touch yourself for me...

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 at 10:12 PM

hello you xx
Look! I've won an award! Yay!! Details in the comments, but it's courtesy of the very wonderful Speak Sexy - thankyou!!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates in the past week, but I've been away for a few days having a short vacation. Were you visiting my blog whilst I was away, masturbating delightfully to my words? I do hope so x

It's going to take a couple of days to get a lovely new post together for you (not to mention catch up on my sleep), and I'm working hard on those book collections for you too, so in the meantime, it'd be lovely to get a few delightfully filthy comments to inspire me, as I do so very much love it when you deliberately arouse me, when you tell me dirty things. It's greedy of me, I know, but sometimes I can be very selfish ;)

So here's a playful idea... one that's entirely for my own pleasure, I must admit, but which might just be fun for you too... something to indulge my disgraceful voyeurism ;) I'd like you to go find your favourite post, read it whilst touching yourself delightfully (as you would normally, I hope), but I'd like you to try your best not to cum... then I'd love you to return to the comments here, and tell me exactly what you're doing, tell me just how you're touching yourself, tell me how deliciously wet you are, so that I can watch you... as I do so very much love to watch you...

It's very dirty, I know, and really only for the delightful exhibitionists amongst you, but I think these comments could be intensely hot for all of us to read...

I hope you'll join in and play along - I think this could be fun ;)

Perhaps I should start you off, as it's only fair to join in too...
I'm erect, right now as I type...
naked in bed, my laptop pushed down my thighs...
my erection warm in my hand, and I'm stroking it deliciously slowly...
and it's pulsing...
throbbing...
so very, very erect...
I need to cum, but I'm holding it back...
wanting you...
wanting you to take me into your mouth...
to suck me gorgeously...

ohh...

and the idea of that just made me pulse...
I'm so erect now, stroking myself rhythmically...

god...
feels so good...

thinking about watching you as you masturbate for me...
watching as I see how wet you are...
needing you...
needing to fuck you...

that's what I'm doing right now...

god...


roger xxx

14 Comments:

hmmm....this sounds like a fun little game....comment more once i start playing.

i failed....i just could not resist having an orgasm...if you really want that then i will have to stop reading this blog...near impossible to do.

Dear Roger,

I know we haven't spoken for quite some time, but I'm one of those sneaky silent admirers who often stops by...

In appreciation for your amazingly erotic writings, I've given you an Awesome Guy Blogger Award!

I hope this is your first time, but since you're such a lady's man somehow I doubt it is. ;)

If you'd like to see your award, visit me at http://speaksexy.org/2007/10/03/rockin-girl-blogger-award/

Enjoy the award you sexy man. You deserve it!

Lovingly Yours,
Speak Sexy

lady in waiting - you're clearly a very greedy girl - though I hope it was fun trying ;)

speak sexy - nope, this is my first ever award - thankyou!! (and huge hugs!) xx
I guess that means I have to pass some along myself - yikes! I'll see what I can do ;)

UHNNNNNNNH..... Roger, YOU ARE WICKED !!!!!
The pictures you paint with your words neevr fail to send me into a frenzy.
Thinking of you naked, masturbating, waiting for the kiss of my soft mouth, my hot pink paintbrush of a tongue, the cradling caress of my hands on your balls, a lubricated finger thrust gently into your ass at just the right moment...

My pussy is throbbing and contracting... I'm sitting at the computer, wanting to rub my clit furiously, knowing my panties are already getting wet, the lips of my pussy swelling...

But then again.... I'm a bad girl. And bad girls don't get to come yet, do they ???

Loving Annie

Congratulations Roger...and yes I was visiting your lovely blog while you were away...and yes I masturbating delightfully to your words - ever so quietly since you'll remember that I am at my moms! sshhhhh don't tell
xo

oh fuck Roger...

It's so hard not to cum...I think I'll sneak my hands down my thong...

Oh yes, rubbing softly...trying to find the right spot...uuuhhhhnnn...feels so gooood...

spreading my legs wider, you would be able to see my wetness,moving my fingers faster,moving my hips frantically, imagining your erection instead of my fingers...I dripping wet, my hot sex pulsing...

uuuhhhnnnnn...

OH YES!

are you watching Roger?

it's dripping down my thighs, I think I'll lick myself off...mhmmm so good...

thanx for a great mindfuck as always Roger...;)

Firstly, congrats on your win. In my eyes you're always a winner Roger.

I was just reading Fucking You Hard...

Your words alone are anough to get me wet. All I had to do was rub my little clit against the seams of my tight jeans to bring me to orgasm as you said:

god you're so fucking wet...
splashing around my cock with each thrust...

cum for me...
I want you to cum for me...
don't hold it back...


God, I'm such a whore for you. Not even half way through your story and I'm cumming. *blushing*

ShyShy

annie - mmmmm just delightful... and you're right that bad girls have to wait - though waiting can make that release, when I finally permit it, oh so delicious... xx

nadine - such a bad girl - I won't tell, just try not to gasp too hard ;) xx

anonymous - mmmm god delicious... such a pleasure to watch you... such a dirty girl ;) xx

shyshy - you are a little whore for me, yes, but you know how much I love it, and you know how very much I love to make you come like that - such a bad girl for me... xx

Dearest Roger,

You know I have always loved sharing my thoughts, and actions with you. Right now, I am reading of Sohpies group sex adventure, and once more you have me incredibly wet. I cannot seem to tear myself away from my computer, and my hand has slipped down. Ive slipped my skirt up high, and slid my panties off. My legs are spread, an im teasing my clit ever so gently. Even the slightest touch makes me moan and jump slightly, your words have such power.

I am so close to cumming already, Roger. My muscles are tight, tense, and I am trembling all over. My fingers are skidding over my wetness, dipping inside my hot, tight cunt, fucking myself deliciously before returning to my clit, rubbing it hard, the pleasure too intense, I cant take much more.

Oh god roger... im so close, need it so bad. Need to be fucked. I want it, want your cock, hard inside me. Fucking me urgently, fuck... I need it. Can I come for you, Roger, please? Ohhh yes... Im there...

Oohhhhhmmm.. fuckk yess.. ohhhh Im cumming... uuhhnnnn...

ahhh god dukky... fuckk... this is what I wanted, what I needed... just so gorgeous... god I love it when you cum for me... and since you have such an urgent need to fuck me, I think that may be about to happen in the orgy ;)
so, so delicious, thankyou xx

Roger you know what I like? when you give me instructions. When you tell me you can see me, you're watching me and want me to take off my shirt..and then my bra..and slowly my panties. Then tell me exactly what to picture. what you want me to fantasize about, how you want me to touch myself, how you need to hear me moan. Give me more of that.

No one gets me as wet as you do, Roge.

I did exactly what you told me to.Sitting at my desk , dressed in white lacy bra and panties, I read 'Helpless'.I was already wet by the time you tied my hands behind my back while I was bent over the sofa.
It wasn't easy to wait till I came back to this post before touching myself, but well worth the effort.My panties are now pulled down to my ankles and my bra pushed down, freeing my breasts so I can play with my nipples.Fingers rubbing my wet pussy harder and harder, imagining you pinning me down and spanking me at the same time as ramming your cock into me from behind.
Oh, fuck...that's sooooo good!

mmm god... that's what I wanted... such a delightfully dirty girl... xx

Post a Comment

<< Home