greedy for you

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at 7:20 PM

I want you, now.
I can't get enough of you.
Let me touch you...

I lay you back on the bed, smiling at you, watching you, seeing you filled with that same desire, that same urgent need, that consumes me too. Hours of flirting, hours of playful foreplay, brings us to this - you, in my bed, laid back, naked, watching me, waiting for me, wanting me to touch you, to tease you, to caress you, to fuck you.

I kiss you, hard, greedy, my lips caressing your lips, sliding, teasing, wet, as my tongue slips into your mouth, kissing you hungrily, wanting you, wanting, wanting, wanting...

You gasp.

Just hearing you like that, seeing what I do to you... your body moving against me, pushing, sliding, writhing sensually underneath me... you make me want you so much...

I smile again, lustfully, kissing my way to your neck, biting, first sensually, then hard, wanting to make you gasp, wanting to leave my mark on you, the mark that says your mine, that I own you, completely.

And as you gasp, I begin to work my way down, kissing your neck again, your shoulder, my lips drifting over your collar bone, and down... over your chest... between your breasts... where I linger a few moments, my tongue tracing a line across to one of your breasts, sliding up over the curve, to your nipple... already erect, hard, as my tongue traces circles around it, over it... my lips engulfing your hard nipple... tasting you... hearing you gasp again, your back arching as I suck... my tongue lapping, stroking... my teeth biting...

And I slide further down... kissing my way down your body, over your belly... sliding my hands to your thighs... parting them... and you can feel my hot breath drifting over your cunt... my tongue drifting... sliding down... briefly brushing over your clit... and further down... hearing you moan as my tongue slips between your open thighs... lapping... and you groan again... feeling my tongue slide over your wet slit... slipping between your lips, parting around my tongue as it dips inside you... tasting your sweet arousal... lapping it up... my tongue slowly sliding up... between your lips... up to your clit... my fingers gently parting your labia, exposing your clit, teasing it out with my tongue, circling, stroking.... engulfing it with my lips... sucking... the flat of my tongue dragging up over it... as my fingers slide to your wet cunt... pushing... sliding... slipping easily inside you... penetrating you...

And you groan... your back arching again... spreading your thighs further... your hands in my hair, drawing me closer to your dripping cunt... as I suck... and stroke... and lick... my fingers sliding deeper... harder... your wetness dripping along my fingers now... bucking... writhing... pushing yourself onto me... more urgent... needing it... ohh god needing to come... getting closer to your orgasm... and my fingers slip deeper inside you... slowly turning them... hooking my finger up inside you... sucking and licking your clit again... as my fingers find your g spot... rubbing... rubbing... and you groan... a gush of wetness... and you cry out... your body bucking on the bed... clamping your thighs around me... squeezing... your wet cunt fucking my mouth... my lips... my tongue... my fingers... and I stroke... and suck... and ohh god... it's too much for you... and ohh god you can't take it any more... a gush of sweet wetness... flooding from your cunt... splashing onto my face... and ohh god ohh god that's it... you convulse... hard... screaming... my fingers ramming deep... and you come... and come... and come... and ohh god... I can't take it any more... your juices spurting onto my lips... my tongue... lapping them all up... drinking your wetness... swallowing it greedily... your body still convulsing... sliding up your body... and as you continue to come... ohh god so hard... you feel the swollen head of my erect cock... sliding into your gushing cunt... and I ram deep inside you... filling you with my hard cock... fucking you... hard... and you scream... cumming so hard now... as I fuck you... deeper... harder... ohh god... taking you... pounding into you... your cunt engulfing my swollen cock... sucking, squeezing as I fuck you... still cumming... cumming all over my thrusting cock... and it's all I can take... I groan with intense pleasure... my cock swelling hard inside you... throbbing... ohh god pulsing... my cum surging up the length of my erection... and I cry out... and I start to cum... ohhh fuck yes... and I ram my cock into you... HARD... my cum spurting... unnhh fuck yes... filling you... filling you with all my spunk... and you scream again... grinding your cunt down... hard... onto my spurting cock... and you come... again... intense... frantic... our bodies locked in orgasm... your juices splashing down my cock... drenching your thighs... as I cum... deep.. hard...

god...

god i can't hold it back...


god I'm cumming....



unnnnnnnnhhh....





god...

