threesome - two guys and you (complete)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 10:26 PM

hello you xx

I've been really busy this week, and haven't had time to write anything new for you, so I thought it might be nice to pull something from way down in the archives, that you might not have found before. Originally presented in three parts, here's the complete version of 'two guys and you' for your enjoyment - have fun ;)

roger xx

------

We pick the guy up in a bar. It’s surprisingly easy. You’ve noticed him sat there with his friends, checking me out every so often - and he’s been looking at you too - he doesn’t seem to know which of us he prefers - it’s so obvious he’s bisexual, and he clearly likes the way we look together. You whisper a proposition into my ear. I smile at you, raising an eyebrow, looking at the guy myself - it’s true he’s pretty, I can see why you’re interested. And I know this has been a fantasy of yours for a long time. I know how much you want this, need to see this, need to be a part of it. And so I smile at you, and suggest you go talk to him.

He agrees, of course, immediately. Who wouldn’t? Before we know it, we’re in a taxi together, heading home - the temperature in the taxi is sky high - all of us thinking, wanting, eager, throbbing. Out of the taxi, into my front door, and as he hangs his coat up, I feel him brushing against me. I smile, and turn around to face him, my hand sliding up to his cheek, brushing along it, pulling him closer to me. You hear the movement, looking back towards us, and you can’t resist a gentle gasp as you see me lean into him, press him against the wall, and kiss him greedily. You watch for a moment, frozen in your tracks, seeing his hand slide over my back, down to my bottom, pulling me into him, grinding a little against me as our lips slide together, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I pull away, gently, smiling at him, then turn to smile at you too.

“Shall we go straight to the bedroom?”

In the soft light of the bedroom, you smile at me, pulling me towards you, kissing me softly, delightfully, a kiss that suggests you’re asking my permission. “It’s okay,” I say, “enjoy yourself”, and I smile at you again, kissing you softly. You break away gently, and move onto the bed, unbuttoning your blouse, inviting the guy onto the bed with you - he sits next to you, brushing your fingers away, unbuttoning your blouse for you, slipping it off your shoulders, and kissing you, sensually. You gasp deliciously, melting at his touch. As I watch you both kiss, I unbutton my shirt, taking it off, popping open the top button of my jeans and joining you both on the bed. As he kisses you, I slip behind you, unclipping your bra strap, sliding it off your shoulders, until it falls to the bed, kissing the back of your neck sensually.

“Lay on your back,” I whisper.

You lay back, your heart beating faster as he helps you off with your skirt, tugging it off your ankles, leaving you in just your small lace panties, and then leaning over you, his breath warm on your naked breast, taking one of your nipples into his mouth and sucking, licking, quite greedily. I smile down at you, moving my fingers across your other breast, leaning over you and taking it into my mouth greedily, my tongue swirling and sucking around your nipple, biting it playfully. You’re wriggling on the bed now, intensely turned on as we both suck on you - for a moment he looks up, noticing me there, smiling at me - I smile back, and he slips his hand through my hair, tugging me gently towards him, and kisses me, greedily, sensually, over your breasts, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths as you watch, intensely aroused, from underneath us.

You gasp again. He breaks the kiss slowly, and returns to your breast, sucking, licking, and I slide my hand down your body, over your belly, drifting my fingertips over your lace panties, until my fingertips reach between your thighs. The crotch of your panties is already wringing wet. I smile again, stroking over and around your clit through your panties, rubbing you, masturbating you, and you groan, the guy looking up at you, sliding up your body and kissing you sensually, slowly.

As he leans over you, I move behind him on the bed, my hands slipping around his waist, finding the button of his jeans, popping it open, sliding the zip all the way down, and tugging his jeans over his hips, down his thighs, pulling them off. His boxers are straining with his huge erection. Such a delicious view. I move closer behind him, tugging his t-shirt over his head, then kissing the back of his neck, my hand sliding over his stomach, and down over his boxers, my fingers brushing over his hard cock through his boxers, taking a hold of it through the material, stroking it slowly. He groans into your mouth.

I sit up for a moment, unzipping and tugging down my jeans, letting my boxers come down with them, leaving me naked, and very, very erect. The guy looks over to me lustfully, still leaning over you, lifting his hand to my hard cock, sliding his fingers around it, and stroking me, slowly, up and down the length of my erection.

