Paris 2:7

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 at 9:34 PM

I've always prided myself in my ability to keep myself under control, at least to a degree, during bouts of delicious sexual activity - I've gained plenty of experience over the years, been taught a delightful range of skills by the women I've taken as lovers, and I'm generally able to control my responses, to enjoy sex to the full, to hold back my orgasm until I choose to let myself go. But all my experience wasn't helping me now. I was intensely aroused, and needed to come, wanted to come, had to come.

It was the urgency of it all - as it was, I was unfamiliar with having two girls with me at one time, and this alone, this realisation of so many masturbatory fantasies, was arousing me beyond all reason. I could maybe have coped with even that, but no man could have held back in my current situation - neither of the girls had reached orgasm yet, and both were now frantic, greedily rubbing, stroking and licking each other, their bodies both trembling, bucking against each other, and I couldn't take my eyes off them - it was as though the room was a mass of heaving, writhing, gasping female flesh, grinding against each other, no longer simply touching each other for my entertainment, but now moving against each other urgently, lips and tongues feasting on dripping wet cunts, fingers sliding, rubbing, fucking, gasps and moans accompanying their race to orgasm, deliciously intimate wet sounds splashing from between their dripping thighs.

I was still deep inside Gabrielle's cunt, trying to hold back, trying desperately not to come too soon, but she was so wet - each long thrust of my throbbing cock into her sex had her wetness streaming down my erection, her juices splashing over my balls. Vanessa was underneath her, her fingers skidding across Gabrielle's clit in time with my thrusts, her other hand at my balls, her tongue licking and sucking, sliding over Gabrielle's clit, into her cunt, along my exposed shaft, over my balls, her wet fingers sliding up to my arse, pressing on my hole, pushing inside - I groaned in ecstasy, my cock throbbing hard in Gabrielle's drenched cunt, groaning again as Vanessa pushed her wet finger deeper into my arse.

Gabrielle was pushing back hard onto my cock, her cunt engulfing my penis, sucking and squeezing around it, her face back between Vanessa's thighs - I could hear her lips and tongue greedily lapping at Vanessa's sweet cunt, her fingers reaching down, sliding them into her, fucking her urgently, rubbing and stroking her clit as she pushed her fingers deeper inside.

It was all Vanessa could take - I heard her scream with pleasure, her body arching up underneath Gabrielle, beginning to spasm into intense convulsions, Gabrielle groaning in response, her lips and tongue slurping as she lapped at Vanessa's cunt. Vanessa clutched onto her as her orgasm rippled through her body, shuddering hard, bucking with each convulsion - her finger pushed deep into my arse - so deep - it was all I could take - I growled with pleasure, ramming the full length of my cock deep into Gabrielle's cunt, fucking her deep and hard - she cried out frantically, pushing herself back onto me, her cunt starting to gush wetly around my cock - and that was it - I started to come - I groaned long and loud, my body trembling as I hurtled into my orgasm, my cum pulsing hard along the length of my penis, and spurting intensely, deep into her cunt, ohh god so hard, and another spurt, and another - and as I came, so did Gabrielle, screaming with pleasure, convulsing hard on my orgasming cock, bucking back at me so hard that my cock skidded out from her cunt with a wet splash, a stream of her juices pouring onto Vanessa's lips, onto her tongue, her face, my own cum spurting across Vanessa's cheek - she took hold of my cock, still in the midst of her own orgasm, smearing my spurting penis over her lips, her tongue, the three of us convulsing together, urgently, frantically...

I couldn't take any more - I fell back onto the rug, gasping with pleasure, my legs wide open, my thighs drenched, my cock still dripping with cum, watching the girls clinging together, still convulsing, slowly coming down from their intense orgasms...

I could barely think... I couldn't remember ever coming so hard... I watched them slowly untangle from each other, catching my breath, my heart pounding, my cock pounding... and I knew I needed more...

to be continued...

6 Comments:

This is the closest I've come to an orgasm without ever having to touch myself. Your words alone have me there. I have to cum NOW. Ohhhhhhh. Yes!

I agree completely with dirtylittlegirl. Just reading those words had me on the edge. Thanks so much Roger.....

dirtylittlegirl - this is definitely a very intense post - I was masturbating whilst writing it, and I think it shows, but in a good way ;) - very glad it works for you x

sandra - my pleasure sandra - it was a lot of fun to write ;)

pant...pant...pant

That was amazing Roger...the best one so far!

More please...

oh my.....

I have a movie date tonight. I get to choose; think I'll pick the lousiest from the lot this time for a change, if you know what I mean....... ; ) Or, we could always change plans. either way it is going to be a wildly wet night, and it'll be because of you dirtyboy. Wish you could join us...

admhail - thankyou, glad you enjoyed it ;) - that's the end of chapter two (though there will be more fun with Vanessa and Gabrielle coming up), but chapter three follows this weekend...

lucia - enjoy your date - and you're clearly a very greedy girl - wonder what you'd do with two of us there...? ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home