The Orgy - part three

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at 7:17 PM

Here's part three (the final part) of the online orgy this weekend - as with parts one and two, I'd encourage you to read this slowly, trying to imagine the rhythm we were enjoying as we played - slow, sensual and delicious. By this stage, only myself, Jamie and Christina were left in the room, so this section should be a little easier to follow.

And for those of you who don't like reading cybers (and I know they're not all that popular, as they attract very few comments), normal service resumes with my next post, in a couple of days or so...

here we go with the threesome, moments after Kirsty has left the room - this one gets quite rough and urgent towards the end, by the way, so bear that in mind (if you don't like fisting, look away!)...


christina: cuddles up with Jamie, caressing her hair
jamie: lies against christina's warm skin
roger: wow... how are you two doing? Do you still want to play? I'm fine if you are (though I need a few minutes lol)
jamie: breathing against her neck
christina: I know I need a few minutes before I can do anything again
roger: k - we can snuggle x
christina: snuggle with us Roger
jamie: Yes please.
jamie: I love snuggling.
roger: i feel sorry for charlie - she so wanted to be here, and somebody turned up
christina: poor girl
jamie: We'll make it up to her another time.
roger: snuggling up with you both
roger: wink.gif
jamie: yummm
roger: talk amongst yourselves a minute - just gonna grab a drink x
christina: lol
jamie: 'kay
christina: gee, he didn't even leave us a topic of discussion
jamie: no...he didn't jamie: bad boy
jamie: he's hoping we'll just start playing again
jamie: so he can watch
christina: it's not like I can think of much at the moment
christina: LOL, dirty man
jamie: No, me neither lol.
roger: back now x
roger: incidentally....
roger: wasn't this fun tonight! MY GOD!!!!
christina: lol
jamie: This IS Fun.
roger: IS yes
christina: Roger's just basking in the glory of it all
roger: thought it'd be just chaos and wouldn't work, but goodness me it's working gorgeously...
jamie: He is...four women in one night...well done!
christina: *applause*
roger: well, it was Kirsty's idea lol - she should take th glory
roger: lol
christina: genius she is
jamie: Agreed.
roger: my friend nez wanted to join in too, but she had to work - I suspect she'll be with us next time if she can
christina: heehee, can you handle that many women?
jamie: Well..the more the merrier...but I kind of like this little threesome too..
roger: I just get to watch lots lol
christina: it is nice
roger: but yes, there's never been more than five of us, and i think that's enough
christina: true enough. it keeps a good balance
roger: and yes, threesome time - a little more intimate
jamie: yes
christina: more time for cuddles and such
roger: absolutely
roger: should we, do you think, go to my big bed and cuddle inthere? The fire is about to go out...
jamie: uh huh
jamie: I'm a little cold
christina: sounds like a good idea to me. I could use some more warming up
roger: k - bring your drink and let's go to bed x
roger: *stepping over to the bed
roger: *sliding in
roger: getting it warm for you both
christina: sliding in on one side of Roger
roger: mmm
roger: kissing you gently
christina: kissing you back, soft lips
jamie: sliding in on the other side
roger: mmmm
roger: kissing you too, the taste of christina still on my lips
roger: sliding my arms around both of you
roger: mmm... luxury
roger: between two amazing girls xx
christina: curling up against you, one leg reaching over one of yours
roger: mmmm
jamie: hee
jamie: we have to get creative her to keep warm
roger: mmmm
christina: lol, it's -37 here with the wind chill...I need to stay warm this weekend
roger: you okay christina? me and jamie tend to be insatiable
jamie: Yes, we do...
roger: and yes
roger: loving keeping you warm right here
christina: heehee, oh you two can start. I'll join in in a bit. Just need to get back up to it
roger: k - do you want to watch for a while? just join in when you're ready
christina: yes, sounds perfect
roger: you okay to carry on jamie?
roger: I expect you are
jamie: Oh yes...
jamie: You know me.
roger: then kiss me
jamie: mmm
jamie: kissing you very enthusiastically
roger: pullingyou over me
roger: my lips brushing against yours
roger: my tongue sliding into your mouth
roger: greedy
roger: hungry for you
roger: knowing christina is watching, loving it
