slow, sensual fucking

Sunday, December 03, 2006 at 1:04 PM

We're in bed together, on this lazy sunday afternoon. We've both been so busy this week, with barely a moment to ourselves, and it's so lovely to finally be able to relax with you, snuggled up under the duvet to keep out the winter cold, both of us naked, facing each other in the bed, our bodies close, your thigh brushing against mine, breathing softly as my fingers tease gently through your hair, smiling at you, reminding myself just how beautiful you are.

I pull you a little closer to me, one of my hands sliding across your back, down to your ass, pressing you against me, kissing you softly, sensually. Your lips are so soft, so delicious, the kiss long and slow, feeling your hands drift over my hip, down my back, pulling me closer to you as our lips caress, my tongue tasting yours.

You can already feel how much I want you, my body moving a little against yours, slipping one of my thighs between yours as our kiss deepens, my cock already erect, pressing against your belly as our bodies push and move together. You've needed this, wanted this, already feeling yourself getting wet, grinding a little against my thigh as you feel my erect penis rubbing against you, wanting you so much.

I push you gently onto your back, leaning over you, kissing you again, more passionately this time, my hand sliding over your belly, drifting up to your breast, squeezing gently, my fingertips caressing your hardening nipple as my tongue slides into your mouth, kissing you greedily.

I want more... my hand slides down, over your tummy, drifting down between your thighs, feeling you open them, inviting me, as my fingers brush past your clit, stroking you a little, teasing you, caressing you. I kiss your lips again, and smile at you, kissing my way down your neck, biting gently, hearing you gasp, still stroking your clit rhythmically, your body beginning to move in rhythm with my strokes, as my lips kiss down your neck, making their way over your collar bone, moving down, small, gentle kisses, until I reach your breasts.

I lick teasingly around your nipple, and you arch up from the bed, wanting more - I open my lips, taking your hard nipple into my mouth, sucking on you, my tongue swirling and lapping over and around your nipple, flicking across it teasingly, my fingers sliding down now, sliding over your cunt, my fingertip slipping between the wet lips of your cunt, feeling them part around my finger... and god, you're so wet...

Still lapping at your nipple, a second finger slides down, your cunt so wet, gently teasing, dipping my fingers a little way inside you, getting them wet, slipping then back up to your clit, my wet fingertips skidding rhythmically around your clit, and I hear you groan softly.

I need more... I need to taste you... I kiss my way down your body, pulling back the duvet, uncovering your naked body, kissing my way down over your belly, until you feel my warm breath between your thighs, my hands parting your legs further.

You need this now... you're so wet, and need me so much. You groan softly, your body arching under me, one of your hands sliding through my hair, pulling my face between your thighs... greedy for me now, greedy for my lips, my tongue, my fingers, your thighs parting further, exposing yourself to me, offering your sex to my lips, my tongue.

It's a sight I can't resist... moving closer to you, your hand still in my hair, pulling my lips to your cunt, I slide my tongue lingeringly up your wet slit, feeling the lips of your cunt parting around my tongue as I swirl it across your lips, hearing you gasp again, pulling my face in further, until I slip my tongue inside you, tasting you... hearing you gasp in response, so deliciously wet, wanting me...

I drag my tongue slowly up towards your throbbing clit, swirling my tongue over and around... flicking over your clit, feeling you tremble under me as I lick you... gasping again, your hips moving in rhythm... you're so wet now... I can feel your juices dripping along my tongue, tasting you, lapping at you, and as my tongue circles your clit, my fingers drift up the inside of your thighs, fiding your cunt, starting to push them inside you, sliding into your cunt... two fingers first... pushing them easily deep inside you... god, you're so, so wet... and I hear you groan at that first penetration, feeling my fingers sliding into your cunt, inch by inch, still flicking my tongue over your clit, rewarded with another gasp and a gorgeous splash of your wetness, your cunt sucking on my fingers... pushing yourself down onto them, my fingers fucking you slowly, and I push a third one inside you... hearing you groan with pleasure, as I slide them back and forth... my lips and tongue still greedy on your clit... licking and sucking you... lapping up your wetness as it dribbles from your cunt...

You're trembling now, needing me... I know you want my cock inside you... I know you want me to fuck you... I need that too, but I want you to come first, I need that... I want you to cum all over my face... I'm so turned on now, my erection throbbing, rubbing myself against the bed, masturbating as I lap at your cunt, loving the taste of you...

You're so wet around my fingers now... I turn them inside you... hearing you gasp again... hooking my fingers a little... pulling them back to find your g-spot... stroking it inside you... a little faster now... my lips and tongue still sucking and swirling around your clit... flicking it... sucking it... not breaking the rhythm... stroking and sucking as my fingers thrust deeper into your cunt, splashing with each move of my fingers...

