Fucking with DLG and Dirtyboy

Monday, September 25, 2006 at 11:05 PM

The new audio contest has started - go see the details here - I'd very much love you to take part!

To help inspire you a little...
the delightful DLG (who writes the filthiest sex blog on the planet) suggested tonight that we write something together. So we did. And here it is - improvised 'live' on IM tonight, written quickly and greedily, both of us intensely aroused. I'm still getting my breath back - hope you enjoy it as much as we did... (my words are in italics)

------------

The drive seemed longer than I remembered. It's been so long since we've last seen each other, so many days counting down to when you were flying back again. Just a few more miles, just a few more minutes until I reach the door.

I'm just as eager to see you - it's been too long since I tasted you, your lips, your skin, your sweet, warm wetness - I need you, need to feel you, to fuck you - my body aches with desire and lust.

My fingers tremble as I reach for the doorbell. Excitement, barely contained, has my body full of arousal and need. I ring and listen to it resonate behind the door. Footsteps fall and I watch as the door swings open.

I smile at you, pausing for a moment to take you all in - your delicate beauty, your sensuality, your delightful smooth curves... I want you the moment I see you - I've wanted you for hours. I slip my arms around you, and pull you close, smiling again, and kissing you sensuously, feeling your body melt against my own.

I feel your warm hard body against me, your lips pressing passionately against mine. Our mouth part and tongues swirl frantically as our hands begin to move desperately around each other. Too much time has passed. I feel you pull me tighter, pulling me back into the apartment, turning and pressing me against the wall. Your erect cock pushing hard against me.

I feel your breath on my face, trembling, needy, your body moving against mine as I push you against the wall. I kiss you again, more greedily this time, my hands sliding up over your body, sliding over your breasts, squeezing them through your blouse, my tongue slipping into your mouth as my hands unfasten the buttons, tugging your blouse open, slipping around your waist to unclip your bra, breathing harder as I slide my hands under the cups of your bra, over your breasts, my fingertips pinching your nipples as my erection grinds against you.

I moan into you as your fingers make contact. My hand moves up to your hair, holding your face close to mine as we kiss. My back arches into you, god, I need more. I wrap my fingers through the strands and pull hard on it pulling your head back. Excitement courses through me and I let my lips find your neck, sucking and biting at you greedily. My other hand reaches down between your thighs and I easily pop open your jeans button, your own erection causing the zipper to soon follow.

I groan with pleasure and a little delicious pain as I feel you bite hard on my neck - I know you're deliberately leaving a mark, claiming me, branding me - I'm so erect now, my cock pulsing as I feel your hand slide around my length, starting to stroke me, one of my hands now sliding down your body, tugging open the buttons of your pants, sliding my hand down inside your panties, straight to your sex. Brushing over your clit, my fingers find your cunt - you're so wet already, dripping along my fingertip as I slide a finger inside you, groaning again as you stroke me a little harder, biting me again.

I smile into you, knowing I've left a mark, knowing that everyone will know that you're mine. My smile fades quickly though as your finger slides inside me. It moves slowly, tantalizing in its rhythm. My hand strokes you firmer, my lips working their way back to your mouth, hungrily reaching for you. I groan again and suddenly push you back. Grabbing your shirt, I tug it roughly over your head, tossing it to the side. I reach for you again, pushing you back until you fall onto the couch. I stand before you and strip off my jeans and panties, watching as you do the same.

I can't take my eyes off you - such a delicious body, the body I've been craving for so long - as the last of my clothes come off, I lay back on the couch, my cock erect, sliding my hand around it, masturbating as I watch you peel off the last of your clothes, needing to be fucked, needing you to fuck me.

I look at you, naked and erect. Your hand sliding up and down your hard cock. I need you, I want to devour you, I have so much that I want from you. I move toward you, moving in between your thighs. With purpose and seduction, I slide my fingers down my wet slit, stroking myself in front of you, masturbating with you. I slide my fingers inside, feeling my slickness as it wets my thighs. Stroking softly, I pull them back out, bringing them up to your lips, smearing them with my juices.

I suck on your fingers greedily, lapping up your wetness - I open my thighs as I watch you, still stroking myself, my cock so hard, needing to be touched, sliding my hands through your hair, tugging your face up to mine, kissing you again, passionately, my tongue sliding deep into your mouth as I feel your breasts brushing over my bare chest.


