The Orgy - part two

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at 7:16 PM

Here's part two of the online orgy this weekend - as with part one, I'd encourage you to read this slowly, trying to imagine the rhythm we were enjoying as we played - slow, sensual and delicious. Kirsty joins us in this section, so a slow read will make it easier to work out who is doing what to whom ;)

more from the orgy to follow in part three...


carol: brings roger a drink....
jamie: he needs it,,,
carol: shall we watch the ladies now?
christina: he does
roger: gonna lay back on the sofa - want to watch you two...
roger: and thankyou carol - sit next to me x
jamie: and Christina...
carol: snuggles with roger...watchign as well
jamie: I think you need to cum
roger: definitely carol x
christina: mmm...I'd love that
jamie: You're the only one who hasn't...not at all fair
roger: carol - there's still a little cum dripping down my cock...
christina: I'm a patient girl
carol: i was just going to say that
jamie: and..
roger: lap it up for me please
jamie: running my hand over your belly
jamie: and down your pussy
christina: leaning back
carol: gladly
jamie: and underneath you..
carol: mmmmmmm....
jamie: I can see that you're so wet and ready
roger: still watching the girls...
roger: mmm thankyou xxx
christina: very wet
jamie: and so pink
jamie: and lovely...
roger: *holding carol close - watching quietly now*
jamie: I want to taste you
carol: *steals a kiss*
roger: my fingers drifting between your legs - let me tease you as we watch
roger: *kissing you greedily*
jamie: your thighs spread wide apart
christina: parting legs even wider, hips arching
roger: turning back to watch
jamie: held still
jamie: by my hands
roger: want to see christina cum so much...
christina: please....jamie please....
jamie: feeling you try to arch against my tongue
jamie: sliding one hand from underneath you
carol: i was thinking...you could probably slip you cock in from behind...fuck me while we watch
jamie: and sliding my tongue up to your clit
*note: at this point I was booted briefly, which is why I don't reply to Carol... the following section emailed to me by Carol on my return, to let me catch up*
jamie: one long, hard lick
jamie: my fingers replacing my tongue in your tight little cunt
christina: unnnghhh yesss..... again...oh please....
jamie: again?
jamie: greedy girl
christina: yes...again...
jamie: mmm
jamie: licking you again
jamie: scooping out your wetness with my fingers to taste you
jamie: settling my mouth over your clit
jamie: feeling how hard
christina: whimpering
jamie: and swollen it is
jamie: sucking on it
jamie: gently
jamie: my lips so warm on your cunt
jamie: sucking
christina: twisting my nipples, wiggling against your mouth
jamie: my fingers
jamie: two of them
jamie: sliding slowly
jamie: into your cunt
jamie: fucking you with them
jamie: my tongue playing with your clit
carol: you two look so hot together...
jamie: my thumb sliding along my fingers
jamie: getting wet
jamie: as I suck and tease your clit
jamie: rhythmically sucking
jamie: and flicking my tongue across it
christina: ohfuuuckck yess
jamie: hard
jamie: fast
jamie: my thumb sliding down
christina: hareder pleasee
jamie: pressing against your ass
jamie: flicking my tongue rapidly
jamie: back and forth against your hard clit
jamie: feeling you strain against my fingers and mouth
jamie: your hips arching and twisting
jamie: my thumb
christina: aaahhhhgood soclpose
jamie: sliding across your anus
jamie: pressing
jamie: rubbing
christina: yeesss....
jamie: pushing against it
jamie: sliding in
jamie: your cunt full of my fingers
jamie: your ass contracting around my thumb
jamie: your clit rubbing hard
christina: yesessyessssgoooddd cumming
jamie: against my tongue
jamie: mmmm
jamie: I want to feel you cum
jamie: mmm cum for me
jamie: fucking your ass with my fingers
jamie: and your cunt with my fingers
jamie: so pretty
jamie: mmmmm
christina: oh gododd yess....yesss.....
jamie: feeling your muscles tense
jamie: your body getting rigid as you cum
jamie: your cunt contracting around my fingers
christina: tighter
jamie: so wet
jamie: mmmm
carol: mmmm....
*note: I arrive back on line at this point*
roger: so sorry
carol: poor roger was booted
roger: yep!
jamie: poor poor roger
christina: poor delicious roger
jamie: I know he would not have wanted to miss that
christina: so true
roger: grrr lol - carol - hope you've saved it for me! lol
jamie: I have it saved too...don't worryxxx
roger: hold on - kirsty arriving - brb
jamie: pulls all of her various bits from Christina and slides up her body to kiss her
