London 4 - Sophie's Orgy

Sunday, June 03, 2007 at 11:30 AM

For those of you who prefer to read it all in one go, here's the delightful foursome collected for you. Rather intense, this one, I think - have fun ;) xx

No time was wasted upon our return to our apartments. The experience in the bar had ignited all our passions. My own delightful climax, cumming deliciously into Kathryn's hand, had merely fuelled my desire for more, much more. I needed to reach orgasm again, and again, and again... tonight I knew I would be insatiable.

There was something intoxicating about drawing Henri and Kathryn into this world of ours, tempting them with glimpses of intense sexuality, wanting them to ache for us, for our bodies. Our first experience together had been gorgeous, but tonight we fully intended to take them, to have our way with them, whatever way we pleased. We both needed to fuck, and the need was becoming urgent.

Sophie sensed my own need, even as we followed Henri and Kathryn into the apartment. She, too, was already inflamed with lust, the taste of Henri's cum still on her lips. As our guests removed their coats, Sophie pushed me back against the wall, holding me there, kissing me greedily, her tongue sliding into my mouth, her crotch moving against my thigh as I slipped it between hers, rubbing herself against me as we kissed passionately. I knew she was going to fuck Henri, knew that was what she wanted, and this greedy, sensual kiss felt like reassurance. Without speaking, her lips and her body told me clearly: "It's you I want, you're mine, you're my slut, my whore. What follows is simply pleasure, and lust."

She looked at me then, her gaze holding mine, speaking to me softly. "At any time, if what you see becomes too much, you must tell me, and I will stop, immediately, and come to you."

I smiled, kissing her softly as she held me there. "I will," I replied, "I promise. Enjoy yourself. I want you to enjoy yourself, it'll give me pleasure, I assure you." She smiled softly, kissing me again. Suddenly grabbing my hair, reasserting her control, she tugged my head back and bit on my neck, hard. I groaned with pleasure, our guests turning to watch us, Kathryn gasping with delight at the view, Sophie still moving against me, very much in heat.

Realising we were being watched, Sophie turned to look at Kathryn, her and Henri both breathing hard, anticipating what was to come. "Kathryn..." Sophie said, still moving against me as she spoke, "I wish to fuck your husband. I wish to fuck Henri. Would you allow me this pleasure...?" As she asked the question, Sophie's hand slipped down to my cock, rubbing my erection through my trousers. I looked over to Henri, his gaze burning with desire.

Kathryn turned to look briefly at her husband, taking his hand, squeezing it with deep affection, smiling at him. "You may take your pleasure with my husband. He hasn't stopped talking about how much he wants you for the past day. For my own part, I would very much love to watch..."

The idea sounded blissful. I very much needed to be touched, but I had never had the opportunity to watch Sophie in the midst of sexual congress. I wanted to see how she moved, how she reacted, wanted to watch her as she fucked, to see her body naked and aroused, wrapped around Henri. I wanted to see her reach orgasm, impaled on his cock.

My own immediate need could wait, I decided to join Kathryn as voyeur. There was no need for shyness, we had all seen each other naked before. Sophie, as ever, took the initiative, stripping off her clothes, and I followed her lead, until we were both naked. My cock was achingly erect - Sophie kissed me again, her hand sliding down to my cock, stroking me for a few moments, Henri and Kathryn watching as they slipped out of their clothing. Henri was just as erect, his penis jutting up from between his thighs, large and firm, a thing of beauty, cut from marble. I rarely feel the need for the sexual company of other men, but I knew this would have to be an exception. I wanted to suck his magnificent cock. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, on my face. I wanted to feel his hot spunk spurting onto my lips as I masturbated him urgently. Needless to say, I was intensely aroused.

Kathryn and I took our seats next to each other, at the end of the bed. Sophie slipped onto the bed, naked and aroused, laying on her back, a vision of sensuality. Her fingers already strayed over her own body, one hand at her breast, the other stroking herself between her open thighs. Henri watched her for a moment, masturbating slowly, savouring the moment, his erection visibly throbbing as his hand moved up and down, and then joined her on the bed...

Sophie pulled Henri between her open thighs, looking up at him lustfully, slipping her hand around his hard cock, stroking him rhythmically. He groaned with pleasure, sliding his hands up over her breasts, his fingertips tracing over her nipples, breathing harder, intensely aroused. As Sophie continued stroking him, Henri slid a hand down her body, following her soft contours, slowly slipping his fingers over her belly and down between her thighs. Sophie gasped as his fingers found her wetness, responding by stroking his cock a little harder, pulling him over her with her other hand, kissing him lustfully, her tongue exploring his mouth.

Kathryn and I sat together on the small couch that we'd placed at the foot of the bed, both of us naked, watching Sophie and Henri, touching ourselves, masturbating gorgeously as we took in the view. I was very aware of Kathryn right next to me, the soft skin of her thighs brushing against mine as her fingers circled her clit, her breath hot and heavy, her gaze wandering over our partners on the bed, watching them touch each other.