“Take me in your mouth” I tell him.

He smiles, moving down between my thighs, his breath warm on my cock, and he licks all the way up the length, my cock throbbing at the sensation, and he opens his mouth, and takes the head of my cock into his mouth, sucking me, licking me. I groan, deliciously.

You can see his boxers straining with his erection - you slip them down over his hips, tugging them off. His cock is very big, very hard, very erect, throbbing visibly, aching to be touched. You slide down between his thighs as he sucks my erection, sliding your hand around his cock, taking it into your mouth, licking and sucking, swirling your tongue around his length, going down on him greedily, as he does the same to me.

I look at you, his cock in your mouth, your lips sucking him lasciviously, your hand between your thighs, inside your panties, masturbating as you suck him - I can’t take much more of this - I’m so fucking turned on - I need to fuck you…

I pull my cock from his mouth, laying onto my back, looking at you. “Fuck me,” I smile, “please… I need you to fuck me…”

You’re dripping wet - this isn’t a request you’re going to turn down. You pull off your panties, and straddle me on the bed, rubbing your cunt against my hard cock, getting me wet - but you can see from my face that I can’t take any more teasing - lifting up over me, you slide your cunt over the head of my cock, and slide all the way down onto me, so easily, your cunt engulfing my erection, both of us gasping at the first penetration.

You sense the guy moving behind you as you start to slowly ride my cock, fucking me - I look up at him behind you, smiling at him, encouraging him, and he moves up close behind you, his hard cock against your ass, his bare chest brushing against your shoulder blades, his hands sliding around your waist, and up to your breasts, cupping them, pinching your nipples playfully between his thumb and forefinger, his lips on the back of your neck, biting you.

You groan, still fucking me, pushing your ass out a little towards him. It’s a direct invitation. His cock is still wet from your mouth. He knows what you want.

He kisses you again, biting a little harder as you fuck me, and you groan again, suddenly feeling the head of his cock nudging against your asshole, pushing. You’re not wet enough - he slides his hand to the inside of your thighs, your juices tricking down as I fuck you - he gets his fingers wet, slides them around his cock, masturbating behind you for a few moments, getting his cock so wet, so hard, and he slides the head to your ass again, pushing….

You groan… you can feel your ass giving way, opening up at the pressure - you slide down harder onto my throbbing cock - but now each time you move back, you can feel his cock starting to push into your ass - you groan again - “ohh god please… please put it in… put your cock in my ass… please… I want it…”

He groans, almost animal like, and thrusts, hard - you almost scream at his entry, pushing yourself back onto him, his cock suddenly filling your ass, so hot, so fucking hard inside you - I’m still deep in your cunt, thrusting up into you - but as we fuck now, you have the sensation doubled - each time you move down, you slide your cunt along my cock - each time you move back, his cock slides deeper into your ass - you’ve never felt so filled - he rams harder, deeper into your ass - you cry out again, leaning over me, kissing me hard, greedy, passionate - I slide my tongue into your mouth, thrusting my cock deeper into your cunt, and he leans over you, thrusting harder and deeper into your ass from behind, both of us fucking you so hard - my hands find your nipples, squeezing them, pinching them - thrusting my cock harder, faster into your dripping wet cunt - and he keeps the same rhythm, fucking your ass so hard - you can’t take any more - god - this is so fucking intense - my tongue fucking your mouth - my cock fucking your cunt - his cock fucking your ass - ahhh god you can’t hold it back any longer - you convulse hard, your cunt suddenly gushing over my cock, a stream of your wetness drenching my balls, and you groan intensely as you start to cum, so fucking hard, screaming, convulsing, grinding onto my cock, squeezing and pulsing around it, his cock so deep in your ass, throbbing hard as you cum, the three of us locked together, your orgasm so fucking intense...

I can still feel you cumming hard around my cock, your cunt pulsating deliciously, your juices flooding down the length of my throbbing erection as you scream and gasp and groan through your intense orgasm. The young man’s cock is still buried deep in your ass, the two of us filling you - as you start to come down from your orgasm, you can feel his cock throbbing hard in your ass, and he’s trembling now, groaning sensually, so close to his own orgasm.