jamie: trying to get as close to you as possible
roger: want you to get astide me...
roger: astride
jamie: okay
roger: watching you
roger: as you slip astride my thighs
roger: looking upo at you
roger: smiling lustfully
roger: my cock already hard
jamie: mmmm...
roger: rub against me...
jamie: my pussy wet against you
jamie: sliding along your cock
roger: want to feel your wet cunt sliding agaisnt my cock, not entering yet
roger: mmm
jamie: yeah
roger: skidding against me
jamie: rubbing
roger: the fork of your thighs slick along my cock
jamie: my fingers sneaking down to my clit
roger: my hands sliding up your body
roger: yes
roger: stroke yourself
roger: i love that
roger: cupping your breasts
jamie: mmm I know you love to watch
roger: my fingers caressing your erect nipples
jamie: my eyes closed
roger: I do
jamie: head dropped back
roger: and love to be watched too
jamie: hair hanging down my back
roger: my cock so hot and hard now
roger: squeezing your breasts
roger: lifting you up a little
jamie: mmm
jamie: I want your cock in me
roger: until your cunt is over my cock
roger: the head slipping between your wet lips
roger: and pulling you down
roger: down onto my hard cock
roger: feeling you slide all the way down
roger: unnn god
roger: moaning as you do
roger: looking up at tou
roger: watching your face
roger: as i start to fuck you
roger: are you masturbating, dirty girl?
roger: you've gone quiet lol
jamie: yes
roger: mmmm
roger: then fuck me
roger: want to feel your cunt sliding up and down my cock
jamie: mmm
jamie: yeah
roger: want to make you come
jamie: sliding up
roger: so wet inside you
roger: so wet and hot
jamie: letting your cock slide almost all the way out
roger: looking up at you
jamie: and sliding back down
roger: yes
jamie: hard
roger: unnnn
roger: fuck
jamie: my pussy wide open against you
jamie: all yours
roger: your cunt splashing around my cock now
roger: thrusting up deeepr
roger: god
roger: jamie, i want to take you from behind
jamie: mmmm
jamie: yes
roger: slipping out from under you
jamie: Christina?
roger: she's watching wink.gif
christina: yes?
jamie: Would you pin my arms down?
jamie: While Roger fucks me?
jamie: Please?
roger: mmm
christina: I'd be more than happy to
roger: moving behind you
roger: push her head down onto the bed christibna
roger: she likes tio be helpless
roger: so hold her down hard
roger: while i fuck her
christina: moving in front of you, taking your wrist in my hands tightly, my other hand pushing down hard on her head
christina: a girl after my own heart
roger: ;~)
jamie: mmmm
roger: my cock nudging into your cunt
roger: teasing a little
jamie: gasping
roger: sliding around
roger: your ass high
jamie: fuck me
roger: waiting a moment
jamie: hard
roger: getting into position
roger: then RAMMING
roger: HARD
roger: into your cunt
jamie: unnggg
roger: my belly slamming against your ass
roger: as i start to fuck you
christina: moaning with Jamie
roger: fucking my dirty little slut
roger: you love it like this, dont you jamie
roger: hard
roger: deep
roger: fucking you any way i like
jamie: yes
roger: taking you
roger: for my own pleasure
roger: tell christina what a dirty little slut you are, jamie
roger: tell her or i won;t fuck you...
roger: bad girl
roger: *spank*
roger: my cock throbbing ow
jamie: I'm a dirty little lsut
roger: deep inside you
jamie: please
roger: good gir;
roger: hold her down harder christina
roger: fucking you deeper
roger: doi you want me to fuck you in the ass, jamie?
roger: is that how much off a bad girl you are?
christina: pressing her head and shoulders harder into the bed, tightening my grip on her wrists
roger: fucking you in the ass while christina holds you down?
jamie: yes
jamie: yesss
jamie: plesase
roger: mmm god
roger: such a good gir;l
roger: sliding my cock out of your cunt with a wet slpash
roger: so hard
roger: soi erect
roger: dripping with your wewtness
roger: take me in your mouth for a moment christina, please...
jamie: mmm
christina: leaning over Jamie to take long slow licks from Roger's cock
roger: mm god
roger: licking her wetness from my cock
roger: dripping along your tongue
christina: tasting her there
roger: my hand now at jamies cunt
roger: slidingmy finghers inside
roger: spreading the wetness up to your ass
christina: pumping my lips slowly up and down the wet hard shaft
roger: un god
roger: your asshole so wet now
christina: a tight mouth sucking you off
jamie: mmm I want your cock in me
roger: sliding out of christina's motuh
jamie: in my ass
roger: *thankyou christina x