jamie: so she can taste how sweet she is
christina: takes Jamie's lips into a deep kiss
christina: oh I know just how sweet I can be
christina: running tongue slowly inside Jamie's mouth, fingers moving up through her hair
jamie: mmmm
jamie: nice
carol: pushes ass against rogers cock....
christina: why don't we relax on some pillows for the next bit, Jamie?
carol: wink.gif
jamie: snuggling up against you.
Yahoo! Messenger: kirsty joined the conference.
kirsty: hiyas
christina: hiya
jamie: hello
roger: girls - please say hello to Kirsty x
carol: hell
carol: *kiss*
carol: welcome dear
roger: I should advise you, Kirsty, thet we're all naked and a little wet
kirsty: i would expect nothing less roger
roger: would you like to settle in, get yourself a drink, and relax, feel free to join in - I believe I was just about to snuggle up close to carol
kirsty: are we all lounging on roger's big bed?
jamie: Hi Kirsty.
jamie: And we're all over the place.
jamie: I'm currently curled up with Christina...
carol: welll....jamie and christina were just having some fun as roger and i watched from the couch
roger: we're on the sofa, by the big fire - christina and jamie are on the floor
christina: whee
roger: and i believe they just finished
jamie: and Roger was just nudging Carols bottom with his cock
christina: we're just waiting to see what happens next
christina: Feel free to lounge down here with us, Kirsty
roger: so come back towards me carol x
carol: already there love...
roger: mm
carol: feeling your cock sweel against my ass
roger: sliding my hands around your waist
carol: swell
roger: up to your breasts
roger: cupping them
kirsty: /me opens her robe....sits on the couch in her pink negligee
roger: as my cock slides between your buttocks
jamie: mmm
jamie: come sit with us Kirsty
roger: leaning over to kiss your neck from behind
jamie: and keep warm
carol: my hands reaching around...groping you shamlessly
roger: mmm
roger: stroke my cock
carol: mmmmm.....
roger: biting your neck sensually
kirsty: mmmmmmmmmm
roger: I thinkj I'dlike you on all fours, carol...
carol: hips rocking...rubbing your cock against me'
roger: mmm
roger: lifting you up onto your hands and knees
carol: i think i'd l;ike that as well
christina: mmm....nice....can't wait to see this
roger: sliding my hand up your back
roger: up to your hair
roger: takling a hold of it
kirsty: reaching over on the couch....not sure whose thigh im grazing with my hand
roger: pushing your head down onto the sofa
roger: holding you there
carol: lifting on my hands,,,to meet your touch
roger: your ass high
roger: my cock sliding between your thighs from behind
carol: reaching down between my legs...
roger: slding against your wet cunt
roger: yes
roger: guide me in
carol: grasping you..
roger: my cock so hard
roger: unnn
carol: rubbing the tip against my saturated cunt
roger: caressing your nipples
roger: god yes
carol: mmmm....
kirsty: oh god carol....take him
roger: sliding between your wey slit
roger: wet
carol: i want you inside me
roger: and sliding inside you
roger: pushing
roger: slowly
carol: mmmmmmmm....yes...
roger: all the way in
roger: my cock slipping deep
roger: all the way
carol: leaning back ...greedly wanting you to fill me'
roger: until my belly is pressed hard against your bum
roger: mmm
roger: grabbing your hair
roger: tugging you up towards me as i fuck you
roger: leaning down to kiss you
roger: greedily
carol: *biting lip*
roger: my cock thrusting deeper
carol: oh yes...
roger: dfeeling how wet you are
roger: wet sounds splashing from yor cunt
roger: as i fuck you hard
roger: and deep
carol: grindin g my hips to your motions
roger: my free hand sliding around your waist
roger: down to your clit
roger: rubbing your clit
roger: stroking rhythmically as my cock thrusts deeper
roger: harder
roger: moving with you now
carol: up on my knees...hands behind me pulling you closer...
roger: fucking you
roger: thrusting
roger: fucking you
roger: god
roger: feeling my cock swell already
carol: yes...fuck me
roger: holding back
carol: fuck me
jamie: god...
kirsty: touching myself while im hypnotized watching them
jamie: love watching this
roger: not wanting to cum again yet
roger: fucking you harder
roger: faster
roger: deeper
roger: spo wet
roger: loving being watched
christina: stroking Jamie's side, watching, entranced
roger: groaning with each thrust
carol: moving my hipd fast
jamie: little soft sigh
roger: my cock sliding in and out
roger: harder
roger: faster
carol: faster...
carol: fuckign you
roger: grinding against you
roger: leaning over
