you've been a bad girl (2 of 3)

Saturday, August 13, 2005 at 3:12 PM

That's better... you know how much I love to hear you beg... and you have begged me so deliciously... and you're so wet... I can feel your cunt dribbling over the head of my cock, dripping deliciously as I tease you... sucking on my erection, desperate for me to fuck you hard and deep...

so I think I should reward you...

don't move... keep your head down on the bed... if you get too greedy I'll stop again.... ohhh... that's it... just slide back a little... slide back onto my cock... yes... god... you're so wet... can you feel my cock thrusting deeper... god... deeper into your cunt... unnnhhhh... god yes... unnhh god you love that don't you... such a dirty girl... you love feeling my cock slide deeper into your cunt... unnhhh... all the way.... god... I'm filling you... my hot hard cock throbbing... deep inside you... don't you dare move... I can feel you trying to grind back onto me... don't move... *SPANK!*... bad girl... I told you not to move... god... you're still moving... dirty girl *SPANK!!!!*... that's better... starting to move inside you now... I know that's what you want... my cock sliding deeper... harder... so fucking wet... so tight around my thrusting cock... ohh that's good... ramming deeper into you now... your cunt splashing around my cock... ohh god... but you're not to come... don't you dare come... if you try to come I'll punish you again... thrusting deeper... so good... ohh god yes... my cock swelling... throbbing inside you... god I'm so close to cumming... is that what you want...? do you want me to cum? do you want me to spurt my hot cum deep inside you...? dirty girl... *SPANK!!!* you're moving again... so bad... such a little slut... if you want me to cum you'll have to beg me again... beg me to cum in your cunt... and when I cum... I'll let you cum too... hard... wet... drenching me... all over my cock... is that what you want...? unnhh god... Do you want me to cum in your dripping wet cunt...?

16 Comments:

previous comments:

oh, god, yes! please cum in me....i've been such a dirty girl...and i know i don't deserve it...but please, please come inside my pussy...yessss...cum inside my cunt...please *whimpers* i promise i'll be good...
neglected_wife, April 10th, 2005

I've read through quite a few of your entries... and now am rather wet... mmm... ; ) would love to cyber with you sometime. If you're interested, my msn is zookeeper_72@hotmail.com
Tamar, April 10th, 2005

hmmm my darling roger x.. your still up to your dirty dirty tricks.. Im trying to catch up on my reading for Ive been away for so long.. and Im getting a little wet..wink.gif
katiex
sexy&wet, April 11th, 2005

"The psychiatrist asked me if I thought sex was dirty. I told him only when it's done right."
Woody Allen
xxx
MidniteSiren, April 11th, 2005

Oh i would love to cum for you, i have been really bad i deserve to punished.
Ur blog is soooo hot. I am a new reader second time on this site and cumming like crazy.
thanks
butterfliesandrainbows, April 11th, 2005

i love it, dirty boy. come in my cunt, come in my ass, come in my mouth. cum anywhere you want
paige, April 13th, 2005

Mmm sounds soo good right now. Thanks *hug*
*Kelly*, April 15th, 2005

i am so very very wet, instantly, when i read you... PLEASE let me come NOW...
lucy, April 24th, 2005

Akkk
I dun want you to cum in me
I want you to cum all over me
Grrr
, May 05th, 2005

yes, god! come in me, fill my greedy cunt! please...oh, i promise to be, good, i promise to be your dirty little whore...i want to feel you fill me so bad...so, so bad...

will you promise to spank me when i'm bad? please, spank my slutty ass raw. i'm so naughty.

I just found this blog today, so many posts, so many orgasms...god, you make me so wet! this blog is fucking fantastic.

god, i'm tired of changing my panties *grin*

oh yeees roger, please come in me, come in my dripping wetness. Because I aamnmm,,aaahh dear god db. thanks-xo-N.

bottomchick - thankyou x -it's a pleasure to make you come so much - hope you enjoy the archives, and I definitely want to know what makes you come ;)

dancing backwards - did you just cum writing that? Such a naughty, dirty girl ;)

oh i like to beg. u know me so well already. my panties are so wet.

unnhhhh.... I'm gonna beg you to cum inside me.... and I'm going to beg you to post the next one! god! those cliff hangers are too much sometimes! but it keeps us all coming back ;) all the dirty, greedy girls anyway ;)

But please... cum inside me... please.... before I start moving back on you, being bad... making that cock of yours slide in and out of my tight cunt... unnnhhh god, I need to cum... *breathless*

hhhhhmmm, you really ARE getting to know me you db! xoxo--N.

April - I love it when you beg x

Kitten - yes, I'd love to fuck you, love to cum inside you - come for me, cum all over my hard cock, wet and gasping as I pour my cum deep inside you... xx

Nnhh...Oh God Roger...I'll do anything. I'll be good. I'll submit. I won't touch my cunt without your permission. I'll cook, I'll clean, I'll get on my knees and wash your car. Just please...cum in me. Cum all in my greedy pussy, fill it up. Make me scream, careful, I've been known to thrash and claw. God, I need to cum...

You really are such a dirty little slut, Hinoka. Quite the greediest girl I've had here for some time, but you're starting to learn ;)
I think you'll find everything you need in part three ;)

Yessssssss! Never take your cock out of my cunt... please no. never. ill b still ill b quiet. ill wash your feet with my tongue. i need your cum in me. so wet i can hear myself. wetter by the second. so hot for you... so hot. pussy weeping juice, g-spot heavy with pleasure -- what must i do???

just keep begging me, just like that... I love it when you beg me, it makes me want to fuck you all the more...

I want to cum!!! NOW!! I'm so fucking close!!!

P

ahhh god... such a delightfully urgent comment... such a greedy girl... cum for me then... cum hard...

Post a Comment

<< Home