cumming in your mouth...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 at 1:07 AM

Hi everyone xx
Okay, we're into the first week of the two week sexy audio contest (go take a look here if you haven't already read about it, I'd love you to take part) - A whole bunch of you seem keen to have fun and enter, but I thought you might need a little something to help inspire you ;)

Consequently I'm going to give you two or three really gorgeous posts in the next week and a half to help you along a little, to give you a little assistance with the challenge ;) - and here's the first one for you....

I very much want this to make you come deliciously, and I'm hoping it should get you in just the right mood to play for me... take your time, read slowly, and have fun... and those not participating in the contest, just relax and enjoy...

You know what I want
I'm sat up on the bed
my cock in my hand
stroking it
up and down...
a slow rhythm
so hard in my hand
erect and intensely horny
masturbating...
masturbating for you as you watch me

god it feels so good...
so warm and hard in my hand
so, so erect...
wanting you
watching you moving towards me
on all fours
naked on my bed
so deliciously, temptingly naked...

just the sight of you makes me throb
throb in my hand
a drifting pulse along my cock
a rush of pleasure each time I stroke
pulsating with each rub of my fingers
god...
god I want you...

I love the way you crawl towards me
a cat seeking your prey
your skin smooth
so soft
so sensual
slowly approaching me
knowing I love to look at you
wanting me to watch you
loving how hard it gets me
needing to taste me...
needing to taste my cum...

You can see the lust in my gaze
my hand stroking my cock harder
you know what it does to me to see you on your knees like this
you know I'm already imagining myself behind you
my hands on your hips
my cock thrusting deep inside you
pulling you back onto me
fucking you hard...
that's what I want...
you know how much I love that
but you're taking charge for a moment
you'll take what you need from me
I'm your plaything tonight...

Your hands slide up my thighs
parting them...
god...
and I'm so erect...
your gaze still on my hand
sliding up and down
stroking my hard cock
looking down at you
masturbating for you...
needing you to touch me...
my erection so close to your face
so close I can feel your breath
your breath on my cock
god...
ohhh god yes...
drifting across it
your mouth watering
eager to taste me
wanting to please me...

I lift a hand to your hair
taking a handful gently
and tugging your lips towards me
towards my erection...

"Suck me... suck my cock...
let me cum in your mouth..
on your face...
on your breasts..."
You smile at me
licking your lips
and I groan softly
my cock pulsing..

I'm so erect now
I need you to suck me
need to pull your lips to my erection
to make you suck me
but the balance has changed
you're in control now
you smile secretly to yourself
watching me masturbate
my penis erect
needing
wanting
throbbing
pulsing in my hand
and you slide your own hand to my cock
brushing mine out of the way
and I gasp at the contact...

You begin to stroke me
a slow, sensual rhythm
your hand caressing me
my pleasure so intense
my cock swelling in your hand
becoming more erect
needing you so badly
needing to fuck you
needing to be inside you
needing to fill you
fill you with all my cum
but you tease me more
your mouth so close to my cock
my hand still in your hair
your tongue slipping out
licking slowly all the way up
ohhhh god...
sliding over the head of my cock
swirling around it
and I groan
and arch from the bed
and you know you have me
you know the power you have over me...

your lips enclose my cock
and slide down over me
taking me into your mouth
your tongue lapping at me
swirling
stroking
licking around me
and I can barely take it
I'm groaning now
intensely
all I can feel is pleasure
so much pleasure
your lips
your tongue
ohhh god your tongue
your fingers
unhinging me
and I'm arching up
flexing my hips
my thighs tightening
holding onto your hair
trying to push further into your mouth
needing... ohh god... needing to fuck you
needing to fuck your mouth
and you pull back a little
smiling inwardly at my impatience
as you feel the warmth of my cock
full and firm
throbbing on your tongue

I need to touch you
my hand still holding your hair
keeping your lips around my cock
my other hand sliding down your back
brushing along your soft skin
down your back
over your ass
between your buttocks
until I reach your cunt
your delicious wet cunt
and I stroke it
my fingers sliding between your lips
pushing inside you
and you gasp
your breath hot on my erection
as I fuck your mouth
sliding my cock in and out
my fingers in your cunt
stroking you
pushing deeper
fucking your cunt with my fingers
your wetness dripping down my hand

your hair brushes across my thighs
and I arch up again
groaning
my cock slipping further into your mouth
hot and hard
so fucking hard
as your tongue caresses me
your lips wrapped around me
your hand sliding down
down to my balls
cupping them softly
stroking them gently
slipping down further
rubbing
stroking
your lips and tongue sliding faster
greedily
hungrily
feeling me throbbing
getting so close now
and my fingers push deeper
deeper into your cunt...

you're so fucking wet...

sliding back and forth
your mouth filled
your cunt filled
sucking on me
and I'm getting so close
so fucking close

and you feel me throb
hard
in your mouth
your tongue swirling again

god you make me feel so good
don't stop
please don't stop...

my fingers thrusting deeper
deeper into your cunt
matching my rhythm
two fingers inside you
and now three
god...
fucking you
fucking your cunt with my fingers
fucking your mouth with my cock
ohhh god you're so wet...
trembling as I fuck you
pushing back on my fingers
your lips greedy
my cock so hot in your mouth

and I can't take much more
and I'm groaning
gasping your name
fucking your mouth more urgently
my fingers splashing now as they fuck your cunt

ohhhh fuck yes
and you're gonna make me cum
gonna make me cum so fucking hard...