“god…” he groans, “I can’t hold it back… I think I’m gonna cum…”

You’re about to let him spurt his cum deep in your ass, but another idea suddenly flashes through your head. You lean over to me, and whisper: “…make him cum… please… I want to see you make him cum…”

I smile at you, slipping my erect cock out from underneath you, dripping wet with your juices, sliding out from under you, watching the two of you for a moment - you’re still on all fours, bent forward now, and he’s fucking your ass harder, so close to orgasm - it’s an intensely erotic sight - I move closer to you both, smiling at the guy, sliding my hand up to his hair, tugging his face greedily towards mine, and I kiss him, hard, my tongue sliding into his mouth - he groans as our lips slide together, sliding his cock deeper into your ass - it feels intense, but you’ve just cum, you can’t take the sudden deep penetration - you pull away from him, his cock slipping from your ass, hugely erect - you watch us both, intensely aroused to see us kissing so greedily, your clit throbbing again, watching my hand slide down to his cock, stroking it, masturbating him as I kiss him, his hands all over me.

He’s so fucking close now, desperate to cum - I push him back onto all fours, sliding behind him - you watch, amazed, intensely aroused, your hand sliding down to your clit, and I look over to you, smiling at you, my cock very erect as I watch you masturbate, stroking my cock a few moments, pushing him down, and sliding the head of my hard, dripping wet cock against his asshole. He groans, pushing his ass back towards me - I reach underneath him from behind, taking his hugely erect cock in my hand, stroking it deliciously, and he gasps again - and at that moment, I begin to fuck him, sliding the head of my cock into his ass, and he groans intensely, pushing himself back onto me. Considering it a direct invitation, I thrust my cock hard and deep into his ass from behind, and he groans with pleasure, my hand sliding faster along his hard cock as I begin to fuck him, ramming my cock deep into his ass, taking him roughly.

It’s a delicious sight - you’re masturbating urgently now - I look across to you, groaning as I see you slide your fingers deep into your cunt, fucking yourself with them, rubbing your clit urgently - I can barely take it - the guy looks across to you - he groans long and hard - I ram my cock so fucking hard into his ass, my hand masturbating his cock urgently - he cries out, growling uncontrollably, and I feel his cock starting to pulse hard in my hand.

I look over at you again, gasping as I thrust deeper - “He’s going to cum…" I gasp, "watch him cum as I fuck his ass…” - you groan, rubbing your clit harder and faster - you slide down between his thighs, your hand replacing my own, your lips sliding down over his throbbing cock, sucking him, licking him greedily, his cock pulsating intensely in your mouth - he can’t take any more - he groans so fucking hard, and I ram my cock deep into his ass - you feel his cock pulse, and he cries out: “fuckkk… fuckk I’m cumminggggg…. UNNNHHHHHH…” - his cock suddenly spurts hard into your mouth, a warm jet of spunk splashing over your tongue - you pull him from your mouth, rubbing your clit urgently as another jet of spunk spurts across your cheek, and another on your lips, spurt after spurt of cum splashing from his cock, pouring onto you…

You’re trembling hard - I can see you’re about to cum again, and my cock is still intensely erect, my own orgasm so close - I need to cum inside you - I pull out from the guy’s ass, pushing you greedily onto your back, and you wrap your thighs around me as I thrust my cock lomg and deep into your cunt, grabbing your wrists, pinning you down, and you scream with pleasure as I fuck you so hard, ramming my cock deep into your cunt, fucking you urgently - the guy is still cumming, watching us intensely as his cock throbs in his hand, his cum dripping down his erection - sliding behind me, he moves his hands to my hips - I know what he's gonna do - I think about stopping him, but I need you too much, need to fuck you, need to cum inside you, I can’t stop… and suddenly I groan hard - I can feel his cock thrusting slowly into my ass, and I groan long and hard - you look up at me, seeing him behind me, fucking me from behind as I fuck you hard - you can see how intense it is for me - as I thrust forward, my cock slides deep into your dripping cunt - as I pull back, my ass slides deeper onto his hard cock - I cant take it, it’s too intense - I groan, leaning over you, still holding you down hard, crying out: “I’m gonna cum... I can’t… fuckkk… I can’t take it… unnhhh fuckk…”

