you choose 2: rough sex 2

Saturday, November 18, 2006 at 11:07 PM

Here we go with the second part of the requested rough sex post - this one is strictly for those who like this kind of thing, as it's very rough - if you prefer your sex a little softer, please go dip into the archives, and I'll have something new for you later in the week. The rest of you - hope you enjoy ;) In case you need a refresher, you'll find part one here...

---

"Beg me..." I say, "beg me to fuck you... tell me what a dirty fucking slut you are..." and I take a handful of your hair, pulling you back towards me, your back arching deliciously as you push back against me. You can feel my hot, hard erection throbbing against your ass as I tug you back against me, rubbing myself against you, using you. You need me inside you, need to feel my cock deep inside your cunt, but your wrists are tied tightly behind your back, and it's almost impossible for you to move, bent roughly over the desk, my hand still in your hair, pulling you back harder, leaning over you, hissing in your ear. "Tell me..."

"unnnhhh god... god roger... god I'm a slut.. I'm a dirty fucking slut..."

"Then beg me to fuck you..." I demand, "beg me to fuck you like the slut you are...". I drag you back harder, my cock pressed hard against your ass, my free hand sliding underneath you, cupping your breast, pinching your nipple hard.

"uunnhhhh... ohhh god... god please fuck me... please fuck me roger... I'm begging you... fuck my cunt... unnhhhhh... ohh god please..."

"That's better," I growl. I push your face down against the desk, holding you down, my cock slipping down from between your buttocks, throbbing and erect, sliding quickly between your open thighs from behind, rubbing the head of my swollen cock against your dripping wet cunt... getting it wet.. and then pushing... hard... all the way inside you with one long, deep thrust.

You groan with pleasure, pushing back onto me.

"unnhhhh god... yes..." you gasp, "fuck me harder... god I need that...god, fuck me..."

"Greedy little slut," I growl, lifting up my hand and spanking you, hard. You let out a whimper, and I thrust my erection deeper and harder inside you. I can feel you trying to grind back onto me, and I lift up my hand again.

"Don't you dare move - did I say you could move?" and you feel my hand come down again, harder this time... slapping your bare ass. You groan with pleasure, unable to help yourself pushing further back onto me, your warm, wet cunt engulfing the full length of my penis, squeezing tight around me. "unnhhh god... such a bad girl..." I gasp, "I told you not to move... and you're still moving... unnhhh fuck... dirty girl... dirty fucking slut..." and I spank you again, harder this time, taking hold of your hips, ramming my cock into you, deep and hard. You squeal with pleasure and pain.

I start to move inside you now... I know that's what you want... my cock fucking you... harder... faster... and you're so fucking wet... so tight around my thrusting cock... ramming deeper into you now... your cunt splashing around my cock... you're groaning, already so close to cumming... crying out with each hard thrust of my cock, slamming into you... taking you... using you for my own pleasure...

"Don't you come..." I groan, breathing harder, sliding my throbbing cock deeper into your cunt, thrusting into you... fucking you... "don't you dare come... if you want to cum you'll have to beg me... you'll have to beg me to let you cum...". You gasp, whimpering again, so close, so damn close, trying to hold it back as I ram my cock harder into your cunt.

I've instructed you not to move, but I can still feel your cunt tightening deliciously around my erect cock, squeezing around me, trying to take me deeper inside. I groan with pleasure, and you squeeze around my cock again, your cunt pulsating around my erection, pushing yourself back onto me, fucking me hard as I fuck you, driving my cock deep inside you, and you groan passionately, begging me to fill you, begging me to cum hard in your cunt, begging me to spurt all my cum deep inside you.

I can barely resist, god I need to cum, I'm so fucking close, but you're being too greedy, ignoring my control. You need to be punished, but I can't stop now - I hear you gasp deliciously, feeling a wet splash around my cock, and you start to tremble, pushing yourself back onto me, groaning: "god roger... god I'm going to come..."

