new Sophie book almost ready...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Regular readers might be pleased to hear that today I got the proofs back for the forthcoming book collection of the Sophie stories (Paris and London) - it's been designed rather fabulously by the very wonderful Ubershique, and I'm really pleased with the results - the cover is just gorgeous, as you'd expect from the designer of my blog, and she's made the interior look rather lovely too - everyone give Margaret a big hug! If all goes to plan, I should be previewing the cover after the weekend, and it'll go up for sale on lulu in the first week or two of February, probably for around $13.95 (about £6.99).
So for all those of you who have been asking for a copy of Sophie's adventures to keep by your bedside, it should be ready to go in a couple of weeks at most...

roger x

5 Comments:

Cheers Margaret for all the hard work!!

Mmmm, I love Sophie, more, please.I'll beg you on my hands and knees, if you want me to, hands tied behind my back, ass spread wide,, waiting for you to fuck me from behind. In my pussy, my mouth or my ass....legs spread wide open, soaking wet..Sophie, I can't get enough of you.
Dirtyboy, thanks for that.,.xxx

I can't wait to get myself a belated Christmas gift! You are the best Roger! Hands down...no contest.

They're damn good stories ... looking forward to the release :)

The book is now finished, and I'm just waiting for a proof copy to arrive now - I'm expecting it within the week. Once I've quickly checked it, it'll be going up for sale - so it's imminent now - can't wait to have one myself!

Post a Comment

<< Home