“Cum for me…” you gasp, “ I need you to cum roger… spurt your cum deep inside me… fill me with it… please… I want to feel your spunk spurting deep in my cunt…”

I groan so intensely - the guy thrusts his cock harder into my ass - and that’s it - I cum so hard… so fucking hard - groaning as I cum: “UNNHHHHHH… fuckkkk… I’m cumminngggg… UNNHHHHHH!” and you gasp with pleasure as you feel my cock spurting hard in your cunt, a jet of warm spunk spurting from my cock, splashing deep inside you, followed by another spurt, and another - it’s all you can take - you convulse, hard, your cunt spashing over my spurting cock, arching up to me, gripping my cock with your cunt as you cum hard... urgent... frantic... pulsing and throbbing and screaming intensely as your orgasm tears through your body, my spunk still spurting into you, over and over again… so good... ohhh god so good...

You don’t hear us wake – you left us sleeping to take a long, lazy shower, letting it splash over you, luxuriating in the warm wet caress of the water as it slithers down your naked body, winding snakelike over and around your bare breasts, sinuously weaving over your curves, undulating, flowing over your belly, down your thighs, coiling around your ankles, slipping into the warm puddle at your feet. The water touches you everywhere at once, reviving you and arousing you. Already your wet fingers stray around your body, one hand stroking and caressing your breast, the other making its way down between your thighs, an urgency already building within you.

There are footsteps in the bathroom – the shower opens, and I step in with you, naked and smiling. You smile back at me, and kiss me, softly and sensually, pulling me underneath the warm spray of water, our lips caressing as you slip a hand through my dampening hair, our tongues meeting... swirling... lapping... my hands slide over your body, softly stroking your wet breasts, and you gasp into my mouth, pulling me closer, our warm wet bodies sliding together as the water slides down our naked skin.

As we embrace, you hear more footsteps, and the other guy steps in with us, smiling again. You notice a conspitorial wink between us – this is clearly something we’ve planned. He slips behind you. You notice his cock is already fully erect, and mine is too - hard and throbbing, my erection brushing against your belly as we slide against each other sensuously. He moves closer behind you – within moments he’s pressed up against your back, his body warm against you, his hard penis nestled between your buttocks. From somewhere he finds soap - his hands covered in a soapy lather as he reaches around from behind, sliding his hands around your waist, up to your breasts, stroking the soap over them as you and I kiss more greedily. You gasp again, feeling his fingers slide over and around your hard nipples, pinching them gently, his lips finding your neck, biting on you, hard enough to leave a mark, rubbing against you from behind, as his hard, wet cock slithers up and down between your buttocks.

You groan, kissing me more urgently – your hand slides down to my erection, slipping wetly around it, starting to stroke it, and I gasp with pleasure, my own hand sliding down between your thighs, my index finger skidding over your throbbing clit, circling it, stroking it, sliding down further to your cunt, my wet fingers slipping between your pussy lips, sliding through the soft wetness, pushing a couple of fingers deep into your cunt.

You gasp lustfully, pushing yourself down onto my fingers, kissing me urgently now – from behind you feel the other guy sliding against you, dribbling soap over your shoulders – you feel it trickling down your back, down your spine, running down between the cheeks of your bottom, and you suddenly feel the head of his cock slide down, pressing against your asshole, rubbing, sliding, getting his cock wet… his hands are still on your breasts, squeezing, stroking, my hand still between your thighs, rubbing, caressing, fucking your cunt with my fingers – you can feel my hard cock throbbing in your hand, and you stroke it harder, sliding your wet fingers up and down my erection, masturbating me deliciously.

You feel pressure on your asshole… the smooth head of his wet cock slipping and sliding against your ass… you need him inside you, pushing back a little, encouraging him, and he begins to slide into you - you groan with the sensations as you feel his hard wet cock begin to penetrate your ass, the head slipping inside, then a little more… slipping deeper into your ass, fucking you from behind.

