watching you...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 at 7:51 PM

I want to make you come.
It excites me to make you come.
I love to think about you reading my words here, becoming more and more turned on, waiting for me to arouse you, to make you wet.
I love making you wet.
I love thinking about you sitting there, wriggling a little, maybe squeezing your thighs, getting a little flushed, feeling that warm wetness dribbling slowly down between your legs, soaking your panties.
I want to get you so wet that you have to take those panties off - no matter where you are, no matter who might see you.
So wet that you can't take the teasing any more, and you need to touch yourself, stroke yourself - even if there's a chance you'll be discovered.
So wet that the only thing that will satisfy this sudden craving is the caress of your own fingers, down between your gently parted thighs, sliding between the deliciously swollen lips of your cunt, your fingers dipping into the warm wetness, spreading the wetness up to your clit, rubbing rhythmically...
Masturbating for me...
I want to watch you as you masturbate, so beautiful, so sensual, bringing yourself closer and closer, the rhythm of your fingers increasing...
rubbing....
stroking....
trembling...
Your need increasing, your fingers working more urgently, knowing you can't stop now, so close to that orgasm, so close to cumming, knowing that's what I want, knowing how much it'll excite me, how it'll make me come...
Until you don't care any more who sees you, who hears your quickening breath - wanting to be discovered, wanting to be seen - you don't care any more, you just need to fuck, you need to come, you want to come over me, come all over my cock, any cock, anyone will do but please god you want to be fucked, fucked with that warm hard cock, deep and hard... ohhh god so hard... ohhhh fuck yes like that..... ohh god... ohhh god...
And it's so good... and you can't take any more.. can't hold it back... and it's coming... ohhh god it's cominnnggg... and you come - and it's so intense, your body convulsing, again and again and again, your orgasm so good, ohh god so good... ohhh FUCK yes... pulsing... pulsing... pulsing... ohhhh god......
And when you've come... and you're still trembling... and this feels so good... and you're so wet... so dripping wet... and you're still trying to catch your breath...
When the last convulsions are still rippling through your body...
I want you to tell me, here, now...
Tell me that you've just come...
Tell me how wet you are...
And I'll read that, so excited, so aroused...
And I'll come...
I'll come, thinking about you...
xxx

3 Comments:

previous comments:

Damn that is really good. Keep Up^ the good work.
logical-nonsence, November 01st, 2004

5 minutes ago...
soaked...and left a spot on the sheets...
standing naked, November 01st, 2004

mmm god... delicious... thankyou standing, it was a pleasure to help you come x
And thanks logical!
dirtyboy, November 02nd, 2004

Roger, you always make me cum. I love sliding my hand down between my legs, spreading my wetness over my clit. I taste it; it taste so good. I want you to taste me, lick my pussy, fuck me with your tongue. My body shudders, imagining you licking me, your fingers dipping inside me. I'll cum soon, and I want it so bad. I'm hot, so hot, I need to ease this tension. I need to feel you inside me - you're cock pulsing inside me, pushing, thrusting, deep inside my pussy. I slide my fingers faster across my clit, dipping into my pussy, drenching my hand. My muscles tense; I'm going to cum. You make me cum Roger. Oh, oh God! Yes Roger! mmmm im cuummming... ah god. Oh. Yes. Oh, now I need a shower. Care to join me?
randy Randi, November 02nd, 2004

I got about four sentences in and had to pull my panties off...wanting to touch myself the way I imagine you'd touch me...my wet fingers sliding over my swollen clit, rubbing and teasing, my breath getting ragged, stroking until I could feel myself start to come..feeling the rush of knowing I was about to go over the edge...my body finally succumbing, shuddering, glowing, coming...mmmm
wholesome, November 02nd, 2004

Randi, that is so intense, so delicious... god... thankyou xxx
dirtyboy, November 03rd, 2004

wholesome, I love making you come... watching you coming, right now... god...
dirtyboy, November 03rd, 2004

rog, new here, just stumbled over the "good spanking" by chance an hour and a half ago, and it immediately got me wetter than wet. i just pulled down my pants and knickers, sitting on my leather sofa bare-assed, spread my legs, and imagined you saying those words...
wanted to make it last, but as soon as i touched myself i came so hard, nearly within seconds... it wasn`t until then, when - slowly starting to focus again - i noticed a taxi standing outside my house apparently waiting for somebody, and the driver staring at my window. i live on the ground floor. that honestly was the first time ever i displayed my cunt openly totally forgetting to draw the curtains.
this is what you did to me.
i then read "the house" 1 through 9, and i must say it is amazing how close you get to how a naughty girl feels... i love the mixture of rough and needy, and the edge of domination you have there, just in the right dose...
will definitely come here again.
greetings from vienna,
lucy, November 06th, 2004

hi lucy, and thankyou x
Hope you do keep returning - I've been quiet this week (been a little busy) but there's lots more to come, and plenty in my archives for you to discover. And the taxi driver is very lucky - I'd certainly love to have watched you come x
dirtyboy, November 07th, 2004

wow. you certainly have a way with words. ive just come really hard while reading that.
im totally looking foward to the next thing you put on here :-)
rach, November 07th, 2004

thanks rach, it was absolutely a pleasure to make you come x
I've been having a short break, should be back with regular new stuff again by the middle of the week - in the meantime, hope you enjoy the archives x
dirtyboy, November 07th, 2004

my first time here. I always get horney when I 'm home alone at night. What a delicious dose of wetness you delivered to me . sitting between two windows by the light of my computer maybe someone will pass by and see the shoadows of me playing with myself. The curtains are wide open witch only excites me more . I am so swollen and wet. The nipples on my full round breasts are erect and my fingers are deep inside me as I read you. I use my whole hand to reach the ultimate climax. one finger in my ass, three in my pussy and my thumb to rub my clit into absolute insanity. Wish you were here to dip into me. I promise your best orgasm ever! Thanks for the ride even if it wasn't real : )
Lis, November 29th, 2004

Lis - thankyou - extraordinarily arousing - and yes, I'd love to be there with you too - I love making you come x
dirtyboy, November 30th, 2004

Curtains open whilst I'm reading this, panties pulled right down to my ankles, finger fucking myself with two fingers.Wishing you would come into the room, push me over the desk and spank me for being such a dirty wee slut.Oh, please...then take your cock out and position yourself behind me, cock throbbing at the entrance to my cunt.Rub it around my clit, my pussy, make me beg before ramming it really fucking hard into that soft, wet place.Curtains still open,another man across the road with the lights on, watching us, wishing he had his penis in my mouth.Stroking himself up and down, imagining how he'll introduce himself to us tomorrow.I can hardly wait.

mmmm... such a filthy little exhibitionist... such a very greedy girl... perhaps he's watching you right now as you touch yourself... such a little slut for me... x

Post a Comment

<< Home