I want you to come for me...

Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 10:08 AM

hello you x

We'll be getting back to Sophie's adventures in a couple of weeks, but don't forget we're still in the middle of the latest audio contest, and I'd very much love you to take part. Do you come deliciously when reading my stories? Do you masturbate gorgeously to my words each time you visit? Have you reached delicious orgasm, time and time again, imagining me with you? If so, I'd love to be your voyeur, I'd love to listen to you masturbate for me, I'd love to be there with you as you come, gasping my name...
and if the idea of that excites you - if you'd love me to be there with you, naked on your bed, watching you, touching myself in rhythm with you, masturbating more and more urgently as you get closer and closer to orgasm, groaning your name as I cum deliciously with you... then plug in your mic and record yourself for me... let me hear you come for me... say my name as you come... I'd so very much love that x
The prize for the winner? An audio from me, where I read the story of your choice, just for you, slowly, sensually and seductively...
If you think you'd like to take part, you'll find the details here - hope you'll give it a go!

roger xx

2 Comments:

Hi Roger, I can't believe that there is a post on your blog with no comments, I felt as though I just had to say something.

Roger, I wish I was brave enough to record myself but I'm afraid it's never going to happen. What I can tell you though is that I come deliciously to your wonderful words and stand behind some of my previous comments begging you to read something for us. It would be such a turn on to hear you narrating one of your own stories.

Please.... (bats eyelashes lovingly)
diva
X

Hi Diva x

I'll reply to your delightful spanking tomorrow (just so you know I've seen it). xx
I definitely intend to do some podcasts, it's just something I haven't got around to yet. But I will, it's on my list of things I want to do x There did used to be audios on here, but I accidentally allowed them to expire on the sites that were hosting them and didn't keep copies - ah well! But more will come :)

And I'm delighted that I make you come, that's what I'm here for, that's absolutely what I want ;)

And since you're a little too shy to record an audio (you should try it, it can be just as exhilirating to record as it is for me to listen - or so I'm told ;) ), have you ever thought of completing the questionnaire on the site? I'd love to know a little more about what you enjoy, and I think you'll find you enjoy completing it ;) If you're bave enough, you'll find it here: http://dirtyboy2.blogspot.com/2009/04/brand-new-sexy-questionnaire.html xx

Post a Comment

<< Home