and my fingers hold your hair
tight in my hand
as I thrust deeper into your mouth
and oh fuck I'm so close
and you groan intensely
as my fingers thrust deeper
your juices splashing on my fingers

ohhh fuck yes...

ohh god I cant take it
cant hold back any longer
I need to cum
need to cum in your mouth
and your tongue swirls
your lips sliding

ohhh fuckk
and ohhh fuck i'm gonna cum...
gonna cum in your mouth...

and I thrust my fingers deep in your cunt
and you cry out with pleasure
your wetness gushing down my hand
and you start to tremble
shuddering, groaning
and that's it
ohhhh god that's it
and I start to cum
fuckkkk
fuckkkk there....

NOW...

uunnhhhh god...


and a long jet of cum
spurts in your mouth
hot and wet
unnhhh fuckkk...
and you lap at it greedily
hearing me groan
as another spurt of cum shoots hard from my cock
and another
and another
ohhh fuck yes
so much cum
fuckkk
in your mouth
on your lips

god...

all over you...
my body shaking
pulsing...
and I pull you up
my cum in your mouth
on your lips

and I kiss you
and push you onto the bed
on your back
and I slide down your body

as I need to taste you too...

25 Comments:

woo hoo!!!! (: I just wanted to be the first lady to comment on Mr. DirtyBoy's post! (There is much competition here! lol)

I was waiting for what seemed liked forever for this. I feel special now....but uhh, sorry, I have not read it yet (: I am looking forward to it -looks pretty long though. I may need a cup of joe, lock my doors, put on Marvin Gaye and dim the lights....

this is definitely the first time anyone has commented before reading lol - so all I can do is say - have fun, and I want you to come for me delightfully... ;)

very nice...very...inspirational
;)
xxxxxxxx

Very nice, Roger. I think I read it at the wrong time, though, as I had just finished a solo session when I sat down at my computer.

But if I wasn't already spent, I know I would've come to this quite nicely.

You definitely are a dirty boy with a way with words.

-TC

oh wow...that was very hot..I could taste you, feel you..oh fuck.
Fucking brilliant.

wonderful, dirtyboy . . . very inspiring, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmm yummy

mmm mmm mmm Dirty Boy... that was sweet and delicious!

mmmm - glad you all like it - there'll be more along these lines before the contest closes - so far entry to the contest is very low, so you currently have a very good chance of winning that audio file - don't say I didn't tell you ;)

welshsupergirl - - very much my pleasure ;)

nini - don't forget to swallow ;)

TC - you could always come back to it later ;)

raindog - thankyou x - I could feel you tasting me...

mariah - very much a pleasure to inspire you ;)

psy - glad you liked it ;)

pandora - and very delicious for me too... ;)

Been looking forward to that for days. Very inspiring. I can almost taste your tangy goodness on my lips...feel it running down my chin...as your fingers continue to plunge into me. Oh my. Think I'll go read it again. ;)

"Mmmm" I think is the right sentiment. Such a lovely thought, having your cum sliding down my throat as you fuck me with your fingers, I can feel it and taste... wanting more x

nothing can really content you...the same way nothing can make me stop myself from reading this again and again, making me cum for you

again
and again
and again...

xxx

wonderwoman - I love cumming in your mouth... just so delicious...

DLG - I want you to swallow every last drop of my cum - I love your lips and tongue on my cock x

paige - don't stop, you know I love it when you cum...

mmmmm... you know how much I love to suck and swallow you....

Bad Bad Girl - I do know that... and I want you to lick up every last drop...

ann - I've rearranged the post and put it to the top - you're right, it makes more sense x

wowwwwwwwwwwwww

~C

glad you like it C - it was very much fun to write... ;)

You owe me a pair of panties, Mr. Dirtyboy, you! Or would you rather refer them to as "knickers" ?

But panties simply sound more enticing and sexier....and make it two pairs!

ps. I like black, lacy boyshorts with a hint of pink (:

WOW...Definitely one of my faves.. time to re-read a few times methinks

S xx

(Not sure if I've commented before, but I'm a huge fan of your writing - very...uhm...enjoyable) x

hi S - as a previous lurker who's popped up out of hiding, you may know that it's a tradition around these parts to give you a hug so...

***lovely big hugs***

I hope you keep commenting, I love hearing from my readers - and I hope you enjoy the re-reading ;)

glad you liked it, sensualkitten - glad to see you're having fun exploring the archives ;)

Wow, going through the archives and I just have to say, you are wonderful. When reading you post it feels so personal. I actually feel like a can taste and feel you in my mouth, deep in my throat and feel your cum filling my mouth, splashing and oozing on to my face. I want nothing more than to suck you deliciously and feel your hot cum all over me. Please Roger, cum on me, let me experience you.

danielle - that's just how I want you to feel, as if each post I write is written directly for you, just for you - that intimacy seems to be what everyone enjoys the most about my erotica, and I'm very pleased that it works for you too.
and I would very much love to cum on you xx

I would love to cum in your mouth, anne elizabeth - I hope you'd lap up every last drop...

Wow, thank you so much.
You keep my long distance relationship running. So, you look like my boyfriend, I hope that doesn't bother you...but you are really fxxx good.

Post a Comment

<< Home