Your thighs are wide open now... groaning and gasping, arching off the bed... needing to cum so much... your hands in my hair... pulling my face harder against you... my lips smearing against your clit... you shudder deliciously, bucking against my tongue... groaning my name... I feel a splash of hot wetness over my fingers... licking you again... my lips engulfing your clit... sucking you... stroking you... fucking you harder with my fingers... you can't take much more, groaning urgently... "god roger... unnhhhh fuckk... if you don't stop you're gonna... unnhhhh... you're gonna make me come..."... I look up at you, my face wet from you, wet from your cunt, thrusting my fingers deeper as I look up at you... "I want you to come... that's what I want... cum over my fingers... cum all over my face... god I want that... I want to drink you down..."

I take your clit into my mouth again... swirling over and around it... greedily now... rubbing and stroking and fucking you... not stopping... my fingers splashing into your dripping wet cunt... needing you to cum... wanting you to cum... and that's it... you can't take it any more... you grab onto my hair... pressing your cunt hard against my face, against my fingers... rubbing yourself against me urgently... there's a delicious wet splash... your juices flooding over my fingers... and you start to cum... so fucking hard... bucking and writhing on the bed... your cunt sucking and squeezing around my fingers as your body convulses... crying out my name... screaming with pleasure as you cum hard... your thighs clamping around my back... your hands gripping my hair as I lap your juices from your cunt... your wetness smearing over my lips... my mouth... my tongue... cumming all over my face...

I'm so erect now... still rubbing against the bed... needing you... needing to fuck you... needing to be inside you... I slip my fingers slowly out of you, dripping wet, your body convulsing again as they slide out of you, still cumming a little... and I slide up your body, slipping between your thighs, kissing you again greedily, sliding my tongue into your mouth as your own hand slides between us... finding my erection... groaning as you feel how hard I am, my penis throbbing in your hand, needing to be inside you, needing to fuck you... my cock rubbing against you, sliding against your wet cunt...

You can't wait any longer... you need to be fucked... need to feel my hard cock filling you... and you slide the head of my cock to your dripping wet cunt... and I kiss you again, passionately... my lips sliding over yours... my tongue slipping into your mouth... and you feel my cock start to slide into you... god... and I groan with pleasure... feeling your cunt parting around my cock, so hot, so wet... and I thrust... all the way... pushing my hard penis deep inside you... and you cry out with pleasure... pushing down onto me... your thighs wrapping around my back... pulling me deeper as I start to fuck you...

I kiss you again greedily, my breath ragged... my cock thrusting rhythmically in and out of your cunt... fucking you deliciously... it feels so good, so soon after your last orgasm, already on your way to another... your hands gripping my ass... pulling me into you harder... needing it, wanting it, as I ram my cock harder and deeper inside you... so urgent now... both of us edging closer and closer to orgasm... feeling my cock thrusting into your cunt... again and again... fucking you... god...... needing it so much... your lips sliding down my neck... biting me hard... and I groan with pleasure... slamming my cock harder into you, so close now... my cock pulsing inside you... throbbing hard... trying to hold back my orgasm... wanting you to cum first... ramming my erect penis deeper into your wet cunt... fucking you and fucking you and fucking you...

You can't take much more... trying to hold it back, but it feels so fucking good... your cunt gripping on my cock, squeezing and pulsing around it, crying out with pleasure at each long, deep thrust... your hands raking up over my chest... sliding up to my neck... pulling me over you to kiss you again... my tongue sliding into your mouth... our lips sliding together... so fucking wet around my cock... my erection so fucking deep inside you... lifting up your ankles... putting them over my shoulders... and ramming into you now... so fucking hard... and ohhh god you can't take it any more... you can't hold back your orgasm... a sudden splash of your juices flooding over my cock... and you scream with pleasure... crying out my name... gripping tight onto me as you start to cum... so fucking hard... convulsing hard as I ram my cock into you... your juices pouring down my erection... ohh god... drenching me... squeezing and milking my cock as you cum frantically... your fingernails scratching down my back... pleasure pulsing through your body... god and it's all I can take... unnhhh fuck... I can't hold back any longer... I groan urgently... my cock throbbing intensely as I feel my orgasm pulsating through my body... thrusting my cock deep and hard into your cunt... your body convulsing under me... and I cum... ohhhh god I cum... so fucking hard... my cock pulsating intensely... growling with pleasure as I feel the first hot splash of cum spurting from my penis, pouring into your gushing wet cunt... my orgasm so fucking intense... crying out your name as I feel another jet of cum spurting from into your cunt... and another... and another... ohhh god... my spunk splashing deep inside you... filling you... filling you with all my cum... throbbing and pulsing in your cunt... our bodies clinging together... cumming and cumming and cumming....

fuckk...



god, I can't write any more...