"Don't you dare fucking come," I gasp, thrusting my cock harder into your cunt, "you have to beg me...". I feel a sudden stream of wetness pouring over my erection, your body starting to convulse.

"I can't..." you groan, "ohhh god I can't hold it back..."

I gasp with pleasure, thrusting my pulsing cock deep and hard into your cunt, grabbing your hair, tugging you back... hard. "Come then... god... come like the fucking slut you are... come on my cock... ohhhh god... come all over my hard cock... uunnhhh god..."

"fuckk..." you groan, "ohhh fuck that's it... I'm cumming... I'm cumminnnggg.... UUNNNHHHHHH... ohhh fuckkk... NNNHHHHHHH..."

You convulse hard, your juices pouring over my cock as you come urgently, screaming with pleasure, my erection throbbing gorgeously as your cunt squeezes and pulsates around me, so fucking wet... I need to cum too, but I hold it back, feeling my penis throbbing hard, holding back my orgasm... you didn't wait until I gave you permission to come... you need to learn your lesson.

I pull my erection out of your cunt with a wet splash, and you groan, still convulsing, your juices dribbling down from your cunt, begging me to fuck you again, begging me to fuck you hard. I ignore you, pushing your head back down on the desk, lifting up my hand, and spanking you - a hard, sharp slap on your ass, reminding you that you've been bad, that you need to be punished. You groan with pleasure and pain, needing to be filled, needing to be fucked.

I reach into the desk draw, taking out a silk scarf, my hand sliding through your hair again, taking a handful, dragging your head back roughly, hearing you gasp. Before you can move, I tie the scarf around your head, blindfolding you, pushing you back over the desk, your wrists still firmly tied behind your back, the belt pinching your wrists a little. You whimper, and I kneel down behind you, sliding my hand between your thighs, instructing you to spread them wider. Feeling my fingers stroking you, sliding inside your wet cunt, you tremble and open your thighs further, suddenly feeling another scarf wrapping around your ankle, strapping it tightly to the leg of the desk. You groan, trembling again, so wet now, feeling me spreading your legs wide, tying your other ankle to the other leg of the desk, then standing up behind you again, my hand slipping back between your open thighs , stroking you, thrusting my fingers deep into your cunt. You groan with pleasure, trying to push back onto my fingers, but you're strapped up tight now, your ankles tied to the desk, your wrists strapped behind your back, the blindfold over your eyes, unable to see anything.

"Since you can't be trusted to do what you're told," I tell you, matter-of-factly "I've had to restrain you. Perhaps just one more detail..."

I reach into the drawer again - you can't see what I'm doing, but you hear me remove something - the low, vibrating hum gives it away, and you gasp as you feel the head of your vibe slipping against your wetness, and I start to push it inside you, slowly sliding the vibe all the way into your cunt, deep inside you. "I'm going to leave the room for a couple of minutes," I tell you. "I'll expect this vibrator to still be inside you when I return. Perhaps that'll teach you to keep still."

You're so wet - you can already feel it sliding ever so slowly out of your cunt. You grip it tightly, squeezing around it, groaning with pleasure as the low vibrations ripple through the inside of your sex, writhing a little on the desk, the bonds too tight to allow you much room to move. It's no good - the more you squeeze around it, trying to grip onto it, the more you can feel the vibrations, making you wetter - and as I watch, inch by inch it slips out of your cunt - I catch it behind you, moments before it slides to the floor.

"Dirty little slut..." I say, spanking you hard, and you groan with pain and pleasure, "such a fucking slut... so wet you can't even keep this inside you... looks like there's only one alternative...". I shove the vibe back deep into your cunt, and you gasp with pleasure, feeling it vibrating deep inside you... but just as you're enjoying it, I pull it out again roughly. "There, I think that's wet enough..." - and suddenly you feel the head of the vibe skidding against your asshole - you gasp again: "ohhh god..." and then groan as you feel me pushing it inside you, your asshole parting around the vibe, trembling and groaning again as you feel me push it deeper, all the way inside you, deep into your ass...

