Fantasies: what women want

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 5:41 PM

hello you xx

I'm taking a quick break from the current Sophie, just before we leap into the delightfully filthy part of the story, as I'd like to offer you an opportunity to help me with a new book I'm putting together.

I'm currently preparing a small number of collections of erotica from the blog, which I'll be publishing via lulu.com (just like the current Sophie book in my sidebar to the left, which many of you have already bought). I'm often asked for book versions of the erotica, something you can take to bed with you at night (especially useful for those of you without a laptop or regular access to the internet), and amongst the books I want to put together is one pretty much entirely written by my readers, featuring sexual fantasies, some of which are already here on my blog, some of which I'd like you to send to me privately.

All the material will be completely anonymous, with invented names attached to the fantasies (so that no-one can be identified - your anonymity and safety on the site and in the book is just as important to me as it is to you, so complete discretion is guaranteed), and my hope is that it'll be the first real collection of genuine female sexual fantasies for a long time - something to rival the important work done by Nancy Friday in this respect back in the 1970s.

As a writer of erotica for women for the past few years, I've been lucky enough to have been the recipient of countless sexual fantasies, some of which appear on the site, many of which have been sent to me privately, for my personal pleasure (none of which I plan to put in the book). I think a wider audience for a large collection of erotica written by women is hugely deserved, and if I put it together with care, complete discretion and guaranteed anonymity, I think it would be a book that would not only be an intensely erotic bedside companion, but which would also be a valuable document of women's sexual fantasies in the 21st Century, something that would show the changes in attitude in sexuality since those 1970s Nancy Friday books (if you're not familiar with her books, go take a look in Amazon, though I'm sure many of my older readers will be familiar with her work).

I think this could be an important book. I also think it could be an intensely erotic book, covering a wide range of fantasies, and would be something that could be shared with your partners, to show them: "Look - this is how I like it, this is how I want you to make love to me".

I'd like to give you all a chance to be in the book, as many of you have never commented, never told me your sexual fantasies in the blog, and those that have may well want to submit something else, something new. You're guaranteed complete anonymity, no names (other than invented ones) will be attached to any of the material in the book.

So here's what I'd like you to do. Send me your sexual fantasies and experiences, tell me what turns you on, tell me about things you've done that have stayed with you, that have been sexually intense. They can be about anything you like - straight sex, romantic sex, threesomes, foursomes, experiences with other girls, experiences on the internet, voyeurism, exhibitionism, anything at all - if it's something you've either done or fantasised about, then it has a place in the collection. Fantasies can feature me if that excites you, or they can simply be experiences you've had, or experiences you'd like to have, things you dream or fantasise about. The guidelines are very open, and your submissions can be as explicit as you please. It's not necessary to be good at writing, and submissions can be as long or as short as you please - anything from a couple of brief sentences to a few pages, whatever you want to write is fine by me. I'd encourage you to allow yourself to be aroused by what you write - this is all about what excites you, so it's safe to say that pretty much everyone else will be masturbating as they write - it's totally okay for you to do the same.

I'll be aiming to include absolutely everything I'm sent, I'm not going to pick and choose, so if you send me something, it's almost certain it'll be included in the book. These fantasies or experiences can be as tame or as wild as you please, and nothing is off limits (though I'm not going to include anything you did whilst young, so please steer clear of first experiences or things you did whilst still at school - I want to concentrate on adult experiences and fantasies, for obvious reasons).

My apologies to my very small number of male readers (whom I think I can count on one hand lol), as this collection is intended to reflect what women want, not what men want.

Please send your contributions to me at my usual email address: dirtyboy1uk@aol.com

If you're not sure if something is suitable, feel free to ask me. I'd like to be able to have this collection put together over the course of this month, so ideally I'd ask you to consider July 31st as the deadline for submissions - though if I'm not finished with it by then, I'll extend the deadline - let me know if you're going to need time, I'll be able to accommodate you, as there's no mad rush for this to be published right away, and it may well take me some time to compile.

I hope you're as excited and intrigued by this idea as I am! This could be the best book you've ever bought your partner as a gift ;)

Very much looking forward to what you'll send me, and I'll keep you all updated in here as work progresses.

roger xx

Note: Having received a couple of emails showing concern about this, I've decided I won't be using anything that's been sent to me privately, for my own pleasure. I'll only be using material specifically sent to me for this project, or fantasies and comments that already exist on the blog, and all will be attributed to invented names. If you've sent me anything in the past that you would like me to include, please let me know, and I'll happily include it in the collection - but if you don't contact me, I'll assume you'd rather that what you've sent to me be kept private, as always.

One other thing - if you're shy and don't even want to email me, and want to remain completely anonymous with your submissions, write your submission as an anonymous comment, and tell me in that comment that you don't want me to publish it onto the blog. That way, even I won't know who you are, and no-one but me will see what you've written.

r xx

10 Comments:

Roger, I don't know that anything I've ever written to you would make any sense out of its original context... but you are more than welcome to use any of my comments if you think they'll suit.
I think this is a terrific project!
*kisses*

Roger,

I think this book is a fantastic idea- I can't wait to see the end result, although I'm sure the compilation/writing process will be a lot of fun as well.

I'm very busy over the next week, but I will definitely email you in a few days.

Good luck,
J

Well Roger, how forward thinking of you! I applause you, as always. I think that this is a great idea, and sure to be tons of fun for you. ;) Im glad there isnt a limit on the length, I tend to get carried away in details. I'll send you mine shortly, just busy this week.

xoxo
Britainny

Roger,

I've recently been trying to write a fantasy for my blog but haven't been very sexy lately. Perhaps I should be reading more of your blog!

I'm going to try to write something for you. I tried a couple of times for my BF and he seemed to like them. Maybe you will too. Watch your inbox! ;)

-cynthia

What a raunchy picture.

What a lovely reaction so far! Thankyou, all of you - I'm excited about it, and I'm certain there's a lot of material I can use :)

Emme - Thankyou xx I'll put your emails to one side and have a look, I'm sure there are things that could be used - and obviously I'll remove anything that identifies you to maintain your confidentiality. xx

Saucyminx - thankyou! There's no mad rush, I'm going to be working on it all month, but I'll very much look forward to your contribution xx

Britainny - there's definitely no limit at all on either length or subject matter - if you think it fits in with the general remit of the book, I'll very happily include it - and no great rush, I'll be talking about it in posts this month, so you'll know if I get colse to completing it, but there's no firm deadline yet. I'll very much look forward to seeing what you're going to send! xx

nitebyrd - you should definitely be reading more of my blog, yes ;) xx

cynthia - that sounds exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for, and I'd be very happy to include it in my collection - I'll look forward to receiving it :) xx

Jenna - raunch is what I do best ;) xx

Oh! I want to play! Would you like an outline or a narrative?

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie - a narrative would be better, but whichever suits you, I'd definitely encourage you to have fun with it. There's no upper limit on the length, and anything sent to me for the book will definitely be included, so if you think a narrative would be fun, by all means go for it! :) xx

Its in your inbox, a very vampy fetish piece I hope you like it :) I certainly enjoyed witting it in fact managed to break by vibe (my 'muscles' cracked the plastic casing good job I've still got my silicon fun factory toys)

Post a Comment

<< Home