you choose 1: fucking you in the ass

Sunday, October 29, 2006 at 4:58 PM

hello you x

A final reminder that you have until Tuesday night to enter my audio contest - all the details to the left!

And here's the first of a small series of fantasies in response to the 'you choose' post earlier this week. I'm hoping to give you just what you want from me... starting with the most popular request... hope it works for you... ;)

roger x

"I want you to fuck me in the ass..."

It's an intense request... unexpected and dirty... and as I watch you masturbating on the bed for me, your fingers skidding rhythmically around your clit, smiling lustfully at me as I watch you, I see your body buck a little as you say the words, the rhythm of your fingers increasing, your gaze fixed on my throbbing erection, watching me masturbate next to you, already imagining me deep inside you...

I feel my cock pulse gorgeously in my hand, stroking myself a little harder in response, "ahhh god..." I whisper, feeling the delicious throb from my erection, already anticipating the pleasure to come, wanting you, "tell me again... tell me what you want..."

You look me in the eyes, stroking yourself a little faster, so wet now, trembling a little... repeating the phrase slowly, deliberately, as you masturbate in front of me... "Fuck me, roger... fuck me in the ass... it's what I want... put your cock in my ass... fuck me..."

"god..." I gasp, stroking myself harder, my cock intensely erect now, "such a dirty girl... ". You smile at me again, seeing just how hard I am, your sex dripping wet now, needing me. Reaching over to the side of the bed, you pick up a bottle of lube, flipping it open, pouring a generous amount into your palm. "Come here..." you smile, and I move closer to you, watching as you lean over me, taking my hard cock into your mouth, sucking and licking me greedily, your tongue swirling over and around the head of my cock, then slowly slipping it out of your mouth, sliding your wet hand along it's length, stroking me slowly and rhythmically, the lube making gorgeous wet sounds as your fingers glide up and down my hard penis. I groan with pleasure, tipping your face up to mine, kissing you greedily, passionately, my tongue exploring your mouth as your hand strokes my cock, making me wet, masturbating me deliciously. Breaking gently away from the kiss, you smile at me again, still stroking me, my erection slipping and sliding in your hand. "Fuck me, roger..." you breathe, "fuck me in the ass...". Letting go of my cock, you smile again, getting onto all fours, opening your thighs, presenting yourself to me, taking another handful of lube, spreading it over your asshole as I watch. "I need it... fuck me hard..."

I groan, masturbating again, my erection throbbing in my hand, slick and wet as I stroke it, kneeling up behind you, my hands sliding over your hips, drifting up your back, sliding underneath you, cupping your breasts softly as my cock slides against your ass. You gasp, pushing back against me, feeling my body pressing against yours, rubbing your ass against my erection as my fingers find your nipples, teasing them, pinching them gently, leaning over you to kiss you again, lustfully, greedily. "god..." you gasp, "fuck me... fuck my ass... don't make me wait...". You slide one of your hands to your clit, starting to masturbate as I watch, pushing back against me again, feeling my hard, wet penis slipping and sliding against your asshole - I can't wait any longer... I need to be inside you...

I'm so hard, so erect... the head of my cock pushing now against your asshole... so little resistance, dripping wet with lube... and as I push, you move back against me... and I feel your ass begin to part around my cock... pushing harder... and you groan with pleasure and a little pain, as the head of my erection slips into your asshole, holding it there for a moment.... letting you get used to it... and already you push back onto me, needing me inside you, groaning again as you feel more of my cock sliding up inside you... slowly filling you... and I'm grunting as I push deeper... not stopping, your ass so fucking tight around my cock, breathing harder... already so close to orgasm... holding it back... taking hold of your hips, pulling you back further onto me... and you groan again... you can feel every inch of my cock, slowly sliding deeper and deeper up into your ass... filling you... god and you can feel me throbbing... it feels so fucking good... until I'm pressed right up behind you... the full length of my erect penis deep inside your ass, pulsing, throbbing... and I draw it back for a moment... and you groan again intensely... feeling the full length of me... and I thrust my cock deep again... starting the rhythm... starting to fuck you... starting to fuck your ass...

