You choose again...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 6:12 PM

Okay, Christmas is coming, and it's nearly time for presents. I'd very much love to give you a couple of gorgeous presents, but I'm going to need a little assistance from you...
Over the Xmas week, I'd like to write two or three posts voted for by you - something new and delightfully dirty that will appeal to your gorgeously filthy fantasies. All I need you to do is take a look at the following list, and let me know in the comments which subjects appeal to you the most.
Let's try using a scoring system - give your favourite 3 points, your second favourite 2 points, and your third favourite 1 point. I'll write new stories for you on the two subjects with the most points (and possibly the third as well) - so it's entirely up to you...
Feel free to be a little more specific if you have any particular ideas you'd like me to incorporate, as I'd like these to be lots of fun for you ;)

I'll count up the replies on Sunday evening - so what would excite you the most... ;)

1) You and me, some lovely, basic, delightful sex together
2) You and another girl (maybe with me watching you)
3) You, me and another girl in a gorgeously intense threesome
4) You, me and another guy, maybe a little gay sex involved
5) You, me and another guy - no gay sex involved
6) Rough sex - me taking you any way I please, hard and dirty
7) Something soft, romantic and sensual
8) Dominating you, punishing you, maybe a little light bondage
9) Fucking you in the ass, long and slow
10) Watching me masturbate for you, all the way to orgasm
11) Fucking you in front of an audience of beautiful people, masturbating as they watch us
12) You dominating me, maybe in front of everyone from #11, so they can see what a dirty whore I really am (suggested by DLG) ;)
13) or suggest your own idea for me to add to the list - if that gets more votes than the others, I'm fine with that too

There you go - maybe too many to choose from, but the most popular choices win, and I'll post the stories over Xmas...

Looking forward to the replies!

roger x

Here's how the scoring is going so far...

9 points - 1) You and me, some lovely, basic, delightful sex together
10 points - 2) You and another girl (maybe with me watching you)
11 points - 3) You, me and another girl in a gorgeously intense threesome
23 points - 4) You, me and another guy, maybe a little gay sex involved
16 points - 5) You, me and another guy - no gay sex involved
35 points - 6) Rough sex - me taking you any way I please, hard and dirty
7 points - 7) Something soft, romantic and sensual
31 points - 8) Dominating you, punishing you, maybe a little light bondage
5 points - 9) Fucking you in the ass, long and slow
5 points - 10) Watching me masturbate for you, all the way to orgasm
23 points - 11) Fucking you in front of an audience of beautiful people
2 points - 12) You dominating me in front of the audience from #11

What's currently in the lead?
At the moment, rough sex is in the lead, with dominating you in a firm second place. If #6 and #8 both stay in the top two places, I think I'll probably combine them into one post. Third place is currently taken by our surprise late entry, fucking you in front of an audience, which is currently getting a lot of votes, and has moved up the leader board quickly...

From a statistical point of view, so far:

#4 (you, me and another guy, including gay sex) and rough sex are the current favourite first choices (six each at this current count), so they're clearly popular!

#11 (fucking you in front of an audience) has picked up votes from almost everyone, and is making a late surge, still very much in the running.

So as it currently stands, taking into account both points and statistics, I'd be writing:

- a story featuring rough sex and domination,
- a story featuring guy/guy/girl/gay sex,
- a story of fucking you in front of an audience

They all sound like fun to me ;)

This can all still change though - if you haven't voted for your favourites yet, you have until midnight Sunday your local time to do it! Still loads of time to change the results... ;)

49 Comments:

OK, I think #4 gets 3 points from me, with #6 at 2 points and #2 with 1 point (especially if you are watching and materbating)...

Can't wait to see the other votes, and really can't wait for the winning posts ;)

B

#8 gets 3 points
#6 2 points
#3 1 point
:-) looking forward to the results x x x

B - thankyou xx - and I most definitely would be watching and masturbating ;)

eponine - mmm thankyou xx - I can see you're favouring the rougher, more intense treatment - such a bad girl ;)

#4 = 3points
#6 = 2points
#1 = 1point

;)

This seems to be about mechanics only, but I'd like
#10 followed by #1/2 leading to #6 in a sauna.

Now what?

Thankyou Mystique - I can see the kind of thing you like ;) xx

I've also had votes via email from netkid (and thankyou xx) - here are her votes:

#9 three points
#8 two points
#2 one point

It's probably best to vote here in the comments, so that no-one thinks I'm trying to fiddle the scores ;)

thenewone - thankyou xx - rough sex in a sauna? That's delightfully specific ;) Anyopne else like the idea? I can happily add it as an extra option...