I was a natural voyeur; watching Sophie like this was delightful for me, but I wondered what emotions were running through Kathryn's head as she watched her husband on the bed with Sophie, his penis hugely erect, his fingers slipping and sliding around Sophie's dripping wet sex, kissing her greedily. I looked at Kathryn briefly, curious to see how she was coping, and she returned the look, gazing at me for a moment. Her mouth was open, breathing hard, her eyes filled with deep lust, pinching a nipple with her fingers, her other hand firmly buried between her open thighs, rubbing herself, masturbating shamelessly, returning her gaze quickly to the bed, not wanting to miss anything. Clearly she was embracing voyeurism as much as I. Stroking my eager erection, I too returned my attention to the bed.

Sophie was sucking Henri's cock eagerly, her lips sliding back and forth along his large erection, licking it greedily, her tongue lapping over and around the swollen head of his penis, feasting on it. Henri was kneeling on the bed, looking down at her as she sucked him, his hands sliding through her hair, his hips moving in time with her lips, fucking her mouth, groaning as her tongue lapped at him. He already seemed close to orgasm, his rhythm increasing, his cock intensely erect, but I knew Sophie wouldn't allow that yet - she needed to be fucked, it was her turn to be given pleasure. Tugging his throbbing cock from her mouth, she lay on her back, pulling Henri over her again, and I watched, stroking my cock a little harder as I saw his erection slipping and sliding against Sophie's wet cunt, rubbing against her, needing to be inside her.

"Fuck me, Henri..." Sophie gasped, "put your cock inside me... fuck me hard... I need it...". I heard Kathryn gasp next to me, the rhythm of her fingers increasing around her clit as she watched, her gaze fixed on Henri's penis as he slid the swollen head down, slipping it between the lips of Sophie's cunt. He'd needed this since the first moment he'd seen her - with one long, deep thrust, he pushed the full length of his cock deep inside her. Sophie groaned with pleasure, sliding her hands down his back, clutching his firm buttocks, pulling his huge erection deeper into her cunt, gasping with each thrust, their bodies pushing and moving together. Henri's face was already flushed, looking down at Sophie as he fucked her, pounding his cock into her again and again and again, wet sounds splashing from her cunt, fucking her urgently.

Sophie's cunt was dripping wet - I could see Henri's cock glistening with her juices as it slid back and forth into her sex, her back arching as he thrust deeper, filling her with his cock, fucking her, hard and urgent. I kept rhythm with them, my hand sliding up and down my throbbing erection in time with their thrusts, leaning back into the couch, my thighs half open, masturbating deliciously. Kathryns thighs were spread open next to me, her fingers skidding around her clit, sometimes pushing them into her cunt, fucking herself with her fingers, then returning them to her clit, stroking herself in the same rhythm as mine. I could feel the soft skin of her thigh brushing against mine as she masturbated, a rhythmic brush of her leg against my own. Still stroking myself with one hand, I slipped the other over her thigh, running it down the inside - and then slowly back up - she gasped gently, lifting her leg, draping it over mine, encouraging me, gasping again gently as my fingers caressed the inside of her thigh. As she continued to masturbate, I did the same, my erection pulsing now, needing to come soon, holding it back.

Sophie was grunting hard now, her thighs wrapped around Henri's body, clinging onto him, her fingernails in his back, dragging them down as he fucked her, Henri yelping a little with pain and pleasure, fucking her harder in response, his cock thrusting deeper. We were all nearing orgasm now, all of us getting close - it was clear that whoever came first would trigger the others - it would take so little now to make us come.

Henri was growling as he pounded deeper into Sophie's cunt, sweat beginning to drip from his forehead. His muscles flexed and tensed and rippled as he fucked her, Sophie scratching harder down his back, urging him on more, gasping and groaning and crying out with each thrust of his cock, his body slapping against hers as they began to reach their crescendo.

I could barely take any more, and Kathryn was even closer to orgasm - I looked over to her again, watching her masturbating urgently, her face and neck flushed, one hand grasping one of her breasts, squeezing her nipple as her hand rubbed frantically at her sex - she was going to come...

Sophie dug hard into Henri's back, dragging her fingernails down hard, all but drawing blood - Henri cried out with intense pain and pleasure, ramming his cock deeper into her cunt, and she screamed in response, grabbing his buttocks, arching up to him, clutching on to him with her thighs, fucking him as he fucked her - it was all he could bear - he groaned with pleasure: "uunnhhhh fuckk... Sophie... I can't hold it... I'm going to come...".

I heard a wet splash come from Sophie's sex, her body beginning to tremble. She was moments behind him. "Come for me..." she gasped, "cum in my cunt... unnhhh... cum for me... ohhh god..."