You can’t take much more… you push back harder onto his erect cock, feeling it filling your ass, groaning as he starts to thrust back and forth, and at the same time I push another finger into your cunt – three fingers now, deep inside you, fucking you with them, my thumb stroking your clit, the water still streaming over our writhing bodies as your own wetness dribbles down over my hand, my fingers pushing deeper, curling inside you, finding your g-spot, stroking, rubbing, my thumb circling your clit, my lips sliding agsint yours.

Hands are everwhere now – you have one around my cock, stroking me, harder and faster, the other around your back, over the other guy's ass, pulling his cock deeper into your asshole – you’re so filled, my tongue fucking your mouth as we kiss urgently, my fingers deep in your cunt, dripping wet, squeezing and pulsing around me, his cock thrusting in and out of your ass, the rhythm building… and building… and building…

And you can’t take it much more… hands everywhere… slipping and sliding and stroking and fucking... and ohh god he’s thrusting deeper and... god... harder... and you're pumping my cock now... so fucking hard in your hand... my tongue in your mouth... fingers thrusting and stroking and ohhh fuck you’re so fucking close... and he bites on your neck... ohhhh fuck... hard... and his cock slams into your ass again and again and again... and you feel another finger pushing deeper into your dripping wet cunt... ohhh fuckkk... ohhh FUCKKK... and you cant take it... and you cling on to me... and I feel you start to convulse... your cunt engulfing my fingers... and as you cry out he groans intensely behind you... clinging onto you... as his cock starts to pulse and pulse and pulse... and he cries out that he’s cumming... he’s fucking cumming... and you can feel it... ohhhh god you can feel it... as his cum starts to shoot deep and hard in your ass... spurting and spurting... so much cum... and as he cums you scream with pleasure... convulsing hard... your cunt swallowing my fingers... milking them as you cum... and you cum... and you fucking cum... so fucking hard... and god... ohhh god... ohhh god….

And my own cock is throbbing and pulsing wildly in your hand... you feel the guy suddenly slip out of your ass... his warm cum trickling from your asshole... sliding down the inside of your thigh... and he kneels down in front of me under the streaming shower spray... his hand sliding over my balls as you stroke me... and his lips are so close to my hard cock... and you know I’m gonna cum... and you steer my erection to his open lips... and he takes me in his mouth... and sucks and licks and swirls his tongue around my throbbing penis... I can barely take it... I lean back against the wall, grabbing a rail... grabbing anything... my cock pulsing... looking down at him as he sucks on my erection... and suddenly you’re down there with him... he slips my cock from his mouth and kisses you passionately... kisses you right over my hard cock... and you take me into your mouth... and you suck me and lick me... and... ohhh fucking god... and then he takes over again... and sucks me some more as you lap at my balls... and ohhh fuck I’m gonna cum I’m gonna fucking cum... and he pulls me out of his mouth... and you slide your hand around my cock as he strokes my balls... and as your tongue laps at the head of my swollen cock... that’s it... ohhh FUCKKK that’s it... and I cum... I cum so fucking hard... ohh god... ohhh god... ohh god... and a hot string of spunk spurts... fuckkkkkk... spurts from the head of my cock... splashing onto your lips... your face... and he moves next to you as another spurt pours from my cock... both of you lapping it up now... lapping up my cum... kissing each other as it pours from me... catching each hot wet spurt on your tongues... as I cum... and cum... and cum... so much… god… so fucking good…

23 Comments:

I always loved this story. It's rather arousing y'know ;) xxx

Ummmm this is very very dirty!
I approve insanely of your writing dirty boy!

Keep bringing on your amazing stories!

Wish I was there.....

Charlotte x

DLG - I know you've always liked it ;) And it's nice to bring it out into the light of day again - not to everyone's tastes, I know, but I think there's fun to be had in here ;) xxx

charlotte - it is astonishingly dirty, I know - rather fun though ;) I'm very glad you enjoyed it ;) xx

Oh Roger...

I've been dipping in and out of the archives for a while now without commenting, whenever I feel that urge to be naughty. It's such a thrill ;) Your writing is fabulous, especially when I need that little something extra to push me over the edge.

Thank you, PK xxx

Wish I could put you to the test...see how you could handle me, tese me.

I would love to see if you could make me scream your name....you dirty DIRTY boy.

