London 4:5 - Sophie's Orgy

Sunday, May 13, 2007 at 5:43 PM

We caught our breath, enjoying the afterglow of our delightful orgasms, Henri opening a fresh bottle of wine as I briefly slipped to the bathroom to bathe my penis. I had been fucking Sophie's arse for some time, and even at my most lustful, I have always considered myself a gentleman.

I returned to the bedroom to find my three lovers on the bed, Kathryn laid back languidly, Sophie's arm draped affectionately around her, kissing her gently. Henri was facing them at the foot of the bed, watching them rather lustfully, one hand down between his thighs, stroking himself almost absent-mindedly. His cock was, once again, firmly erect, and still prodigously sized. Such a delightfully erotic scene with which to be confronted - I took my place next to Henri, watching the girls as they kissed softly, my own arousal already stirring.

Sophie gave Kathryn one more gentle kiss, and then looked up to smile at me. "Have you still not sated your voyeuristic appetite?" she asked, glancing at my growing erection, knowing how much I was enjoying watching her with Kathryn.

"My apologies," I replied, returning her smile, "you know how much I love to watch."

"I have not had enough of that particular pleasure myself tonight," she answered, her fingers softly teasing Kathryn's hair, "and Kathryn has not yet been fucked. I note, also, that Henri is once again spectacularly erect. Do you think he's hard enough for you yet, Kathryn?"

Kathryn smiled demurely, glancing at her husband as he stroked himself a little more firmly, clearly anticipating the pleasure to come. "Perhaps we could both assist him a little in that..."

"It would seem the best solution," Sophie agreed, "but I have a more enticing idea. Lay back and watch for a few moments, Kathryn..."

And with that, Sophie got onto all fours, and moved seductively towards Henri, watching him masturbate a few moments longer, then brushing his hand away from his cock, and replacing it with her own, sliding her warm fingers around his firm erection, and stroking him teasingly. Henri sighed appreciatively, watching her hand moving rhythmically, his cock throbbing in response. Sophie looked towards me.

"It would appear that I do need an assistant after all," she smiled. "Would you care to help me here?"

"What would you have me do?" I replied, already knowing what she had in mind.

"I think perhaps you should go down on him," she answered, breathing a little more heavily. "Is that something you'd enjoy...?"

"Very much so," I replied, moving towards Henri, my own erection stiffening at the idea. Henri looked momentarily uncertain about the prospect.

"I don't know..." he began, "I'm not sure I..."

"Oh don't be so dull, Henri," chided Sophie, "you've been watching me with your wife, after all. And you might find you like it...". As I leaned over Henri, his cock still fiercely erect in Sophie's hand, I glanced briefly at Kathryn - her eyes were wide open, not wanting to miss a moment of this, one of her hands already between her thighs, stroking herself teasingly. I smiled at her, leaning further over Henri, looking at his huge erection, my mouth already watering. Truth be told, I had also never done this, never tasted another man, but Henri's cock was a thing of beauty, and I had wanted to touch it from the first moment I'd seen it. Before he could change his mind, I opened my lips, and slowly took his hard cock into my mouth, hearing him groan in response.

As I took him deeper into my mouth, my tongue swirling seductively over the head of his cock, Sophie stroked my hair, encouraging me, watching appreciatively, masturbating gently as my lips and tongue caressed Henri's cock, her breath quickening. Moving down close to me, she slipped her tongue down his shaft as my lips sucked slowly over the tip, looking at me and smiling lustfully. I slipped his cock from my mouth for a moment, kissing her greedily, and as we broke the kiss, Sophie took over, taking his erection deep into her mouth, sucking on him gorgeously, lifting off again and allowing me to resume, his penis throbbing deliciously between my lips as he slowly fucked my mouth.

"No more..." he gasped, "please... I need to fuck Kathryn... need it right now or I'll come..."

I could feel the pulsing of his erection in my mouth as I sucked him, the head of his cock swelling as my tongue lapped greedily around him, his hips bucking a little as he slid his penis in and out of my mouth, trying not to come.

"He does seem very close to orgasm," Sophie said, still stroking my hair, looking towards Kathryn, enjoying the sight of her masturbating again, Kathryn's fingers rubbing her clit a little more urgently now, intensely aroused. "What do you think we should do, Kathryn? Should we make him come? Would you like to see him spurt his hot spunk all over my lover's face...?"