roger: biting your neck
roger: hard
roger: as my cock rams deeper
carol: hands reached back...firmly on your ass...
kirsty: touching myself with my left hanf....my right slowly sliding onto jaime's thigh
roger: my hand slidding up to yuor bum
carol: harder!
carol: mmmmmm
roger: sliding between your buttocks
carol: oh god...fuck mee
roger: rubbing your asshole with my finger
carol: mmmmm
roger: as my cock thrusts deeper
roger: taking you now
jamie: mmm
roger: fucking you hard
roger: graining
roger: gasping
carol: reaching one hand down to my clit...
roger: my cock throbbing in your cunt
carol: bucking wildly
roger: pulsing
roger: so close to cumming
carol: ohyes...
roger: so close to spurting all my spunk inside you
roger: harder
carol: fuck me baby...come on...fuck me hard...
roger: faster
roger: pushing you down hard
roger: RAMMING now
roger: taking you
roger: fucking you
kirsty: clutching at jaime's thigh as roger fucks her so hard with abandon
carol: spasms rip through my cunt...
roger: so so close
carol: gushing
roger: oh god yes
carol: ...OH ? FUUBCKKK
roger: feeling you steream down my cock
roger: yes yes yes
roger: cum carol
roger: cum all over my cock
carol: SOOOO FUCKKING FGOOOD...
jamie: sliding Kirsty's hand a little further up my thigh
roger: thrusting deep and hard
roger: holding it there
carol: COME FOR ME BABY..
roger: as you cum
roger: and cum
carol: I WANT YOU TO CUM FOR ME
roger: god carol
roger: cock throbbing so hard
roger: so wet
roger: fuckck
roger: wanted to hol bacjk but cant
carol: mmm....tell me when,.,,
roger: sweeling
roger: pusjng
carol: fill me
roger: now carol
carol: please
roger: cumming noww
carol: coemon..
carol: oh fuck ya
roger: ncumnnngs
kirsty: snuggling up to one side of jaime....sliding my hand up her thigh....wondering what christina is doing on jaime's other side....listening to roger and carol cum hard
carol: o god yes!
roger: no w
roger: now
carol: feelign your cock throb inside me
roger: spurtnf
carol: yes!!!
roger: filng you with my c um
christina: takes fingers away from my pussy, trying to look innocent and not so cum crazed
carol: yes!!
roger: unnnfuk
kirsty: watching roger's cum drip out of carol
roger: god
roger: godgodgoooood
carol: mmmmmmm...your cum filling me...
jamie: mmmm
jamie: can I taste christina?
roger: shaking...
carol: *shivers*
christina: by all means
roger: god....
roger: thankyou xxxx
carol: turning back to kiss you.
roger: breathless...
roger: kissing you greedily
carol: mmm....thank you as well...
roger: still so aroused
roger: need a break lol - gonna watch a few minutes - who's next
jamie: licks christina's fingers
kirsty: getting on my knees by the sofa....my backside exposed to christina and jaime....
carol: unfortunatly...i must go ...i have enjoyed my time with you all so much
roger: *kissing carol gratefully*
jamie: goodnight carol
roger: carol! xxxxxxxx
kirsty: lkissing carol's thighs
jamie: xx
carol: almost time for work
christina: goodnight Carol *kiss*
roger: so glad you came xxx
kirsty: thank carol
christina: she came a lot
carol: came a few times
christina: wink.gif
kirsty: very very hot
carol: LOL
roger: take care carol xx
carol: gathers up her clothes...heads for the shower
carol: be sure to let me know when we will do this again
kirsty: since carol is leaving....i lick roger's cum drenched cock
roger: I will, I promise xxx
roger: and yes pleas kirsty xxx
carol: *kisses ot all*
carol: bye
christina: bye Carol!!
roger: *kisses*
Yahoo! Messenger: carol has left the conference.
kirsty: tasting carol on his cock
roger: lick me clean kirsty xxx
roger: and it's worth pointing out... kirsty is the only on of us who hasn't cum...
kirsty: spreading my pussy on my knees in front of jaime and christina
christina: and she needs to
kirsty: o yesssssssss
roger: I'm gonna watch - are you two goig to play with her?
jamie: She definitely needs to.
christina: Jamie, want to help out?
jamie: uh huh
kirsty: kissing rogers thigh....my hiar sliding on him
roger: nope, I'm watching - relax and have fun kirsty - I'll watch for a while and join in when i get my breath back
kirsty: roger smells so cummy
roger: I do
christina: running my hand down Kirsty's side, brushing fingers along her neglige
jamie: It's very pretty, isn't it?
kirsty: o yesssssssssssss
christina: a beautiful color
jamie: Her skin's prettier though.
roger: relaxing, watching, my cock already hardening - such an intense evening, and i stillwant lots more...
christina: shame to cover it
kirsty: kiss to christina on her cheek
kirsty: caressing jaime's cheek with her free hand
