The Threesome - part three

Saturday, August 16, 2008 at 3:45 PM

I've been Fleshbotted! Thankyou to Madeline Glass for the mention, and hi to all of you who have just discovered me - have fun exploring the archives, I hope you'll find plenty in here to help you come delightfully...

I've just passed one million hits this week, and I'm still eager for presents - go check out the post here - but maybe you should read this first - part three of the threesome - hope you enjoy

roger xx

-----------------------------

My cock is deliciously erect as it slips from your mouth, your hand gliding up and down it's length, feeling it pulse in your hand as you stroke me, the head swollen, glistening, my breath harder as you stroke me, still lapping at me teasingly with your tongue, watching my body respond. "I need you to fuck me, Roger..." you breathe, your voice trembling a little as she laps at you, her tongue swirling over and around your clit, your body bucking a little up towards her, feeling your wetness dribbling a little from your cunt, needing to be filled, needing to be fucked.

She looks up to you from between your thighs, smiling at you, her face wet from you, watching as you stroke my cock, knowing what you need. Her fingers still circling your clit, she slides up alongside you, leaning over you, kissing you sensually, and as she kisses you, the rhythm of her fingers increases, your clit pulsing in response, your thighs falling open, arching up to her touch. She smiles at me, and I smile lustfully back, pulling gently away from your fingers, slipping my body between your thighs. You gasp as you feel my cock skidding teasingly against your wet cunt, rubbing myself against you, and you slide your fingers through her hair, kissing her a little more greedily, your tongue slipping into her mouth as her fingers continue to caress your clit, stroking, circling, rubbing. It's all getting too much - you need to be fucked.

The girl lifts up from your lips, watching me again, looking lustfully at my cock as it glides against your cunt, watching the rhythm of my movements as I slide against you. "Put your cock inside her..." she breathes, "I want to watch you fuck her..." I smile at her, sliding the swollen head of my erection down to your cunt, feeling your lips part around me, and with one long, slow thrust, I slide the full length of my penis deep inside you, filling you.

You groan with pleasure, your cunt slick and wet around my cock as I slide it deep, squeezing around me, and I start to fuck you, sliding deliciously back and forth, the girl watching every move, her fingers still circling your clit, stroking you as I fuck you, leaning over to kiss you again, greedily, sensually, her tongue exploring your mouth. You arch up from the bed, pushing your cunt down harder onto my thrusting cock, taking me deeper inside you, and her lips slide down your neck, licking, biting, making her way down to your breasts, circling your nipple with her tongue, licking around it, then engulfing your nipple with her lips, sucking greedily, the rhythm of her fingers around your clit increasing as I fuck you harder.

"god..." you gasp, "I want to taste you... let me taste you", and she smiles lustfully, kneeling up next to you, easing astride your face, settling down over you, and you slide your hands up over her thighs, pulling her lower down over your face, lapping at her cunt gorgeously. She's already so wet... as you tongue slides between the lips of her cunt, she bucks a little, warm wetness pouring slowly against your tongue, her cunt opening deliciously - you lift your fingers up to her cunt, wanting to be inside her, wanting to feel her squeeze around you, and without hesitation, you slide two fingers all the way into her cunt, hearing her gasp delightfully in response, a trickle of warm wetness making it's way down your fingers...

(more to follow...)

14 Comments:

Ahhhhh........Roger. You know just what a girl wants. *sigh* Beautiful. Delicious. Exciting.

-P

I do my best ;) xx

Dammit! Leaving me hanging again?! *Whimpers*

oh honey, you know exactly what I need! thank you thank you thank you, can't wait for the next installment you genius!
LOL Divinemisssam

Rose - such a greedy girl... you'll get what you want... xx

Divinemisssam - very much my pleasure, and still much more to follow xx

that is just what i needed... cant wait for the next installment.
xx

Such a gorgeous post as always Roger!

Your words still send shivers up and own my spine!

Missed your writing when I was away:)

xx

hi charlotte - it's lovely to have you back, hope you had a fabulous holiday - I see you're enjoying the Bank Holiday as it's meant to be enjoyed (rather decadently) ;) xx

I've been away once more, but as always what a delicious fucking I've come back to. Your words never fail to drive me wild with desire, make my whole body shudder with orgasm.

Mmmm ... thank you.

xoxo
Dukky

Dukky - it's lovely to see you back, and it's always a pleasure to make you come so gorgeously - don't stay away so long next time! xx

you make me so fucking wet ,,, i couldnt help but get my vibe out ,, i ope u dont mind ,, or are u goin to have to punish me :) :P ,,, never fail to turn me on ,,,

naughty bi angel ,,,

btw ,,, i dont suppose u could do a rough threesome?? perfect combination in my mind ,, xx

of course I don't mind - ideally you should always have your vibe at the ready when reading my blog, as you know how very much I enjoy making you so wet, and I love to make you come ;)
A rough threesome? Such a filthy request from such a delightfully filthy girl ;) x

Any chance of you finally writing a conclusion to this?

Hi N xx You'll find it all collected at the following link, including the conclusion:
http://dirtyboy2.blogspot.com/2008/08/threesome-complete.html
Hope you enjoy ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home