It feels so good... you're so full of me... your fingers skidding around your clit now... needing to come... breathing harder... rubbing faster... I look to the side of the bed, seeing your vibe... I reach underneath you, sliding my fingers to your cunt... god you're so fucking wet... your cunt dripping, begging to be filled... and I reach over to the vibe... taking it in my hand... sliding it underneath you... rubbing the head of the vibe between the lips of your sex... and you groan again... pushing back harder onto my cock, your ass squeezing around my erection... so fucking close to cumming... rubbing harder on your clit... my belly slapping against you with each thrust of my cock into your ass... and you can feel the head of the vibe now, as I start to push it a little way into your cunt... and you're trembling now... you don't know if you can take this... my cock so erect in your ass... moving back and forth now... fucking you... fucking your ass harder... and you groan again... telling me you're gonna cum... and I know... god I can feel it... your body trembling harder... tensing... pushing your ass back harder onto my thrusting cock... and I need you to cum... I push the vibe all the way into your dripping wet cunt, deep and hard... ohhh god and it feels so good... fucking your cunt... ohh god... fucking your ass... and you can't take it... rubbing your clit frantically... and I groan intensely... fucking your ass so fucking hard... thrusting the vibe hard and deep into your cunt... and you scream with pleasure... a flood of your juices spilling over the vibe as I ram my cock hard into your ass... and you cum... ohhh god you cum... so fucking hard... crying out my name... convulsing urgently... your cunt pulsating around the vibe... your ass pushed hard back onto my throbbing erection... filled completely... and I don't stop... I need to cum too... need it so badly... feeling you ride your orgasm... ramming my cock now, hard into your ass... fucking you... ohhh god fucking you... my belly slapping against your ass with each thrust... so fucking close... and you rub frantically on your clit again... urgently now... my hand thrusting the vibe in deeper... fucking you with it... fucking your cunt with the vibe... fucking your ass with my cock... ramming and thrusting and fucking and fucking and ohhh god you scream again - god you're fucking cumming again - ramming your ass back hard onto my pulsing cock - your juices splashing over the vibe again - and that's it - ohhh god that's it and you cum... god you cum - hard... screaming my name... bucking and writhing and convulsing so fucking hard and I can't take it... fuck I can't take it - I cry out your name... and I start to cum... ohhhhh fuckkk yes... a hot, thick spurt of cum splashing deep into your ass... and another... cumming so fucking hard... and you're still convulsing... pulling my cock from your ass... rubbing my cock hard over you... masturbating urgently over your ass... another jet of cum spurting over your asshole... up onto your back... cumming all over you... your cunt streaming over the vibe... cumming again... bucking underneath me... fuck so good...

god I cant write any more...

cumming now...

29 Comments:

How do you do that? Even when I think that a certain situation won't be arousing . . . I read it, and damn if I'm not aroused just reading. No fiddling needed . . . ;) wow.

How do you do that? Even when I think that a certain situation won't be arousing . . . I read it, and damn if I'm not aroused just reading. No fiddling needed . . . ;) wow.

I should have done one of these on this subject sooner - had to stop halfway through writing to cum, and then came again at the end - such an intense thibng to write about, I think...

Wow, that was so horny. Trust you to write about my favourite way to get fucked. Mmmmn. Brings back some pretty happy memories...

Wow, that was so horny. Trust you to write about my favourite way to get fucked. Mmmmn. Brings back some pretty happy memories...

okay this is amazing.

i have a pulsing pussy and i haven't touched it at all. in fact i can't because my best friend is working five feet away and can clearly see me.

i may have to abuse his bathroom's hospitality now. on my knees on the tile floor... can you see it?

Mmmmmmm

thank you
thank you
thank you

Oh yeah...totally worth the wait. Many thanks to all you other #9 voters out there. :) Very nice job, Roger...