Kathryn groaned intensely, suddenly taking hold of my hard cock - I gasped with pleasure, looking towards her. Her head was back, her body arching from the couch, rubbing her cunt urgently, frantically, masturbating me with her other hand, suddenly letting out a long groan: "uunnhhhhhhhh... I'm cumminggg... now... UNNNHHHH!" She began to convulse, pushing her fingers deep into her sex as she came, so fucking hard, crying out with pleasure - her orgasm triggered Henri's - he groaned again, ramming his huge cock deep into Sophie's cunt, grabbing onto her, holding his cock deep inside her as he started to come, his spunk suddenly spurting hot and hard inside her, crying out as he came: "fucckkk... UUUNNHHHH!... unnhhh! unnhhh! uunnhhhh!... ".

Sophie screamed with pleasure, her body convulsing as Henri came inside her, clinging onto him, her body bucking urgently, crying out: "fuckkk... that's it... UUNNNNHHHH!" I couldn't take any more - I could feel my penis pulsing hard in Kathryn's hand: "ohhh fuckk... I can't hold it... I'm fucking cumminngg...". Kathryn looked at me, one hand still at her cunt, still trembling, breathing hard, looking down at my throbbing erection, suddenly leaning over me, opening her lips and taking my cock into her mouth, lapping at me with her tongue. I cried out with pleasure, grabbing her head, holding her there, groaning with intense pleasure: "unnnhhhh fuckkk... UNNHHHHHH!" as I felt my cum suddenly spurting from my cock, pumping into her mouth, spurt after spurt of hot cum pouring into her mouth, splashing up over her face as I came, hard and urgent, pulsing, pulsing, pulsing...

On the bed, Sophie had rolled Henri over onto his back, straddling him, rubbing against him - she hadn't finished with him yet...

I caught my breath, my heart still racing, my cock still pulsing deliciously. Glancing away from the bed for a moment, I looked down at Kathryn, bent over my lap, one of her hands still between her thighs, her other hand firmly around my erection, stroking it slowly. Her face was still streaked with my warm cum, dribbling slowly down her chin, her tongue lapping greedily around the swollen head of my cock, not wanting to miss a drop. It felt so good. I was already in a very heightened state of arousal - group sex always did that to me, made me insatiable, needing more and more - I was still intensely erect, and I'd had enough of voyeurism, I now urgently needed to fuck.

On the bed, Sophie was equally insatiable, now straddling Henri, his cock still inside her, fucking him slowly. As I watched her slide up and down on him, I could see his hard cock slipping in and out of her cunt, dripping wet, a trail of cum coating his cock. He had momentarily lost his energy, clearly not accustomed to such intense sessions, but I could tell from her movements that Sophie was subtly squeezing around him with her cunt, keeping him erect, her fingernails scraping down his chest teasingly, then leaning over him to kiss him greedily, not allowing him to stop.

Sophie could easily have come again, very quickly - she was in heat, and one orgasm was never enough for her - but she wanted more now than simply to be watched. She wanted hands, and lips, and bodies all over her. She looked back at me, smiling lustfully. "Come and join us... both of you..."

Kathryn lifted up from my erection, her fingertips scooping up the cum on her face, lapping it onto her tongue, drinking it down. I remembered the shy, nervous, slightly repressed woman we had first met on the airship, now so much more comfortable with her sexuality, eager to please. Smiling at Sophie, she stepped over to the bed.

Sophie watched Kathryn as she leaned over her husband, smiling at him, stroking his cheek affectionately and kissing him gently. As she kissed Henri, Sophie brushed her fingers through Kathryn's hair, teasing it gently. Kathryn looked at her and smiled, watching Sophie as she slowly moved astride her husband, Sophie's cunt still sliding up and down his cock, delicious wet sounds accompanying her rhythm. Sophie looked at her, smiling softly again, her fingers sliding back through Kathryn's hair, brushing across her cheek, looking her in the eyes.

"Kiss me, Kathryn," Sophie whispered, breathing softly, still slowly fucking Henri.

Kathryn hesitated. "I don't know..." she answered, "I've never... with another woman, I mean... I don't know..."

Sophie slipped her fingers through Kathryn's hair, and pulled her closer, smiling softly, and kissed her, gently, sensually. Kathryn gasped, not resisting, Sophie kissing her more passionately, her hand tracing down Kathryn's body, brushing over her breasts. I watched, mesmerised. I had never seen Sophie touch another girl before, and it was intensely exciting to me. My erection pulsed in my hand, stroking myself a little harder - I needed to fuck her. As Sophie kissed Kathryn more passionately, I got up from the couch to join them...

Henri was breathing harder, his arousal intensified from watching Sophie and Kathryn, astonished by their kiss, unable to take his eyes from them as their lips clashed together, Sophie's hand in Kathryn's hair, pulling her closer, their kiss greedy, passionate, sensual.

