cumming with you...

Thursday, April 12, 2007 at 10:22 PM

I'm masturbating again...
right now...
I'm often asked:
do I really masturbate when I write this blog?
yes...
yes I do...
and I'm doing it now...
I'm masturbating right now...

I'm erect...
very erect...
my cock is warm and hard...
pulsing a little as I stroke...
making me breathe a little harder...
making me want you...
making me want to take you...
to fuck you...
to take you any way I please...
to fuck you, hard...

god...

watch me...
I want you to watch me...
I'm masturbating for you...
I want to arouse you...
I want to make you wet...

and I want you to watch me...
I love it when you watch me...

I need you here right now...
straddling me...
rubbing against me...
naked and wet...
so fucking wet on my cock...
begging me to fuck you...
needing it...
wanting it...
my cock slipping deep inside your cunt...
all the way...
until you're fucking me...
using me...
using my cock...
god I need that...

I'm so fucking erect...
need to slow down a little or I'm gonna come...
slowing my stroke...
taking it down a level...
feeling the rhythm...
my fingers stroking my erection...
rubbing...

up and down...

up and down...

god...

god it feels good...

masturbate with me...
I know that's why you're here...
I know that's what you want...
I know what a dirty little slut you are...
I know you love to watch...

you want me to make you wet...

you want me to make you come...

and that's what I want too...
I need this orgasm tonight...
and I want you to cum with me...
I love it when you come with me...

are you touching yourself...?
it excites me to know that you're touching yourself...
I love it when you tell me that...
when you leave me dirty comments...
when you tell me how wet you are...
when you beg me to fuck you...
god I love that...

do I masturbate to your comments...?
yes...
yes I do...
it excites me to know what you're doing...
to know how turned on you are...
to know that you've cum to my words...
it turns me on intensely...

god...
stroking a little faster now...
trying to hold back...
don't want to cum too soon...
I'm so fucking aroused...
can you tell...?
can you see how turned on I am...?
can you see how hard I am...?
I'm so fucking erect...

god...

does it excite you to watch me like this...?
watching me stroke myself...
masturbating deliciously for you...?
I hope so...
I want you to be aroused...

I want you to come...

touch yourself for me...
show me what a dirty girl you are...
masturbate with me...
I want to watch you...

slip your hand between your thighs...
do it now...

god...

god that's it...
I'm watching you...

such a dirty girl...
are you warm there, between your thighs...?
are you wet...?

touch yourself...
I want to watch you masturbate for me...
I want you to come for me...

god I need that...

so erect here now...
breathing harder...
getting harder to type...
my hand stroking my cock...
so warm...
so hard...
rubbing my cock a little harder...
a little faster...

fuckk...

god I'm getting close...
the head of my erection is wet...
swollen...
wet sounds coming from my cock...
with each stroke...

unnn god...

feels so fucking good...
stroking a little harder...

god...

pulsing now...
so good...

are you getting close too...?

don't stop...
go with it...
I need you to come for me...

I want you to tell me...
that's what I need...
that's what'll make me cum...

I want you to tell me what you're doing...

leave a comment for me...
tell me exactly what you're doing, right now...

and then cum for me...
cum hard...
try to keep writing as you cum...
let me see your orgasm...
I want to watch you...
I want to see you cum...

god I'm so fucking turned on...

make me come...
I'm so fucking close...

16 Comments:

Oh goodness Roger.....
totally getting into it with you
sucked into how hot you are. How desperate to cum...

rubbing my clit for you slick warm pussy..pulsing for my fingers...

moaning as I picture you stroking yourself... I love knowing how turned on --how desperate to cum you are when you write. it makes me impatient...hot....completely horny..

strumpet

OMG!!! i definitely have to stop reading this at work......
that makes 3 times this week alone that i've had to sneak off to the bathroom to bring myself to a delicious exisite orgasm - what a way to start my day!!!

I hope you'll pay the lawyer if I get arrested for indecent exposure in public?

strumpet - mmmm... I love it when you touch yourself for me... that's what I want... to make you hot, and deliciously wet... xx

anonymous - such a naughty girl, reading at work ;) ahhh to be able to watch you there in the bathroom, masturbating urgently, cumming deliciously for me... such a delightful image... xx

cat - lol! Nope, but I will happily testify for you ;)

Naked? ;)

I love to watch you, you know that. I walk into the room and there you are, 1/2 sitting on the bed with your laptop beside you, typing and stroking. I can see how hard you are. You watch as I crawl to the edge of the bed, lift my skirt and pull my panties aside to show you how wet I am.

I match you rhythm, stroke for stroke, my clit hard and slick. I can't take my eyes off your cock, your hand, your pleasure.

mmmmm....masturbate with me, Roger. Let me watch you....

cat - I think we'd both be up for indecent exposure then ;)
I guess we could always offer to strip off and masturbate for the judge, he might let us off ;)

eve - I do know you love to watch - two dirty little voyeurs watching each other, each of us breathing harder, keeping the same rhythm, fingers and hands rubbing, stroking, teasing, moving closer and closer to orgasm, each wanting to see the other cum first... such a delightful image... xx

Roger... amazing, as always. I've just gotten back from a trip... I hope to see an email from you sometime soon... you know how they turn me on

Lady R

Oh Roger - it's positively incredible how wet your words make me...I can imagine you and me...and you certainly do make me need to cum...I could cum right now...all I need is a strong hand to stroke my clit and push me over that edge...would you please?

I cannot help but enjoy myself when I read these posts...

I can't help but allow myself some greedy pleasures...whilst thinking of you...doing this for me.

xxx

ohhh geez!!! got all warmed up, crazy and horny...have also to prevent myself from reading your blog at work... grinding in my chair, feeling warm and keeping my fingers into touching myself (though i so much want to)...ohhhh i so much want to cum and it's your fault ;) dont stop turning me on ;)

Lady R - glad you enjoyed it x

nadine - mmm... such a greedy girl... I think you should come for me...

principles - and of course that's precisely what I want...

anonymous - such a naughty girl, reading at work - I may have to come and spank you ;)

Wow...I had slow the pace when I first started reading this blog. Of course, I can't make a noise, since I have roommates. Lying under my sheet, the laptop off to the side, reading...touching my clit from up and down to around and stradlying it with my two fingers of my right hand. I wish you were here to touch my breasts as I touched myself. When I was at the end of reading, I couldn't take it anymore and had to orgasim...my head tilted back, trying to calm my breathing, feeling my heart race, wanting to moan soooo badly. Oh God, I want you. I can imagine you with British accent, which is another turn-on. I want to make you cum three times, baby. Lets do it in a bathroom at a club, after dancing so sensually with each other, alcohol in our system, intensifying what we feel between each other. Take me to the bathroom and pin me up against the wall and pull my panties down...wow...see what you do to me? And we can be loud as we want, since no one can hear us above the music...give it to me, rude-boy. I can't wait to read more!

mmm Saphira... it's so lovely seeing you being such a bad little girl, and I'm delighted that you've been enjoing yourself in here so much. Such a pleasure to watch you that way xx

this is great man
i love your writing

Post a Comment

<< Home