Sophie's on her way...

Saturday, March 22, 2008 at 12:49 PM

I'm sorry it's been a bit quiet in here this week - I've been really busy at work, which has drained available time for writing. The next part of the Sophie story is imminent (and expect it to be intense sex from start to finish - there's no teasing this time), but while you're waiting, have you ever thought about filling in my filthy little questionnaire? I really love receiving them, and I haven't had one for ages, and I think you'll find it fun to complete ;) A little hint: you might need a little private time to fill it in, as it's designed to arouse you rather intensely...

And have I mentioned that I have a new book out? I promise you'll love it! ;)

Hope you're having a fun Easter holiday!

roger xx


Would you like to take Dirtyboy to bed with you? Then now's your chance - available now: a brand new paperback book collection of my intensely erotic Paris and London stories, featuring the delightful Sophie.

168 pages, large format (6" x 9"), £7.81 (approx $15.00), plus p&p

Order your copy direct from http://www.lulu.com/content/2013563

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home