Kathryn was becoming a real revelation - in conversations, she was always the most shy, the most reticent, and at first I'd wondered if she had agreed to this for her husband's sake - she had said as much earlier, suggesting that it was Henri's desire to fuck Sophie that had brought them to us. And yet now here she was, kissing another woman for the first time, and clearly loving it. I knew that Kathryn's lips would taste of my cum. She seemed to have her own, private rituals - denial, initial reticence, a need to appear shy and demure, and then a sudden switch, allowing her lust to overtake her, prepared to do whatever was expected enthusiastically. She had the makings of a perfect submissive, and I knew this would excite Sophie. As much as she was clearly enjoying Henri's cock inside her, I felt sure that Kathryn was more likely to be returning to our bed. I felt a sudden urge to see Sophie dominate her, use her, take her - to treat her like a little slut. The notion intensified my erection - I climbed onto the bed behind Sophie, straddling Henri's legs, and slipped my hands over her hips, around her waist, sliding them up to her breasts, caressing them softly. Looking down between my thighs, I could see Henri's hard cock still sliding in and out of Sophie's cunt, dripping wet with her juices as she fucked him slowly.

I pinched Sophie's nipples gently, and she gasped, her lips leaving Kathryn's for a moment, turning back to face me, breathing hard, lust in her eyes, kissing me greedily as I moved close behind her, pressing my body against her back.

"Take me from behind," she breathed, "I want you both inside me... I want you to fuck my ass as I fuck Henri... put your cock in my ass..."

"I shall need you to make me wet..." I smiled, kissing her again sensually, my fingers drifting through her hair as Henri and Kathryn watched us.

Sophie slowly lifted up from Henri, his cock making a wet splash as it slipped out from inside her, his penis still intensely erect, glistening with her juices. As I watched, a trail of his cum began to dribble slowly from Sophie's cunt, dripping down onto the bed. I took hold of my erection, sliding the head between her wet lips, pushing my cock deep into her cunt. She groaned softly, pushing back onto me, so warm and wet, Henri's cum and her own juices coating the length of my cock as I fucked her slowly. I teasingly pulled out of her, my erection now dripping wet, watching as Sophie's fingers found Henri's cock, holding it erect, sliding all the way back down onto him, Henri groaning deliciously. I slid my own erection up to Sophie's ass, rubbing the swollen head of my cock against her asshole, and took hold of her hips, holding her steady as I pushed, slowly, into her...

Sophie groaned, moving back against me, her breath trembling as my cock began to penetrate her ass, feeling it part slowly around my wet cock, until the head suddenly slipped inside. She groaned again. "Fuck my ass... put it all the way inside... god... I want it inside me..."

I gasped, taking firmer hold of her hips, sliding my cock deeper into her ass, slowly filling her - she was already trembling, pushing down harder onto Henri's huge cock, taking it deep inside her, holding it there as I pushed my own erection deeper, two cocks inside her now, pulsing, throbbing, filling her...

"I'm going to cum..." she gasped, "I'm going to fucking cum..."

Her breath was coming in short gasps, one hand grabbing onto the bed as she straddled Henri, beginning to convulse, her other hand taking a handful of Kathryn's hair, tugging her to her lips, kissing her greedily. Kathryn returned the kiss passionately, her tongue slipping into Sophie's mouth, her hand sliding down Sophie's body, down to her clit, stroking it now, rubbing her... hard... fast...

Sophie couldn't take any more - her cunt full of Henri's cock, her ass squeezing tightly around my erection, both of us fucking her, penetrating her, deep inside her, Kathryn kissing her urgently, her tongue in Sophie's mouth, her fingers skidding wetly around her clit - it was all she could take - breaking the kiss, clinging onto Kathryn, she screamed with pleasure: "FUCKK... FUCKKK... I'm cumminnggg... AAANNNNHHHHH! ohhh fucking god UUUUNNNHHHH!! ohhh god.... ohhh fuckk..."

Henri groaned with pleasure, grabbing onto her waist, holding her down on him as she came all over his cock, drenching his erection as she came hard. "Ahhh god..." he gasped, "fuck I don't think I can hold back..."

"Don't you cum..." Sophie breathed, "don't you dare cum... hold on to it... keep fucking me..."

My own cock was pulsing hard in Sophie's ass, pushing myself deeper, fucking her now from behind, trying to hold onto my own orgasm, not wanting to stop. My belly was slapping against her ass with each long, deep thrust, both of us fucking her hard now, both intensely erect, trying not to come, her body trembling again, right on the edge of another orgasm. Our rhythms matched each other - each time Sophie moved forward, she slid deep onto Henri's cock - each time she moved back, my own cock slid deeper into her ass, each of us breathing hard, Sophie groaning intensely, so full, both of our cocks so erect inside her, fucking her harder... faster...