"Okay, " I say, letting go of the vibe, leaving it buzzing deep in your ass, "let's try this again... I'm going to leave the room for a couple of minutes... I'll expect the vibrator to still be in your ass when I return... let's see if you're capable of controlling yourself..."

And with that I leave the room, leaving you whimpering, squeezing around the vibe, bucking a little with the vibrations, trying to keep still, your cunt dripping wet... tied up and helpless, not knowing what I'm going to do next...

to be continued...

38 Comments:

god roger, do you know what you do to me? you're turning me into a total slut, even making me come out of my hiding place

--jeanne

jeanne - lovely to meet you, you should de-lurk more often - and you are indeed my slut...
so glad you're enjoying it - one more part to come ;)

*whimper*

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Rog, this is continually sending me over the edge... God.... need more...

I'm going to go come some more ;)

God roger, you make me so fucking aroused!!

*waits impatiently for next part*

Oh Fuck- don't do this to me... It's you that makes me such a dirty little whore, and then you punish me for it... I'll never behave. I love the punishment too much.

wet & shy - just the right reaction ;)

leela - mmm... such a pleasure to make you come so gorgeously - though try not to wriggle too much, wouldn't want you to be in trouble when I return ;)

sexkitten - good, I love arousing you ;) - final part of this one coming later this week x

bad bad girl - greedy girl, I'm clearly going to have to punish you some more ;)

dirtyboy,

where have you been my whole (blog-obsessed) life? you have been bookmarked, my friend. a daily must-read you are. :)

your new friend,
suzanne ;)

p.s. i'm thinking about that audio contest... hmmm. :)

suzanne - so glad you liked it, and I hope you enjoy discovering the archives - there's a whole bunch of fun in there for you ;)

And I'd definitely very much welcome another entry for the audio contest - hope you're tempted ;) x

lol liked the idea of the vibe at the end !
waiting for more

It was terribly cruel, I know, but I thought it was fun too lol ;)

Oh...I can't stop...

I can't stop this feeling...

This urgency...this need. This desire..

Oh Roger...I am yours...take me...I am begging you...please take me...

I can't hold this vibe in any longer...this is sheer torture..

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

this is one of my absolute favourite fantasies.

i've just come SO hard, still trembling, and writing this with sticky fingers... i'm ever so wet...

can't wait for part 3!!

lucy

p of lust - such a bad girl... you'll get what's coming to you ;) x

lucy - I love making you cum so hard... such a pleasure for me... and the final part will be posted tomorrow - I think it might surprise you ;) x

Have been a lurker. My bf found out abt me reading your blog and he gave me a sweet punishment. We read your blog together now.

I have a confession: I read your blog b4 my bf comes home. This way I'm all wet and juicy and dying to get fucked ASAP.

shyshy

My god, I'm not usually one for rough sex but this was intense!

shyshy - I love the idea of you reading my words with your lover - and I'm sure he loves you being so gorgeously aroused when he gets home... ;)

anonymous - it's an acquired taste, I know, but I'm glad you still enjoyed it so much ;)

Mmmmm my god! I have stayed away from here for far too long...there is no man's erotic writing on the internet who's writing makes my cum like yours does....moaning and whimpering for more.....

uhm... any chance to have a third part where you actually play your role until the end? *hoping, desperately wet*

anonymous - lol - there's no pleasing some people! ;)
To be honest, I wasn't originally going to write a third part to this one, as I liked the idea of leaving you like that - but now that I know how popular it is, I will be writing more rough sex from time to time, I promise ;)
Alternatively, if you're brave enough to drop me an email, I'd be happy to write an alternate ending with you privately, perhaps with us taking it in turns to write, and I'll happily be as rough with you as you please ;) - I do that with a few other readers on occasion, and it can be lots of fun ;) x

sunny delight - so glad you enjoyed it - about time you came back here, naughty girl - stay away that long again, and I'll have to spank you ;)

I'm your dirty fucking cumslut Roger...