christina: sitting back and holding Jamie down again
roger: my cock nudging against you r ass
roger: and ass she grip you tightly
roger: unable to move
roger: my cock pushes against your ass
roger: sding agaisnt the wetness
roger: wet from christina's mouth
roger: and i push
roger: hard
roger: not caring if it hurts
roger: sliding my cock deep
roger: deep inside tyour ass
jamie: mmm
roger: starting to fill you
roger: deep
jamie: yeahhh
roger: hard
roger: fucking you deep now
roger: my cock hard and hot in your ass
roger: fucking
roger: thrusting
roger: ramming
roger: ramming harder
roger: groaning as I fuck you
roger: my cock so full of cum
roger: taking you
roger: fucking you
roger: fucking my dirty slut
jamie: cmmng
jamie: ..
roger: yes yes yes
roger: ramming so deep
roger: as you come
roger: your wetness gushing from your cunt
roger: splashjing down your thighs
roger: my cck hard in you rass
roger: as you shudder
roger: and tremvle
roger: and groan
roger: and convulse
roger: so good
roger: god
roger: leaning over you
roger: biting your neck as you cum
roger: biting hard
jamie: mmmm goddd
roger: my cock still filling you
roger: so hotso tight
jamie: cumming so hard
roger: as you cum deliciously...
roger: mmm god jamie
roger: so good
roger: such a good girl
roger: cumming as i fuck your ass
roger: knowing christina is watching you
roger: mmm...
roger: god...
roger: my rhythm slowing
roger: more gent;e now
roger: letting you get your btreath beack
roger: slipping my cck slowlky from your ass
roger: sliding out
roger: laying next to you, between you both
jamie: mmmm breathing a little more normally now...
roger: mmmm
christina: mmm...that was so hot
roger: typing abilities retuirn lol
roger: thankyou xxx
christina: kisses to you both
roger: a bit rough, but we like it like that sometimes
roger: kissing you back
jamie: I love it like that.
christina: I love it like that too
roger: mmmm
roger: well, i haven't cum yet, - are you up to more christina? please say if you've had enough, but you're there, and you look very turned on...
christina: I'm extremely turned on right now
jamie: mmmm
jamie: yum
christina: I almost came watching that
jamie: Really?
christina: oh yes
roger: mmmm
roger: do you want to make her cum, jamie, or shall I...?
jamie: I think we should both make her cum...and you should cum with her
roger: mmmmm
roger: maybe if she lays on her back, and you kiss and stroke her as I fuck her...
jamie: yes...
roger: sound good christina?
jamie: I want to play with her clit while your cock is sliding in and out of her cunt
christina: sounds oh so good
roger: mmmm
roger: lay back
roger: as i slide between your thighs
roger: my cck so very hard
christina: laying back, legs open
christina: I've been craving that cock all night
roger: moving up close
jamie: kisses christina
roger: god - haven't we fucked yet? I'm so sorry...
christina: I'm patient
roger: then come here
christina: kissing Jamie deeply, caressing her face
roger: pulling you so your thighs are wrapped around my hips
roger: my cock hard
roger: skidding against your wet cunt
christina: locking my ankles behind you
roger: god... so wet... so hot...
roger: sliding the head of my cock down
jamie: mmm
roger: looking down lustfully as jamie kisses you
jamie: sliding my hand over your breasts..
jamie: while we kiss
roger: my cock nudging into your wet slit
jamie: my tongue fucking your mouth
christina: closing my eyes with a sigh, my hands above my head
roger: and slowly
roger: ever so slwly
christina: back arched, kissing Jamie, moaning into her mouth
roger: sliding my hard cock
roger: all the way onto your cunt
roger: deep
roger: all the way
roger: until im filling you
christina: mmm.....
jamie: mmmmm
roger: filling you with my cock
roger: looking down at you again
roger: smiling
jamie: looking down to watch roger's cock sliding into your lovely cunt
roger: as i start to fuck you
roger: miling at jamie
christina: moving hips to meet yours
roger: stroke her clit for me, jamie
jamie: smiling back at you roger
roger: my cock thrusting deeper
jamie: my hand stroking her pussy
roger: youre so wet christina
jamie: finger finding her swollen clit
roger: fucking you deeper
jamie: mmmm
jamie: soo wet
roger: harder now
christina: mmm......ooohgods yes....
roger: the rhythm established
roger: moving with you
roger: fucking you
jamie: one hand holding your labia open
roger: thrudtiong
roger: harder
roger: deeper
roger: knowing jamie is watching
jamie: while my fingers rub your clit hard
roger: watching us fuck