Kathryn couldn't take much more - she was masturbating urgently again, watching us, her fingers skidding around her clit, pushing them into her wet cunt, desperately needing to be filled, to be fucked. Sophie took hold of her, pulling her astride Henri's face, straddling it, Henri grabbing onto her hips, holding her there as his tongue lapped at her cunt, sucking on her, licking her greedily. I could see drops of her wetness dribbling down onto his face, her body trembling as Sophie's hands slid up over Kathryn's breasts, squeezing them, pinching them. Kathryn could barely take it - I could see her body convulsing a little - Sophie pulled her close again, one hand in her hair, pulling her to her lips roughly, kissing her greedily, Sophie's other hand sliding down to Kathryn's clit, skidding across it, circling and stroking rapidly. It was all she could take - Kathryn surrendered, her hips bucking over Henri's face, Sophie's tongue deep in her mouth, her fingers rubbing urgently at her clit - that was it - Kathryn screamed: "ohhhh fuckkk... FUCKK... I'm cumminggg.... NOW... UUNNHHHHH!"

Kathryn's body rippled with intense convulsions, smearing her cunt against Henri's face, her wetness streaming from her sex, gripping onto Sophie as she came - Henri couldn't take any more - he groaned, animal-like, his body arching up between Sophie's thighs, slamming his cock up harder into Sophie's cunt - once - twice - three times - and that was it - he cried out with intense pleasure, his cock ramming deep into Sophie's cunt, crying out as he started to cum: "ohhhhh... I'm... fucking... cumminggg... UUNNHHHHHH!!"

Sophie cried out urgently again, clinging onto Kathryn, ramming down onto his spurting cock, feeling each hot spurt inside her, again, and again, and again, his spunk spashing deep into her wet cunt - I could feel her about to cum - I thrust my erection harder into her ass, holding it there, biting her neck hard, my hands clutching her breasts, pinching her nipples, and she screamed again: "FUCKK... NOW.... UUNNNNHHHHHH!! ohhh FUCK yes... UUNNHHHHH!. Her body shuddered into intense convulsions - I couldn't take any more - with an intense, urgent cry, I felt my cock throbbing so fucking hard, grabbing onto Sophie as my cum suddenly spurted from my cock, again and again, flooding deep into her ass, followed by another spurt... and another, each of us clinging to the other, our orgasms feeding off each other, pulsing... throbbing... my spunk spurting into her ass, Henri's cum still pouring into her cunt, Sophie and Kathryn clinging to each other, cumming so fucking hard together...

We caught our breath, enjoying the afterglow of our delightful orgasms, Henri opening a fresh bottle of wine as I briefly slipped to the bathroom to bathe my penis. I had been fucking Sophie's arse for some time, and even at my most lustful, I have always considered myself a gentleman.

I returned to the bedroom to find my three lovers on the bed, Kathryn laid back languidly, Sophie's arm draped affectionately around her, kissing her gently. Henri was facing them at the foot of the bed, watching them rather lustfully, one hand down between his thighs, stroking himself almost absent-mindedly. His cock was, once again, firmly erect, and still prodigously sized. Such a delightfully erotic scene with which to be confronted - I took my place next to Henri, watching the girls as they kissed softly, my own arousal already stirring.

Sophie gave Kathryn one more gentle kiss, and then looked up to smile at me. "Have you still not sated your voyeuristic appetite?" she asked, glancing at my growing erection, knowing how much I was enjoying watching her with Kathryn.

"My apologies," I replied, returning her smile, "you know how much I love to watch."

"I have not had enough of that particular pleasure myself tonight," she answered, her fingers softly teasing Kathryn's hair, "and Kathryn has not yet been fucked. I note, also, that Henri is once again spectacularly erect. Do you think he's hard enough for you yet, Kathryn?"

Kathryn smiled demurely, glancing at her husband as he stroked himself a little more firmly, clearly anticipating the pleasure to come. "Perhaps we could both assist him a little in that..."

"It would seem the best solution," Sophie agreed, "but I have a more enticing idea. Lay back and watch for a few moments, Kathryn..."

And with that, Sophie got onto all fours, and moved seductively towards Henri, watching him masturbate a few moments longer, then brushing his hand away from his cock, and replacing it with her own, sliding her warm fingers around his firm erection, and stroking him teasingly. Henri sighed appreciatively, watching her hand moving rhythmically, his cock throbbing in response. Sophie looked towards me.

"It would appear that I do need an assistant after all," she smiled. "Would you care to help me here?"

"What would you have me do?" I replied, already knowing what she had in mind.

"I think perhaps you should go down on him," she answered, breathing a little more heavily. "Is that something you'd enjoy...?"