Mmm, can we combine 6 & 8?! And then numbers 2 and 10, but can't decide the order of points...!!

Would also love the idea of creating a number 11 whereby beautiful people masturbate as we fuck!

Gosh, all too greedy!!

Cath xx

Thankyou Cath xx
#6 and #8 are similar, though #8 is more focussed on domination and tying you up, whereas #6 would be rough, dirty and hard (without necessarily having the D/s side of it). Since it's nearly Xmas, I'll put 2 points into each one for you ;) I'll give #2 and #10 one point each, so that no-one can grumble that you got extra points ;)
Oh, and I'm adding #11 for you... ;)

Cath - I've added a point for you next to #11 as well, since you suggested it x

Alrighty - #6 gets 3 points...#7 gets 2 and #9 1 point...of course I'll be pleased as punch to read anything you write Roger...

Thankyou nadine xx - and such a flatterer ;)
We've got an early lead for rough sex (which probably reflects how rarely I write that kind of thing) bu there's loads of time for that to change - I won't be taking a final count until Sunday night - so keep voting ;)

Ooooh Roger you make it tough to choose. But I think I'll go with:

#8 - 3 pts
#11 - 2 pts (although I would take this in combination with any of the other options)
#5 - 1 pts (I prefer this to #4 as all the focus would be on me! :D)

I would hope that #9 would be involved in any of these....gosh...trying to decide has gotten me all flustered.

Oh my, what a difficult decision, Roger! I'm giving:
3 points to #7,
2 points to #1, and
1 point to #10...and any of them would be delicious in a steamy sauna.
However the voting goes, I can hardly wait!
Raine :)

Usually, with multiple choice questions, there's an "all of the above" response... If I have to narrow it down,

#6 gets 3 points
#3 gets 2 points
#11 gets 1 point (combine the three... EVEN BETTER)

mm roger, such wonderful choices...

3 points for #5 because i'm horribly selfish
2 points for #8 because i need to get rid of my selfishness
1 point for #6 because it's already in the lead, and after #5 and #8 i'll be ready to please you completely

xxx
kitten

#5 - 3 points (Can't believe no one voted for this. Well, what can I say, I'm a greedy slut. No gay sex for you!)

#3 - 2 points

#6 - 1 point

Duh... I posted my comment without having read the others. My bad. But update the tally!

#4 for 3 points
#11 for 2 points (I like this it sounds sexy and a bit different)
#3 for 1 point

(a regular reader but have never commented before)

SP

okay for me it would be 3 points for number 6, 2 points for number 8 and 1 point for number 2 -

mmmm! can't wait - been off line for a while so this will be a treat - have missed all the naughtiness that goes on here! xxx

Well, rough sex and domination are taking an early lead - if they do both end up on top, I might combine the two, and pick the next two beneath it on the list - but there's a few days left in the voting yet, it could easily all change...

SouthernBelle - thankyou xx - I can see the way you're thinking ;) Not a lot of votes for #9 yet, so ass fucking may be off the menu this time round ;)

Raine - thankyou xx - you clearly want me all to yourself ;)

hotmami - thankyou xx - a rough, dirty, intense threesome with another girl and an audience? I'd rather like that myself ;)

kitten - thankyou xx - oh, selfish is fine, that's what this is all about ;)

lucia - thankyou xx - "No gay sex for you!" made me giggle lol

SP - thankyou xx - and you should comment more, it's fun out here ;) I can see you're going for the greedy option - I don't blame you, it's what I like too ;)

anonymous - thankyou xx - and another one who wants to be taken deliciously - you're all such naughty girls ;)

Still plenty of time to completely change the voting...

Thank you for adding my request! Look forward to the results. Cath xx

#4 - 3 points!

#2 - 2 points

#11 - 1 point

Just my 2 cents!

Thanks.

thankyou sarah xx - I can see what kind of thing you enjoy ;) I've added your scores to the totals x

3 points - #4
2 points - #1
1 point - #11

3 points for #6
2 for #8
and 1 for #11

number 3 gets my three points, number 11 gets two, and 2 gets 1. :-)

mmmmm.....i will have one of everything.....to go.

3 points on #4
2 points on #6
1 point on #8

yummy...cant wait to masturbate.

