fucking you from behind

Sunday, July 31, 2005 at 12:03 PM

I have a real 'thing' for spanking girls, and then fucking them from behind, whilst still spanking them. It crops up quite regularly in my sexual fantasies in here, and often whilst cybering too, and it's basically learned from experience.

I tend not to overanalyse stuff like this, just because the general conclusions reached don't seem to fit me - I'm extraordinarily fond of girls, don't have any issues with them that i need to work out (lol), I don't see it as some kind of power thing - it just looks and feels really good. Pretty much everything I do sexually stems from that - I like watching girls masturbate, as it looks incredible to me - I like cumming over girl's faces, breasts and bellys because it just looks so good to me - I enjoy the visual side of sex, so I never, ever fuck with the lights off.

So fucking a girl from behind - there's just so many good things about it. On the bed is good, but over the arm of a sofa is better. If she's bent right over, I can slide deep into her from behind, and when I thrust deep, my belly moves against her bum, brushing against it as I fuck her - I love that. And if she likes being spanked, that's a delightful extra element, being able to watch my hand slapping on her buttocks, watch her twist and writhe a little as she enjoys the mixture of pleasure and pain, feel her wetness dribbling down my cock - being able to see my cock dripping wet as I slide out, then deliciously back in again fucking her and fucking her. And if her breasts are bared (and it's an easy position in which to unclip a bra), I can see them hanging underneath her - even if she has small breasts, I still love this - and I love being able to watch my hands drifting up her back, then reaching underneath her, caressing her breasts as I fuck her harder - then maybe slowing down a little, teasing her for a while, until I start the rhythm again, thrusting deeper - I love it when the girl yelps and screams into a cushion as she approaches her orgasm... all very much about visual stimulus, about touch and feel, about drenching my senses in sex. And as she starts to cum, and she begs me to spank her again, hard, and I grab a handful of her hair, and tug her head back, and she cries out and screams and shudders into her orgasm, her wetness gushing over my throbbing erection - I love that so much, it always makes me want to cum, and I let go, groaning with intense pleasure as she comes around my cock, feeling my own orgasm flooding through my body, my cum spurting from my pulsating cock, pouring into her dripping wet cunt, over and over and over, filling her, my spunk spurting again and again deep inside her... god I love that...

So yes, I'd love to fuck you from behind...

8 Comments:

previous comments:

ehemmm .. that's ... really ... OhMy .. God!
Bliatz, June 17th, 2004

mmmmm... glad you liked it... thankyou xxx
dirtyboy, June 17th, 2004

myohmy, your last post aroused me...but this one made me cum...hard, gushing, gripping orgasm...imagining you behind me, thrusting...oh my...not able to see you, just feel you.
if i'm a good girl, can i ride you? you can still see me...but now i can see you too. i can see your cock go in and out as i bounce...i can see my tits in front of ur face if i lean over...
only you make me this constantly horny.
wetnwild, June 17th, 2004

I want to ram my rod in your tight ass, while you fuck her from behind, whispering how bad you have been. Fuck me you dirty(little)boy!!!
cleanman, June 17th, 2004

wetnwild - I really love making you cum xx - just thinking about you reaching orgasm, while reading my blog - that's very very arousing to me. And yes, I'd love you to ride me... I have an erection right now, and would be happy to just lean back in my chair... like this... and wait for you to slip astride me...
cleanman - I'm sorry, I just don't fancy guys. I have tried to explain this before lol.
dirtyboy, June 17th, 2004

Anytime, any place - as long as you fuck me like that, I'm there.
Cleanman - back off - that boy likes pussy! :)
Vicx
VicxGirl, June 17th, 2004

Thankyou Vicx - and that's exactly how I'd fuck you...
dirtyboy, June 17th, 2004

*shakes head* I'm disappearing from Indecent for good, good luck to you Roger and keep very safe xoxox
FrozenDesire, June 17th, 2004

Wot? Why are you going?
Why shaking head?
Come back you!
xxxxxxx
dirtyboy, June 17th, 2004

Gonna miss you Frozen... :-(
ComeFlirtWithMeX, June 17th, 2004

I guess we're too of a kind Db I posted almost the same thing as ou without knowing it!
MMM there's just something about being bent over and slapped good n hard
Mmmm gets me going just thinking bout it
L\'il Slut, June 17th, 2004

I love that thing too, where the woman's breasts are hanging down when their on their hands and knees. I love feeling them move back and forth under my hands as I caress them. So good!
anonymouse, June 17th, 2004

dirty boy, it world be an honour to be fuckd by you.
tequila_sunryz, June 18th, 2004

I'm very glad to see that you are unleashing your inner rough boy. I knew he was in there somewhere.... ;)
DirtyTalkinGirl xxoo, June 18th, 2004

thankyou tequila x
and dtg - I'll never be quite rough enough for your tastes (that's not a criticism, as I hope you know lol), but yes, I am enjoying playfully letting loose my dom side a little x
dirtyboy, June 18th, 2004

can i just say oh my god. to tell the truth i can't even remember how i got here in the first place but i am glad i found you. i've been reading random entries and getting wetter and wetter. i made it to about the second paragraph before i had my fingers in my cunt. i love to fucked from behind, bent over and slammed. i love to be spanked and i love you for making it real for me tonight.
fmh, September 24th, 2004

thankyou fmh, it's lovely to have you here - hope you'll come back for more x
dirtyboy, September 24th, 2004

mmm... u guys are making me wet wishin i get spanked...
xxx waiting fo u, October 06th, 2004

glad you're enjoying it xx
dirtyboy, October 06th, 2004

Wow.
Michelle, December 27th, 2004

thankyou Michelle - pleased to see you're still exploring ;) x
dirtyboy, December 27th, 2004

beautiful - one of my favorite positions to be in is that inverted arch, as i'm on my hands and knees, a hard cock holding me upright, and my hair pulled back as tightly as the reins on a stallion, my breasts swinging and slapping with the thrusts of his deep hard fucks. what a beautiful image, thank you, dirtyboy
The Private Whore, January 10th, 2005

my pleasure Private Whore - and thankyou for expanding on the image, delightfully arousing.. ;) x
dirtyboy, January 14th, 2005

mmmmmmm, oh my god... rog would you please, please, please fuck me just like that right now... grab my long hair, hold me down by it while you spank me, hard, then pull back my head while you fuck me from behind... you're so fucking hot!

i love your blog. you got me hooked right away again - will be a regular again, promised!
lucy

lucy - it's lovely to have you back, and greedily exploring the archives ;)

now stay bent over, just like that... as I slide my cock inside you... unnhhhh.. so deep... and start to fuck you...

I must agree, on the bed is good, but over the arm of a sofa is better.You know by now how much I love to be spanked..hard.Especially if you tie my hands tightly behind my back, leaving me deliciously vulnerable and begging to be fucked by you.

mmm... I think a little hair pulling would make your scenario prettty much perfect ;) x

Oh yes, it would.I'll be taking that scenario to bed with me to-night, and it won't take much fingering to make me come.Thank you.

i just stopped in to look for any new posts, but got so distracted by this one that i burnt the brownies i was baking. i wish you would punish me for burning them...

I can only apologise for the brownies, though you are a very bad girl for being so distracted... perhaps you should tug your panties down and bend over... ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home