stroking, touching, caressing...

Saturday, August 27, 2005 at 1:42 PM

Another from the archives of my previous blog that I've neglected to post previously - here remixed and newly extended for your extra pleasure, as we await the Paris stories...

You look just delicious this evening.
That's such a short skirt.
Your blouse is so far unbuttoned you're practically falling out of it.
And I can't help but notice you don't have a bra on underneath.
Are you doing this to tease me?
I know you are.
You're so bad.
You keep leaning over me that way, knowing just what I can see.
Practically challenging me to touch you.
It's not the kind of offer I'm going to turn down.
Come and sit next to me here on the sofa.

That's it.

Kiss me.
Kiss me sensually, passionately.
mmmm god....

ohhhhhh...

Your lips so soft, caressing mine.
You know I can't resist you when you're like this.
I can't resist sliding my fingers, slowly, up your bare thigh.
Drifting up.

All the way.

My lips still caressing yours.
My fingers slipping under your skirt.
Sliding over your ass.
God.
You don't have any panties on.

Let me touch you.

Lay back, your head on my chest.
Enjoy the touch of my fingers.
Sliding up the inside of your thighs.
Under your skirt.
Drifting teasingly all the way up.
Until I reach...

ohhhhh...

Until I reach your cunt.
ohhh god...

So soft.
So warm.
So wet, there, between your thighs.
Part them a little more for me.
Yes.
ohhhh...
Does that feel good?
Feel my fingers parting your swollen lips.
Dipping teasingly into the wetness.
Stroking.
Softly.
Spreading that warm wetness up.
Up to your clit.

ohhhh...

Oh you felt that.
Try to keep still.
Feel my fingers sliding round.
Over and around.
A soft, slow rhythm.

Caressing...

Stroking...

Rubbing...

god...

As I lean over to kiss you.
More passionately this time.
A little greedily.
The rhythm of my fingers steady, insistent.
Slick wet sounds coming from your cunt.
As I stroke you.
And kiss you.
My other hand sliding to your blouse.
Unfastening the buttons.
One by one.

Until your blouse drifts open.

god...
ohhh god such delicious breasts...
My hand sliding over them.
Drifting across your soft skin.
Brushing teasingly over your nipples.
Already so hard.
And kissing you again.
Harder.
More demanding.
Wanting you.
Loving the way you feel.
Your back arching a little as I touch you.
And caress you.
And stroke you.

So wet for me now.
So open and wet.
Arching up to my fingers.
As I slip and slide around your clit.

Teasing...

Rubbing...

Stroking...

ahhh god...

I want you.
I want to be inside you.
Unbutton my jeans.
That's it.
Help me tug them down.
Can you see what you do to me?
Can you see how hard I am?
god...

Take me in your mouth.

Suck me.
Suck my cock.
Yes...
yes like that...
unnnhhhhh...

god...

fuck yes...

My fingers rubbing harder.
Sliding between your lips.
So so wet for me now.
My thumb sliding around your clit.
As my fingers push...

slowly...

into you...

and unnhh god you arch up to me.
Gasping around my throbbing cock.
Trembling.
As my fingers slip so easily into your cunt.
Fucking you.
Fucking you with my wet fingers.
As your mouth...

god...

slides up and down my hard cock.
god...
god I can't take any more...

get astride me...
yes...
that's it...
kiss me...

ohhh...

as your cunt...
unnhhhh....
slides down...
ohhh fuck...
ohh fuck yes...
all the way down onto me...

god...
god I'm inside you...
my cock so deep...
deep in your dripping wet cunt...

ohhh fuck...

yes...
yes like that...
fuck me...
ohhh god fuck me...
ride me...
ride my cock...
god yes
god you're so fucking wet...
sliding...
and squeezing...
unhhhhhhh..
squeezing around my erection..
throbbing...
throbbing inside you...
god I'm so close...
god I want you to come on me...

ohhh god...

fuck me harder...
don't stop..

ohhh god that's it
please...
god yes...
sliding your cunt...
so hard...
unnnhhhh...
all the way down
ohh fuck you're gonna make me cum...