jamie: pressing against it
roger: my cock slpashing in and out of your cunt
christina: body moving....sliding with your thrusts wanting to squeeze around Jamie's hand
roger: harder
roger: harder
roger: mmm fuck
roger: groaning now
roger: watching you push and move
roger: my cock swelling inside you
roger: throbbing
jamie: mmmm
roger: pulsing
christina: squeezing your cock tightly
roger: stull so full of spunk
roger: wanting to cum
roger: wanting to cum deep insdie you
jamie: know what roger?
roger: what jamie?
jamie: I wonder if she'd like you to cum in her ass...
roger: mmmmmm
jamie: with my fingers inside her
jamie: ..all of them?
roger: mmm god
roger: dirty girl
roger: let's ask her
christina: hell yes
jamie: mmmm
jamie: good girl
roger: mmm god
roger: very good girl
christina: don't even bother to ask just do it....
jamie: roger..you lie down...
roger: get on your hands and knees
roger: oh. okay
roger: laying on my back
jamie: and pull christina over your cock...
roger: cock erect and oh so wet
roger: mmm
roger: pulling you astride me christina
christina: legs on either side of Roger's, hoving over his cock
roger: my cock sliding against your cunt
jamie: mmmm
christina: trembling with excitement
roger: cock sliding between your wet lips
jamie: lift up a little pet
roger: lift up a little
jamie: so roger can fuck your sweet ass
christina: lifting up
jamie: mmmm
jamie: let me help you...
jamie: holding his cock...
roger: my cock at the entrance to your cunt
roger: and pulling you
roger: hrd
roger: hard
roger: all the way down
roger: unnnnhhhh
christina: aaaaaahhh
roger: engulfing my cock
roger: god
roger: feels so good
roger: so wet
jamie: are you all wet roger?
jamie: mmmm
roger: verty very wet jamie
christina: mmm...so wet...
jamie: lets put your cock in her ass...
roger: dripping
roger: mmmmm
roger: sliding out of your cunt
roger: cock dripping wet now
roger: and so hard
jamie: petting you as roger slides out
christina: biting lip
jamie: helping you lift up a little
jamie: lean forward
roger: mmmm
jamie: so he can slide inside you
roger: moving behind you
roger: sliding the ead of my cock between your buttocks
christina: leaning forward, pussy dripping
roger: you can feel it at your ass
roger: sliding
christina: hard and pressing
roger: pushing
roger: a little pressure
roger: and suddenly
roger: your ass parts around my cock
roger: and i slide inside your ass
roger: unn fuck
roger: so wet
christina: uuhhnnnnn
roger: so tight
roger: god
jamie: mmmmm
jamie: good girl
roger: and i start to fuck you
jamie: does that feel nice?
christina: breathing heavier
roger: so good
christina: i shake my head
christina: yes
roger: dont know how muchjh i can take
jamie: what?
roger: so close to cumming
jamie: I didn't hear you pet.
christina: it feels so good
roger: thrusting harder
jamie: Do you like that?
jamie: good girl
christina: yes I do
roger: mmmm
roger: jamie being dominat
jamie: do you want more?
roger: love that
roger: tell her christina
christina: godssyesss
roger: tell her you want me to cum in your ass
christina: I want more...
roger: tell her you want my spunk deep in your ass
jamie: mmmm
christina: i wnat roger's cum in my ass...so deep...
roger: mmm god
jamie: do you want my hand?
roger: pshing hardr now
roger: yes
christina: yes please....please, your hand...
roger: put your hand in her cunt
jamie: good girl...
roger: as i fuck her ass
roger: harder now
jamie: sitting between your legs
roger: my bally against your ass
jamie: and stroking
roger: grinding deeper
jamie: your cunt
christina: eyes rolling back, closed
jamie: so wet
roger: my cock so hard
jamie: so pretty
roger: swelling
jamie: sliding three fingers inside you
roger: so close to cuming
christina: ass tight
jamie: fucking you with them
roger: trying to hold on
christina: cunt tight
jamie: feeling how tight you are
roger: graomig a i fuck you
roger: harder ow
roger: now
jamie: mmm
roger: deeepr
jamie: more?
roger: ramming
christina: oooohhhhfuuuck....yeesss more more more more
roger: my belly slapping agaisnt your bum
roger: god
jamie: four?
roger: dripping down her fingers
jamie: greedy girl
roger: watching that
roger: so turned on
jamie: sliding four into your cunt
roger: cant take much more
jamie: fucking you with them
roger: jamie - masturbate with your other hand
jamie: full of rogers cock
jamie: and my fingers
roger: stroke yourself as you fuck her with your fingers
christina: screaming for you both sooo close
roger: god
jamie: mmmm
roger: dont stop chritina
jamie: more?
