waking you ...

Thursday, August 11, 2005 at 11:53 PM

I wake up, wanting you.
I'm wrapped around you, spooned around you, and just the merest brush of your warm body against mine has made me very, very hard.
It seems cruel to wake you - you're sound asleep, breathing gently, lost in dreams, but I want you so much.
Without hardly meaning to, my cock is already very erect, nuzzled between your delicious buttocks.
I need to fuck you.
I should just masturbate.
But I need more, even if it means waking you.
I need to feel the wet warmth of your cunt sliding around my hard cock.
Need to feel your wetness dripping down my erection as your cunt sucks and squeezes around me.
Need to hear you gasp and groan as I thrust deep inside you.
God I want you.
Maybe if I wake you gently...
If I just slide my hard cock ever so gently between your thighs from behind...
Not wanting to wake you yet...
Being oh so careful...
until...

ahh there...

my erection is between your thighs...
rubbing gently against your cunt...
teasing...
moving just a little...
enough to arouse you in your sleep...
and I hear a murmur...
god...
and you move back against me, almost involuntarily...
a whisper...
and I move a little more firmly...
not too much...
wanting to wake you gently...
sliding my cock against you...
and you push back again...
a sleepy "mmm" escapes your lips...
it's all the encouragement I need...
I slide a hand teasingly over your hip...
you press back again, sleepily...
my hand drifts up...
up your body...
tracing the curve of your breast...
and you breathe a little harder, coming out of your sleep...
pushing yourself slowly against me...
and my hand slides over your breast...
cupping it...
my fingertips tracing over and around your hardening nipple...
and you groan, softly...
pushing down against my cock, still not inside you...
and I'm so hard now...
and you're suddenly so wet...

god..

sliding against the swollen head of my cock...
and I need you so much...
my body sliding around you from behind...
so close...
moving against you...
and I hear a soft groan as you push down...
and I can feel the lips of your cunt parting around my cock...

ohh god...

and I push....
slowly...
inside you...

and you groan...

pushing down on me...
feeling me fill you as you start to wake...
my cock warm, hard inside you...
as I begin to thrust...

slowly...

gently...

fucking you...

so so wet around my cock...
sliding back onto me...
needing me...

needing me deep inside you...

god...
fuck me...

ohh god yes...

15 Comments:

previous comments:

what a great way to be woken
Gypsy, April 22nd, 2005

i love to be waken...
just_a_girl, April 22nd, 2005

Thanks for that. That would be the nicest way to wake up. Another great way would be to part my legs gently and slowly as to not wake me and slowly and lightly slide your tongue along the lips of my pussy up towards my clit. Then you can circle my clit and suck it into your mouth gently. I start to stir and slide my hips toward your face more giving you more encouragement. You take that cue and become more anxious in your desire. As I continue to awaken, I am wanting you more. Give me more Rger ...... please
Victoria, April 22nd, 2005

warm, hazy, sleepy sex...mmmmm....the perfect morning in my opinion...
neglected_wife, April 22nd, 2005

I would love to wake up that way.
*kelly*, April 22nd, 2005

Funny how that would irritate the hell out of me in real life ("Get the hell OFF! I only got to sleep four hours ago!") but the way you describe it, it's shiveringly horny.
Hannah, April 22nd, 2005

Dirtyboy..you make me so wet..I love this one..I need that, I want that....M
birdmadgirl, April 22nd, 2005

I feel the need to take a cold shower...
Or masturbate.
Beautiful
spillingher, April 22nd, 2005

How ironic.....
I had the most delicious wet dream last night. When I woke...it took me a few moments to come back to reality.
Now I wonder if it was a dream at all.....
xxxx
MidniteSiren, April 22nd, 2005

mmmm that was good ;) i'd love to be woken up like that!
emily, April 22nd, 2005

Gooooooood mornin'!
JeN, April 23rd, 2005

I love to be woken, such a rush. Yum.
Queen of Pink, April 24th, 2005

Oh, I am so wet, so needing you deep inside me, fucking me. Mmmmm, my pj's are fully off and down about my ankles-- thanks for yet another fabulous come.
sweetkittythree, April 25th, 2005

God ....
I wanna wake up like that everytime I nap
then after you completely wake me up we can get all wild n rough
I agree on the Clit sucking part i love that
, May 05th, 2005

mmmmmmmmmmdb, a lucious way to wake up. Kiss me now. Thank-you xo-N.

makes me want to go back to sleep so i can wake up again :-) mln

gosh i love this post rog... yum.

nez - it's always a pleasure to excite you x

mmmm... i wish I could be woken up like that! always been a fantasy of mine... hasnt happened so far. great stories!

I'd be happy to wake you like that any time, Heather - and thankyou x

What I really love about this blog, is that it's a man's perspective, and I don't find alot of that. I think about my lover writing these things to me (hope you don't mind), and it just gets me so hot- I'm hooked on this blog.... Thank you for being a part of my fantasies....

secret37 - I don't mind at all, and it's very much a pleasure to be part of your fantasies - I'm sure your lover thinks of you in just the same way, and would want you to come to these words deliciously, over and over again, thinking of him x

i've got you bookmarked.

how can i thank you?

lana - simply keep visiting and leaving comments, that's a lovely reward for me - and I'm very pleased you're enjoying it so much x
Once you've had a good look around, I'd love you to fill in one of the questionnaires (up near the top of the archives) - it's rather naughty, but I think you might have fun with it ;) xx

well i know this was fast, but honestly i can't get enough.
i've already filled out the questionnaire, just for fun. if you want it, i'll send it to you.

mmm thankyou lana, I have it, and will be replying shortly - so very delicious ;) xx

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thank you Nina, I'm delighted you've been enjoying yourself in my absence - try that questionnaire, I love geting them, especially since you've been lurking a while ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home