ohh god...

ohh god I can't hold back..

unnhhh...

fuck you're so wet...

ohhh fuck I'm gonna cum...
gonna spurt...
unnnnhhhhhhh
gonna spurt my hot cum...
ohhh fuck...
deep inside you...

ohhh fuckk can you feel me pulsing...
throbbing...
so fucking hard...
ohhhhh
ohh I'm gonna cum.....
gonna cum in your cunt...
ohhh cum with me...

cum all over my spurting cock...

ohhh fuck...


ohhh I can't hold it back...


unhhhhhhhh

unnhh i'm cumminggg

fuckkk
cum with me....
unnhhhhhh god cum with me.....

ohhh fuckkk now...


yesss...


THERE...




NOW...

15 Comments:

previous comments:

OMG.......I am so turned on.......Will have to go and get my favourite vibrator out and read this again and again till I cum.......Shouldn't take too long!!! As usual Dirtyboy you have to power to turn me on like no-one else.........Mmmmmmmmmmm
Sexy Angel, July 06th, 2005

Thanks Again Dirtyboy. Youre just fucking yummy.
MadTea, July 06th, 2005

DirtyBoy-So sensual...just what I needed right now...I needed foreplay for myself and I knew exactly where to cum for that...as always you get me wet and wanting...Thank you...M
birdmadgirl, July 06th, 2005

It's been so long since you took the time to finger me like this. Worth the wait. But I'll need more soon...so wet.
x
Sinnamon, July 06th, 2005

mmm... so wet and turned on... can't wait till your next update ;)
pussycat, July 07th, 2005

Ahhgod roger-your kiss-I can feel it from my lips all the way to my throbbing, wet cunt. You feel so hot, so horny, so Wonderful! I'd love to have my fingers, hands, lips,legs all OVER your body and your gorgeous hard on. kissing, licking, sucking... impaling myself on your lovely cock. God the friction is perfect, my cunt is soooo wet. ohh god, yes--I want to cum with you now roger..... L
dancingbackwards, July 07th, 2005

ohh... that was amazing! almost as if you were here with me... touching, feeling, carressing, licking!
you made me so so wet.
its a truly delicious account, and i cannot wait for you to make me cum again soon!
xxxxxxxxxx
bad_angel, July 10th, 2005

Wow, you've made me cum over and over with your words. Tell me more.
vampires_lust, July 10th, 2005

thankyou girls, glad you all enjoyed it xx
more to come in a day or two...
dirtyboy, July 10th, 2005

WOW... that was hot. Of course I would run across it when my lover is out of town. It's such a shame to waste all this energy on fingers and palm... I'll have to come back and read it again later... then go fuck sublime!

WELL DONE!

my pleasure, Shade, glad you enjoyed it

I enjoyed that as much this time as the first time I read it, which was my introductory to this divinely dirty little hole of yours.

The Cunting Linguist.

oh my god. i didn' think it was possible to get this aroused just from reading something. I am sitting here shaking and wondering who can i sack up with in short order. absolutely amazing. i can hardly wait to read more...
*signed*
tease me

It's absolutely a pleasure to arouse you so intensely - hope you enjoy exploring the archives x

another masterpiece, great work

I read along and was right there with you. Feeling in a frenzied and exquisite state. Thank you for that Roger.

:: christina

*pant*

Wow, I came across this site by accident. But i am so damn glad i did. I have never been so turned on in my life. I had the most intense orgasm reading this while i touched myself....Ill be back for more...

thankyou girls xx
and dukky - welcome to my site - hope you find plenty to arouse you in my archives - have fun ;) x

tres bien. this would have to be one of my favorites from you, even though i enjoy all of your work. bit of a fan base, no wonder.

thankyou - one of my own favourites too - and it's a pleasure to hear from you x

There's nothing like getting yourself off against the floor, only to realize when you finally sit up that your front-fastened sports bra's snapped completely open.

I swear, undergarments have a mind of their own at times...

would it be safe to guess that you were masturbating rather urgently and vigourously at the time? I like that, obviously ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home