The Threesome (complete)

Saturday, August 30, 2008 at 2:30 PM

Hello you xx
Here's the final part of the threesome story, and I've taken the liberty of joining it up with the previous three parts, and giving the whole piece an extensive rewrite - hope you have fun, and I hope it makes you come deliciously ;)
More Sophie to follow next, for those of you who have been waiting patiently ;)

roger x

---------------

You watch her undress for you, your gaze lingering on her exquisitely subtle curves. The gentle light of the room casts soft pools of shadow across her form, like ripples of dark water cascading over her alabaster skin.

You're already naked on the bed, waiting for her, wanting her.

She knows you're watching, and she smiles at you softly. Her flimsy sundress slips past her thighs, and she shimmies her hips a little to allow the dress to slide all the way down to her feet, stepping out of it, her hands reaching behind her back, unclipping her soft lace bra.

You wonder for just a moment if what you're doing is a mistake, wondering if you should have ever suggested this to her. But as she slips out of her bra, her breasts curving so sensually, her nipples delightfully erect, aching to be touched, you dismiss the notion with a secret smile. She so very clearly wants it as much as you, has always wanted it, has been waiting for this; has dreamt of you in her fevered night time fantasies, her fingers locked between her thighs, urgently rubbing. And now here she is, with you at last, smiling at you again as she slips her small lace panties down to her ankles, kicking them off gently, finally naked for you. Already you can feel a delightful tingling in your clit, your pulse quickening, anticipating the pleasures to come.

Laying behind you, naked with you, I watch her too.

You had almost forgotten my presence, lost in your gaze, wanting her so much, but as you feel my fingertips trace gently along your hip, brushing your soft skin teasingly, following your curves, you're reminded that I'm there too, and you feel yourself pulse deliciously... this is going to be so much fun...

She sees me touching you, and pauses, uncertain what to do next. "Come to bed," you whisper, something you've wanted to say to her for so long, and she smiles at you, stepping over towards you, climbing onto the end of the bed, her naked body looking all the more delicious in the soft light of the room. You feel me move behind you, and turn with curiosity to see me taking her hand gently, pulling her closer towards us, sitting up and smiling at her, my fingers sliding through her hair.

"You look so beautiful..." I say to her, softly. "Will you kiss her for me? I want to watch you both kiss..."

"I'd love to..." she replies, smiling at you, moving towards you on the bed.

She leans over you, and kisses you softly, eagerly. The kiss is slow, sensual and intimate. I settle back on the bed next to you both to watch for a little while, enjoying the show, feeling my cock stirring deliciously between my thighs, slipping my hand down to touch it, my penis already pulsing a little as I stroke it slowly, teasingly. It's tempting to touch you both as you kiss, to connect with you both immediately, but I allow my voyeuristic impulses to take over, my gaze drifting over your naked bodies as she slides softly against you.

You barely notice me on the bed - all your sensations are still focused in on her - the way she feels as her skin first brushes against yours; the way she tastes as her lips begin to kiss you; the way she looks as she moves so sensually against you; the scent of her lust as her fingers brush across your skin. As her lips glide across yours, you want her. As her fingertips brush across your breasts, you want her. As her thigh slips between your own, you want her, so very badly. You want so very much to make her come... it's an ache, a need inside you, pulsing from deep within your core.

Your senses have already gone into overdrive - just the touch of her lips against yours sends a swirl of delicious sexual pleasure through your body, and as the two of you slip and slide together on the bed, all of your senses become heightened, everything is intensified. You find yourself gasping as her nipples brush against your own, find yourself groaning as her teeth find your neck, biting you softly, everything now focused on this girl, this bed; on her hands, her skin, her curves; on the taste of her, the scent of her.

You wanted to be in control here, wanted to take her, but already you feel your body surrendering to her, arching and writhing at her touch, finding yourself on your back, barely able to catch a breath as her soft lips kiss their way down your neck, over your collar bone, over your breasts... as she moves down your body, she briefly laps and tugs on a nipple with her lips and tongue, watching you arch from the bed as she works her way further down, leaving a gentle trail of butterfly kisses over your belly, working her way down further... needing to taste you... needing to taste your wetness on her tongue...

Your hands are in her hair now, guiding her lips down between your thighs as they fall wide open for her, inviting her to touch you, to lick you, wanting to give her everything, wanting her to take it. For a moment her fingertip brushes briefly across your clit, and your body spasms up towards her touch, needing more, desperate for more.

You hear me gasp softly, remembering again that I'm next to you both, turning your head on the pillow to glance towards me. My hand is down between my thighs as I watch you both, my penis so very erect in my hand, my fingers working slowly up and down the length of my shaft, slick wet sounds accompanying my strokes as I masturbate next to you. I was content to watch for a little while, but as her fingers find your clit, softly stroking you, rubbing and circling teasingly, her lips mere inches from your sex, I can no longer just sit back. I'm achingly erect, and I need to be a part of this.

She leans in closer, her tongue already tracing teasingly around your clit, licking, swirling, sucking, and you feel yourself pulse in response, needing more, wanting more, arching up to her as she explores you, your body moving on the bed to her touch. You smile at me lustfully, so aroused now, needing to be touched, needing to be fucked.