B

mmmm... such a very good girl, admitting that to me... yes, you are my dirty fucking cumslut, my whore, my filthy little slut. Such a very dirty girl... I think you should cum for me, B, and show me just what a slut you are...

Mmmm...I'm so sorry...I've been such a naughty girl...I think I need to be punished...

I'm such a dirty slut...such a whore...I know I didn't ask your permission to touch myself...but I keep thinking of you stroking your cock...so hard...throbbing...can't help it...rubbibg my clit...so wet for you...fucking myself with my fingers...

Need to cum Roger...please may I cum now...can't hold it back...

Oh god...can't stop...god...unnhh...

oh Roger...I'm such a slut...such a whore...such a dirty slut...

Cumming now...UUNNNHH...Oh GOD...UUNNNHHHH...I'M CUMMING....

mmm...now I'm SURE I need to be punished....

wish you were here...

B

ohhh my god... such a disgracefully dirty little slut... I couldn't possibly punish you, you did precisely what I asked of you, and so gorgeously... such a very good girl... though I suspect you'd probably rather enjoy a good, hard spanking... bent over my lap, your skirt tugged up around your waist, your panties down around your ankles... such a delightful thought... ;) xx

mmm...yes...spank me....please....harder....ooo

again...harder...pull my hair...

god you make me so wet...i'd love to feel your cock sliding into me...

mmmm

B

mmmm... such a greedy girl... such a fucking slut... you're clearly so eager to be punished.. to be taken... to be used... I take a handful of your hair, tugging you up as you gasp... lifting you up and taking you over to the couch... such a bad girl... and as you gasp again, I push you a little roughly over the back of the couch, pressing myself behind you... my cock so warm, so erect, hard between your buttocks... I can already feel you trying to push back onto me... dirty little slut...
SPANK!!!...
I spread your thighs with my hand, slipping my fingers up to your sex... ahhh god so very wet... such a fucking whore for me... and you feel my cock slip between your thighs from behind... the swollen head skidding against the wet lips of your sex...
do you want to be fucked, dirty girl...?
do you want my cock deep inside you...?
then you're going to have to beg me... you're going to have to admit what a slut you are, and beg me to fuck you...

i'm a fucking slut, roger...such a whore...please fuck me...i need you to fuck me...

need you to fuck me hard...cunt throbbing...clit begging for release...rub me please...god i need to come...

i'm your whore...use me...take me...god i need you inside me now...

b

mmmm... such a good girl... that's what I wanted...
I can feel you so wet against my cock, pushing back against me, begging me so deliciously...
I slide my hand up to your hair, taking a firm grip...
tugging you back...
HARD...
and as you groan...
I slide the full length of my hard cock deep inside your cunt... all the way...
hearing you groan with pleasure as my erection glides so easily into you...
filling you...
my penis pulsing in your warm, wet cunt as I start to fuck you...
your cunt squeezing around me... begging me for more...
such a delightfully dirty girl...

oooh god...you feel so good finally fucking me...pounding into me...I want to cum on your hard cock...I need to cum so bad...I reach down between my legs and find my throbbing clit...

SMACK!!

I whimper a little, the pain mixed with so much pleasure. You lean over me, still with a handful of my hair in your hand, pulling me back to you..."did I tell you you could touch yourself, you dirty little slut? Not until I say so...you won't cum until I tell you" you growl into my ear...never once slowing your relentless thrusting...

My cunt is quivering ...pulsing around your erection...I know I can't last...I know I need to cum...I'm going to cum...

I'm such a slut, Roger...such a dirty whore...please ...I need to cum...please may I cum on your cock?

I'm so close Roger...almost there....

B

yes you are a slut...
my slut...
my whore...

I thrust my cock deeper... harder...

I can feel you trembling, wet splashes accompanying each thrust of my pulsing erection...

you beg again... so deliciously...

so impatient...
such a greedy fucking slut...

I take a handful of your hair again...

thrusting my cock deep and hard...

leaning over you...
hissing in your ear...

