cum with me

Saturday, August 06, 2005 at 8:09 PM

Touch yourself for me.
Imagine your hands are mine.
Let your fingertips slide over your body, slowly, softly, tracing over and around your soft skin, wherever it feels good.
Imagine I'm there with you, right now.
And I'm watching you, aroused, hot, my hand between my thighs, stroking my hard cock, masturbating, right there, next to you.
I need you to come for me.
Need you to come while I watch you.
I want that, very much indeed.
Want to see you touch yourself, slowly, sensually, intimately, as I watch you.
I want you to bring yourself to delightful, intense orgasm, right there next to me.
I want you to want me, to be greedy for me, to dream about the touch of my hands on your soft skin, stroking you, caressing you, arousing you.
Touch yourself for me.
Masturbate for me.
I'm watching you, right now.
god yes...
that's it...
don't stop...
I want you to cum so much...
want you to think about my cock, sliding deep into your cunt...
so hot and hard...
just as i am right now...
leaning over you...
leaning down to take a nipple into my mouth...
sucking...
biting...
as my cock slides harder, deeper into your cunt...
so wet now...
so wet and hot...
squeezing around my thrusting cock...
as I fuck you deeper...
groaning with each thrust...
your cunt splashing around my cock...
feeling you trembling...
hearing you gasp with each thrust of my erection...
deep into your cunt...
harder...
harder...
harder
...
your thighs wrapped around me...
pulling me in deeper...
and I'm so hot...
and my cock is throbbing...
and pulsing...
deep in your cunt...
as I thrust...
and thrust...
pounding my cock into you...
and you feel my cock throbbing hard...
swelling in your cunt...
and you know I'm gonna cum...
you know I'm gonna spurt all my hot spunk...
ohh god...
deep inside your wet cunt...
and you cant hold back...
you're so close...
and I ram my cock so hard...
wanting you to come...
oh god wanting it...
all over my throbbing cock...
ohhhh god...
cum for me...
ohh god please cum...
cum all over my cock...
I can't hold back any longer...
unnhh god cum with me....
now...
yes yes yes now...
want to feel your cunt...
gushing...
unnhhhh fuckkk...
all over my cock...
ohhh god cum for me...
I'm cumminggg..

now.....

2 Comments:

previous comments:

Yummy, as always...thanks dirtyboy
Ana, March 31st, 2005

Dirtyboy, I just discovered this site and have quickly become a BIG fan of yours.
I'd like to read this to you as I straddle you, your cock deep inside me, you watching me as I played with my clit....
tellmemore, March 31st, 2005

i needed that today...thank you....
*shiver*
neglected_wife, April 02nd, 2005

That was excellent, as was my orgasm. Thank you DB, I love it when you post something new.
Queen of Pink, April 02nd, 2005

You want me to cum? I'm cumming right now,
right now
right now
oh fuck.
you feel marvelous against my hot, wet clit.
my breasts are hungry to be sucked while you thrust inside of my heat and wet
and i cum again
and again
and again
paige, April 04th, 2005

OMG i cummed alot on that
Lilly, May 05th, 2005

I'm very wet.Thrust a bit harder, please, as hard as you can.
I might have to punish you if you don't do as you're told.
Believe me, I can make you beg.
There might be another contender here.

Post a Comment

<< Home