bad girl (part two)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 at 5:46 PM

Mmmm, good girl…
You know I love it when you beg…
It arouses me intensely…
I’m knelt right behind you…
Stroking my cock…
God it’s so erect, pulsing in my hand…
No, don’t look at me…
Did I give you permission to look at me?
*SPANK!!!*

That’s better…
Keep your ass raised for me just like that…
Spread your thighs further apart
That’s it…

Dirty little slut

Look at you…
God, you’re dripping…

I’m going to fuck you so hard…
But you’re not to come…
You’re not to come until I give you permission…
When you need to come you’ll have to beg me…
Do you understand…?

Good…

Moving close behind you…
My cock, very erect, brushing against your ass…
Sliding it down…
The swollen head slipping along your slit…
God…
You’re so fucking wet…

Pushing the head in, just a little way…
Into your cunt…
Don’t be greedy…
No pushing back…
If you try to push back, I’ll stop…

That’s better…

Pushing in just a little way further…
ohhhhh….
ohhhh that feels good…

Do you want more…?

You do…?
Good girl…

thrusting my cock all the way inside you
HARD
unnnhhhh god….

fuckk….

And I start to fuck you…
Pushing your head down onto the mattress
Holding you down
Pinning you down…
And taking you
Roughly
Growling as I fuck you
My cock ramming harder
Deeper
God it feels so good…
My cock thrusting deeper and harder into your cunt…
Fucking you
Taking you for my own pleasure…

God you’re dripping down my cock…
So fucking wet…
You’re not to come…
Don’t you dare come…
Ramming harder
Faster
My cock splashing into your cunt
Groaning with each thrust
Sliding my hand underneath you
My fingers finding your clit
Skidding over it
Rubbing you
Stroking you

Fuckk…

God I can feel you getting close…

God I’m gonna cum any minute…
Do you want to come..?
Do you want to come all over my cock…?

unnhhhh fuck….

then unnhhhhhh…
Then beg me…
Beg me you little slut…
Beg me to let you come…
Tell me what a little slut you are…

yes… that’s it…

ahhhh good girl…

Now… you can come now…
Come on my cock…
Come all over me…
god that’s it…

yessss…

ahhhh fuck there….

god….
god you’re cumming…..

unnnhhhhhh fuckk…
Fuck yes don’t stop…

ohhhh fuck you’re making me cum…
gonna spurt all my cum…
fuckkk….
all my spunk…
splashing deep in your cunt…

unnhhhhhhhhhhhh


now….


god I’m cumminngggg…..



UNNNNHHHHHHHH


fuckkkk…


unnhhhhhhh…. nnnnhhhhhh… unnhhhhhh…



god….





god so good…

all my cum…

so much of it…

deep inside you…

god…


such a good girl…

26 Comments:

*gasping*

collapses on the mattress.

deciding whether or not to give you head (but really wants to)

*winks*

the link on my name just happens. I have no idea why *apologizes*

paige - firstly, no problem about the link - though a solution might be to click on 'other' when you leave a comment, and just type your name into the field that comes up.

secondly - yes please, I'd very much like you to go down on me ;) x

breathing heavy, wicked smile on my face, pushing my ass back into you, grinding into you, I want more....

mmmm... such a greedy girl... or course, I like that ;)

unnhhh, oh GOD yes rog... and now i'm going to have my own wicked way with your words and my fingers ;) yummm...

nez, glad you liked the post, it's always a pleasure to make you come x

huntress - thankyou x
Masturbatory literature is precisely what I aim to offer ;)
Hope you came deliciously x

ohhhh god yes... I should be a good girl more often, would you like me to.. 'clean up'? ;)

psy - glad it worked for you ;)
and yes please, be my guest, there's rather a lot to lap up ;)

Oh Roger that was so hot. I'm sure I couldn't have held out long enough to beg. With you so close and your cock sliding deliciously along my slit. Mmmm...come here...let me lick all that cum off of you and then let's do it again.

Im confused! I don't know if I want to be good or I want to be bad.

I do so want to be fucked like that.

wonderwoman - mmmm yes, such a good girl... lick all that cum off my cock... and bend over again...


suze - I think I like you being bad first, and then good afterwards ;)
And it would definitely be a pleasure to fuck you, just like that ;)

God I LOVE that kind of fucking. If I am going to beg, I want the whole mind fuck that goes along with it.

Brilliant.

More, more, more, I want more....

Pretty please.

then you shall have more, Storm - more dirty posts like this on the way this week before Paris resumes in January - and I love the way you ask nicely ;)

It's like you're reading my mind.... I'm going to have to invest in a laptop so I can just stay in bed with you...

I'd love you to take me to bed with you, secret37 x

wow this was so...
raw
powerful

i love it when you take control...

i'm lying here, spent in my big bed, all i can think is:
that was good. so very good.
(perfect use of bold, especially)

delicious.

thank you xx
:]

wetnwild - very much my pleasure - I think I'll have to snuggle into bed with you ;)

you're always invited ;)

mmmm delicious... just slipping into bed alongside you... pulling you gently to me...

You know me better than that...;-) Fuck me, Roger! Take my ass in hand: Bend me in half, make me finger myself... Tease me, tie my hands and feet... Don't let me come till I can't feel my fingers from the cold heat you know you bring out in me. .....

But Roger, when all is said and done, you know that you want your dirty, faint slut's hot, tight cunt inched up flush with your pubis, grinding, squeezing, swearing and begging....

and HNAAAAAAAAAHNGHGHG!!! GAh! GAHrgh! HNGH! Hoh! Hnh! Yeah! Fuckme! Mmmmmmmmm... Good God, Roger.... Take it out and spread it aaallll over my chest. Warm seed, like a combination snack and security blanket... Tastes so good...

to spurt my cum over you just like that would, as I'm sure you know, be just divine, leatherargento... though I'll make you beg for it first...

inhanles sharply as you spank me biting my lip.

anything you say just fuck me. ughhhh fuck me hard.

ohhhhh more

no i want more

yes give me more

oh gooood yes

ohhh yes yes yes

oh oh god oh more fuck

yes i want to cum all over your cokc i want to cum i want to feel you cum oh godddddd

please fuck baby please.. i'm your slut.. i'm your dirty fucking slut.. please baby.. fuckkkkkk

ughhhhh fuuuuck

cumming all over your hard hot twitching cock

ohhhh fuckkkkkkkk

i'm a not a good girl.. never..i need punishment and i need it on a regular basis ;)

bite me,
sweet XOXO

ohhh fuckk... this is just delicious... such a delightfully dirty little slut for me... I love making you cum like that... so gorgeous...
and I like you being a bad girl ;) xx

I want you to get fucked in the ass so hard while your fucking me and when I cum you continue getting fucked I''ll finger my soaking wet pussy to the sight of you be fucked and the sounds of you loud sluty moans

Post a Comment

<< Home