fucking you in the ass

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 at 7:45 PM

Hi lovely readers x

I'm still likely to be quiet for another week or so (quite busy at home, and having a short break at the same time) - though I will still be picking up comments, so if you're lurking in the archives, I'll still be enjoying your messages, should you leave them.

I did take some time this week, though, to write a short sexual fantasy as a special private request, and she's happy for it to be posted here as well, so I thought I'd include it here. It's a little bit rough - she wanted to be used, and taken hard in her ass, and wasn't looking for a romantic fantasy - so it's a little more down and dirty than some of my posts, so if you like the gentler, more sensual fantasies, this might not be to your tastes. Hopefully some of you might like it, though...

Here we go...



You're asleep in bed, laying on your side, naked.

I'm with you, also naked, my body spooned around yours from behind - I've just woken up, but it's clear you're still asleep, and I don't want to wake you just yet.

Our bodies are pressed very close together - I've woken up with an erection, as I often do, and I'm slowly and gently sliding my hard cock between your buttocks, taking it easy so as not to wake you, just getting off on the feel of your cheeks brushing against my swollen, sensitive cock. It feels good - I slide my fingertips slowly up your back, slipping around your waist and sliding them up to your breasts, cupping them in my hands as I move against you from behind.

You begin to wake up, feeling my warm, naked body moving sensually against you, my breath warm on the back of your neck, my hands stroking your breasts, my fingertips sliding over and around your hardening nipples. It's a delicious way to be woken, and you want more - you push back against me, encouraging me to grind my cock between your buttocks, sliding up and down between them, arching your back a little as my hands caress your breasts. As you push back against me, one of my hands slides down your belly, down between your thighs, my fingers finding your clit, stroking rhythmically, and you groan in response, feeling yourself start to get wet, rubbing your clit against my fingers, gasping with delight as I bite your neck, my cock rubbing harder against you.

"god..." you moan, "fuck me... I want you to fuck me..."

I bite you again, moving against you harder, my finger rubbing a little faster, spreading your wetness around your clit. "Roll onto your stomach" I reply. It's practically an order, almost growled - you know I have something planned, and you know it would be better to do as you're told. You roll onto your tummy, and I move astride you, sliding my hands up your back, my cock still rubbing between your buttocks, sliding against you.

"Please fuck me..." you beg, so turned on now, but it's clear I won't be hurried. I reach over to the bedside drawer - you can't see what i'm doing, but you hear a cap flicked off a bottle, and gasp as a sudden splash of oil spurts over your back, dripping down to your bum.I begin to massage it into your back, my hands slipping and sliding up and down your spine, spreading the oil over you, my hands sliding underneath you to spread oil onto your breasts, caressing them, then returning to your back. I pause for a moment, and you feel another splash, this time all over your buttocks, drenching them, and you gasp as you feel my cock still sliding between them, very wet now, slipping and sliding against you as you feel the oil dripping down over your ass, dribbling between your thighs.

"What are you doing...?" you gasp.

"I'm going to fuck your ass," I reply, matter-of-factly, wet sounds coming from behind you - you can't see what i'm doing, but only one of my hands is now sliding over your buttocks - you guess that the other is around my cock, masturbating, getting it wet, getting myself ready.

"It's too early in the morning," you complain, "fuck me properly, I want to feel you inside me"

"You'll do what you're told," I reply.

I grab a pillow, pulling you up quite roughly, pushing the pillow underneath your belly, raising up your buttocks, still sliding my dripping wet cock between them. You start to raise yourself up onto your hands and knees, not wanting this, not wanting to indulge me, wanting to be taken in your cunt, a little scared now by my roughness.

"Please," you gasp, "not like that - couldn't we do that later...?"

I push you forcibly back down. "Now," I insist, "don't argue with me." You try to push up again, but it's clear i'm losing my patience with you - I grab your wrists, pinning them down to the bed as you struggle underneath me, my cock now rubbing hard against you. "Don't struggle," I order, "if you struggle, I'll get angry with you."

You're more scared now, but aroused too - I'm holding you down so hard - my cock is so hard and hot, skidding against your ass as I rub against you - you know it would be easier to surrender. But the choice isn't yours - my hands slide to your hips, pulling you back against me, and already you can feel the dripping wet head of my cock starting to press against your asshole, pushing quite hard.

"Please..." you gasp, "I'm not ready yet... I don't think I can take it... stroke my clit a little more... please don't do it yet..."

