bad girl, cumming before you had my permission ;)
It was very much my pleasure to make you come... x

DLG - so pleased you liked it - and I'll be writing this kind of thing from the other point of view (me being taken, and used, and being forced to beg) in the new Sophie story starting at the weekend - I think you'll like that one a lot ;) xx

Holy freakin!! Trust me I am cumming now! Thanks

erika - mmm... I love it when you cum for me x

Holy Shit. My day hasn't even started and you have me wanting to go back to bed again. Have you got any idea how much I need this to happen?

miss understood - I definitely think you should go back to bed... ;)

Tiff - such an incredible, intensely arousing comment... I'm very erect... you're making me want to fuck you again...

Fuck Roger... I always know were to cum when I need it. I have a new lover and he just doesn't quite do me the way you do....

bad bad girl - I'm always here when you need me, to take you any way that pleases you... and I love making you cum... x

i'm staying in bed...i want to be held down, and taken just as you please

xx

Sounds perfect, paige - I definitely need to fuck you again...

lildirtyann - glad you like it xx Isn't it about time you updated your blog? I love the way the two of you write... ;)

Holy Hell Roger !! I love this one, you know it'll be well read by me.

So damn good.



xxx Grumps xxx

lildirtyann - no need to worry, I'm not going anywhere, I'm having far too good of a time! ;)

grumps - thought you might like this one - hope you have fun with it ;)

GODDAMN!

I loved this!

Thank you!!!!

Very much my pleasure Sass - I'm very glad it worked for you ;) x

Oh my sir, I have come across your blogging completely by mistake but was so intensely intrigued that I continued through parts I and II of touching yourself. Thank you sir, it was barely necessary to bring my fingers to my pussy before I was completely overwhelmed with an amazing orgasm. I am very eager to come again, I will visit often.

pammy - mmm... such a good girl, and such a delight that you immediately address me as 'sir' - you've earned yourself a reward, my dear.
Please do visit often, it'll be a pleasure to see you x

mmm...punish me, I've been such a bad girl...such a dirty girl...

We've only just met, and already you know exactly what I need...

B

mmm... you are indeed a very dirty girl - hope that worked for you ;0 there are a few similar posts in the archives, slightly different from the Sophie stories, I know, but hopefully still enough to help you come gorgeously x

roger yes oh gods i can hardly type
yes i'm so wet, i want please
please please please fuck me uuuuunnnnnnn please yes please

my nipples are so hard it's like they'll tear through my shirt, sitting here, trying to type and my
gods roger my pussy is so tight hot wet crying for your cock

and I whisper in your ear...
I'm going to fuck you in the ass...
I'm going to slide my cock in your ass..

oh gods roger
you know what that does to me
feel me trembling helpless to you yes oh yes
panting gasping for breath as the heat tears through me
anything
anything you want
take me
fuck me hard so hard now ploease yues fuck fuck fuck lme fuck me til you cum explode in me hard hot cumming cumming cumming cumming yes o gods yes FUCK ME
mmmm

wet & shy

ahhh my god... so delightful... I think you know how very much I love it when you come so intenserly for me... just gorgeous xxx

Post a Comment

<< Home