"Very much so," I replied, moving towards Henri, my own erection stiffening at the idea. Henri looked momentarily uncertain about the prospect.

"I don't know..." he began, "I'm not sure I..."

"Oh don't be so dull, Henri," chided Sophie, "you've been watching me with your wife, after all. And you might find you like it...". As I leaned over Henri, his cock still fiercely erect in Sophie's hand, I glanced briefly at Kathryn - her eyes were wide open, not wanting to miss a moment of this, one of her hands already between her thighs, stroking herself teasingly. I smiled at her, leaning further over Henri, looking at his huge erection, my mouth already watering. Truth be told, I had also never done this, never tasted another man, but Henri's cock was a thing of beauty, and I had wanted to touch it from the first moment I'd seen it. Before he could change his mind, I opened my lips, and slowly took his hard cock into my mouth, hearing him groan in response.

As I took him deeper into my mouth, my tongue swirling seductively over the head of his cock, Sophie stroked my hair, encouraging me, watching appreciatively, masturbating gently as my lips and tongue caressed Henri's cock, her breath quickening. Moving down close to me, she slipped her tongue down his shaft as my lips sucked slowly over the tip, looking at me and smiling lustfully. I slipped his cock from my mouth for a moment, kissing her greedily, and as we broke the kiss, Sophie took over, taking his erection deep into her mouth, sucking on him gorgeously, lifting off again and allowing me to resume, his penis throbbing deliciously between my lips as he slowly fucked my mouth.

"No more..." he gasped, "please... I need to fuck Kathryn... need it right now or I'll come..."

I could feel the pulsing of his erection in my mouth as I sucked him, the head of his cock swelling as my tongue lapped greedily around him, his hips bucking a little as he slid his penis in and out of my mouth, trying not to come.

"He does seem very close to orgasm," Sophie said, still stroking my hair, looking towards Kathryn, enjoying the sight of her masturbating again, Kathryn's fingers rubbing her clit a little more urgently now, intensely aroused. "What do you think we should do, Kathryn? Should we make him come? Would you like to see him spurt his hot spunk all over my lover's face...?"

Kathryn grunted involuntarily, the rhythm of her fingers increasing, trembling as she watched. "I want to see him doing the same..." she gasped, "I want to see Henri go down on him..."

"You want Henri to suck my lover's cock...?" Sophie replied, teasingly.

"Yes..." Kathryn gasped, stroking her clit deliciously, "yes that's what I want... god..."

I pulled up from Henri's straining erection, giving it a final, teasing lick, my hand stroking him as the girls watched. "Is this something you feel able to do...?" I smiled.

"I don't know..." he gasped, his penis still throbbing in my hand as I stroked him, "I've never... I mean I'm not..."

"Neither am I," I replied, moving closer to him, still slowly stroking his magnificent erection, my other hand now drifting though his hair, "I need to fuck them as much as you, I require the touch of a woman to bring me to my climax, just as you do... however... I have your erection in my hand, I'm equally erect, and we appear to be naked on the bed together... I think perhaps this once we can drop our inhibitions..." I pushed him down towards my erection, very aware of our lovers watching us, Kathryn rather flushed, masturbating quite vigourously, Sophie smiling at me, her hand between her thighs, teasingly caressing her clit. I felt his hand around my erection, and I gasped as his lips slowly engulfed my cock, his tongue already swirling over the head of my penis rather greedily. I groaned, pushing my cock deeper into his mouth, feeling myself throbbing deliciously as he moved up and down, pleasure coursing through my body.

Kathryn was masturbating more urgently. Sophie had moved by her side, her hands drifting over Kathryn's body, sliding up over her breasts, pinching her nipples gently, encouraging her further. "Does this please you, Kathryn?" she whispered.

"Yes..." she gasped, "god... I need to be fucked... Henri... please... fuck me... ohh god please fuck me..."

My fingers were in Henri's hair now, holding his head in place, my hips moving back and forth as I fucked his mouth, using him, taking my pleasure from his greedy lips and tongue. I was so tempted to keep going, to allow myself to come, to spurt my cum in his mouth, to tug my penis from his mouth right at the moment of orgasm, and cum all over his face, hot and wet, but this new taste for fucking a man's mouth had merely made my need to fuck Sophie that much more urgent - I needed to be inside her, I desperately needed to feel her sex around my erection, needed to feel her come, all over my cock.

Henri finally responded to his wife's begging, lifting his mouth from my hard penis, giving it a last lascivious lick, stroking my erection for a few more moments, and then moving across the bed towards his wife, slipping between her wide open thighs, and leaning over her to kiss her passionately. As they kissed, Kathryn reached down to his swollen penis, taking it firmly in her hand and feeding it straight into her eager cunt, groaning with pleasure as his cock sank, inch by delicious inch, deep inside her. I could hear how wet she was - it was clear she was already very close to orgasm, needing him desperately. As I watched, they began to fuck more urgently - I couldn't resist masturbating, my hand back at my cock, stroking myself deliciously, rubbing the wetness from his lips along the length of my erection. Kathryn was breathing hard, her breath trembling, groaning with pleasure at each long deep thrust, so intensely aroused.