"Dirty little slut," I growl - you feel my cock pushing harder against you - then another splash of oil spurting over your ass, over my cock - my cock is drenched - I push the head of my cock hard against your asshole - and suddenly it begins to slide inside. You groan with pain and pleasure - "Ohhhhh god... no... please..." but I ignore you, sliding deeper, my cock thrusting into your ass, filling you, inch by inch - it hurts, but it's sending you wild at the same time - you can feel your cunt streaming down the inside of your thighs - you don't want this - it hurts - but fuck it feels so good...

Suddenly I slam my cock all the way into you - you groan with intense pleasure and pain - there's nothing you can do to stop this now - I'm still holding you down hard, my cock deep inside your ass, and I begin to fuck you, taking you for my own pleasure, using you - you groan with each long hard thrust, so deep, so hard, penetrating you - I've barely touched your breasts, your clit, but you're so fucking wet, helpless as I take you, my belly slapping against your bum with each hard thrust, groaning as I fuck you, my cock throbbing and swelling inside your ass - I know I'm gonna cum, and cum hard, and I don't want to wait - this is for my pleasure, not yours - I thrust harder and faster - you're on your way to your own orgasm, but the pain and the pleasure are distracting you - you know I'm gonna cum first, and I'm not prepared to wait.

I groan with intense pleasure - "ahhhh god... ahhn god you fucking slut... I'm gonna cum.... I'm gonna cum in your ass... tell me what a slut you are... ohh fuck tell me...."

"No..." you gasp, "I won't do that... UNNHHH... ohh fuck..."

I thrust harder, my cock throbbing in your ass, grabbing a handful of your hair, tugging your head back hard - "Tell me!" I order "Tell me now!"

You're so turned on now - as my fingers pull you back, dragging you hard by your hair, you feel a gush of your juices splashing from your cunt - you're gonna cum - you can't stop it.

"Aaahhh god..." you gasp, "ahhh god you're hurting me...." I thrust my cock hard into your ass, pounding hard and deep into you now - you groan again - "Ahhh fuck... UNNNNHHH... ohh god I'm your slut.. I'm your dirty fucking slut.... ahhhh god I'm gonna cum.... I'M GONNA CUM... UUNNNNNHHHHHH..."

I groan intensely - you feel my cock ramming hard and deep - and I cry out, my orgasm pulsing through my body - so hard - so intense - my cock suddenly erupting in your ass, my spunk spurting hard inside you, again and again - it's all you can take - you scream with pleasure, ramming back hard onto my cock, feeling my spunk splashing into your ass, and you shake into intense convulsions, your juices gushing down the inside of your thighs, cumming and cumming and cumming...

32 Comments:

previous comments:

Just like I like it...
Trishymouse, August 14th, 2004

Your writing style is absolutely incredible...wish i could wake up like that
worthy_az_sub, August 14th, 2004

wow..that's the dream i had the other night, I couldn't find the right words to explain my dream and you did it here :)
sexymagickdesires, August 15th, 2004

Thankyou, all three of you. It's not typical of the things I write in here (very much written as a special request), but I'm glad you enjoyed it x
dirtyboy, August 15th, 2004

Mmmmmmm, roger, hope this isn't a one off? I like this even better than the other things you've written. Well, I am turned on by a rougher edge ... as you know! ;-)
Bliatz, August 15th, 2004

Everything you write makes me cum. I LOVE this one though. It's excellent.
Secretive, August 15th, 2004

Bliatz! You're back! Woo-hoo! Hope you had a good holiday x
Secretive - why thankyou - I'm really pleased you enjoyed it x
dirtyboy, August 15th, 2004

Roger! You CAD!
Yum
rg
remittance girl, August 16th, 2004

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Hmmm, don't know what to say... what a great way to get back started at work after my vacation. I'll email you my story about those bathroom experiences as soon as I can have a chance...
Anjie, August 16th, 2004

I am a terrible cad rg - such disgraceful behaviour!
Glad you enjoyed it x
Anjie - glad you like it - don't get caught playing in that bathroom!
dirtyboy, August 16th, 2004

I can be quiet when I need to...
Anjie, August 16th, 2004

roger i loved this story! too bad Anjie and I don't work together to have some fun bathroom breaks.
Leandra, August 19th, 2004

Glad you liked it Leandra x
And are you sneaking off to the bathroom at work to masturbate too? God... now if I only worked in the same office and caught you both...
dirtyboy, August 19th, 2004

Who's a rough boy now?
;)
DTG xxoo
, August 21st, 2004

oh behave lol x
dirtyboy, August 21st, 2004

Oh my good fucking god! That was yummy.
*sloshes off to bed wiping the drool from her chin*
Kat, August 22nd, 2004