roger: fucking yoiu harder
roger: deeper
roger: my cock slamming
christina: fuck yessss
roger: rammking
jamie: 'kay
roger: so deep
jamie: folding my hand in
roger: so deep in your tight ass
jamie: and pushing...
roger: fuckkk
jamie: soooo slowly...
christina: cccummmingggg
roger: god
jamie: so tight
jamie: sooo tight
roger: yes yes yes
christina: fuufucccccckkk
jamie: and good
roger: god
christina: fuckck
jamie: pushing
roger: cant ghold back
christina: yese yssyyyyssesss
roger: fck im cuming
jamie: mmmm
roger: cumminnghhhhas
jamie: my whole hand
roger: now
jamie: inside you
jamie: unfolding a little
roger: ungfuckl
jamie: feeling how tight you are
jamie: and full
jamie: feeling rogers cock in your ass
roger: ohh god
roger: cumm spurting hard
roger: tyhrbbin
roger: pusing
jamie: stroking you gently inside
roger: filling you with my spuk
jamie: feeling you start to cum
christina: riding you bothth
roger: as k=jamie fucks you withher hand
roger: so deep
roger: god
roger: godgodgod
roger: intense...
roger: stilinside you
roger: somuch cum
jamie: stroking your g-spot
roger: dripping outof your ass
jamie: listening to you whimper
roger: sliding out
jamie: watching you bite your lip
roger: my cum drippnbling from your ass
roger: watching as jamie keeps fun=kinf you
christina: fcuuminggaginain
roger: yes yes
roger: cum christina
roger: cum hard
roger: cum hard around her fingers
roger: god
jamie: mmm
jamie: your body flushed
roger: storing my cock
jamie: and wet
roger: squeezing the last of my cum from the head
roger: my spunk trailing down over your ass
roger: dirty girl xxx
jamie: as you cum hard...
roger: mmm yumxxx
jamie: contracting around my hand
roger: mmmm
jamie: coming like a good girl
roger: *collapsing lol
christina: oh fuck....yesss.....
jamie: mmmm
roger: she's gonna cum again i think
jamie: she might...
roger: or have we done her in lol
roger: xx
jamie: I don't know...
jamie: tell us pet
roger: head all spinning here
roger: god
roger: so manyorgasms tonight
christina: will remember speaking skills again soon...
roger: thigh tremblig
roger: lol
roger: poor christina xx
roger: *kissing you softly
roger: laying you back onthe bed
roger: laying next to you
roger: come and snuggle jamie x
jamie: sliding my hand out very very slowly
roger: mmmm
jamie: and pulling Christina in close
christina: hugging you both so closely
roger: you are both such amazing, stunning, incredible girls xxx
roger: thankyou xxxx
christina: xxxx
jamie: xxxx
jamie: You're welcome.
roger: can barely move my hands on the keyboard lol
christina: ditto
roger: xxxx
roger: god... an amazing evening x
christina: most certainly
jamie: Oh yes.
roger: dont think i have any more orgasms in me... phew...
jamie: My hands are tired!
roger: lol
jamie: That NEVER happens!
christina: lol, mine too...I think my fingers are about to cramp up
roger: and it's 4am here! yikes! lol
christina: almost midnight here
roger: come and snuggle up girls, and we'll cal it a night xxx
jamie: 'kay
jamie: kisses
christina: kisses
jamie: christina
jamie: and roger
roger: &*kisses*
roger: maybe we should fall asleep together, wrapped up like this
christina: that would be cozy
roger: mmmm
jamie: I'd like that.
roger: kissing you both softly x
roger: thankyou - we should do this again
christina: we definitely have to
roger: I've tried to save as much of this as i can - should I post hightlight, do you think?
jamie: Oh yes.
jamie: I think so.
roger: or should we keep it secret
christina: ditto
jamie: But maybe the world isn't ready for one of your playmates being fucked in the ass AND fisted at the same time.
jamie: Just yet.
roger: LOL
christina: lol
roger: they might be wink.gif
roger: right - off to bed with you both - we're all knackered lol
jamie: yes sir
christina: whatever that means, I'm sure we are
jamie: hee
christina: wink.gif
roger: lol - tired out
christina: ah, righto
christina: that I am
roger: and deeply satisfied
jamie: me too.
jamie: xx
roger: k - off you go you two - I'll stick around to copy these last bits
roger: then bed for me too
christina: lol, okay.good night Roger. Goodnight Jamie
christina: long lingering kisses all around
roger: nght christina - and thankyou xxxxx
roger: soft, sensual kisses
jamie: Goodnight Christina..
jamie: 'night roger
christina: to bed you two...
jamie: lots of sweet kisses to you both
roger: night jamie - and thankyou too xxxxxxxxx
christina: g'night
roger: xxxxxx
Yahoo! Messenger: christina has left the conference.
Yahoo! Messenger: jamie has left the conference.

