delightful orgy - the afterglow

Monday, December 10, 2007 at 6:28 PM

Well, that was rather amazing... I don't envy whoever has to clean up all that mess we made ;)
I hope you all had as much fun as me - I was originally only going to run the orgy for a couple of weeks, but over 600 comments (which absolutely amazed and delighted me, over four times more than I've ever received before) and more than 100 deliciously described orgasms later, I think it was worth letting it run for a while ;)
If you're new around here, and not sure what I'm talking about, go take a look at the original post here - I think it's safe to say that it's the most intense internet orgy you'll ever read...
For those of you still in there having fun, please feel free to keep enjoying yourselves in there - I've hired the hotel room for the duration ;) Just because the orgy has slipped off the top of the page doesn't mean you can't go on having fun in there - just use the link at the top of the archives on the left, and I'll stay in there enjoying myself with you for as long as you please - and of course new guests are still very much welcome x
Beginning in a couple of days, I'm going to start posting the orgy in shorter segments up here. I think in it's current form it must be impossible to get through (can anyone get past 100 comments in there without reaching delicious orgasm? I'm not convinced I can...), and I think a lot of deliciously erotic writing from all of you is probably currently buried halfway down the comments, never to be seen. So I thought it might be nice to post it out here in more manageable bite-sized chunks, where you can find your favourite bits much more easily, and enjoy them all over again (and again and again).
That should take us pretty close to Christmas, when as always I'll be doing a few special things in here for you, to help with the Christmas cheer. As usual, there'll be a 'you choose' event, where you'll get the chance to vote for the kind of story you'd like to read this Xmas, and one or two other fun things too - after that, we'll be returning to Sophie and her next adventure (since you've all been so very patient), where Sophie and the artist will be visiting 1930s Hollywood, for a little of their own brand of delightful debauchery - I'm looking forward to rejoining her ;) And after Sophie - well, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we didn't end up having another orgy in the spring... ;)
I'd like to thank everyone who was brave (and horny) enough to take part - with particular thanks (and huge hugs) going to, in no particular order: wicked cheshire, lauren, dukky, lady in waiting, southernbelle, netkid, wetandshy and karen, and amongst the boys: levi, dark_storymaker and zeb. Everyone who took part delighted me, but those of you mentioned above really enjoyed yourselves to the full - thankyou, all of you ;)
I'd also like to give an extra special hug and a greedy, dirty kiss to those girls whose pleasure I enjoyed rather intimately myself: Lady in Waiting, Princess, Kitten, Netkid, Eponine, Dukky, Kelly, Cath, Lauren, SouthernBelle, Wicked Cheshire, Ms Hansen, Rivaine, Paige, Karen, Aching and Rae - thankyou, you were all just gorgeous ;) xxx
And final extra special thanks to my very wonderful lover dirty little girl, not only for being simply amazing, but also for allowing me to indulge myself so disgracefully these past few weeks ;) Go visit her blog, if you like mine, you'll love hers!
Okay, I'll be posting the orgy in pieces up here for a few days - and if you're still in the mood to play a little more in there, I'll be there waiting for you, come and join us ;)

roger xx

21 Comments:

Lots of fun! Just a shame that my work got in the way too much for me to be able to participate as fully as I would have wished. I'm looking forward to the next one ... and to your new posts.

Keep up the good work, sir!

This is Zeb, signing off, and Ro signing on :)

And thanks to you Ro - it definitely was fun, I agree ;)

"can anyone get past 100 comments in there without reaching delicious orgasm? I'm not convinced I can..."

Is that a challenge, Roger? I think I might have to take you up on that. :)

It's certainly a challenge in which I'd rather enjoy being the voyeur xx ;)

You are a delight Roger.

thankyou nadine, such a lovely thing to say xx

Thank you Roger. You were a very gracious host! ;D

it was very much my pleasure Belle ;) xx

Thank you, Roger... although my time there was brief, I enjoyed every minute of it! xx

ms hansen - and I very much enjoyed your company too ;) xx

I think you're amazing too, lover, my very fabulous man xxx

mmmm *kissing you softly* xxx

it was a most pleasurable time in that hotel room. so many delicious moments to choose from. thanks for hosting it and giving us ladies a good shag. lol.

look forward to the next one...

It was absolutely my pleasure - repeatedly, in fact ;)
And there'll definitely be another - perhaps to kick back and relax after the next Sophie story is done - you're invited, naturally xx ;)

I've been out of action a while...not by choice, I was unwell, and it was most inconvenient. My most orgasmic thanks to you, Roger, for hosting such a delightful orgy. And my thanks also, to all the sexy people who joined in and made it so fun. It's the first time I have participated in anything like it...and am eagerly awaiting the next. My nipples are hard at just the thought... but I mustn't get carried away. Thank you again Roger, it was a blast!

my internet got a little messy last week, which is why i wasn't able to play along towards the end... i'm still posting now that i'm back xx

dukky - I'm sorry you've been unwell, hope you're feeling much better now - and thankyou for your delightful contributions - you were frankly rather fabulous, and you're absolutely automatically invited to the next one - hope you'll be there ;) xx

paige - I've just seen your latest post, and have already responded ;) xx

It was absolutely awesome fun! Thank you Roger for being such an awesome and giving host!

karen - I think I should be thanking you - you wrote some absolutely gorgeous and intensely erotic scenes, and I seem to recall having rather a good time with you (coming up in parts five and six ;) ) - thankyou for arousing me so gorgeously ;) xx

Oh my! Been reading parts 1 & 2. The stamina is impressive!

Anyone know how I can track down "waiting guy"? I felt so bad for him when he wasn't getting any attention! If you're out there guy, I'll give you what you need any time!

I hope I can participate in the next orgy... And I hope there are some more men present next time! If only there were more men like DB...

Yes, I remember poor old Waiting Guy - he sort of hung around the edges, when he'd been better off just leaping in and going for it, and grabbing whatever girl took his interest - there's no point being shy in one of these orgies ;) He didn't have any link on his comments, posting anonymously, so I can't help with tracking him down, but if he's a regular reader (and I don't know, as guys almost never comment), then he may well be at the next orgy...
And I hope you'll participate too ;) We've got the next one coming up in a week or so, and I'd love you to be there - I'll do my best to encourage the men to come in, though I do have mostly female readers, so you may have to make the best of it that you can ;) xx

Post a Comment

<< Home