Hmmmm I would make you beeegg....

xxxxx

kitty - very much my pleasure, I'm delighted you've been enjoying yourself so gorgeously xx

evey - I am indeed very dirty, it's true ;)

it may not be everyones taste...but its definately mine ! so erotic ...would so love to be witness to such a situation...still your words are so life like...very arousing ... x

WOOOOOOOOOO that's so hot.

i love it. it's so yummy.

Mmmm, this is one of my favourites...

Having two men at once has always been a fantasy of mine. It took me a couple of tries when you first wrote these to make it to the end without climaxing first ;)

missie - I'm very glad you enjoyed it - and there's more of this kind of thing coming up in the next Sophie story ;) x

bavani - thankyou! Glad you liked it so much ;) x

saucyminx - ahh, but I like it when you can't make it all the way through the story, as I do so very much love making you come... x

Ah, my favourite story. I didn't like the interruptions when you first posted it, and it has been saved as one text in an hidden file on my computer ever since. And it has NEVER failed to bring me over the edge.

I know I don't comment as much as I ought to, mostly because it's the same over and over for me. But today, after 3 weeks of various medical tests and a strict no sex or its' derivitives policy, I returned to regular life with this story. I was so wet, so turned on, pulsing soooo hard, my vibrator kept slipping out! it was a bit annoying, but ultimately ridiculously fulfilling.

This is off topic (feel free to delete): Could you provide a tool to subscribe to your blog so readers get notified via email if something new is posted? That would be terrific.

kota - it's always a pleasure when you do comment, and I'm especially delighted to have been your first sexual pleasure after your tests - hope you're well now! xx

and forgetful - I'm open to suggestions for this, actually, as I'm not sure what's out there. I used to allow my blog to be read away from the blog itself (can't remember the tool I used for that), but it resulted in my stories being stolen wholesale and used on a commercial sex site without my permission, so I removed it. If you know of something that'd make the email notification thing work, I'd be very happy to give it a go xx

that was just what I needed to bring me back to the dirtyboy! sorry I have been away for a while! but I have been thinking of you lately, and you never let me down. I had no idea how dirty I really want to be!

and I have to agree, I would love for you to cum in my inbox.

I like http://www.feedburner.com ;)

you can have an rss and email option

oh roger!!!


I love your blog!!!

georgette

It's very lovely to have you back, Georgette - don't stray too far away, as there's new Sophie coming up in the next week ;) xx

hi dirtyboy...
well... i happily stumbled across your site earlier today... and joy of joys!!! the first story i read is something that is very similar to a few experiences i have had... absolutely adore 2 guys playing with me, and am hugely turned on by having straight men who love to fuck other men... so. bliss!!! i have already shared your blog with a friend (male) in another city, and yes, we unh... carried on from there over the ether...
so... you have a new acolyte in australia!
cheers
celadon

celadon - it's lovely to meet you, and welcome to my blog x
Once you've taken a look around and enjoyed a few things, I'd be delighted if you were to fill in one of my new questionnaires - I think you might rather enjoy it (hopefully rather gorgeously), and I do love hearing from new readers, it helps me to know what to write for you, what you like the most.
And I'm delighted that the blog helped inspire a little fun for you - hope the two of you enjoyed it intensely ;) xx

Gods, that was amazing. Been sexually fusterated for a month now and that was exactly what I needed. I've never came so hard and long in my life.

I love your Blog.. Always gets me nice and wet when I need it.

Artemis. <3

Artemis - I'm delighted to have given you the release that you craved so badly - and especially delighted that your orgasm was so very, very intense. Such a pleasure for me to make you come so hard... xx

Thank you, that was so erotic!
Oh how i would enjoy that scenario. It has been a fantasy for many years and always comes to mind when I am especially needy.

Off to read it again....

Sheila

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sheila - clearly you're a very greedy little girl - I like that, of course ;) xx

First visit to your site and I've just got the wettest pants reading this mmmmmmm awesome stuff.

Holy fucking Christ!
How the fuck have I never read this before?
I'm in post-orgasmic bliss.

(Haha.. "word verification: angel". Somehow I don't think so.)

Post a Comment

<< Home