3 Comments:

previous comments:

And a good time was had by all.... not at all jelalous here!!! ;)
saphire, January 24th, 2005

if you're not there next time, saphire, I'll just have to spank you ;) xx
dirtyboy, January 24th, 2005

I'm not coming then ;)
saphire, January 24th, 2005

hmmm ;)
In that case, if you DO come I'll have to spank you ;)
dirtyboy, January 24th, 2005

I'll come! I'll come, I'll come.... can I have my spanking now though ;) xx
saphire, January 24th, 2005

of course you can, saphire - and yes, you'll definitely come ;)
dirtyboy, January 24th, 2005

mmmmmmmm hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!thank you, girls!!!! and roger! that was a great...ummm...read!!!! i'll re-read this one a lot! having a hard time typing here, lots of typos i'm fixin'! all that hot wet pussy and a georgeous hard cock! i've been baan with a woman...but playing with idea! i get LOTS of good ideas from y'all! hehehe. gotta go talk to Vlad, the impaler now...be back soon! mmmmmm yes!!!!!!!! ready to cum right now, pussy throbbing...soooo wet! manysurprises
manysurprises, January 24th, 2005

so... much... reading...
Be proud, for I read it all!
JeN, January 24th, 2005

JeN - I am proud ;)
And I love it when you enjoy my posts xxx
dirtyboy, January 25th, 2005

manysurprises - you were clearly extraordinarily aroused when you wrote that comment - and good, I love that, love getting you so hot that you just have to come.... xxx
dirtyboy, January 25th, 2005

Wow. I read this last night and couldn't think straight enough to write a comment. Here I am now to read it again and say that I really enjoyed reading it.
sojourner, February 01st, 2005

Great! A wonder ful little fuck fest.
love_sex, February 03rd, 2005

Thankyou sojourner - I think it's fair to say none of us could think straight afterwards either!
dirtyboy, February 03rd, 2005

pleased you enjoyed it, love_sex xx
dirtyboy, February 03rd, 2005

I love reading the cybering ones the best
bw, February 06th, 2005

Oh my god that was amazing! I'm soooooooooo ready to cum. I can't wait to catch up on the archives. If what I've missed is anywhere near as good as this, I'm going to be in heaven for a looooooooooong time.
dripping_wet_chick, February 14th, 2005

Incredibly hot Roger! I sooo wish I was there. The world may not be ready for it but I sure was. I was longing to read about someone's ass getting fucked. Mmmm, thanks.

my pleasure wonderwoman - it was definitely an extraordinarily intense evening, glad you enjoyed watching ;) x

Post a Comment

<< Home