I saw that you posted this but I waited until the end of the day when I had some privacy so I could read this alone while playing with my vibe. I got about halfway thru before I came as well. Delicious Roger- your words don't just flow, they rush....

suzanne - it was very horny to write too, I really must return to this subject soon ;)

bad influence girl - I can picture it perfectly, yes (ahh to discover you like that!) - and ideal for me to kneel behind you too I'd suggest ;)

p of lust - very much my pleasure, glad it worked for you ;)

ki two - thankyou, glad you liked it - now I know it's so popular, I'll return to this subject at a later date, definitely...

bad bad girl - mmm, such a pleasure to make you come - hope I can keep doing that ;)

Ohhh, FUCK yes... you've got me all wet and achey Rog...

Mmmm, thank you lover. This is exactly what I needed and wanted from you. Such an amazing orgasm as a result. xxx

yes, yes it would.

perfection in fact.

Sorry I missed the voting but you did just fine without me.

Damn, that was HOT!

Like I said in another comment here a few weeks ago, I may as well just shut my blog down and hang out here!

Great stuff!

Sorry I missed the voting but you did just fine without me.

Damn, that was HOT!

Like I said in another comment here a few weeks ago, I may as well just shut my blog down and hang out here!

Great stuff!

niagra - I'm glad you like it, and always happy to inspire you ;)

anne elizabeth - I have no plans to stop, I love it too much ;)

leela - wet and achey is how I like you best ;) x

psychedelic rose - such a gorgeous invitation... I'll be right over ;)

DLG - it's always an absolute pleasure for me to make you come xxx

bad influence girl - then stay on your knees just like that, I'll be right there ;)

mikecindynjoe - glad you liked it! Hope I'll help inspire you rather than stop you though!

lucy in the sky - such a pleasure to arouse you intensely - and thankyou for letting me know the anonymous option had been turned off - no idea how it happened, but it's back again now x

Titillation on demand - you are a most agreeable writer, Roger. I enjoy thinking and writing about anal sex, it is incredibly exciting ... the naughtiness, the forbidden zone, the dirtiness, the pain and pleasure combination ... and reading, of course, especially reading YOUR blog. You really got me going now. Thanks!
Vahri

Good gracious. This has never been something that appealed to me before. Wow.

mmmmm, lover, I came back for a second look. I can only look right now.... come see what I did for Halloween- and in a few weeks you'll have to come and play with me...

vahri - I very much love pleasing you that way - always happy to titillate you ;) x

jp - I'm very much of the opinion that you should try everything at least once ;)

bad bad girl - such a naughty thing - and such a delightful Halloween for you ;)

wow...wow...wow...

I'm kinda with mariah on this one, didn't find it too appealing and wasn't that excited...until I tried it in real life. ;-) Oh, a whole new world to enjoy...

I look forward to your next segment...

kota

Oooh Roger you have been deliciously naughty while I've been gone. It'll take me a while to read through what I've missed but my fingers are already slick with juices from this this one. You know how I love it when you fuck my ass...I came so hard.

that.. was amazing enough said.. just wow.

kota - I agree, the idea of it seems oddly unappealing - the reality is intimate and intense and rather delightful

wonderwoman - mmm, always a pleasure to make you come so hard x

anonymous - thankyou, and it was very much my pleasure x

oh my god - was dipping in the archives yesterday and came across this which had missed! Well got me hot and bothered and had to make myself cum. Saw my lover last night and needless to say couldnt resist putting certain ideas into his head - big thankyou - very intense sexual experience!

mmm yum - very much my pleasure ;) I'm always especially pleased when I don't just make you cum, I give you fun ideas to actually try out ;) So pleased you had a good time, annd very happy to have been of assistance x

this was delicious and a nice way to send myself off...going out of town without computer. going to attemtp to not touch myself...see if i can do it....this was so hot. i came really hard and violent. thank you.

Reading this, it's obvious that you were extremely turned on whilst writing it.
Knowing that, imagining you pumping your cock hard and fast sitting at your computer...
Just knowing that made me come as much as the actual content did!

I was intensely turned on, yes - I'm always aroused when writing for the blog, but this especially was good fun to write ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home