masturbate with me...

Saturday, June 28, 2008 at 1:05 PM

mmmm... you're here again...
I so love it when you come to see me...
and you always look so delightfully aroused...
so sensual...
so in need of being touched...
of being fucked...
always needing me to make you come...
and I do so very much love making you come...

I've seen what an eager little girl you are...
late at night, reading my words...
your breath quickening...
your face flushed...
an insistent pulse between your thighs...
always so deliciously wet for me...

touch yourself for me...
I need that...
do it for me now, I want you to...

I don't care if you might be seen...
I don't care if you might be discovered...
I'm so very erect...
masturbating here as I type...
thinking about you...
and I want you to touch yourself for me...
I want to watch you...

god, touch yourself for me...

ohhhh...
yes, there...
touch yourself there...
down between your thighs...
down where it feels ohhh so good...
stroke yourself for me...

ohhhhh...
god yes...
god yes just like that...
that's what I want...
that's what I need from you...

can you see how much I want you...?
I'm so intensely erect...
throbbing...
pulsing gorgeously between my thighs...
feels so good as I stroke myself...
ohhhh...
just like that...
knowing you're watching me...
my hand sliding up and down along my cock...

stroking...

stroking...

ohhh so very good...

are you feeling good too...?
I want you to feel good...
keep the same rhythm with me...
masturbate with me...

ohh yes...
ohhh that's it...

god...

god you look so good doing that...

making me want you...
making me want to be inside you...
making me want to fuck you...

you sound so wet...
little wet sounds as you stroke...
god I love that...

your fingers circling...
rubbing...

unnhh fuckk...

god I want to taste you...
to lap at you with my tongue...
greedily...
lustfully...

fuckk...

god I want you...
stroking a little harder here...
feels so fucking good...

tell me something dirty...
I need that...
need you to make me come...
want to watch you come with me...

fuckkk...
ohhh god I need that...
Just felt my cock pulse in my hand when I wrote that...

increasing the rhythm a little...

god I'm so erect...

do the same for me...
stroke your clit a little harder...
a little faster...

fuck yes... that's it...

god... open your thighs a little more...
I want to see you...
want to watch you...

god yes...

getting harder here to hold back...
gonna need to cum soon...

god I need you to make me come...
need that so badly...

ohhh don't stop...
keep stroking...
rubbing...

fuck yes...

ohhh harder...

god I'm already so fucking close...

god I need you to come for me...
need that so badly...

are you getting close...?

don't stop...

ohh god don't stop...

fuckk I'm right on the edge...
wet sounds from my cock as I stroke...
unnhhh fuckkk...

want you to come with me...
want to watch you come...

god...
open the comments box...
do it for me now...
god please i want to watch you...

unnhh gd...

don't stop reading...
keep the box open..

I want you to come for me...
want you to type as you cum...

god I'm so fucking close...


fuckkk...


fuck its pulsing...

so hard...



ohhhgod there...

ohh god i'm gonna cum...


god cum with me...


tryy to keep typ ing in the box as you cum...

i want to watch you...


watch you cum for me so fucking hard



uunhg goid thats it




fuckkk cant hold it bac k






ohh h i'm cummin g




cumwith m e






FUC KKKK






UNNNHG HH FUCKK N OWW





.

24 Comments:

Ummmmm. OH GOD!! YEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!! FUUUCKKK!!! YES!!! CUMMING NOW!!!!!!!! GOD IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!

I'm sorry Roger. It was rather intense and I forgot to sign my post.

~P

P - mmmm... just so delicious... and so very much what I wanted, what I needed... I did so very much want you to cum with me... just delightful, such an intense pleasure to watch you come... thankyou xx

I assume you fuck better than you play football.

lol - a fair assumption, yes ;)

mmmmmm im touching myself for you now...

my hands roaming my body... fingertips teasing my nipples and my pussy...


mmmmmmm god dipping inside for you now.... watching you stroke yourself...

feeling myself getting closer now....



mmmmmmmmm fuck yea.......




ahhhhhh.... so deliciously close...



UUUNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMM FUCCCKKKKKKKK



mmm Thank you, darlin. I needed that ;)




Hope you enjoyed as well

*slides up on your lap, kissing you softly, teasing your lips with mine as I continue to throb between my thighs, feeling you still throbbing, too, beneath me.*"


xx

mmm rose... just perfect, just what I wanted... and such a delightfully dirty girl ;) x
*returning your kiss softly, my fingers between your thighs, stroking gently, teasing out the last of your orgasm...*

Mmmm Roger...you do it too me everytime.