My pleasure Kat, glad you enjoyed it xxx
dirtyboy, August 22nd, 2004

I'll behave only if you promise to treat me just like this. It's not much to ask, is it? :)
DTG xxoo
http://www.livejournal.com/users/nicebluejournal
, August 23rd, 2004

you can wake me up like that anytime, Babe. Wish you were here right now. But you know I'd want you to wrap your fingers in my long silky hair and make me suck you really good first.
Silvermoon, September 09th, 2004

mmm... sounds perfect x
dirtyboy, September 09th, 2004

I would love to be woken up that way...Your writing really gets me off. Wish men where like that in the USA.
WETTTTTTTTTTT, September 19th, 2004

thankyou wettt - glad you're enjoying it ;)
dirtyboy, September 19th, 2004

damn. this is now officially my favorite entry. for now. tounge.gif that is one of my fantasies to a t. i think i'm going to scroll back up and read it again.
fmh, September 24th, 2004

glad you liked if fmh - keep having fun in the archives ;)
dirtyboy, September 25th, 2004

I had to ready this one again. It really turns me on. I was toughing myself through the whole thing, and had the biggest orgasim. I actually squirtted. You are the only one that makes me do that...I am so wet for you now. I wish I could feel your cock in my wet pussy this very moment. Thank you
Wettt, September 25th, 2004

very much my pleasure, wettt, glad you enjoyed it, and thankyou for such a delicious comment x
dirtyboy, September 25th, 2004

lol oh bay bay
DrtyLtlGrl, October 10th, 2004

dominating eh... i'll get my chance after this one.
that girl behind you, November 13th, 2004

hmmm... you intrigue me... were you thinking of getting a little playful revenge...? yum.
dirtyboy, November 14th, 2004

I can honestly say that this is a personal fantasy of mine. Word for word. It's like you are in my head and know what I think about when I have my hands between my legs.
Uncanny...
The Girl, November 23rd, 2004

Glad you like it so much, Girl - I promise, I haven't been peeking, I just have an extraordinarily dirty imagination x
dirtyboy, November 26th, 2004

I've never wanted to be fucked in the ass, but you make it sound so. . . drench my ass in oil and fill it with your cock
assendup, December 15th, 2004

mmmm... what a delicious offer - thankyou xx
dirtyboy, December 15th, 2004

Tthis is my favorite story of yours Roger...it gets me so wet! I'm a long time reader but this is my first time commenting...I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed this story...
yum!
turnaroundgirl, December 20th, 2004

thankyou turnaroundgirl - lovely to meet you at last xx
and it's a pleasure to make you so wet xxx
dirtyboy, December 20th, 2004

R-the way you write makes it so easy for me to put myself in the story with you...this story was the BEST!!! ..I love a dominant man.....God.you get me so wet!-
M, December 21st, 2004

my pleasure M - I want to make you wet x
dirtyboy, December 22nd, 2004

dirtyboy, you are a superb writer, i can totally relate to your style. Ive just joined here, having stumbled across it whilst browsing, and i have to say you are fantastically articulate, you set the ambience so perfectly and i am definately going to keep observing your blogs. I hope you can take the time to check out mine.
anticlimax, December 22nd, 2004

Thanks anticlimax - very much appreciated - and welcome to Indecent - hope you have fun in here!
dirtyboy, December 22nd, 2004

I've never wanted to be fucked in the ass, but the way you describe it, I want it bad
virginass, December 23rd, 2004

very pleased to hear it ;)
dirtyboy, December 23rd, 2004

my god - you are truely amazing. this story is my favorite - i had to read it twice. its too bad youre so very far.
evalinda, December 31st, 2004

thankyou evalinda - I'm pleased you enjoyed it so much - and lovely to meet you x
dirtyboy, January 01st, 2005

another spellbinding tale - you write so well of what my captain does to me - I'll easily become addicted to reading you when i can't have his cock ... must catch my breath now!
The Private Whore, January 10th, 2005

pleased you're enjoying it, Private Whore x
dirtyboy, January 14th, 2005

im your slut your dirty little slut and i love being ordered around by you....your wish is my command uhhhh baby im so wet master
tease and please, January 16th, 2005

yes, you are my dirty little slut, and you'll do what you're told.
I'm gonna fuck you, so hard...
dirtyboy, January 16th, 2005

Dear Lord roger-How did I miss this before? I so needed this intense pleasure this morning. aaahhh god--so good. Thank you db. --N.

my pleasure db - I rather like this one myself, pleased it worked for you x

that one broke my vibrator... T.T

mmmm... I'd apologise, D-Lish, but I suspect you were having an extraordinarily good time when you broke it - hope it didn't break too soon, I'd hate to think it spoiled your orgasm ;) x

I've never been fucked in the ass before but the way you described it makes me want to feel it just that way, and with the same authority. You can fuck my virgin ass dirtyboy.
-tastygirl

mmm... such a delicious offer, tastygirl... I'd love to take you just like that, hard, urgent and greedy...

thankyou - it's one of my own favourites too ;)

Damn i love a good ass-fuckin. Speicaly a really hard and deep one...mmmmmm. Sends a person right over the edge. VERY well writtin. Makes my ass need a cock shoved up in it and fucked hard and deep till i cant stand it anymore.

