threesome

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 at 2:47 PM

ahhh god...

I've woken up exceptionally horny this morning.

Masturbation is all well and good (and if you've read even just a little of this blog, you know I do enjoy it - I think it's a great stress reliever, and a wonderful way to feel good) - but sometimes I just wish you were actually here, instead of just reading my blog furtively, getting all warm and deliciously wet, getting off to my fantasies, masturbating secretly there on your own, when no-one's looking.

This morning I want you right here, next to me. I want to watch you masturbating for me. I want you to show me just how much you enjoy reading my erotica. I want you astride me, right now, sinking all the way down onto my warm, hard cock, taking me all the way inside you.

I want you to fuck me. I'd love that, so much.

I want you to come, all over my cock, and that'll make me come too, again and again and again, deep inside you, filling you with all my cum... god... that's how lustful I'm feeling this morning...

I'm feeling really greedy too. I think I'd want two of you here, with me, both of you touching me, caressing me... touching each other too... kissing each other sensually as I watched... two girls together, god... and I'd fuck you both in turn, wanting you so much... fascinated by how little persuasion it takes to get you enjoying a little delightful sex with the other girl as I watch, making me hard again, and I'd join in, grinning wickedly, loving it... fucking you both... god... feeling you both come, hard, all over my cock...

I want you both to go down on me... greedily... want to feel your lips sliding around my cock... licking me... stroking me... sucking me... kissing each other over my throbbing erection... ahhh god... that'd make me cum... god all over you... I want to cum in your mouths... over both your faces... spurting... splashing...

god...

I really need you here, both of you, right now...

If you were here, and I was this turned on, would that turn you on too..? Would you want to come for me...? Would you want to fuck me, to make me come...?

I hope so.

Because I want you, right now...

1 Comments:

previous comments:

yes...yes...yes.
standing naked, November 14th, 2004

*Groans* God yes Roger....I can picture many a scenario here. Always been a favourite of mine - two girls and a guy ;)
I'd willingly take u whole in my mouth as our friend straddles ur face....
Anakalia, November 14th, 2004

So much that I'd like to do
So little that I'd like to say
So, play with myself I will...
The Girl, November 14th, 2004

ohhhh yes to alll of the above.......
makes me wish I was there too....
WantonWitch, November 14th, 2004

standing naked: mmmm good, and thankyou xxx
Anakalia: I've been intending to write a new girl-boy-girl threesome in here (well, I'll be more specific: a girl-Roger-girl threesome!) for some time, but keep being distracted, even though it's a major fantasy of mine - I think it's going to have to be my next 'big' project, as I know a lot of women fantasise about sex with other girls too (even when they have no intention of turning the fantasy into a reality). I've been wondering how to kick-start a new long scenario in 'The House', and having another girl move in with us, and a little bit of will-they-won't they (of course they will) and gorgeous sexual tension between the three of us would be a good way to go on, I think... and obviously, Anakalia, your delightful offer (and thankyou, yes, I'd love that x) would become part of the story...
The Girl: thankyou for linking to me - and lovely to have you here - hope my writing continues to inspire you to play with yourself, and hope you had fun x
Wanton Witch: mmm good - looks like you'd enjoy me expanding on the threesome idea too... x
dirtyboy, November 14th, 2004

I've thoroughly enjoyed everything else so far..
you are a delicious addiction...
WantonWitch, November 14th, 2004

It's entirely my pleasure, WantonWitch - I'm just pleased you're having fun ;) x
dirtyboy, November 14th, 2004

mmmm.. that was good.. the idea of a threesome story is so great. always a fun thing
rach, November 15th, 2004

I would, without a doubt, love to indulge in a threesome with you. I can just imagine me teasingly licking her pussy, watching you stroke yourself as she moaned. And as she came onto my tongue, I would lap her deliciousness, incredibly horny. Then I would want you Roger. I want your cock inside me, thrusting, pumping, fucking hard. Did I ever mention I'm from Texas? I know how to ride, and ride long and hard...
randy Randi, November 15th, 2004

rach and randi - you'll both be pleased to hear that I've definitely decided to do a threesome story, in the context of The House (so basically introducing another girl into the story). It's going to be another slow starter, though, lots of leading up to it, setting the scene as realistically as possible. I'll be starting it this week. Can't wait!
dirtyboy, November 15th, 2004

I'd love for you to watch me and one of my friends, then join in. I love it when you watch, when I make you so hot that you can't stand it anymore and have to fuck me.
Naughty Girl, November 15th, 2004

pliz roger tell me about you
maresole, November 16th, 2004

Naughty Girl - I'm sure you know I'd love that too - all that definitely coming up in the new story this week x
maresole - this is an anonymous blog, due to the sexual content, but you'll find out a few basics from reading through the archives
dirtyboy, November 16th, 2004

RESPECT for dirtyboy !!
I gone thru almost all of ur blogs here, and bro you got some good literature down here, much appreciate.
I look forward to sharing some stuff I written for my princess if she doesnt mind cos I especially wrote it for my sweetheart anywayzz I really enjoy this cos I had to be away from my princess for 3 yrs thus all I had was literature via internet to please her. *** naughty simles ***
Anywayzzz glad to find a website of this sort and look forward to give to that woodpile that so generously gave to me.
RESPECT to all of ya who appreciates websites of this sort.
Have a good one.
ablo, November 16th, 2004

wow that was....intense.
wanderer, November 16th, 2004

thanks ablo - and wanderer too - glad to see you're enjoying it!
dirtyboy, November 18th, 2004

mmm im masturbating reading this
pussy, November 28th, 2004

pussy - mmm good, that's precisely the effect I want my writing to have - hope you had fun xx
dirtyboy, November 30th, 2004

i wanna fuck you soooo bad right now if i were there i'd let you cum in my mouth as i slid my mouth up and down your shaft!!! ooooo, if i were there right now!
dirrrrty girl, December 11th, 2004

mmm - thankyou dirrrrty girl - that sounds just perfect - come right over! x
dirtyboy, December 11th, 2004

Thankyou,,, I needed that xx
snow, December 23rd, 2004

my pleasure snow, I love exciting you xx
dirtyboy, December 23rd, 2004

my crack is swollen just reading your naughty smut. I wish your cock was in me and riding me to a blissfull come.
keep turning me on xxx
Kim, December 28th, 2004

Kim, it's a pleasure to arouse you so much xx
dirtyboy, December 28th, 2004

Post a Comment

<< Home