cumming all over you...

Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Something I was thinking about today... half formed images really rather than a full post, but I found it intensely arousing and wanted to share... it may appear later in a full story, but it works separated too, I think...

You're on your back, half sat up against the pillows on the bed, and you're naked. I'm straddling your breasts. We've already spent some time fucking, perhaps you've already come three or four times, and I've been holding my orgasm back, so that each time you come, wet and delicious all over my hard cock, I've become more and more aroused, my need growing - a couple of times almost cumming inside you, my cock throbbing so hard inside your cunt as you come, but still holding it back, knowing that when I come, I want it to be all over you - that ultimate expression of my lust, my need, each hot spurt of cum on your skin saying I want you, I want you, I want you, my desire for you a hot wet expression, poured all over you.

And now it's come down to this... I'm so intensely aroused, and you've just come all over my cock for the third or fourth time, and I'm desperate with lust, needing to cum, no longer able to hold it back.

And I'm straddling your breasts.

My cock is so fucking wet, and it's not about my cock being smothered, it doesn't matter to me whether your breasts are large or small, I just want that feeling, that image of my cock intensely erect, skidding wetly back and forth between your breasts, rubbing against you. Each time I thrust forward, the head of my cock slides up towards your lips, and your tongue snakes out each time, licking at the head of my pulsing cock, tasting me, sending my arousal through the roof...

And I'm so close to orgasm, I can't take much of this... I become more urgent, more greedy, sliding up your body, until I'm no longer sliding between your breasts, I'm fucking your mouth, my thighs either side of your face, my cock plunging lustfully into your lips as you suck and lick at me eagerly. I'm groaning intensely with each thrust, so close, so fucking close to cumming...

and you tug me out of your mouth, grasping my hard, wet cock in your hand, stroking me deliciously, knowing I'm going to come, and you look up at me, breathing hard, needing it, wanting it, and you whisper to me:

"Cum for me... cum on my face... cum all over me... god I want your cum all over me..."

And you know what that does to me... I groan your name, my cock suddenly pulsating hard in your hand, and you smother my throbbing penis with your lips, moaning around my cock as the first hot spurt of cum shoots into your mouth, and you tug it out again, groaning with pleasure as another thick, hot jet of cum spurts onto your face, and another spurt, and another, more of my cum marking you, streaking on your face, dribbling down your neck... my cock still pulsing in your hand as the last of my spunk drips down my hard shaft, coating your fingers... and you can feel a trail of my cum dribbling down, pooling in your collarbone...

and I look down at you, breathing hard... my cum all over your face, your neck... leaning down to kiss you, smearing my lips against your wet mouth... and at the same time my fingers slide though the pool of cum at your neck...

scooping it up... scooping my cum on my fingers... and as we kiss, I slide my wet fingers down between your thighs... smearing some of my cum over your clit... making it wet from me...

and then I slide my wet fingers to your cunt... and push them inside you...

pushing my cum all the way into your cunt...

and start to fuck you with my fingers...

god...

16 Comments:

What a visual to have your fingers slide all the way into my cunt making me your very dirty filthy fucking slut...Ahhhhhhhhh moan delightfully mmm

hello dirtyboy
i was just wondering if this is a true life event? if so you must have a great memory for thoughts and feelings.if not you do have a great imagination!

wow.... absolutely delightful! i am so glad you've got another post... it had been far too long!

I think I felt your lust all the way over here. *grins*

Hmmmm, this reminds me of something... I wonder what it could be. ;) xxx

Once again, Roger...how did you know what I needed today? You are delicious! *licking lips, smiling contentedly*

Hmmmm...if I had come three or four times, you would have also. I would make certain of that...

Oh my lord that was hot. I just found your blog... love it.

madelyn - you are indeed my slut, and i'm delighted that you enjoyed the ending so much xx

anonymous - not so much a single event, more just something I really love to do... ;)

anonymous - I know, I've been so busy, I'm just lucky to have such patient readers :)

mina - I hope you felt every spurt, Mina ;) xx

DLG - hmmm, I can't think, what could it be? ;) xxx

helene - mmm thank you, I do my best ;) xx

anonymous - clearly you're a very greedy girl... but then, I like that ;)

Temptress - mmm welcome to my blog - I hope you're going to enjoy exploring ;) xx

god i need that right now... xx

Do you ever write anything in 3rd?

nex - mmm, I'm delighted you liked it xx

Isabella - yes, I do. Just take a look in the archives section, there's lots of it, particularly in the Sophie stories.

brings back memories for me. reading it was like reliving it so thanks! xx

Oh Roger ... you never fail to leave me melting against your words ... I've missed them so!

Talented as always Sir;)

xx

Amazing omfg

This is utterly amazing; I have a similar version on my own blog, written from the 'other side' so to speak, but not nearly as detailed. Lovely.. I look forward to spending the afternoon reading your archives..

Post a Comment

<< Home