Your gaze drifts down to my hard cock as she laps at you, watching me masturbate, wanting me, thinking how good it would feel if I were to fuck you right now, my cock filling you, thrusting hard and deep inside you. The thought makes you pulse again, and you gasp, arching again up to her tongue, shuddering a little as her lips engulf your clit, sucking and swirling.

I know what you need, and I need it just as much. I move closer to you on the bed, and you gaze at my hard cock, needing it, brushing my fingers away from my erection, replacing them with your own, starting to stroke me, up and down, up and down, your rhythm matching hers as her tongue circles, licks, caresses between your thighs. As I move closer to you, you can tease me no longer. You slide your lips eagerly down over my erection, taking my cock into your mouth, sucking at me, lapping at me, hearing me gasp as you begin to fuck me greedily with your mouth.

Between your open thighs, her tongue licks down further, tracing between the lips of your cunt, her fingers still caressing your clit, her rhythm keeping time with the pulsing of your sex. Already there's an intensity to this, my cock in your mouth, her tongue lapping at your cunt, the three of us starting to move together, our bodies responding to each other, watching each other, touching each other, with you right at the centre of it all, needing us both, breathing harder, pulsing gorgeously. It would be so easy to come like this, her tongue exploring your cunt, my cock sliding back and forth into your mouth... but you need more... you need to be fucked... and you know this is merely the beginning...

My cock is deliciously erect as it slips from your mouth, your hand gliding up and down it's length, feeling my penis pulse in your hand as you stroke me, the head swollen, glistening, my breath harder as you stroke me, still lapping at me teasingly with your tongue, watching my body respond. "I need you to fuck me, Roger..." you breathe, your voice trembling a little as she laps at you, her tongue swirling over and around your clit, your body bucking up towards her, feeling your wetness dribbling a little from your cunt, needing to be filled, needing to be fucked.

She looks up at you from between your thighs, smiling at you, her face already wet from you, watching as you stroke my cock, knowing what you need. Her fingers are still circling your clit as she slides up alongside you, leaning over you, kissing you sensually, and as she kisses you, the rhythm of her fingers increases, your clit pulsing in response, your thighs falling open, arching up to her touch. She smiles at me, and I smile lustfully back, pulling gently away from your fingers, moving on the bed, slipping my body between your open thighs. You gasp as you feel my hard cock skidding teasingly against your wet cunt, rubbing myself against you, and you slide your fingers through her hair, kissing her a little more greedily, your tongue slipping into her mouth as her fingers continue to caress your clit, stroking, circling, rubbing. It's all getting too much, both of us touching you, wanting you, our hands on your body, all over you - and you need to be fucked so much.

The girl lifts up from your lips, watching me again, looking lustfully at my glistening, erect cock as it glides against your dripping cunt, watching the rhythm of my movements as I slide against you, needing to see more, needing the intensity to increase. "Put your cock inside her..." she breathes, "I want to watch you fuck her... I want you to do it right in front of me... slide your cock inside her... fuck her... she needs it..." I smile at her, enjoying being watched, hardly needing the encouragement, my cock pulsing at her words, and I slide the swollen head of my erection down to your warm, wet cunt, feeling your lips part around me, and with one long, slow thrust, I slide the full length of my penis deep inside you, filling you.

You groan with the pleasure of that first penetration, your cunt slick and wet around my cock as I slide it deep, squeezing around me, wanting me deeper, and I start to fuck you, sliding deliciously back and forth, the girl watching every move, her fingers still circling your clit, stroking you as I fuck you, leaning over to kiss you again, greedily, sensually, her tongue exploring your mouth. You arch up from the bed, pushing your cunt down harder onto my thrusting cock, taking me deeper inside you, and her lips slide down your neck, licking, biting, making her way down to your breasts, circling your nipple with her tongue, licking around it, engulfing your nipple with her lips, sucking greedily, the rhythm of her fingers around your clit increasing as I fuck you harder.

"god..." you gasp, looking at her, wanting her, "I want to taste you... let me taste you", and she smiles lustfully, kneeling up next to you, easing slowly astride your face, facing towards me, settling down over you, and you slide your hands up over her thighs, pulling her lower down over your face, not wanting to wait, lapping at her cunt gorgeously. She's already so wet... as you slide your tongue between the lips of her cunt, she bucks a little, warm wetness pouring slowly against your tongue, her cunt opening deliciously for you. You lift your fingers up to her sex, wanting to be inside her, wanting to feel her squeeze around you, and without hesitation, you slide two fingers all the way into her cunt, hearing her gasp delightfully in response, a trickle of warm wetness making it's way down your fingers...

This is all so intense now... and you're at the centre of it all, your thighs wrapped around my body, pulling me deeper inside you, my cock fucking you in delicious rhythm, her thighs straddling you, her body bucking deliciously over you as your tongue laps at her clit, your fingers inside her cunt, fucking her with them, hearing her gasps as your fingers slide deeper, moving a little faster, all three of us keeping the same rhythm, moving together, needing it, wanting it, driving forward to the same orgasm, each of us wanting to come, each of us needing it, holding it back, pushing and moving and writhing together, so intensely aroused.