jamie: I think we should take it off her.
christina: turning face to kiss Kirsty softly on her lips
kirsty: raising my hands and brining the negligee up over my head
christina: I think you're right Jamie
jamie: Holds her wrist
jamie: Let us
christina: taking ahold of the material
christina: pulling one side up slowly exposing Kirsty's body
kirsty: im so wet
jamie: mmm
jamie: sliding my hands everywhere that's exposed
roger: mmm god
christina: pulling it higher and higher off her body, pressing mine against her side until the material is off and tossed aside
kirsty: nipples all pussy and swollen
kirsty: pudffy even
kirsty: or however the hell ya spell it
kirsty: lol
christina: heehee
roger: this is just delicious - watching and stroking again...
jamie: leaning over to lick one nipple
christina: leaning down and kissing Kirsty's cheek, down to her neck
jamie: arms around her waist
kirsty: laying my face on jaimes head
kirsty: my face in her hair
jamie: my tongue playing with her nipple
christina: licking the pulse there, nipping the skin as I move my mouth further down to her shoulder
christina: a hand coming up to cup her free breast
jamie: my hand sliding over the small of her back
kirsty: sliding my hand down christinas back
jamie: and her bum
jamie: stroking
christina: rubbing the nipple, then tugging at it
roger: mmm god... so erotic
kirsty: kissing christinas lips
kirsty: sliding a foot up and down jaime's leg
christina: slipping my tongue past Kirsty's lips
kirsty: meeting christinas tongue with mine
christina: twisting her nipple, my other hand joining Jamie's hand down at her ass, stroking Jamie's fingers
roger: god... masturbating as i watch
kirsty: one hamnd massaging christina's ass
kirsty: the other hand caressing jaimes breast
christina: running my tongue against Kirsty's, tasting her
jamie: mmm
jamie: sliding my fingers down over her bum
jamie: and underneath
jamie: to her sweet, wet pussy
kirsty: pinching jaimes nipple
kirsty: ooooo god
jamie: stroking it
jamie: with my whole hand
jamie: softly
jamie: feeling how wet
roger: god... i want you both to make kirsty come...
kirsty: rubbing my pussy against jaimes hand....pushing christina back....kissing her tummy
christina: laying back, watching Kirsty and Jamie hungrily
jamie: moving behind Kirsty
roger: so loving this...
jamie: pulling her up on her knees
jamie: as she kisses Christina's body
christina: Just be careful, Kirsty...Jamie's got a wickedly good mouth on her
kirsty: sliding my mouth downto christinas pussy
jamie: settling down between Kirsty's thighs
christina: legs sliding open, arching to Kirsty's mouth
roger: mmm god, all of you linked...
kirsty: reaching under with my hand spreading it with my fingers for jaime
jamie: mmmm
jamie: thank you
christina: beckoning over to Roger
jamie: licking your fingers
jamie: and your clit
kirsty: smelling how sweet christinas pussy smells
roger: raising an eyebrow at christina
kirsty: sliding the tip of my tongue along her slit
christina: mmmm.......
jamie: mimicing what Kirsty's doing to Christina
kirsty: pushing my ass againt jaimes face
christina: Roger...come kneel by me...I want to taste you
christina: my hand goes down to brush through Kirsty's hair
roger: can't take just watching any more, and jamie need someone to play with her - getting off the sofa and moving behind jamie
kirsty: caressing christinas face while i eat her
jamie: my tongue sliding over kirsty's wet pussy
roger: christina - I'm gonna fuck jamie - but i'll cum over your face...
christina: taking Kirsty's fingers into my mouth sucking the tips
jamie: sucking her clit
christina: mmm...I'd love that, Roger
roger: sliding my hands around jamie from behind
kirsty: biting with my lips christinas throbbing clitty
roger: cupping yourt breasts
roger: my cock slipping between jamie's thighs
christina: oooh....goddss yes...
jamie: mmmm
roger: as she sucks kirsty
roger: my cock slipping up to your wet slit
jamie: my hands spreading kirsty's ass
jamie: sliding my tongue down her cunt
roger: and as i watch you playing with kirsty
jamie: to her ass
roger: I slide my cock into your cunt
jamie: and sliding my tongue across it
kirsty: slipping my tongue into christinas dripping pussy
roger: filling you jamie
roger: fucking you slowly
christina: a full body shudder moves through me....
kirsty: rubbing my pussy faster against jaimes hot mouth
roger: all of us moving togetrher now
jamie: mmmm godddd
jamie: fuck me roger
roger: dont get doistracted jamie - keep licking kirsty
jamie: a finger sliding up next to my tongue
roger: my cock thrusting deeper