19 Comments:

previous comments:

thanx, been a while...and now i am first...
nina, March 07th, 2005

lovely, mmm.... hope you're having fun rog ;) i certainly am... lol, found out that wine and unexpected computer with broadband can be awfully awfully fun, mmmm... all i can think about is being fucked, mercilessly, hard, intensely, *sigh*. having the place to myself to myself can also be fun! hmmm, excuse me ;)
nez, March 07th, 2005

Someone's been getting some inspiration during his time out. ;)
harpy, March 08th, 2005

mmm yes that's what I wanted, just what I needed... a good hard fucking...mmm still throbbing, quivering... god that was so intense; my cunt is so wrecked but that's ok, of course. you certainly know how to use your rocket to propel a girl to cosmic orgasm. ; ) oh fuck me some more...
juliana, March 08th, 2005

HOLY FUCK!! That was absolutely exquisite. You definitely know exactly what I want and need. This one shall be a favorite for sure...
Queen of Pink, March 10th, 2005

I think that might be the sexiest thing I've ever read. I tried to go to sleep last night, but had to get up after half an hour later to read it again! Can't wait to make my way through the archives...
hannah, March 10th, 2005

Oh you wonderful dirtyboy. THAT was a dream cum true. TWICE. oh my god your words-"slowly turning them..., your wet cunt fucking my mouth (thats worth one all by itself!), sliding into your gushing cunt, and I ram deep inside you, pounding into you, grinding your cunt down hard"... I am soooo there with you. I love your dirty talk. Now I'm the greedy one. Please give me some more, please?
dancingbackwards, June 16th, 2005

Mmm, you write some fun entries, dirtyboy.

glad you think so, katie ;)

Mmmm, you're all I can think about dirtyboy. I'm sure I dreamt that very thing last night. I woke up this morning with my panties soaked through and my nipples hard and throbbing for you.

And that's precisely the effect I want to have on you, wonderwoman ;)

I keep coming back to this post, my favorite whenever I want to be treated like a queen... receiving all the attention in all the right places, taken greedily yet ever so gently... mmmmm... another delightful orgasm, as usual, roger. thank you...

sometimes gentle can be delightful too, Lucia - I'm glad you like it, and it's one of my own favourites too.
And it's definitely a pleasure to give you such delightful orgasms - hope I'll continue to inspire lots more ;) xx

here again for some lovely fucking

mmmmm... thank you roger for always being there whenever I need to cum. ;)

lucia - this is clearly a big favourite of yours... and you know I love it when you come for me... ahh to watch you, such a thought...

damn... you hit my g-spot so well with those hard, hot, nimble fingers. Just keep them inside me, keep signalling "come hither" with them, and I am like a tap, always flowing, lost in my head so deep that I cannot even hear my animal wails. I probably do not even notice it when you start moving up my body. I still feel your fingers, so it is a breathtaking shock when those fingers leave my splashing tide-pool finger-sized and return the monstrous size of your skilled cock. Drink from me. I can come all night and never run dry. Try me, lover. The fountain is open for you. pump it as hard as you will, and quench your thirst.

Gaaah! cccomingggg....!!! Now typing with one hand. Need to lick my hand. Doing it nice and slow for you. Wish you were here to share!

leatherargento - once again gorgeously written and intensely arousing for me - and such a pleasure to make you come so hard... I would very much love to be there to help you... ;)

I've been lurking in your archives for quite a while now, but this post (or, rather...what occured as I was reading it) gave me enough courage to finally comment...you, sir have quite the way with words...now if you'll excuse me, I think a second reading is needed...er...just to make sure I didn't miss anything, of course...

~mei-mei

hi mei-mei - I'm really glad it worked for you - I had a lot of fun writing it too ;) Hopefully you don't need too much courage to comment - nobody knows you in here, and I do very much love hearing from readers - I hope the second reading was as effective as the first ;) x

Oh trust me...the second time around was more than effective. Words are such lovely things...thank you for taking the time and effort to string them together for us so...effectively :-P

~mei-mei

It's very much my pleasure - exciting and arousing you so intensely is reward enough for me ;) x

Goodness. It's statements like that that cause me to tell my boyfriend (he's just as skilled with words) that he's not allowed to talk anymore....he doesn't listen very often, the silly....I can't imagine you're going to listen any better than he does....although I guess I don't really want either of you to stop talking, so I'm not sure why I say it in the first place...and goodness look at me rambling and telling strangers personal things.....I must be getting tired.....time for me to go, I think. You, sir have a fantastic New Year!

~mei-mei

i couldn't wait until tonight...i can't wait to make dan jealous that you made me come...twice.

mmmm... I'm rather delighted that you couldn't wait - and that you're already exploring the archives deliciously... ahhh to have seen you come - hope you'll be back for more ;) x

Mmm, dirty Roger, I bet you were a bad boy in school, teasing the girls until they cried.

Post a Comment

<< Home