Pen - glad you like this one so much - one of the more intense stories in here and I do love a delicious ass fuck myself...

I know this is a really old post...don't know if you'll even see the comment....but this is hot!

I loved this post

I see all my comments (they get emailed to me) and I'm glad you like this - one of my own favourites too ;)

Damn im glad i found this site. Had a bit of a trying week and really needed some sweet release. Reading about a good ass fuckin does the trick very well. Makes my ass need one hell of a good hard and deep pounding. mmmmm so good so hot so horny so wet. I just love the way you make me cum roger. Your stories are so fuckin hot.

Pen - I'm very pleased that I was able to brighten up your week a little - whenever you need some pleasure, remember that that's what I'm here for - I very much love arousing you so intensely - it's a pleasure to make you cum x

Oh my fucking god roger i just came two more times. Damn i need your cock barried deep inside my ass, fuckin the hell out of me till i cant stand anymore. Oh fuck im cuming again just typing my comment to you. Oh roger, mmmmm so fuckin good, make me cummmm all over that sweet cock.

mmmm, Pen... such a dirty, greedy girl x
I'd love to slide my hard cock deep into your ass, fucking you gorgeously from behind, my fingers deep inside your cunt, wanting you to cum so hard... such a delicious comment from you... you've made me hard...

Oh fuck ya roger you just made me cum at least one more time before I have to get off of here for the evening. God i love to have that sweet fuckin cock barried deep inside my ass, fuckin me so hard, and so deep, while your fingers are bangin away at my horny wet cunt. mmmmm such a sweet fuckin cock, such a sweet fuckin cum. mmmmmm yeah

mmm... such a pleasure to make you cum Pen - and please feel free to email me, it'd be fun to hear more from you ;) x

Oh god, this is divine, and just want i needed tonight.... my cunt is now throbbing like you wouldn't believe....

It's an absoluite pleasure to arouse you so delightfully, Muse x

I very much wanted you to feel it, Anne Elizabeth - I hope you came gorgeously x

You dirty, greedy man!Wake a woman from her sleep and treat her to that!How lovely!The oil drpping and slurping, the delightful description of your cock in her crack, the command over her body were perfect! Every lady wants that once in a while.

and I want it pretty much all of the time ;)

You are so incredible. That was so hot...I need to clean up now. I'm glad I found your blog.

mmm thankyou - I'm glad you found me too, and I hope you'll enjoy exploring the archives - such a pleasure for me to make you come so delightfully ;) x

I was really enjoying this..until you 'forced' her..I like to be coerced, but never forced. I see from your comments that I'm somewhat in a minority here.. and like most men, you wouldnt like being the one under control. I had a guy want to bum fuck me with a vibrator once..I said 'sure, so long as I can fuck you in the ass with it to' (he changed his mind) LOL, does that sound like you?

You'd be surprised how very often I'm asked to write stories like this - it's not really my kind of thing, but a little roughness here and there keeps my readers happy ;)

What a delicious surprise to find this entry.
A cold & rainy afternoon and I'm home alone feeling insatiable...
Trying to read a book only to find my own fingers sliding between my wet thighs & swollen throbbing pussy.
I got halfway through this entry before I came...was so fucking divine I went back and did it again.
My thighs, pussy & ass are slick with my juices...wishing it was the oil you just poured over my body...
Thank you.
XoXo,
Elise

mmm... and I'm so glad you enjoyed me so thoroughly Elise - I wish I'd been there to help you out, though you seem to have managed perfectly well alone ;) Such a pleasure for me to make you come so intensely... xx

A girl can always use a helping hand, Roger...
it's not quite the same when it's your own hand grasping a handful of hair or landing a well-timed firm smack ;) hehehe...

*kiss*
Elise

Then I hope you're imagining me with you right now, Elise, moving hard against you, my hand dragging your head back roughly as I thrust my cock so very deep inside you... as I think you know how very much I want you to come for me again... ;)

That image just hit me deep within my core- radiating its way through my body with a quiver down my limbs.
You certainly are a talented scribe, Roger.

XxX
Elise

Post a Comment

<< Home