I have to agree with Lady in Waiting - I'll have one of everything too..
And Roger I am quite a flatterer but never unwarranted flattery...

Okay, I've updated the scores again!

anonymous - thankyou xx I've added your scores to the totals

katie - thankyou xx - you clearly like it rough and wild ;)

anonymous - thankyou xx - I'm guessing your ideal post would be me, you and another girl with an audience watching - mmm ;)

lady in waiting - thankyou xx - another one who wants it rough, maybe with another guy involved - such a bad girl ;)

nadine - I'd rather like one of everything myself, maybe over one long, delicious evening ;) xx

I give 3 points to #11 because we're both shameless exhibitionists, 2 points for #12 - me dominating you of course. Maybe in front of everyone from #11 so they can see what a dirty whore you really are. And 1 point to #4 ;)

I had more in mind a long three day weekend Roger - but that's just me being greedy...LOL
xo

I'd love to vote but the options as specified would generate a result I'm not really so keen on!

I shall just sit and await the outcome and the promised stories eagerly!

#8 gets 3 points
#4 gets 2 points
#6 gets 1 point

I can't wait!

DLG - thankyou! xxx - I love your suggestion for a number 12 lol - I've added it, though I think you'd have to write that one ;) xx

Nadine - greedy is good, it's xmas, after all ;)

Ro - LOL - I can entirely understand your reticence ;)

loverly - thankyou xx - another one favouring rough and dirty, with another guy involved - I'm spotting a trend here ;)

Hi Rog,

You know that I absolutely want rough sex with light bondage from you. Add another man in whatever way you want, Sir, and....mmmmmmmmm....you know how much that will turn me on, make me yours...be anything, do anything you want...

Your slut,
~Alison~

13) YOU (Roger) dominating me, maybe in front of everyone from #11, so they can see what a dirty whore I really am - 3 POINTS
2) You and another girl (maybe with me watching you) - 2 POINTS
6) Rough sex - me taking you any way I please, hard and dirty - 1 POINT

Hee hee, I've changed my mind!!

13) YOU (Roger) dominating me, maybe in front of everyone from #11, so they can see what a dirty whore I really am - 3 POINTS
2) You and another girl (maybe with me watching you) - 2 POINTS
11) Fucking you in front of an audience of beautiful people, masturbating as they watch us - 1 POINT

Hey dirtyboy. Please, please, please, write a story involving the scenario in #11!! I'm forgoing my other votes in order to put all six points toward a sexy show with you while hot and horny masses look on.

Alison - such a bad girl ;) I've interpreted that as 3 for #6, 2 for #8 and 1 for #5, and added the points for you ;)

Nez - thankyou xx - Adding a number 13 at this late stage means it won't stand a chance of winning, however that #1 option is so popular that I think I'm going to be writing what you ask for anyway ;) You clearly adore the idea of being watched - such a dirty girl ;) x

Sarah - thankyou xx - I've thrown all six points into #11 for you ;) - another disgraceful little exhibitionist ;) x

6
8
11

This is my very first time posting here. I love your stories about just taking someone, especially from behind.

Here's my vote.

5) with 3 points
3) with 2 points
7) with 1 point

Can't wait to see the outcome. :D

Roger,
I don't know if you're still taking votes, but my choices would be: #1, #5, #7, and perhaps a little twist on #1 (where we are, either knowingly or unknowingly, being watched by someone else)

nici - thankyou xxx - and it's lovely to hear from you at last! I've added your points to the scores, and it does look as though your choices are going to result in just the kind of story you asked for ;)

kelly - thankyou xx - I've also added yours, and I should have the final results tomorrow!

malna - thankyou xx - and yes, still taking votes until midnight tonight your local time. The notion of being watched has been popular with almost everyone, so that's definitely going to feature in the new stories resulting from this...

I've been waiting for some rough domination for a long time. Some hard ass fucking would make it perfect.

That's my vote.

I'm thinking of what my wife would like. #5 and #4 would be the first choice.
And I am thinking maybe #8 would be a possibility.

Fun to think of...
Thanks
David

Anonymous and David - thanks to both of you! I've added your points to the final scores...

glad to be included. We are looking forward to where this leads.

technically you missed the deadline, but hey, it's Christmas ;) Hope you and your wife enjoy the stories - and it's lovely to hear from a couple who both enjoy the site! x

Post a Comment

<< Home