Sophie was watching them too, masturbating in time to their moves, her gaze moving from them to me, and back to them again, her senses overflowing. Her fingers skidded back and forth over her clit, stroking, rubbing, needing an orgasm desperately. Kathryn was laid back on the bed now, her thighs wrapped around Henri as he thrust his cock deeper and harder into her cunt, grunting with each thrust, her hands gripping his ass, pulling him rhythmically into her, again and again and again.

Sophie could sit and watch no longer - she needed to be part of this - moving up towards Kathryn on the bed, she leaned over to kiss her passionately, their lips clashing together sensually, tongues greedy for each other. Sophie lifted up, breathing hard, and then got onto all fours, straddling Kathryn's face, looking towards Henri, facing him as he fucked Kathryn urgently. Henri looked up at Sophie, his gaze filled with intense lust, taking in the curves of Sophie's naked body, his cock so blissfully erect, still sliding in and out of Kathryn's cunt. Sophie smiled at him, slipping her fingers through his hair, and she pulled his mouth to her lips, kissing him greedily, lustfully, wantonly. At the same time, she lowered herself down onto Kathryn's face, sliding her wet sex against Kathryn's lips, gasping with pleasure as Kathryn's tongue slipped inside her.

I was so erect from witnessing this, so close to my orgasm, urgently needing to fuck. I moved behind Sophie, sliding my hands over her hips, holding her steady as she kissed Henri, my erect cock slipping between her open thighs from behind, the head of my penis finding her dripping wet cunt, and pushing, slowly, all the way inside her. She was so wet, so hot. Already I felt my cock begin to pulse, knowing I could come at any moment, desperately holding it back. As I began to fuck her, I could suddenly feel Kathryn's tongue sliding over my balls, lapping at them as my cock pushed deeper into Sophie's cunt from behind, my penis throbbing deliciously in response.

Henri was watching us both, his gaze wandering over Sophie's body as I fucked her, all four of us in time with each other now, pushing and moving together. As I watched him, his cock slipped from Kathryn's cunt - I think it was deliberate, though by now it was all becoming a blur of urgent hands and lips and bodies moving together, each of us desperate to come, knowing that whoever came first would inevitably trigger the rest of us to come. As his large, dripping wet cock came into view, skidding against Kathryn's cunt, rubbing against her, he was rewarded by Sophie leaning over, her breasts brushing against Kathryn's belly, her lips opening to take Henri's throbbing cock into her mouth, swirling over and around the head of his penis, licking Kathryn's juices from his length, sucking him gorgeously. I continued to thrust deeper into Sophie from behind, both her mouth and her cunt now filled, Henri fucking her mouth greedily, my cock sliding deeper and harder into her dripping wet sex. We all moved together, the rhythm driving us on, such intensity, the sex becoming dreamlike now, no longer sure who's hand was touching who, pleasure pouring through our bodies. I felt Kathryn's hands on my thighs, her tongue lapping at my balls as I fucked Sophie - I pulled my cock from Sophie's cunt for a moment, looking down, sliding my erection briefly into Kathryn's mouth, gasping with pleasure as her tongue swirled over the head of my cock, needing to cum again, so tempted to spurt my cum all over her face, somehow holding it back, sliding my throbbing erection back into Sophie's cunt, slipping it inside her, deep and hard.

Henri had slipped his cock back inside Kathryn, fucking her harder - she was groaning deliciously now, begging Henri to fuck her harder, deeper... we were all so close now... my hands slipped around Sophie's waist, sliding up to her breasts, and she groaned gorgeously as I caressed them, pushing herself back onto my throbbing erection, so fucking wet now, so close to cumming - I could feel her wetness dripping along my cock... I felt sure it must have been dripping down onto Kathryn's face... I could feel Kathryn's tongue sliding against my cock each time it emerged from Sophie's cunt.

I rammed my cock harder into Sophie's sex - I was so close to orgasm now, trying to hold it back, not wanting to be the first - Sophie cried out, pushing back harder onto my pulsing erection, about to come, grabbing onto Henri again, her hand gripping his hair, kissing him deeply - I could see he couldn't take any more - he was pounding his cock into Kathryn's cunt now, her thighs gripping him tightly... she screamed with pleasure, delicious wet sounds coming from her cunt, her thighs trembling deliciously... and suddenly, she was there - as he pounded deep inside her, a wet splash came from her cunt, and she came, hard, crying out his name: "unnnnhhh fuckkk... ohhh HENRI.... NOW... OHHHHHH NOW!" her body shaking, convulsing, Henri groaning with pleasure, her cunt streaming over his cock.