jamie: pressing against kirsty's ass
jamie: licking
jamie: and pushing
kirsty: o god im sorry im about to cum
roger: looking down at you all
jamie: mmmm
jamie: cum for me
roger: ohh god kirsty
roger: cum
roger: cum baby
jamie: I want to taste you cum Kirsty
christina: mmm yes Kirsty....
kirsty: odf gofd
roger: want to see you cum so hard
roger: yes yes yes
kirsty: yes
kirsty: yes
kirsty: yes
kirsty: yes
kirsty: yes
kirsty: yes
kirsty: yes
roger: unn fuck
kirsty: burying my face in christinas pussy
roger: watching yuo shudder
kirsty: o my god im shuddering
roger: your cunt dripping dow jamies face
jamie: feeling kirsty's pussy contracting hard
jamie: her body heaving
jamie: and bucking
roger: and i ram my cock deeper into jamie
kirsty: slamming aginst jaimes face
jamie: my tongue wet
jamie: unnng
roger: god kirsty
roger: my cock thrusting deepr jamie
roger: deeper and harder
roger: so hot
roger: so hard
kirsty: cuming agian
jamie: mmmmmm
roger: so full of my sounk
roger: god kirsty yes
roger: cum hard
roger: so spo good
roger: cant hold back much longer
roger: my cock pulsing in your cunt jamie
kirsty: mouthing chritinas pussy
roger: ramming deep
roger: harder
roger: faster
christina: ohh....fukci'm cujming
roger: taking youi
roger: fucking yoiu
jamie: mmm
jamie: hard
roger: yes christina
jamie: please
kirsty: tonguing her clit
jamie: fuck me
roger: cum babt
roger: cum har christina
kirsty: reaching u[ and pinching her nipples
christina: kirsty kkirsty
roger: hard
roger: fuckkk
roger: jamie i cant hols back
christina: uunnnhhh.....fuuck yes
roger: sohard
roger: ramking
roger: thrusting
jamie: mmm
jamie: god
roger: cum all over my cock
roger: squeezing your tits
roger: your nipples
jamie: unnnggggggg
roger: leaning over
jamie: fuckk
jamie: fuckk
roger: biting your eck hard
jamie: kk
roger: my cock slamming
kirsty: sliding my face agaisnt christina....getting her juice all over my face
roger: yes eys yes
roger: feeling you gush along my cock
roger: fuck
roger: streaming down my erectiopn
christina: arrched up against kirsty's face
jamie: cmmingg
roger: so good
roger: rammoing
roger: deeep
roger: pusling
roger: your wetness gushing over myu balls
kirsty: sliding my pinky along the rim of christinas asshole
roger: god
roger: trembling
roger: shuddering
roger: cumming all over my hard cock
roger: god
roger: gonna cum
christina: mmm....slide it into me, Kirsty...please
roger: christina - i want to cum over your face, your breasts
roger: god
jamie: all trembly
roger: so close
christina: mm....Roger do it...
roger: slipping out of jamie
kirsty: sliding my finger into christinas asshole
jamie: letting roger pull out of me
roger: her wetness splashing down her thighs
kirsty: raising my face up next to christina
roger: my cock so wet
christina: tensing up to Kirsty's finger, kissing Kirsty quickly
roger: moving over to christina
roger: right next to you
roger: my hand around my cock
roger: stroking
roger: rubbing
roger: wet from jamie
christina: licking my lips, eager for it
roger: fckkk
roger: take me in your mouth
roger: gonna cum
christina: leaning over and pumping my lips quickly up and down
roger: nnnhh fuckkkkk
christina: milking that cum out of your cock
christina: tasting Jamie there
kirsty: o my god
kirsty: o yesssssssssssssss
roger: now now gonna cum now
roger: fuckkkkkkkkd
roger: imcummminghhhh
roger: now
christina: licking at the cum letting it hit my lips, cheeks
christina: down on my tits
roger: n oww
kirsty: licking rogers cum off christinas tits
roger: ohhgodf
roger: sohard
roger: god...
roger: sointense...
christina: stroking Roger's shaft slowly
roger: cum still dribbling down
roger: onto your tits
roger: your face
roger: god
kirsty: falling exhausted back against jaime
christina: licking my lips, getting your cum on my tongue
roger: wow...
jamie: mmmmmmsigh...
kirsty: you are all so naughty!
roger: need another break lol... - how are you girls doing? happy to watch a while
christina: offering my mouth to Jamie
roger: yes kirsty lol
jamie: I'm goooood.
christina: I'm good for a bit. Might need to get feeling in my body again soon
kirsty: have to go for a while....im gonna log off and hopefully i can get back lovely people
roger: k kirsty xxxx
roger: and thankyou xxxx
kirsty: my god im so lucky i tasted you all
roger: come earlier next time
christina: *kisses to Kirsty* you're just marvy, baby
kirsty: nice meeting you christina and jaime
jamie: mmm goodnight kirsty
roger: we'll d this again kirsty xxx
kirsty: roger....you are the sweetest
roger: bye xxx
roger: xx
Yahoo! Messenger: kirsty has left the conference.