I need to cum...


I'm stroking my cock right now...
so fucking erect...

throbbing hard...


unnhhh fuckk...




unnhhgod tyhats it...


cummingnow..



fuuckkc....








to be continued...

21 Comments:

Delicious :)

I've just found your blog. What a delight is it to read. I've not been able to tear my eyes away for days. Now today you've put something new up, this post is amazing. Thank you!

my panties are so wet after reading this

leela - mmm thankyou, glad you liked it x

loverly - hello you, and thankyou - welcome to my blog! I'm glad you've been having fun in the archives, though don't use them up too quickly - as you've probably noticed, I only tend to post once or twice a week, so make them last ;)

anonymous - mmm good - I very much wanted to make you wet x

ah, I wish. I really have cold feet. ;)

Hmm. This may have started slow and sensual, but it slipped rather hurriedly into urgent and carnal. It's really the best of both worlds that way, isn't it?

I get to enjoy that vivid, tingling awakening of my senses, my skin, my sensitive secret parts. And then, as you increase the pace, I get to share your urgency, to answer that rising need and hold on tight and let you fuck me.

I accept.

laure - they'd be warmed very quickly under the duvet with me ;)

inconsistent allumeuse - I do tend to easily slip into the urgent and carnal, it must be in my nature - I suspect it'll get all the more disgraceful in part two... ;) x

oh Roger... you are amazing... fucking so gently and thoroughly... I'm dying to taste my juices on your lips... and to have you spread my legs.... and enter me and fuck me like that... the sweet surrender of cumming after a session like that .... good god, I must touch myself now... tease myself... softly, sensously until I cum like a freight train.... your cock will be burning with my hot delicious thoughts of you frantically fucking me until the final release... yesss.... yessss.... YESSSSSS!

schatzie - I think you know how much I love it when you cum for me... such a delightfully dirty girl... ;) x

Oh Roger...I have waited so long for this post. This very one where you taste me...make me come with your mouth and fingers...needing you urgently...then not being satisfied with just that - needing to feel your erection deep inside my cunt...

Yes Roger...just like that...

Oh my...just like that...

I am so greedy I know...I need this...right now...so much...

So VERY much...

Dear Roger,
It has been a while since I dropped you a note, and after reading this one. I had to tell you that blogs like this is what keep me checking in on you. I miss your voice.
Cooki M.

wow I love this...
Wish u were really fucking me like this... I would have cum:
1. stroking my clit
2. fingering my cunt
3. still fingering my cunt
4. licking my clit n cunt (that would b a few waves or orgasms mmm)
5. the first time your cock pushing into my cunt
6. your cock ramming into me mercilessly and my legs on your shoulders
7. still cumming from no.6 and cumming again as u cum

Yea, I'm highly orgasmic and I'm not sorry for it.

Shyshy

wow I love this...
Wish u were really fucking me like this... I would have cum:
1. stroking my clit
2. fingering my cunt
3. still fingering my cunt
4. licking my clit n cunt (that would b a few waves or orgasms mmm)
5. the first time your cock pushing into my cunt
6. your cock ramming into me mercilessly and my legs on your shoulders
7. still cumming from no.6 and cumming again as u cum

Yea, I'm highly orgasmic and I'm not sorry for it.

Shyshy

mm wow roger, this one seems to have a little bit of everything now doesn't it? i loved it, you had me touching myself the entire time

--jeanne

p of lust - you are greedy, but just this once I don't mind, as it's a pleasure to arouse you so intensely... x

cookim - so glad you like it, many more where this came from...

shyshy - I rather think that a delightful fuck such as this with you would be somewhat intense, feeling you cum so many times... such a gorgeous thought... x

jeanne - I have to admit, I like a little of everything once in a while ;) - and I very much like making you touch yourself... x

what a delight - so incredibly arousing I didn't even make it all the way through... xxx

mmmmm yummy

I was looking for something inspiring before I send my hubby a dirty email and here is the very fantasy I was about to send.

I love that you came as you wrote it - so naughty of you, playing when you should be 'working'.

damn boy...that is just what I needed

anna

mmm... I'm delighted it worked for you Anna, I hope you came gorgeously x

Horny women looking for realistic Male Sex Doll with big dick life size huge cock

Hey there

Post a Comment

<< Home