You feel soft, experienced fingers at your clit, stroking you perfectly, knowing it's her, her rhythm just right, in time with each thrust of my penis, and you hear yourself groan, arching up to her fingers, the change in angle driving my cock deeper inside you, wet sounds now accompanying each stroke, your cunt splashing gorgeously around my cock as I fuck you, the rhythm of her fingers taking you closer and closer, your own fingers fucking her cunt to that same rhythm, her wetness dribbling down over your hand, so wet, her own orgasm so close, gasping with pleasure at each thrust you make, her cunt squeezing, pulsing around you.

You hear her gasps become muffled, the sound of lips caressing lips, and you know I'm kissing her as I fuck you, my hands sliding up over her breasts, tugging deliciously on her nipples, her body bucking again, her cunt wetter around your fingers, so close now, my cock pounding harder into your cunt, fucking you, needing you, and you can hear my gasps, my cock pulsing harder inside you, knowing I'm going to come, knowing I'm holding back, grinding deeper into your cunt as I kiss her again, and you groan with pleasure, the rhythm of her fingers on your clit increasing, stroking you, rubbing you, her sex sliding down against your lips, smearing her cunt greedily against your mouth, against your face, so wet around your fingers, and you hear her gasp: "I'm going to come... ohhh god... I don't think I can hold it back..."

"Come for us..." you hear me gasp, "don't hold it back... I want you to come... come over her fingers... come over her face...". She groans again, her body moving faster now, her cunt squeezing around your fingers, pulsing harder, so wet, so warm, so close to her orgasm. The sounds of her, the touch of her, are starting to push you over the edge too - you can feel my cock pulsing harder inside you, so close to my own orgasm, and you need that so badly now, need to feel me come inside you, need to feel my cum spurting into your cunt, filling you, and the thought makes your body surge, a rush of wetness spilling over my cock... you groan again, trying to hold it back, but you're so close, barely able to take it. "Come for us..." you hear me breathe again, "god don't hold it back... come over her fingers... come all over her face..." and you see my fingers slide over her clit, right over your face, stroking her, rubbing her, your fingers thrusting harder, faster into her cunt... and it's all she can take... she groans, long and hard, grabbing onto me, her body bucking on your fingers, convulsing as she cries out: "ohhh fuckkk.... FUCKKKK... I'm CUMMINGGGG!". A sudden wet stream spills over your fingers as you ram them deep inside her, holding them there, and as she comes hard, it's all you can take - you feel my cock pulsing intensely inside you, a delicious, urgent cry as I gasp:"fuckk... that's it... ohhh fuckkk I'm cumminggg..." and it tips you over the edge - you groan hard, your body convulsing, your cunt squeezing and pulsing around my erection as you start to cum, so fucking hard, and as you come, I come too, crying out your name... ramming my cock deep and hard into your cunt, grinding deep inside you as the first hot jet of my cum spurts into your cunt, followed by another spurt, and another, hot and wet inside you, filling you with my cum as your orgasm pulses around me, our bodies clinging together, our orgasms mingling, one body, one form, pulsing and pulsing and pulsing so good, over and over and over...

and you know, even as my cum spurts deep inside you... even as her juices spill over your fingers, our voices crying out together... you know that the night has hardly begun...

14 Comments:

Umm Roger this is AMAZING!

Im so wet for this story and your words!I can feel it seeping gently down my thighs.

Such beautiful talent as always.

I want more xx

Always Charlotte.

mmm Charlotte, thankyou xx I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, I love making you so deliciously wet...
And I'm always happy to give you more - Sophie's up next, where I'll be picking up the group sex story featuring the young voyeur - so lots of similar pleasure to come ;) xx

I think I'll print this out to keep me company in the bath tonight.

mmm, hope you enjoy your bath - let me know if you need my company too, Charmaine ;) xx

oh gosh, just gorgeous... handy to have it all together for those solo reading sessions ;)

Always happy to be of service, hope you enjoy it repeatedly, nez ;) xx

Good LORD, will I ever learn not to read you at work? I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.

-stephanie

I love the level of intensity at the end. I could feel their urgency, their desire to cum hard as my own rose inside me. Your words always leave me wet, shaking and breathless from orgasm. Just the way I want to be.

xoxo

stephanie - such a very naughty girl reading me at work - don't get caught! Hope you were able to relieve all that built up tension a little later ;) x

dukky - and I do so very much love making you come that way... xx

Jesus Christ, I almost got caught at working reading this, I think the heavy breathing gave it away. So So fantastic Roger, keep it up so to speak!!

You are so talented! I feel like I was there... ;)

thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sam - glad you enjoyed it - though do try not to get caught, I'd only blame myself ;) x

Mandy - and thank you, I'm delighted you enjoyed it so much, I wanted you to feel it, so I'm glad it worked for you xx

astounding story. i am so wet now. o almost came just reading it without touching myself. next time i will be touching! keep up the good work

i think that was my fist orgasm without touching myself,... that was so good.... shame i cant join in :P keep it up .... (both ways) lol

Post a Comment

<< Home