Henri was right on the edge of his own orgasm, and Sophie and I weren't far behind. "Come for me," Sophie gasped, looking Henri in the eye, "come for me, Henri... don't hold it back... god come for me...". "Fuckk..." he groaned, his thighs trembling, pushing his cock so deep, Kathryn still spasming around his pulsing penis, still in the midst of her own orgasm, "fuckkk... FUCKKK... ohhh that's IT... UUNNHHHHHH! unnhhhhh! uunnnhhhh! uunnhhh!"

Nothing could hold back our orgasms now - Sophie and I were mere seconds behind Kathryn and Henri - Sophie was breathing hard, so wet around my cock, watching him as he began to cum, pushing back harder onto me - still cumming, Henri suddenly pulled his cock from Kathryn's cunt, Sophie leaning over greedily to catch a long spurt of cum over her face, another hot spurt smearing across her lips as she took his cock into her mouth. I thrust my cock deep into her cunt, and it was all she could take - still lapping at Henri's spurting cock, she groaned with pleasure, holding onto Henri's cock, his cum pouring over her fingers, screaming my name as she started to come, hard: "I'm cumming... OHHHH I'M CUMMINNNGGG.... UUUNNNNHHHHH!!! FUCK yes! NNHHH! NNHHH! UUNNHHH!" - her body was convulsing hard, her wetness splashing over my throbbing cock - I couldn't hold back any longer - I needed this orgasm so badly - with a growl of intense pleasure I rammed my penis deep into Sophie's cunt, crying out as I began to come, hanging on to her tightly, my cock pulsing hard in her cunt: "ohhhh FUCK Sophie.... I'm cumminnnggg... I'm fuckking CUMMINNNGGG... THERE... UUNNHHHHH!". Spurt after spurt of cum jetted deep inside her, filling her... and Sophie began to come a second time, screaming again, intense orgasm pulsing through her with each spurt of my cum, so hard... so intense... our bodies locked together...

Until we all collapsed onto the bed... hot... sated... the scent of sex filling the room... such a delicious evening...

to be continued in Chapter Five...

18 Comments:

MMMMMMM, absolutely lovely, Roger, all together like that....

~Cinders~

mmmm, Mr. Roger. . .u never cease to entice me

cinders - very much my pleasure x
I tried reading it myself a couple of days ago in this complete format, and couldn't get beyond their first orgasms without cumming deliciously, and it's rare for my own erotica to make me cum - I think this might be powerful stuff ;)

lina - and I very much love to entice you ;) x

This story is incredibly powerful for me, so powerful in fact that it's caused me to neglect posting a comment for you. I adore this, lover, thank you xxx

damned!!!l

DLG - you know how much i adore to make you come - glad you enjoyed it so thoroughly ;)

silenceup2nogood - I think you meant 'damn!' - but thankyou anyway ;)

Roger, you wicked, wicked boy. I didn't make it past the double penetration ... came gorgeously ...finished the story as I descended from the peak of pleasure ... still feeling gloriously fucked and knowing that you loved making me cum and cum. I'll sleep quite well tonight, my dear. xoxox

sirenmoon - mmm... just what I wanted, and yes, I do very much love to make you cum so gorgeously - I'm delighted that you had such a good time with it ;) xx

I think I came four times reading this one, it's now up there as one of my favourites (but can anything beat the party story? that one is amazing). thank you for making my evening so good, roger...

kota

mmmm kota - this one is very intense, I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much - such a pleasure for me to know how good it made you feel - very much my pleasure ;) xx

wow, that was so deliciously erotic

I'm glad you enjoyed it ;) xx

Wow Roger...I'm pretty new around here, but I came 3 times reading that one...my ultimate fantasy, to have 2 (or 3) cocks in me at once...your writing is amazing...I can't take my eyes away....mmmm...

B

B - this is a pretty intense one, and one of my own favourites too - I'm glad you enjoyed it so much ;)
It's such a pleasure for me to make you come so delightfully - and three times in a row - yum ;) xx

I've spent the last week or so poring thru your archives - such fun...as was your orgy. I'll be back, and cumming again, I'm sure...

B

I'll look forward to seeing you - hope you'll have fun ;) xx

This is the first Sophie chapter I have read. God! I think I came 4 times while reading this just now--made me so wet and made me come so good! I am still so wet, dripping wet, the juice running out of me as I type this. I will have to change my panties before leaving tonight for my evening out or I guess I could just not wear any tonight to remind me of what pleasure I just had. Thanks for making me so wet and juicy and making me come 4 times!
I will be checking out the rest of the Sophie chapters after reading this one!

mmm... I'm delighted you enjoyed it so thoroughly - this is definitely an intense post, you're not the only person to have commented who came four times - I need to write more like this, I think ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home