*the conclusion (part three) to follow......

1 Comments:

previous comments:

now this is turning out to be a wonderful night in ...
Saphire, January 23rd, 2005

so pleased you're enjoying it, Saphire - next time, you'll be there with us ;) xx
dirtyboy, January 23rd, 2005

Dirtyboy-Oh God..this is sooo hot..I'm so bummed I couldn't attend but I'm afraid I would have been too shy..But I have been a very naughty girl, reading slowly, touching myself, all those people kissing and licking and fucking....God..M
M, January 23rd, 2005

So pleased you've been enjoying it M - these cybers rarely get many comments - possibly 'cause they're just not everyone's thing - so I'm glad to hear you liked it ;) xx
dirtyboy, January 23rd, 2005

I think perhaps the reason the cybers don't get many comment is because after reading all that, it's hard to have a coherent thought. At least in my head!
rednaked, January 24th, 2005

lol - well, I'm pleased to hear you had such fun rednaked x
Just putting he final part online now...
dirtyboy, January 24th, 2005

Dirtyboy needs broadband!
Dirtyboy boots in the middle of an ORGY!!
Read my (gorgeous) lips: Dirtyboy ... needs ... BROADBAND!
Lovely, lovely group performance, everyone!! Made me all giddy, more incoherent than I already am ... and glad to see that group cybering can, actually, work out so .. wonderfully!
, January 24th, 2005

Ooops ... says Bliatz. ... above.
And the reason why so few people comment on cybers? Well, if you don't read the whole lot, it's just one hell of a scroll to the comment box ...
;-)
Bliatz, January 24th, 2005

lol - I do need broadband, you have no idea! I use a Mac, and it's not available for Macs on aol - everyone moans about it! Bah!!
And thankyou, lovely (funny) message - but who are you? You must be a regular commenter, I can kind of tell... xx
dirtyboy, January 24th, 2005

I KNEW it was someone I knew LOL.
Hi Bliatz, and thankyou xxx
And yes, you might be right - if you have to bail out halfway through (because you just, y'know, HAVE to), I can see why they never get down here lol.
I think you should join us next time ;)
dirtyboy, January 24th, 2005

And speaking of Bliatz, you really all need to go visit her blog - it's my Most Favourite sex blog, often funny, frequently toe-curlingly erotic, and always (always) fun to read.
Go there now.
Because I told you to:
http://bliatz.typepad.com/bliatz/
dirtyboy, January 24th, 2005

Post a Comment

<< Home