"cum for me, you fucking slut...
cum all over my cock...
cum hard for me...

don't hold it back...

cum for me so fucking hard..."

As you order me to cum, you reach your hand around and pinch my nipple HARD...

Oh god, ROGER, I'm cumming...

OH OH OH OH...

UUUHHHHNNNNN....

I scream and you pull me back to you by my hair...my body bucks and writhes as I cunvulse around your cock...

You keep a steady rhythm...thrusting as I ride out my orgasm...my body trembling uncontrollably as I come down....

Roger....

I want to feel your hot cum in my ass...

B

aahhh god... and as you cum, I feel your cunt pulsating around my throbbing erection, your body bucking uncontrollably, convulsing hard, your sex engulfing my pulsing erection as you cum so hard... screaming my name...
and I can barely hold back my own orgasm... groaning hard... needing to cum...
and I hear your urgent request, and I pulse again...
"you really are such a dirty fucking slut..." I breathe, holding back my orgasm... "you want me to cum in your ass...? Such a little whore..." and I push my cock deeper into your cunt, grinding against you, so hard, so erect inside you... "if you want that... then you're going to have to beg me, slut... tell me what you want... beg me... tell me what a dirty fucking whore you are..."

mmm....you know I'm such a fucking slut...I'm your whore Roger, your dirty little slut...such a FUCKING SLUT...

I'm such a whore...I want to make you cum so hard...I need to feel your pulsing erection buried deep in my ass...such a dirty fucking whore...

please...I need it...need to feel your hot cum spurting in my tight ass...I want to feel your spunk dripping down my back...

mmm...Roger...please cum for me...

please cum in my ass...

please cum all over me...

I want it so bad...I need it...

I'm your fucking dirty little slut...don't you wnat to cum in my ass Roger...cum for your whore...

B

ohh fuckk..
your delightful begging is driving me over the edge...
so close to my orgasm...

I'm breathing hard, my cock pulsing as it skids out of your cunt...
dripping wet from you...
and you gasp again... pushing back towards me...
offering me your ass...

begging me to cum in your ass...

fuckkkk...

the slick wet head of my cock skids against your asshole...
making you wet...
and you push back against me...

ohhh god...

and I'm so wet from you... so intensely erect...
my cock so easily slides into your ass...
one long, deep thrust...

unnhhhh fuckkk...

one of my hands grabbing your hip...
pulling you back onto me...
the other reaching around you... finding your clit...
rubbing you...
stroking you...

ohhh fuck and I'm so fucking close...
and you're begging me again...
begging me to cum...

ohhhh fuckkkk....

fuck I can't hold it back...

I ram my cock hard into your ass...

taking you...
fucking you...
my fingers skidding around your throbbing clit...

and you scream with pleasure...
convulsing again....

ohhhh fuckkkk that's it...
I can feel my hot spunk...

pulsing along my penis....
fuckkkkk

into your ass...

ohhh god I'm cumminggg...

I'M CUMMINNNGG...

UUUNNNNHHHHHHHH!

ohhh FUCKKK yes...

UUNNHHHH!
UUNNNHHH!
UUUNNHHHHH!

Ummmmm...you know just how to treat a girl Roger...

I was just finishing reading "the house" (how on earth did I miss that one before?) and was extaordinarily aroused when I saw this...and I.came.so.fucking.hard....

Can hardly type...

Want you again (such a greedy little slut)...

Just found your questionairre too...will have fun filling that out later...

Must be fabulous to know you are solely responsible for so many orgasms all around the world... :)

Thanks!

B

mmmm... very much my pleasure - I've been enjoying our exchanges, and will happily admit to masturbating rather deliciously whilst spending time in here with you ;) I'm delighted that I made you cum so gorgeously - that's very much what I wanted, and I think you'd earned it x
And yes, please do fill out the questionnaire and email it to me, I'd love that, they're always lots of fun to recieve, and I promise you a nice lengthy (and probably rather filthy) reply ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home