Such a talented man x

Charlotte - thankyou x
And it's always a pleasure to make you come delightfully xx

mmmm...you know I love to watch you...

my eyes riveted on your hand...watching every stroke...seeing your cock pulse...

can't stop moving in my chair....hips grinding little circles...crossing my legs...clenching my thighs...grinding...

faster...closer....

reaching in...stroking...rubbing...

god

closer...ooohhh..

almost...

there...uuung..fuck....

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh...

breathless.....

ahhh god b... so delightful... just what I wanted from you...
such a deliciously dirty little girl... I so love making you cum...
xx

mmmm... you're here again...

You know I can't stay away...

to have you tease me...
My fingers tugging at my panties band, eager to have them puddled at my feet
You watching as my thighs part wider with each line of yours..

My breath as rapid as my frantic fingers...

The shudder apparent in the wide parted soft creamy thighs ..

As I release with you...
For you
because of you...

It's nice to see you're still up to your old tricks. ;)

kate - just gorgeous... and I so very much love making you come like that... xx

steff - how come you only ever look in when I'm masturbating? Dirty girl ;) xx

Roger - Although I adore your more literary works, these one-on-one dirty talking narrations are by far my favorites. I looooove when you pour out your lusts directly to me, whispering in my ear, urging me to cum...

Your rhythm, build, and tone are just perfect - every time. ;)

Thanks for that, and sorry for not chatting in such a long time...

It's very lovely to see you back, Speak Sexy, and it's always a pleasure to make you come ;) Please feel free to drop me an email any time, and don't worry about absences, it's always a pleasure when you drop by ;) xx

Bloody 'ell. I forgot how powerful this was!

Laney. x

Laney - I'm glad you enjoyed it all over again - hope you came gorgeously ;) xx

oh roger! squirmming in my chair at work, sticking my fingers down my panties praying no one passes by my open door. i don't want to get caught looking at this site or with my hand in my pants. damn, i can't hold back. i hop up to close my office door. my cunt is dripping wet and my fingers slide across my clit so easily. i rub harder, flollowing your rhythm. i tremble, my chiar shakes, i'[m so close. throw my head back. coming, coming, yes YES YEs. oh god yes.

trembling. i have been waiting for days. it feels so good to release all that energy.

thank you. have been sick and in the hospital. battling breast cancer and haven't felt sexy lately. this is just what the doctor (should have )ordered. mmmmmmm.......

jojo - I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, I hope now that you're back at work, things are looking up for you *giving you a gentle, sweet kiss*
...and more to the point, I'm delighted to have helped you to your first orgasm in some days (and breathless and aroused from watching you). Hope I can help you to plenty more, and keep those good endorphins surging ;) xx

mmm i always find what i need and i desperatly needed you today...

touching myself..sliding my skirt over my theighs so i can get my midday fix

i love the throbbing.. just seeing it i can imagine how it would feel up against my theigh

god i want you inside me too.. throbbing inside of me.. pulsing inside of my wet hungry pussy

mmm your tongue.. god your lustful tongue.. i want it.. now

ohhh fuck everytime it pulses i want it more...

faster and harder baby oh gooooddd faster and harder

ohh my pussy is so wet.. someone is going to hear

my skirts around my waste not hiding a thing and my panties under my desk with my heels

oh god i want more.. moooorrreee

oh the pulsing oh god i want it.. i want it soooo bad... ohhhhhhhhhh goooooooodddd



ohhh god fuck me

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me

i'm gunna cum i'm gunna scream


ooooohhhhh

fuck fuck fuck


ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

god that was yummy and just what i needed.. only now i want more ... it's never enough lol.. but it'll get me through the rest of work.. thanx babe i'll be back ;)

xoxo

ohhhh.... ohh my god that was gorgeous... thankyou SweetAsSugar... just what I wanted, what I needed...
delightful xx

OMG you have a gift...I almost came sitting here without touching myself.....now I am going back to read it and this time I plan to be naked...YUMMMMMM

mmm... I'm glad you enjoyed me so much - hope the re-read made you come delightfully ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home