the new orgy coming soon...

Thursday, May 05, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I think it's nearly time for this year's orgy to take place. What do you think? It's been a year since the last one, after all...
For those of you new to my blog, the annual orgy (which usually runs for a couple of months) is a chance for us all to get together and enjoy lots and lots of filthy, decadent, lustful group sex together here in my blog. If you've never indulged before, here's part one of last year's huge event, to give you an idea: the 2010 orgy.
Would you like to join in this year? I hope so, as you're personally invited xx
I'll be starting the 2011 orgy in about a week's time, which'll give you time to shop for something suitable and sexy to wear - preferably something it'll be easy to slip out of ;)
Hope I'll see you there - and I hope I'll get the opportunity to fuck you delightfully too ;)

roger xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home