My hand finds your cock again and I push yours out of the way. I slide my fingers around you, stroking you in the same way. I feel you groan softly. My tongue mingles with yours for a moment then slips away. Leaning down, I kiss your chest greedily, licking and sucking at you. I move further down and feel you release my hair, knowing I'll take you how I please. I let my lips drift over your belly, breathing hotly against your straining cock.

I'm breathing harder now, your fingers stroking me deliciously - I could cum just from that, but I need so much more - and as I feel your breath drifting over the swollen head of my erection, I can feel myself throbbing harder, looking down at you, my gaze greedily taking in your naked body. "God, please..." I gasp, "Take me in your mouth... suck me... suck my cock... god I need it..."

I look at you for a moment and smile lustfully. Such an anxious and greedy boy. I let my tongue drag slowly around the head of your cock, tasting you. I lick the tip, savoring the small drop of pre-cum resting there. My mouth moves again, licking down the entire length of your shaft. I wrap my tongue around your base and slowly lick back up. Your gasp gives you away. So lustful. I open my mouth, pulling your cock inside, swirling my tongue over you as I do.

I groan intensely, arching up from the couch, my penis throbbing urgently as I feel your tongue swirling and lapping over and around my length, my hips moving back and forth now, fucking your mouth with my cock, my hands in your hair as you take me in deep - god it feels so good - I know I can't take much of this...

I grasp your thigh tightly, holding you to me as I suck your cock. I feel your cock throb every time I pull you back in. I want this, need this. I swirl my tongue over and around you, moving faster as you fuck my mouth. Your pulsing cock is so swollen in my mouth. I take you deep into my throat, fucking all of you.

Fuck... I need to fuck you... but I can feel how determined you are - you can feel how close I am, my body bucking under you as suck me greedily - I need to fuck you, but I'm not gonna be able to hold it back... your lips, your tongue, feel so good... I groan again, feeling my cock throbbing harder, your lips slipping and sliding around my erection as you suck and lick... and I groan again: "ohh god... I'm gonna cum... you're gonna make me cum...

I pause ever so briefly and look up at you, my hand still stroking your cock. "Don't hold back, fucking cum in my mouth, I want you to, I want to feel your hot cum sliding down my throat." I move my mouth back to your cock, sucking urgently at you, stroking your cock in and out of my hot wet mouth.

God and that's it - you know what those words do to me - I groan intensely, arching up from the couch - there's no holding it back - I cry out with intense pleasure, gasping your name as I start to cum, orgasm pulsing through me as the first jet of hot spunk spurts into your mouth, onto your tongue, followed by another spurt, and another, so much cum, filling your mouth, my body trembling and convulsing as I cum hard...

I feel your hot thick jets of spunk shoot deep into my mouth. I swallow you greedily, drinking you all down, my tongue continuing to swirl over you, riding out your orgasm as as you buck hard against me. God, I love how you feel, how you taste. I suck hard once more, knowing you'll stay hard for me, knowing you'll need to cum again. I kiss up your chest again, letting my lips come up to meet yours, Letting you taste yourself on me. I slide my thighs over you, straddling your still erect cock.

My cock is still wet with cum, wet from your lips, your tongue - I'm still erect, still need more - I watch as you straddle me, sliding my hands over your hips, pulling you over me, pulling you against me, feeling the slick wetness of your cunt as you slide against my cock, your sex skidding along my length - god I need to fuck you...


I gasp as I feel your cock make contact with my cunt. I slide over you, down the length of you until the head of your cock rubs against my clit. Sparks shoot through me and I can't wait any longer. I angle my hips and push my wet lips against your cock, enveloping you in my warmth. My head falls back as I slide all the way down on you, filling me completely.

God... I groan with pleasure, my cock still so sensitive after my orgasm - you know how I get when I'm like this, how I stay right on the edge of orgasm - I'm gonna cum again very quickly, but I need you to cum first, need to feel you cum all over my hard cock. I pull you down hard onto my erection, pulling you over me, kissing you again greedily as my hands slide up over your breasts, pinching your hard nipples in my fingertips, my cock thrusting deep inside you as you ride me deliciously, so hot, so wet around my hard penis, fucking me, harder, faster...

