take me in your mouth...

Saturday, October 07, 2006 at 12:44 PM

Take me in your mouth
suck me
suck my cock...

god please I need it...
need to feel your lips around my cock...

I'm so hard...
so erect...
take me in your hand...
stroke me...

let me feel your fingers...
wrapped around my hard penis...
stroking me...
rubbing me...

god...

god yes like that...
ohhh that's good...

stroke me...
can you feel how hard I am...?
so erect in your hand...

ohhh god...

I need you to suck me...
take my cock in your mouth...
ohh god please...
cup my balls...
stroke them softly...

ohhh...

god I'm so erect...
let me feel your tongue...
licking...

ohhhhh....

ohhh god yes...
just like that...

god...

teasing me...
lapping at me...
ohhhh god...

open your lips...
I need to...
ohhh...
need to slide my cock...
into your mouth...

ohhh fuck...

ohhh that's it...
all the way...

uunnhhh...

ohhhhh god...
god yes...
it's in your mouth...
so hot...
so hard...
ohhh god suck me...
suck my cock...

ohhh fuckk...

unnnhh god...
god slide your tongue...

unnhhhh...

around the head of my cock...
ohh....
so good...
don't stop...
take me deeper...
ohhhh...

fuck yes...

god I'm throbbing...
can you feel it...?
can you feel me throbbing in your mouth...?

god...

I want to cum...
want to cum in your mouth...
want to cum on your face...
want to spurt my cum on your lips...

god keep sucking me...
greedily...
ohhh fuck...

god yes...

my hands in your hair...
holding you there...
fucking your mouth...

unnhh god...

fuck I'm so close...
god I need to cum...

throbbing...
pulsing...

ohhh god so fucking close...
god I can't take it...

I'm gonna fucking cum...
gonna cum in your mouth...

ohhhh fuckkk...

ohhh god lick me...
suck me...

unnnhhh fuckkk...


fuckk that's it..


fuckk...


fuckkk....

I'm cumminnggg...


NOW....

11 Comments:

I'll take you in my mouth with pleasure. Slide my tongue over you, suck gently at you as my hand slides around you, making you moan with pleasure as I fuck your cock with my mouth...always such a delight

Roger I love it when you grasp my hair tightly and fuck my mouth over and over and over...

Roger- I think you were reading my mind...

My desire for you must have been just that strong.
x

this one wasn't my thing...but everyone has preferences.

I have read nearly everything on your blog...and my favourites many, many times. Thought you might like to know, as soon as my roommate went out for the evening, I pulled up your site. An hour later, I'm exhausted, but amazed at the wide array of satisfaction you can give. And thank goodness my roommate didn't come back early!

One little thing, though...on some of your archived stories (like the mmf threesome that has three parts) it'd be great if you consolidated it to one longer story. Makes for a lovely time!

Just how I like it ;) And just how I like to make you feel...

mmmmmmm.... now THIS is s nice good morning. Nothing like your hard cock to start off my day.

DLG - I'm picturing it right now, your lips and tongue lapping gorgeously at my cock - always an intoxicating image xx

blondie - ahhh to cum in your mouth just like that...

p of lust - you're clearly focussed on exactly what I want ;)

kota - Glad you're having such fun ;) - and yes, that's a good idea, it's just a matter of time really - I also sometimes like to keep them separate so as not to lose reader's comments (which is why I archive the individual Paris posts), as often the comments can be hotter than my erotica ;) Lovely to hear from you, by the way, after reading me for such a long time x

anne elizabeth - I have to admit I'm rubbish at leaving comments - such a lazy boy!

leela - then come over here, I'd love you to go down on me ;)

bad bad girl - and such a delight to start your day like that for you ;)

I stumbled across your blog rather by accident one day a few months back and now I just can't stay away. I can't tell you how many times your words have made me cum (and I've been pretty surprised by how intense these sessions can be.) Thank you so much for...well just being what every woman needs. A man that can make all our fantasies come true. Especially those really dirty ones ;)


American Beauty xxx

American Beauty - it's lovely to have you finally commenting after all this time, and it's an absolute pleasure to be able to excite you so intensely. Hope you'll keep coming back for more, as there's so much more to come, and I do very much love to make you cum...

Ahh Roger you cum is the best thing I've ever tasted just thinking of you mouth fucking me makes me want to suck up all you cum and have you lick my pussy ahh fuck ohh that feels so good you sucking on my clit as you push you tongue in my cunt I can feel my orgasm coming ohh god I'm cumming

mmm... such a bad little girl, but such a gorgeous comment ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home