Kathryn grunted involuntarily, the rhythm of her fingers increasing, trembling as she watched. "I want to see him doing the same..." she gasped, "I want to see Henri go down on him..."

"You want Henri to suck my lover's cock...?" Sophie replied, teasingly.

"Yes..." Kathryn gasped, stroking her clit deliciously, "yes that's what I want... god..."

I pulled up from Henri's straining erection, giving it a final, teasing lick, my hand stroking him as the girls watched. "Is this something you feel able to do...?" I smiled.

"I don't know..." he gasped, his penis still throbbing in my hand as I stroked him, "I've never... I mean I'm not..."

"Neither am I," I replied, moving closer to him, still slowly stroking his magnificent erection, my other hand now drifting though his hair, "I need to fuck them as much as you, I require the touch of a woman to bring me to my climax, just as you do... however... I have your erection in my hand, I'm equally erect, and we appear to be naked on the bed together... I think perhaps this once we can drop our inhibitions..." I pushed him down towards my erection, very aware of our lovers watching us, Kathryn rather flushed, masturbating quite vigourously, Sophie smiling at me, her hand between her thighs, teasingly caressing her clit. I felt his hand around my erection, and I gasped as his lips slowly engulfed my cock, his tongue already swirling over the head of my penis rather greedily. I groaned, pushing my cock deeper into his mouth, feeling myself throbbing deliciously as he moved up and down, pleasure coursing through my body.

Kathryn was masturbating more urgently. Sophie had moved by her side, her hands drifting over Kathryn's body, sliding up over her breasts, pinching her nipples gently, encouraging her further. "Does this please you, Kathryn?" she whispered.

"Yes..." she gasped, "god... I need to be fucked... Henri... please... fuck me... ohh god please fuck me..."

to be continued...

15 Comments:

Roger what a wonderful way to begin my mother's day...thank you - now if I could only have you the day would be perfect!
xo

Oh. My. Yum.

so delish

I've only had the opportunity to watch 2 men with each other once (in person, that is) and it was gorgeous. I was so surprised at how hot it was.

This was lovely, my dear.

Eve

I agree... What a way to start out Mother's Day

yummm

Lady R

wow roger, just wow, i would have loved to be in that room, even as a fly on the wall

--kitten

yessss... roger that was HOT.

WOW! just WOW!

Wonderful...I have been lurking for many weeks but not yet commented...but tonight I have to tell you that you always make me feel almost achingly empty and so in need of fucking and filling it's virtually painful...I'll get to that questionaire soon. C

I'm genuinely surprised that this segment proved so popular - I thought you'd all call me a terrible tease! ;)

nadine - very much my pleasure x

strumpet - I'm glad you liked it ;)

eve in chains - there'll be more of this kind of thing coming up in future Sophie stories, I'm sure, now that the artist has developed a taste for it - I'm glad you liked it x

kitten - hope you like what's coming next just as much!

suzanne - and it was hot to write too ;)

anonymous - why thankyou xx

C - it's always lovely when a reader delurks - hello! xx I'll very much look forward to your questionnaire x

oh you're still such a tease...been a long time since i last visited...

i'll need a lot of catching up xxx

What a perfect start to the next round in their romp. Absolutely delightful - it definitely a sight or two I'd like to see personally ;) xxx

Welcome back Schatzie!! Nice Roger... oh so nice..... and you are a delicious tease... oh and a delicious one too... absolutely a shattering orgasm to that story.... xoxoxo

I'm so aroused Roger, baby... the words touch me as if you were here with me... and I was experiencing the orgy myself... oh how delightful!!

"I'm genuinely surprised that this segment proved so popular - I thought you'd all call me a terrible tease! ;)"

You are a terrible tease
--this is altogether too short--MORE! MORE! (please?)


P.S. My life has become a lot more interesting lately--see? I'm a terrible tease as well--hahahah

paige - I hope the catching up is fun ;)

DLG - such a terrible voyeur ;) xx

anonymous - mmm... such a delight to know you came for me x

schatzie - and I do so enjoy arousing you x

mariah - you've always been a terrible tease! x

Post a Comment

<< Home