I ride you hard, I'm so close to coming, this buildup has me so incredibly aroused. I grasp your hair, pulling your head back again. My lips kiss you passionately. I let my hand slide down between us, finding my clit. I rub, circling it around and around, my fingers skidding over my wet skin. Your cock thrusts up harder to me, as I push back against you. I need to cum, god, I need to cum. I can feel my cunt pulsing around your cock, wanting to cum on you, wanting to flood your cock with my hot juices...

god... I cry out as you pull my head back, so gredy, so rough.. I love it when you take me like this, use me, fuck me... you're so fucking wet around my cock... I slide my hands to your hips, ramming you down hard onto my pulsing erection - I'm so fucking close to cumming again, need to spurt my cum inside you, but I hold back, gasping, groaning... you're so fucking close - I look up at you, thrusting my cock deeper into your cunt, harder - "Come for me... cum on my cock... I need you to cum all over me... don't hold it back... cum for me... please..."


Just a few more strokes, oh god, my fingers rub frantically as I feel the heat radiating through my body. I slam back down on you one last time, crying out your name as my orgasm washes over me. My cunt throbs hard around your cock with each pulse. Over and over. My hips grind down hard against you, my body trembling and convulsing as your thrust up into me. I hear you gasp again, your cock so fucking hard. god... "Don't stop... cum in me... please Roger... cum deep inside me.. fill me with your hot spunk"

It's all I can take - I feel a splash of wetness pouring over my cock, your body convulsing, your cunt engulfing my cock - I let out a long, hard, intense groan as I start to cum, gripping your ass as my cock plunges deep into your cunt, my hot cum spurting long and deep into you, spurting again, and again, and again, filling you with all my cum as our bodies lock together, pulsing, throbbing, so fucking intense, my cum pouring down my cock as you fuck me, our juices dripping down over my balls, kissing you again greedily, hungrily, so good... god...

15 Comments:

Mmmm, thank you lover, I had a wonderful (and very arousing) time tonight. It's always such a pleasure with you... xxx

the pleasure was all mine, DLG ;)

mmmmm
*fans face*
thanks darlings
*crawls off to bed to ... take care of things*

Holy fucking shit.

This was so amazing...so arousing...I am just incredibly aroused right now...what are you two doing later?

Can I come play!?

Damn you two are too hot for words...

I got to go play myself..I mean by myself. Thanks you two...

*applause*

this reminds me of the man i'm dating (with whom i have the best sex of my life) who recently moved across the country. he'll visit next month and i imagine our reunion will go down exactly like this.

after "taking care of things" while reading your story, the sensation and the correlation to my own situation were so intense i cried. this, coming from a gal who usually loses interest so quickly mid-fantasy that she'll just quit. wow. amazing story, thank you.

very very hot darlings.....

bad influence girl - hope you had a good time in bed ;)

p of lust - thankyou - we rather enjoyed it ourselves ;)

anonymous - thankyou x And it's an absolute delight to have been able to touch you so deeply - have fun with your lover next month!

sunny delight - thankyou, it was a pleasure ;)

As i said on DLG's place.. this was such delicious fun!

yes, yes i did. and i took a while too :)

oh my fcuking god. . .my hips are still shaking (: goodness, you two can never disappoint me. Oh, what i would give to have one night with you Roger, actually why not the both of you? (: So intense and needy. . .what a wonderful way to start the weekend!

Holy Shit! You and DLG are collaborating?

Well, now there's no reason for me to have a blog, so I'm gonna delete it and spend my time reading you two!

Keep it up (I sure am)

roger darling?

NEW POST please?

i'll even bat my eyelashes and look pouty?

anne elizabeth - thankyou x We enjoyed it too ;)

cathectic - dangerous and dirty, we like to think ;)

pandora - always willing to please ;)

bad influence girl - such a naughty girl - which of course is just how I like you ;) - and the new post is up x

lina - we'll both be over tomorrow - is your place okay? What should we bring? ;)

mike - we've been 'collaborating' for a while, yes ;)

Oh the irony.....was engaged in pretty much the same situation yesterday, riding my lovers cock, loving being fucked......damn!gonna have to go 'relive' those moments I think ;)

Bxx

PS. Your writing is exquisite...I always know where to cum to when I need that release.........

B - thankyou - it's an absolute pleasure for me to arouse you so gorgeously - and welcome to the comments, hope you'll stick around, I like to know how much I've aroused you ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home